PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

apontefilm
November 12th, 2010, 06:50 AM
sry but i cant figure out how to delete my account can u do it for me? no permanent bans tho. lol

Alinthea
November 12th, 2010, 06:54 AM
You can't delete your account.

If you want to leave, just don't come back.

Melody
November 12th, 2010, 07:01 AM
The staff will not delete accounts. You cannot delete your account.

The only thing you can do is wipe all the data from your profile and account and change the password to some random unrecoverable gibberish and change the email address to some random non-existent email address, log out and never return to that account. XD

apontefilm
November 12th, 2010, 07:19 AM
damn i didnt know that but my last name is in my account name apontefilm and i want it removed and im sure i cant change it to something else

Timbjerr
November 12th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Nope, username changes were taken away some months back because they caused severe server strains.

If you're worried about stalkers or something like that, it's highly unlikely for people to find you on the Internet based on your last name. Hell, I freely tell people mine if they ask. XD

Hiidoran
November 12th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Well, for one, this type of question belongs in CQ&F. For two, everyone who replied technically spammed since none of your posts contained anything close to a welcome. :D But, uh, I would have done the same thing...

That being said, everything they already told you is about all that you can do. Who don't change user names due to the strain on the server, and we just don't delete accounts. I really doubt anyone is gonna make the connection between your last name and your user name on here, unless you use that user name everywhere. Buuuut hey, this is a pretty big place, someone else could have come up with it...? That's what I'd tell whoever you don't want to see this, at least.

Question answered, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this, then move it to CC&F.

Closed~