PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite and least favorite shipping^^

Amphie
September 8th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Which shipping is your fav and least fav?

My favorite shipping are:

Pokeshipping- yeah! Misty suits to Ash and Ash suits to Misty^^ I think, it is the most popular and nice shipping ever:) But it is a mine opinion.

Chikoshipping- I love, when Chikorita/Bayleef likes Ash a lot. Also, it was interesting, because she didn`t like Pikachu. Ah! Stubborn Chikorita!

Questshipping- Marina and Kenta like each other a lot. It is a cute couple:)

Casey/Ash (I think, it is baseballshipping :rolleyes: ). I know, Misty suits to Ash a lot, but Casey is good for him too;)

And my own shipping:
shyshipping:p Kay/Tracey- both are sensitive and both are quit shy. Also Kay and Tracey are my favorite characters:)

I don`t like:

Rocketshipping- Jessie doesn`t suit to James! She is sometimes very mean and evil. James isn`t so horrible, like she. He needs a better girl.

Daisy/Tracey shipping- I think, Kay suits to Tracey more, but probably we won`t see her again:(

Fire Master
September 8th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Best Shipping
Roketshipping:In every epsidoe they hug or show there love in one way or a other for crying out loud

Worst Shipping
Pokeshipping:I think Misty might like ash but ash would probably not really like her.

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 02:11 PM
the only shippings i hate are the ones involving yaoi or yuri idea... i'll say that i'm one of those people who are against homosexual people...

Go Advanceshipping (Haruka+Satoshi) Go!

Hazuki-san
September 8th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Favorite shipping: Pokeshipping and Backshipping

Least favorite: Questshipping and KissShipping

Kenta
September 8th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Favorite: Questshipping
Shipping with the most evidence

Least Favorite: Backshipping
Shipping with no evidence of Marina liking Jun'ichi

Junichi
September 8th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Fav: BACKshipping
Least fav: DIRECTIONshipping [Whitney is a *****]

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 02:59 PM
whoa... when did all these new shipping pop up? I know all of the Raikou special related ones but what's Directionshipping exactly?

Kenta
September 8th, 2003, 03:08 PM
whoa... when did all these new shipping pop up? I know all of the Raikou special related ones but what's Directionshipping exactly?

its Junichi/Whitney(since they lose sense of direction at times and get worried)

Lets not bash characters Wendeli

If you don't like her, don't show it out to others

Iveechan
September 9th, 2003, 01:39 AM
I like any homosexual adult male shipping... it's a fetish

I dislike any shipping involving kids (Ash/Misty... yuck!)

Oh, and Frostweaver, when you say you are against homosexual people, keep in mind it is somethig they cannot control... unless you were just refering to the anime.

orange*berry
September 10th, 2003, 09:33 PM
I like Eldershipping. n.n- Anything else I don't really know... Shigeru and Satoshi are cute I guess. n.n()

Iveechan
September 10th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Oh yeah, Eldershipping! My older sister wrote an eldershipping fic before we even heard of shipping (she has a thing for Oak ;))

Miyu-chan
September 11th, 2003, 05:32 AM
Pokeshipping... I think Advanced Shipping sounds cool, but I dunno Haruka's personality in AG. =P

Mifuui
September 11th, 2003, 07:03 AM
Pokshipping is my absolute fav.
But I like Eldershipping and Palletshipping too...
And I find Satoshi+Latias quite cute together^^;

Q Man
September 11th, 2003, 11:19 AM
Hmm good one... I'm not terribly too involved in shipping, but I must say that the shipping that I support the most is definitely Pokshipping. That's right. Pokshipping, hands down. But, since I am a huge supporter of Pokshipping, I'm obviously strongly opposed to the concept of Advanceshipping.

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Haruka is pretty much everything that Misty is not. Sweet, kind and naive most of the time... But i like Haruka more as she's not an emotional blubbermouth that just gets ticked off about the smallest matter.

orange*berry
September 11th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Oh yeah, Eldershipping! My older sister wrote an eldershipping fic before we even heard of shipping (she has a thing for Oak ;))

Wai! That's super cool! If she still has it, I would like to read it, please. n.n- *L* I'm really bad at writing fanfiction, but Iv wanted Deiji to write Eldershipping into our doujinshi for the longest time. She's all, 'Uhh... okay... whatever.' whenever I ask her, though. T_T

Greed
September 11th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Haruka is pretty much everything that Misty is not. Sweet, kind and naive most of the time... But i like Haruka more as she's not an emotional blubbermouth that just gets ticked off about the smallest matter.
Right on, Frostweaver! ^^ I like the Haruka/Ash pairing most! I think they make a better couple, and I think Misty ought to go with Professor Oak. O.o;; Don't ask why...

