PDA

View Full Version : BW012 -The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base (Japanese Spoilers)

Kenshin5
November 5th, 2010, 12:51 AM
According to Serebii this airs December 9th and Ash will obtain an Egg from the Day Care Man on Route 3. There is no information on what episode number this is yet.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2010/11/images/g101105_01_pic03.jpg

Source: Serebii (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=472556)

thedestinedblade
November 5th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Judging by the art leak from BW20 you would assume that egg is probably the Meguroko, no? Really doubt they would give him the trash bag.

Mew~
November 5th, 2010, 03:11 AM
I saw this on serebii this morning, I think it's either Yooteri, Victini or meguroco.

mervyn797
November 5th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Meguroko seems to me as a logical guess keeping in mind the massive BW Episode 20 leak we had.

Perrie ✿
November 5th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Meguroko would make sense, in the big leak, Meguroko is shown to be somewhat of a timid Pokemon, maybe cause it just hatched a couple episodes back.

PearlShipper4Life
November 5th, 2010, 09:49 AM
I think its Meguroko as well, in the sketches it seems like a baby, maybe once it hatches it thinks Ash is its mommy LOL.

Mew~
November 5th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Its not confirmed that this is episode 11 since theres been a fuss about a title for choubu being episode 11 airing on december the 2nd.

Jabberwocky
November 5th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Megucoro for sure. If not, then Zuruggu, seeing as how the leak showed Iris with one.

Also, Serebii isn't exactly the most reliable source in the world. Juuuuuuuust sayin' -3-

chiefsfan212006
November 5th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Not to get off topic, but in any of the BW episodes, have they shown any Pokemon from Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto or Kanto (excluding Pikachu/Meowth)

Kenshin5
November 5th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Not to get off topic, but in any of the BW episodes, have they shown any Pokemon from Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto or Kanto (excluding Pikachu/Meowth)
No they made it pretty clear they are starting from anew when it comes to pokemon. Ash left his pokemon at Oak's. And Team Rocket left theirs at Team Rockets Head Quarters so there pokemon don't stand out in the new region, which could potentially give away there identities as members of Team Rocket.

chiefsfan212006
November 5th, 2010, 11:42 AM
No they made it pretty clear they are starting from anew when it comes to pokemon. Ash left his pokemon at Oak's. And Team Rocket left theirs at Team Rockets Head Quarters so there pokemon don't stand out in the new region, which could potentially give away there identities as members of Team Rocket.

Ah thanks. That's all I wanted to know. I stopped watching after the first two episodes, waiting on the dub versions. I was really hoping to see a couple old Pokemon return. Was upset to see very little Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Totodile and no Charizard/Squirtle when it came to the Sinnoh League. I'm also disappointed Gible didn't stay. Gible (Gabite/Garchomp) was featured quite a lot in DP. I was hoping we'd see it tag along and turn into a Garchomp.

Jabberwocky
November 5th, 2010, 11:46 AM

You mean the big red "R"s on their uniforms don't?

Kenshin5
November 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM
That's why they wear the Trench Coats to conceal in.

To get back on topic, I think it is Meguroko, based off of Episode 20 clips.

dragonite149
November 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Megucoro for sure. If not, then Zuruggu, seeing as how the leak showed Iris with one.
I agree. Since Bulbapedia said Iris has a Doryuzu (Mogurew evo), it could be Mogurew too.
I also think a group of Yabukuron would steal the egg.

Perrie ✿
November 5th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I agree. Since Bulbapedia said Iris has a Doryuzu (Mogurew evo), it could be Mogurew too.
I also think a group of Yabukuron would steal the egg.

Why would it be Mogurew .____.

It'll be Megu, makes sense, baby Pokemon hatches. Scared of everything.

The leaks should that Meguroko was somewhat of a baby.

Kenshin5
November 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I don't see them having pokemon from the same line in the travel group at the same time. I don't think it is Mogurew to be honest.

mervyn797
November 5th, 2010, 08:44 PM
I think they did show an Umbreon in Episode 4, the Battle club one.

Kenshin5
November 5th, 2010, 10:18 PM
That was Meowth disguised as Umbreon. I believe Umbreon was shown in Don George imagination when he was thinking of how rare Umbreon is in that region. I don't recall there actually being a real Umbreon though. Bulbapedia says it appeared only in the Pokedex.

MrsNorrington
November 5th, 2010, 10:42 PM
No it was Pokabu escaping. Ash thought it was Umbreon.

Kenshin5
November 5th, 2010, 11:03 PM
I believe it was Don George who thought it was Umbreon not Ash. Either way this isn't Episode 4 discussion. We are getting off topic here.

ソラ
November 5th, 2010, 11:58 PM
I believe it was Don George who thought it was Umbreon not Ash. Either way this isn't Episode 4 discussion. We are getting off topic here.

No. When they reviewed the footage of Pokabu, Satoshi thought it was an Umbreon, He said that what it looks like, and Don thought the same thing after Satoshi mentioned it, so Meowth pretended to be a Umbreon to fool them.

