PDA

View Full Version : Caught On Caption! - 1

seeker
November 12th, 2010, 01:06 PM
[css-div="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: -10pt; padding: 0pt; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 188%;"]Caught On Caption![/css-div]

Hey guys, welcome to Caught On Caption! This is a little game/competition for some fun to get a little more activity to the section but also just for the pure enjoyment. I can see this being a game that all can enjoy, therefore, anyone is allowed enter! Basically, I will post a photo from the press taken this week, and you guys need to make a caption for it. Easy huh? Well the most inventive, innovative and or simply hilarious photo will will.

Guidelines

One caption per person.
Entries must be submitted between the 12th of November 2010 and the 26th of November 2010.
No profanity or rudeness - anything of this nature will grant you a warning or infraction.
This is just a game for the fun of it, there will be emblems given to the winners in coming events, including the winner of this of course.

[css-div="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: -10pt; padding: 0pt; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 188%;"]This Week's Photo[/css-div]

Look! It's Kanye West!
KANYE WEST has scrapped a planned concert in New York for America's TODAY SHOW after a bitter fall out with TV bosses over his recent interview on the programme.

- Source (http://www.star-magazine.co.uk/breakingnews/view/25054/Angry-West-cancels-Today-Show-concert/)

http://www.star-magazine.co.uk/dynamic/2/451x567/25054_1.jpg

Have fun guys!

Team Fail
November 13th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Here is mine...

Oh my god... Oh my god... OH MY GOD! Look at that fish.

Captain Fabio
November 13th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Because I am bored.

"Say WHATTTTTTTTTTT?"

Gold warehouse
November 13th, 2010, 03:16 PM
"Yo Today boss, that's a nice gun, I'mma let you shoot me, but MLK is the best black dude assassination of all time."

donavannj
November 13th, 2010, 04:56 PM
"There ain't no way I'm going back to NBC after what Jeff Zucker and Steve Burke said about my mama."

Stratos99
November 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
"You mean the fans are actually angry about what I told Taylor?!"

I WANTED TO PARTICIPATE.

Shanghai Alice
November 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM
"Morgan Freeman, put yo' clothes back on!"

Lucy Lu
November 17th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Candid Camera Host: "Smile Kanye, you are on Candid Camera!"
Kanye: "Huh? What?"

Arma
November 19th, 2010, 01:28 AM
"Morgan Freeman, put yo' clothes back on!" ROFL, You're a genius.

Kanye went to watch the movie "friday" with Chris Tucker, this is what happened afterwards:

Kanye: Ayo Chris, you think you really something, don'tcha? Well you ain't seen %%%%, I can do this %%%% a hundred times better than you! you watchin'? Alright, here goes: DAAAYUUUMMMNNN!!!

Forever
November 19th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Between 12/19 = including, I hope? D:
...posting a caption anyway, since you haven't said it has ended yet. XD;

"Imma pretend to look shocked so that the press don't notice the fact that I've never seen this car in my life before tonight. They'll never know muahahaha..."

seeker
November 22nd, 2010, 09:22 AM
Extending this contest until the 2nd of December.

Spherical Ice
November 22nd, 2010, 10:26 AM
"Yo Today Show, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but the BBC is the best news show of all time!"

I thought the lack of this meme was disheartening. idek if "Today Show" is a news show or what, lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 23rd, 2010, 11:56 AM
"Look dawg, I'mma let you finish, later, but right now I gotta get away from these pitchfork-wielding network execs!"

moments.
November 23rd, 2010, 12:30 PM
"Woah it even has little marshmellows on top, and some like, chocolate sauce and those little cherry things I love!"

bobandbill
November 23rd, 2010, 03:50 PM
"Wait, what do you scrapping the concert means I won't get paid for it?"

Meduza
November 23rd, 2010, 03:56 PM
" Beyonce DOESN'T have the best music video of all time?"

Kura
November 23rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
"Yo Lady Gaga, I'm really happy for you, but I have one of the best pinup-girl faces of all time."

Ayselipera
November 23rd, 2010, 06:07 PM
"Ya'll best better stop calling me a gay fish, I'm a lyrical genius!"

Azonic
November 24th, 2010, 07:50 AM
"Whoa whoa whoa hold upp they be toastin to the douchebags and jerk-offs without ME?"

A Pixy
December 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM
EMBLEM?

ME WANT EMBLEM.

"That light...

It's beautiful! It's like nothing I've ever seen before. My mind is absolutely blown the awe that light is bestowing on me. It's like a choir of a thousand me's singing When It All Falls Down, even better than I do. It's like I've opened the pearly gates to heaven. My body and mind no longer feel like they're a part of this world. The light has caused the muscles in my face to relax, unable to keep the strain of being so close to this heavenly light. Is... Is this what love feels like..? I must walk toward the light, yet my legs aren't responding because my mind has been entranced by that lordly glow. It's like I'm Moses and I've found the burning bush. I must not let anyone else have the light. Especially not the jerk-offs and douchebags."