Best Couple:
Ash/Haruka *she's soo nicer than misty, misty's a big meanie..*
Karen/Will *YAY!*
Winona/Falkner *Uh.. they're both into flying so they fit*
Brawly/Jasmine *For some reason I like hooking up Jhoto people with Hoenn People >.<;;*
Clair/Steven *I think they'd look soo cute!!!*
Lance/Lance *he seems the stubborn type so he'd probably go well with himself. I'd hook up with him! ^^;;*
Roxanne/Brock *don't ask*

WORST Pairings:
Lance/Karen *screams and runs away*
Ash/Misty *Misty is such a thumbtack..*
Morty/Jasmine *a friend once said this and noooo..*
Sabrina/Will *Heck, NO!*
Sabrina/Bugsy *Ewwww!!*

Revenge Pairings *that's why u never heard of it >.<;;*

Misty/Professor Oak *HAHAHAHA*

~*CaRtOON

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Sabrina doesn't seem like the type of person who's into romance at all...

and not to mention for Haruka, being sweet, cute and innocent, is pretty much a sign for being innocent and purity... Misty always pull Brock's ear away from the girls, but as if it's her business... that just means she's bossy and snoopy...

therefore, Ash would be better off with Haruka.

Oh did i mention that Ash constantly gets into big arguements with misty but none yet so far with Haruka?

Miyu-chan
September 12th, 2003, 04:46 AM
Those arguments are a sign of love! n_n;;;;

BTW, does anyone know a good site with episodes summeries? I want to go read AG... >_>

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 04:52 AM
www.serebii.net is the best site for ep guides

Miyu-chan
September 12th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Thank you! n_n *goes there* I also think that Satoshi's mom and Professer Oak make a good couple. =D;

Pezz
September 12th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Hmmm...I recently started to get into a lot of shipping. It's fun pairing people up, of course I realize that a lot of it can't happen. ANd, also, just because I like a certain shipping, that doesn't mean I don't support canon or other ones.

I support Pokeshipping one hundred percent, and used to really like it, but recently my interest has died down. I feel so sad for Misty. She is just so lonely and dependent...I think she deserves to be running that gym! She was darn good at it too. Grrr...stupid Daisy.

Anywho, I like Gymshipping. I don't know how I suddenly started liking it, but I did. They are cute together and I love when Brock carries Misty on his back in the fourth movie. Plus, they get a lot of time together and they just go together. Misty's brash personality with Brock's more laid back persona XD.

I don't know the name of it, but I like Delia and that one guy from the third movie who's name I forgot together. Delia obviously cares for him, as she rushed off to get him and they seem like they have a deep past together. Of course, I also like Eldershipping and Diamondshipping, so I'm torn. I like to think Delia liked said guy, had a crush on Oak and maybe an affair when she studied under him (how old was she?) and then the DIamondshipping occured. Now I think she likes that guy again. Grrr...what was his name?!?!

Questshiping and Backshipping are equal for me. Kenta is so nervous and stuff around Marina when she flirts and it's cute. Jun'ichi is real cute too, although Questshipping is probably more likely.

I also like the shippings of Sam and Ash and Palletshipping, mostly for the shounen-ai angst that could go on. I'm not a big fan of shounen-angst, but you gotta appreciate the potential ^_^ Plus, the scene where Ash put his hand around Sam was pretty romantic looking. I mean, Ash never put his hand around Misty...=P

Greed
September 12th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Sabrina doesn't seem like the type of person who's into romance at all...

and not to mention for Haruka, being sweet, cute and innocent, is pretty much a sign for being innocent and purity... Misty always pull Brock's ear away from the girls, but as if it's her business... that just means she's bossy and snoopy...

therefore, Ash would be better off with Haruka.