Looks like a Meguroko egg to me.

Satoshi Ookami
November 6th, 2010, 12:08 AM
It's kinda disappointing that Satoshi's Meguroko will not be the one from episode 3...

Guy
November 6th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Turns out this is actually the twelfth episode in the Best Wishes series. The real title for BW011, is over here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6272349#post6272349).

As for the given egg, I was hoping Ash would capture the Meguroko that appeared earlier on and the egg would hatch into something different. However, based on the BW020 leak and the time frame within the episodes, it seems more likely that Meguroko will hatch from that egg. :\

thedestinedblade
November 6th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Full party this early hopefully means some time for nice development and evolutions with his current pokemon, and hopefully future captures later on.

AshPikastar
November 6th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Its most likely to be Meguroko once it hatches. I can't think of any other Pokemon but Meguroko.

Devil Flamingo
November 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
I hope it's not Meguroko, but I don't see how that's likely at this point, lol. So six pogeys already, huh? Well that's a pretty boring team, except for Miju and 'Taja, which have the most personality afaic, and Pikachu, which I hate. :3 Anyways, not looking forward to seeing the garbage bag things; I hate 'em. e_e

Sabrewulf238
November 14th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Will the egg definitely end up as Ash's pokemon though?

They could spring a Togepi on us...

Bluerang1
November 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM
6th Pokemon already?! o___e Oh maybe he'll give it to Iris.

Perrie ✿
November 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
They could spring a Togepi on us...

Ye... no. No old Pokemon (Meowth/Pikachu being the exceptions) are appearing here, they even left Wobbo out ;~;.

Well we'll see who it is next week :D I sure hope it is Megu.

Bluerang1
November 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Ye... no. No old Pokemon (Meowth/Pikachu being the exceptions) are appearing here, they even left Wobbo out ;~;.

Well we'll see who it is next week :D I sure hope it is Megu.

I think they meant that the Egg may not go to Ash in the end but to Iris. Like how Togepi went to Misty when Ash had the Egg.

PearlShipper4Life
November 14th, 2010, 03:27 PM
I think they meant that the Egg may not go to Ash in the end but to Iris. Like how Togepi went to Misty when Ash had the Egg.
Oh I'd hate for that to happen, do you know how angry I was when in the end Misty got Togepi? Ash won, Misty got it only cuz it thought Misty was its mother. I don't ever want that to happen again >>
Any who, looks like the egg will belong to Ash. Look at all the spoilers, besides Ash might catch more than this. Remember in Kanto?

mervyn797
November 15th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Since it is unlikely for Ash to encounter another wild Meguroko, and also looking at the huge Episode 20 artwork leak, I'm pretty sure that the egg will go to Ash and contain a Meguroko.

thedestinedblade
December 2nd, 2010, 10:47 AM
Preview looked cute. Didn't show anything of the egg, but it did show a bunch of kids throwing mud, lol. Looks like their secret base is covered in a heap of trash too.

TheFuturePokemon
December 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
Preview looked cute. Didn't show anything of the egg.

Yeah, but it did show them fighting a Meguroco.

AshPikastar
December 5th, 2010, 03:32 PM
The preview looked interesting and I loved how Iris was the only one who dodged the mud(If it was mud). The episode doesn't seem that bad though. Satoshi will most likely get the egg at the end of the episode.

Regeneration
December 6th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Maybe they saved the egg as a surprise for us.

The Red Chain
December 6th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Me and one of my other friends looked at all the Gen 5 Pokemon, and he searched through all the older generation Pokemon as well to find a match to that egg.
I came upon one I thought was oddly interesting.. Kojofuu. Colors are similar, spots on the top.. like Kojofuu's forehead.
It's not a perfect match, but neither is the idea for Meguroco. If you ask me, Kojofuu matches the pattern of that egg more than croc does.
The egg kind of lacks any hint of stripes.. so in that sense it's not much like the current theory'd Pokemon.

I would be sitting there in awe if that egg came out a Kojofuu.. that is an amazing little Pokemon, and would be amazing for Ash's team.
I think it would be more amazing than croc, tbh. XD;

Only pull a Togepi if it's a silly Pokemon that Ash won't have much luck with plz! D:

TheFuturePokemon
December 6th, 2010, 12:56 PM
A Meguroco was also featured in the preview.
Also I found this pic.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2jirer.jpg

Kirbychu
December 6th, 2010, 01:01 PM
A Meguroco was also featured in the preview.
Also I found this pic.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2jirer.jpg
Where's that from? This looks like another good piece of evidence pointing to the croc. We've got the preview, the leaks from last month, and now this.

It stills bugs me how there are so many interesting Pokemon in Unova, yet Ash still manages to get the most boring team ever. >.< Hopefully he'll get one or two more Pokemon over the course of the region. I want to see Ash swap out team members from time to time.

Kenshin5
December 6th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I believe there was also a Chirstmas Calendar featuring Meguroco in multiple shots. Hopefully Ash will rotate, I would like to see him capture at least 2-3 in the region.

