PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Quit closing my threads please

DirtyChimp
November 15th, 2010, 08:41 AM
What is going on here?

You guys are closing my threads before the issue is even resolved. Do you not want to encourage open and honest discussions with the members of the pokemon community?

How do you expect to grow the forum when your over aggressive mods attack and close every thread that doesn't buff and wax their agenda?

Come on guys! Lets get real here and ditch the censorship. I have already agreed not to cuss, so what's the problem?

King Goodra
November 15th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Okay, I won't close this one...

The problem is this doesn't warrant a thread and could be considered spam. I understand your frustration with posting two threads and both of them ending up being closed, but making a thread complaining about your threads getting locked isn't a way to fix anything, because threads like that end up getting closed themselves. :[

If you have a suggestion, post your proposal in a clear and precise manner and stay on topic, rather from deluding from the suggestion and starting to get off topic more and more with your replies with things that don't belong. If you have a question, post your question without the need of using examples that are contradicting your questions. If you have feedback, make sure it's constructive and something someone can really come to terms with. This thread isn't' something that we can come to terms with, since we're only upholding the rules and keeping the community clean and orderly as moderators.

So, unfortunately, I have to lock this.