PDA

View Full Version : Sup, I'm eevachu.

eevachu
November 28th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I'm eevachu. I'm not really obsessed with Pokemon, I'm more of an anime fan like Inuyasha, and Gundam Wing. But my first love was of course Pokemon. I am a fan but not a fanatic fan. I'm also not to certain of how this forum works. If anyone could summarize the important stuff I'd be very thankful.

carrielynn
November 28th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Hi, eevachu! Welcome to the board! I like your name. :)

eevachu
November 28th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks. I use eevachu as a name eveywhere. So if you see an eevachu it's probaly me. I can't remember when I thought of this name though.
Man this board is big. I usually go to way smaller boards. Whew this place is confusing. :confused:

Anarchytekt
November 28th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Well, Welcome first of all. And you want me to summarize the forum? First, read the rules. The Rules link is in the navbar at the top. Two, you can PM someone to make friends, to get twins, evil twins, or even get paired up. And is this is your first forum, then I would like you to go here : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php
The names you see there are the moderators, super moderators and administrators of PC. They set the rules, delete your bad posts and are in charge of running the forums. Do not get into trouble with them. If you read the rules and obey them, you won't get into trouble. That's all.:) And sorry if this is a pathetic summary.:(

Intuition
November 29th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Nah mate.. It's a great summary!! :D It even helped me ;) Anyways.. Welcome 2 PC! Hope u have a great time here ^^

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll
November 29th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Yo this is OMEGA_boost! I've just joined and looking 4 friends (preferably wiv MSN messenger).

eevachu
November 29th, 2004, 08:16 PM
No this isn't my first forum. I'm actually a moderater in a smaller forum.
It was a good summary Red Falcon, but I was hoping I didn't have to read all the rules. Ah well guess I'm stuck reading em.
I just gotta get used to the vastness of this forum and then I will start making friends.

SnoreBolt
November 29th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Have You ever liked Trigun?

Pincushion
November 29th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Hiya Eevachu, welcome to the boards, Have fun -UN

Spectrum
November 29th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Welcome! Another victim! *drools* Fresh blood... Err, never mind. xD It takes a while to get used to PC. I can't keep up because of my slow computer/internet! xD Anyway, that's all, so... welcome! ^_^

IceKitten
November 30th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Yo this is OMEGA_boost! I've just joined and looking 4 friends (preferably wiv MSN messenger).
That's weird, it doesn't say you have MSN Messenger XD

Welcome eevachu

eevachu
November 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Thank for the warm welcomes dudes and dudettes. And no I've never liked Trigun.

bgt
November 30th, 2004, 10:20 PM
well, as you can see, youv'e received many welcomes and hi's but im not here to repeat what 8 other ppl can easily point out. Just here making a comment on the sig. I love your pics!!! lolz, anyways, have fun eevachu.

Tzuri17
December 1st, 2004, 03:56 AM
Hi! welcome to PC! have a great time here! ;)

Ninja Retsu
December 1st, 2004, 07:58 AM
I'm eevachu. I'm not really obsessed with Pokemon, I'm more of an anime fan like Inuyasha, and Gundam Wing. But my first love was of course Pokemon. I am a fan but not a fanatic fan. I'm also not to certain of how this forum works. If anyone could summarize the important stuff I'd be very thankful.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Frost
December 2nd, 2004, 10:45 AM
Did u see the sprite i made a while ago?
here it is
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/Zackthewhack/eeveechu.png
j/w
hope we can be friends!

Stripes
December 2nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
Hi eevachu this is a pretty fun place once you get the hang of where everything is. So I'll see you around.

HereticSteel
December 2nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
Hi, welkom(african) to the boards, have fun and dont spam!

(I always say something african, dont be scared)

Melody
December 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
No this isn't my first forum. I'm actually a moderater in a smaller forum.
It was a good summary Red Falcon, but I was hoping I didn't have to read all the rules. Ah well guess I'm stuck reading em.
I just gotta get used to the vastness of this forum and then I will start making friends.Hey! me too! i also mod in a forum
Anyways welcome to PC

PGN
December 2nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
Welcome to PC! Hope you have a good time!

Shikon no Tama
December 2nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Welcome to PC eevachu! If you want to be friends, PM me. Have fun around here(trust me, it can get crazy XD), follow the rules and have as much crazy fun as you want! Hope ya like PC!

eevachu
December 5th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Thanks guys I hope I can figure out this place out soon I'm starting to get a head ache the size of a Snorlax. Oy.....

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll
October 12th, 2005, 01:09 PM
That's weird, it doesn't say you have MSN Messenger XD

Welcome eevachu

I do, but I don't know how to register the **** thing!

Eevachu, I know how you feel. I've been here since 2004 and still I have a lot to learn.

Recknin
October 15th, 2005, 03:00 PM
hi am Ruby pm me if you have any questions

Eefi
October 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Hey!!^^ I love your name, siggy, and avie!!! I love inuyasha too!! *gives ya cookies* If ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime for whatever reason!!^^ Cya around!!^^

The Songbird
October 15th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Hiya, Eevachu! Welcome to PC! *hands you some muffins* Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends! ...Or if ya just want more muffins. XD

Kylie-chan
October 17th, 2005, 01:03 AM
WTF? This thread is like ten months old o_O; *CLOSED*

[oh, and Songbird person? MUFFIN. MINE. ;-; I. Muffin. Giver. of Muffin. not you. ;D]