Regeneration
December 7th, 2010, 02:01 AM
It stills bugs me how there are so many interesting Pokemon in Unova, yet Ash still manages to get the most boring team ever. >.< Hopefully he'll get one or two more Pokemon over the course of the region. I want to see Ash swap out team members from time to time.
Even if we have a complete set of team for Ash by episode 20, it doesn't mean that Ash wouldnt catch any more Pokemon. I know that the team is a bit boring considering that half of them comprise of just the starters and one regional bird (which we have always), but we have a lot of time left~! But what I fear is that the Pokemon caught later on would be ignored and left out just like poor Krabby. ;_;

thedestinedblade
December 9th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Well, Ash got his egg. I might have missed something, (from the earlier episode) but what was the reason the Meguroco with sunglasses attacked him? If it's gonna be the comic relief character that's going to continuously reappear, I find it strange that they decided to give Ash a Meguroco. Anyways, it was an alright episode. Seemed a bit dialogue heavy, so I would have like to have known what was being said. Team Rocket still has me asking questions, lol. What that some sort of rock that they received?

TheFuturePokemon
December 9th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I think Meguroco is gonna be kinda like Jigglypuff which will randomly appear. Yeah it was alot of dialogue which I didn't understand.

ZenTheObscure
December 9th, 2010, 05:44 PM
i havent watched thsi episode and wont for awhile but saw he got an egg? is it a yabakaron? bleh

Kenshin5
December 9th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I hope Meguroco is not a comic relieve type character. I don't know what reason it followed Ash and Co. though. Maybe it is a case of like Togepi Ash gets the Egg Misty gets the pokemon. So the egg could be a Zuruggu which goes to Iris instead of Ash.

Kirbychu
December 9th, 2010, 08:00 PM
i havent watched thsi episode and wont for awhile but saw he got an egg? is it a yabakaron? bleh
We don't know what it is yet, but many people are suspecting Meguroco. Zuruggu is being speculated as well.

To be honest, this episode was "meh" at best. Don't get me wrong, I love to see Ash get hit in the face as much as the next guy, but this episode was pretty boring. Nothing much really happened, aside from Ash getting the egg. I do have a feeling we'll be seeing more of the bespectacled Meguroco.

Gumball Watterson
December 9th, 2010, 09:07 PM
<Mid-episode> So far, liked the action. But once again, lack of japanese disturbs me.
What's Team rocket up to now?! >__> I STILL don't get it.
Is that a meteorite?
Lol, Ash, not doing well?
It's Megurock!
What's the hell is its problem?
I swear, anything else is blasting off more than Team Rocket XD
woah, she's sure B&Wing
Battle? Why?
Oh, now look what you've done you stupid reindeer
See thrash bag save the day!
A Pokemon Egg! Wonder what it could be?!

A few people commented this'd be similar to some Gloom episode, don't actually remember XD

If anyone could summarize this in English, I'd be grateful. Might be a while till I master enough Japanese for a simple anime show >__>

AshPikastar
December 10th, 2010, 05:22 PM
The episode wasn't that bad. It was pretty cute. Team Rocket is up to something again. I wonder if they are going to do something epic like they did last time. I was surprised to see Meguroko back but it was a short battle against Meguroko. Overall the episode was alright.

The Red Chain
December 13th, 2010, 12:05 PM
A little bit late on all of this, but I will try to make my statements on the episode anyway.

The egg has orange spots all over it, not just three, so it can't be Kojofuu..I could be a follower and say Meguroco, but I'm still unsure. The colors fit, and the spots could be a representation of say.. sand.. but there's still not enough solid evidence for me. The croc that re-appeared in the episode isn't a definite sign.. it could just be the new Jigglypuff of this generation. Though.. sometimes the egg doesn't look exactly like what it's supposed to be.. such as Cleffa's egg being a hot pink with white stars all over it. With that happening it could be practically anything with matching colors at this point. ^^;
Maybe it is Kojofuu, but I doubt Ash getting anything that awesome.. well, besides Attract snake of course. ;D

Last grace to his team was Gible and that thing didn't even evolve.. the current grace is his grass snake.. so I doubt anything outdoing it right now unless Miju decides to evolve or something.

Overall, I loved this episode! Ash being like a big brother to those kids, and defending them in their time of need. <3
I was shocked that the teacher basically did an all or nothing battle with Ash over the situation. What an interesting way to handle it. I like that!
Also.. I broke down guys, I love the trashbag now. Thing is way too cute for words. .///.

Kay, I'll stop ranting now haha.
"Yaaaabuuu~ <3"

TheFuturePokemon
December 15th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Why was Megurock mad at Pikachu? It seemed pretty happy at the end of episode 3.

Regeneration
December 18th, 2010, 06:08 AM
I got to this episode a bit late. XD;;

To me, the best part of the entire episode of Meguroco blasting off. XD Reminds me of the old days of the Rocket Trio. :'(