Oh did i mention that Ash constantly gets into big arguements with misty but none yet so far with Haruka?
Right on! *pats hard that sends poor frostweaver down* See, people? This is my new homie! XD Uh oh.. *picks up frostweaver apologitecaly* He he.. Sorry about that! ^^;; Got a little carried away.. ^.-;;

I usually think FRIENDS tha fight more get more close, Myu-Chan, but I think people who'd like each other fight a lot, those usually end up hating each other more.. >.<;;; Oh well..

Go, Haruka! *gets ready to give frostweaver another pat but frostweaver backs away* He he he.. sowwy about that.. ^^;;;

Frostweaver
September 12th, 2003, 03:42 PM
*Frostweaver's Rule in Life*

1. stay away from CaRtOON at least 10m away ^_^

(back on topic)
-people who fight with each other in a non serious manner is more like close friendship... it's rather hard to explain in the short amount of time i have left, but... k it's easy to mix up a friend and a bf/gf in a relationship... i'll explain that another day if i can

Timbjerr
September 12th, 2003, 05:08 PM
I just got around to reading this thread now...I don't know much about shipping, but these are my picks

Fave shippings
Rocketshipping: Those two just seem so close and they seem to really care about eachother...I mean, they must like eachother alot to still be together after all the times they lost...
Advanceshipping: I mainly just like this because May is not Misty (misty is a big [insert censored word here]...). May will be like a new beginning for Ash's female social life...

ash_misty4ever
September 12th, 2003, 07:30 PM
well if you look at my sn then youll know! POKESHIPPING RULES!!!! even in magazine it admits it like the one i read today. its a interview and then another one says something about if she his GF

Miyu-chan
September 13th, 2003, 07:32 AM
*Frostweaver's Rule in Life*

1. stay away from CaRtOON at least 10m away ^_^

(back on topic)
-people who fight with each other in a non serious manner is more like close friendship... it's rather hard to explain in the short amount of time i have left, but... k it's easy to mix up a friend and a bf/gf in a relationship... i'll explain that another day if i can

Hmmm...but the way Kasumi and Satoshi act is very like the way lovers act in my other Manga... >_> Maybe I watch too many Manga... Ehehe... >_> I'll comment on the Advance shipping after I read all of the summeries. o.O; (sweatdrops)

Frostweaver
September 13th, 2003, 05:47 PM
it's hard to judge advanceshipping by those summaries... they never explain the minor details like how Haruka acts when she's saying something and other stuff like that...

maybe in manga pokeshipping is true, but we're talking about the show which is seperate

Omega-Brendan
September 13th, 2003, 07:32 PM
Feelings Shipping is neat! Along with Quest Shipping, but I like Specialshipping best XD(Red and Green fight)

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 01:33 AM
it's hard to judge advanceshipping by those summaries... they never explain the minor details like how Haruka acts when she's saying something and other stuff like that...

maybe in manga pokeshipping is true, but we're talking about the show which is seperate

Then how do you guys see AG? Does it show in North America already? (That's probally not it...) Or did you download them? Or are there DVD/VCDs? Or...? x_X;

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 11:29 AM
download... on #free_pokemon (mIRC channel) which has like every single AG episode that TV Tokyo has shown (pretty much as updated as the japanese viewers themselves). For more info on how to work free_pokemon out, i believe the question forum can help you.

If you suffer technical difficulty with mIRC as it's just not compatible with you (like me), then http://www.galaxiapokemon.com.ar/
they gives you episode to download, but when they have a new episode up, they'll erase the old one off the site... so be fast.

Miyu-chan
September 15th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Thank you very much! I'll try to learn to use mIRC, since I have it already... n_n

Kayleigh
October 5th, 2003, 07:50 AM
Hmm... I hardly know any of the different kinds of shipping, but I guess I could name my favorite/worst ones so far.

Best: Pokshipping! I haven't hardly seen any of the AG episodes, so I don't know how much May cares for Ash. Since Misty had been with him so much, and there were lots of hints that she had feelings for him, I'd say she's the best. ^_^ They both have quite a temper, plus she comes in handy whenever he goes into dumb mode and starts getting crazy ideas. *cough*jumpingoffthatcliff*cough*

I also like Baseball Shipping. Casey and him seem to go together well, especially because of their personalities.

Worst: Anything to do with Gary! *glomps him and drags him off* So yeah, FeelingShipping... :P

oni flygon
October 5th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Favorites:
Feelingshipping - YellowxGreen (green as in Gary)
(Manga)Questshipping - Gold/KentaxCrystal/Marina
Advancedshipping - AshxMay

Least faves:
Incidentalshipping - SilverxJasmine
comment: I don't get it. Jasmine is too old.

Accidentalshipping - GoldxWhitney
comment: bah! I'm happy being a questshipper. ^^;;

OldRivalshipping - GreenxBlue (Green as in Gary and Blue as in the girl)
comment: I don't see the same luster as in feelingshipping. :/

PKMN_grl
October 5th, 2003, 04:03 PM
My favorite is Questshipping, then comes Haruka (May) and Yuuki (Brendan or Ruby or whatever). Not many poeple like May and Brendan.....

My least favorite is Palletshipping or Ash and Misty or any other name you people come up with. Then it's Whitney and Kenta..... bleh. And I also hate any other coupling with May in it that's not Brendan... did that make sense?

Kayleigh
October 5th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Favorites:
Feelingshipping - YellowxGreen (green as in Gary)
(Manga)Questshipping - Gold/KentaxCrystal/Marina
Advancedshipping - AshxMay

Least faves:
Incidentalshipping - SilverxJasmine
comment: I don't get it. Jasmine is too old.

Accidentalshipping - GoldxWhitney
comment: bah! I'm happy being a questshipper. ^^;;

OldRivalshipping - GreenxBlue (Green as in Gary and Blue as in the girl)
comment: I don't see the same luster as in feelingshipping. :/Hmm, funny thinking about Green liking anyone. :P Are there any obvious hints that he likes Yellow, or do you just have your own opinion that they'd be good together?

oni flygon
October 5th, 2003, 04:39 PM
hmmm... maybe somewhere in the future.

It's just fan dedication. ... They are a cute couple though.... ^^;;

*secretly posts a picture >.> <.<*
http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/bbspoke23.jpg

Mini Facts: 45% of Japanese Pokespecialfansites are dedicated to Feeling shipping.
The YFC (Yellow Fan Club) (http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~endo-c/pokemon/yelowfun/yelowfun.htm) is dedicated to feelingshipping.
Only 37% Support specialshipping. (RedxYellow)

Kayleigh
October 6th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Ooh, I see. Lol, the manga is so different from the anime. ^_^

Sapphire
October 7th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Fav. shipping:
Questhipping; Rocketshiiping

least :
pokeshipping; ash deserves better!

Keitaro
October 8th, 2003, 04:38 AM
Fav: Brock & Suzy - Ash & Misty (Reasons: Because they are good storylines. And Pokmon could use some better love stories in it seeing how much it lacks in that area.)
Least Fav: Zane & Suzy - Ash & May (Reasons: Because they'd mess them up making the anim less appealing.

Snivi
October 8th, 2003, 05:44 PM
favorite pokeshipping: ash and misty

Least AdvanceShipping

Greed
October 12th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Umm..

fav shipping-
Falkner/Winona
Jasmine/Brawly
Karen/Will
Clair/Steven
Ash/May
Misty/Professor Oak *don't ask why..*

Least fav shippings-
Karen/Lance
Ash/Misty
Will/Sabrina
Bugsy/Sabrina

Uhhhh.. I guess that's it..

~CaRtOON

ash_misty4ever
October 12th, 2003, 01:21 PM
well i would have to say my least is by far advancedshipping. i also like kenta/marina and rocketshipping.

Entropy
October 14th, 2003, 01:54 PM
My favorite ships involve 'Ash and other girl' type pairings. Don't get me wrong, I adore Pokeshipping, but it sometimes seems a bit overdone to me.

Some examples:

Ash and Melody
Ash and May
Ash and Duplica
Ash and Casey (I suppose she could be a bit older)
Ash and Kanon (Bianca)

I really don't dislike any other ships. It's my lack of interest, rather.

Sakeshi
November 26th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Fav shipping:
Ash and May (Advance Shipping)
Jessie and James (Rocket shipping)

Least favorite:
Ash and Misty

Sayuri no Hoshi
November 27th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Thou shalt not reviveth old threads more than one month oldeth! O_o; Heh, I'll just lock 'er up. XD

*locked*