PDA

View Full Version : Signature Rules & Review Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Forever
May 14th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Is my signature within the limits, guys?

God that is awesome, but yes it is. :)

Pyrax
May 19th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Is my sig within the limits?

Guy
May 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM
There's no problem here with your signature.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
May 20th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Is my signature and CSS within the limits? :D

Forever
May 20th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Is my signature and CSS within the limits? :D

Sadly 6px too wide and 6px too high. I suggest taking 6px off the actual image instead of the border, since the border itself is 3px in width and in height anyway on each side. :(

Pokemon Trainer Touko
May 20th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Sadly 6px too wide and 6px too high. I suggest taking 6px off the actual image instead of the border, since the border itself is 3px in width and in height anyway on each side. :(

Ah ok, is it within the limits now? :D

Forever
May 20th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Ah ok, is it within the limits now? :D

Yus, now it is. :3

And it looks good btw.

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 06:13 AM
I know it probably is, but I might as well check. Is my sig within the limits? It should be because it has Pinkie Pie on it, but I'll just make sure.

Forever
May 20th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I know it probably is, but I might as well check. Is my sig within the limits? It should be because it has Pinkie Pie on it, but I'll just make sure.

Yes because Pinkie Pie automatically makes it within the limits, obviously.

But yes, it is. :)

Amore
May 20th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I think this should be in the limits...is it?

If not, would four of these sprites on one row be too wide? (i.e. Unfezant, Trainer, Krokorok, Frillish)

Guy
May 20th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I think this should be in the limits...is it?

If not, would four of these sprites on one row be too wide? (i.e. Unfezant, Trainer, Krokorok, Frillish)
You thought right. However, if you wish to put four of your sprites in a row, then that will be fine too.

Melody
May 22nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
Just revamped mine. How's it look on the compliance frontier?

Forever
May 22nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
Just revamped mine. How's it look on the compliance frontier?

It actually looks nice and it's within the limits.

Crimson5M
May 23rd, 2011, 01:38 AM
I just edited mine, is it still within the limits?

Forever
May 23rd, 2011, 01:44 AM
I just edited mine, is it still within the limits?

Too high, actually. Take 12px off the height of the image and you'll be fine.

Mew~
May 28th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hopefully mine is okay. (Although it does need some work) xD

Forever
May 28th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Hopefully mine is okay. (Although it does need some work) xD

Yeah yours is within the limits.

Freedom Fighter N
June 2nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
My sig is cool and awesome, right?

(Reposted since sigs don't seem to be updated if the post was posted before the sig was updated.)

Forever
June 2nd, 2011, 06:32 AM
My sig is cool and awesome, right?

(Reposted since sigs don't seem to be updated if the post was posted before the sig was updated.)

Yes it is within the limitss. And totally cool and awesome. And stuff.

Conjurer
June 2nd, 2011, 08:57 AM
Can I have a cheeseburger sig check please? :3

The girth is worrying me, then again the height isn't much better >.>

Liliana Vess
June 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Hiya *waves*
Is my signature ok for PC?

Guy
June 2nd, 2011, 10:18 AM
Can I have a cheeseburger sig check please? :3

The girth is worrying me, then again the height isn't much better >.>
Would you like fries with that?

Haha, your signature is looking pretty good right now.

Forever
June 2nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Hiya *waves*
Is my signature ok for PC?

Seems Hiiro accidentally missed this one. Yours is fine. :3

Alternative
June 2nd, 2011, 08:08 PM
I'm totally not sure on this, but is my sig within the limits? I don't know whether I'm breaching the 500px width rule or not.

Forever
June 2nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
I'm totally not sure on this, but is my sig within the limits? I don't know whether I'm breaching the 500px width rule or not.

Well, although it's actually set as 500px, it does go over the 500px width on multiple browsers (by 15px on two browsers and 50px on another as well as on another computer). I've looked at your css and I'm not quite sure how that can be fixed, either. Buuut definitely it is over the limits, so maybe check the css help thread and see if anyone knows why it isn't sticking to 500px.

Alternative
June 5th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Can I get a sig check for Psyduck's sake?

Forever
June 5th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Can I get a sig check for Psyduck's sake?

Psyduck lives for another day, 'cause your sig is fine.

kitred123
June 10th, 2011, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure if this is where I post this, but my sig. got disabled and I have no clue why. How would I find out which rule i was breaking?

Forever
June 10th, 2011, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure if this is where I post this, but my sig. got disabled and I have no clue why. How would I find out which rule i was breaking?

Thing is, your signature isn't breaking any width limits right now (assuming you hadn't changed it since) o_O It's in complete accordance with the rules on the first page, so I don't really see what's wrong with it - so for now your sig is fine and nothing needs to be done about it (buuuttt to be safe, just leave the disable tags as they are). I'll send the person who disabled it a PM though and then get back to you on why it was disabled in the first place.

kitred123
June 10th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Thing is, your signature isn't breaking any width limits right now (assuming you hadn't changed it since) o_O It's in complete accordance with the rules on the first page, so I don't really see what's wrong with it - so for now your sig is fine and nothing needs to be done about it (buuuttt to be safe, just leave the disable tags as they are). I'll send the person who disabled it a PM though and then get back to you on why it was disabled in the first place.

Actually I did make a change, I thought that the images I did have might have been the problem. Since the new images didn't seem to cause a problem, it was most likely those, buutt I will still wait to remove the tags. Thanks.

Forever
June 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Ooh, then yeah you're fine to remove the tags now. XD It would've been the images, yup.

Kotowari
June 11th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I would like to know if my signature is alright. I used the same size as my previous banner, and the same CSS as well... but you never know. :B

bobandbill
June 11th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Your signature is within the limits, Kotowari.

Masqueraine
June 12th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Am I good to go with this?

Ash
June 12th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Your signature is perfectly fine, Masqueraine. :)

Sweet Candace
June 13th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I've changed my signature around and added a lot more text, is my signature still within the limits?

bobandbill
June 13th, 2011, 04:53 PM
As there's only limits on image sizes and text font size your signature is fine, Sweet Candace.

Alternative
June 14th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Ms. Aran needs a signature check I believe. :)

Forever
June 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Ms. Aran needs a signature check I believe. :)

ohay it looks nice. Yup it's within!

twistedpuppy
June 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Hello! Is my signature within the limits?

bobandbill
June 14th, 2011, 04:47 PM
It's within the limits, twistedpuppy. It's also dancerific!

Jake♫
June 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Please tell me that me and my Jenna Marbles-tastic sig is within the limits please =)

Forever
June 15th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Please tell me that me and my Jenna Marbles-tastic sig is within the limits please =)

Yees it is within the limits.

TheMarkCrafter
June 16th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Is my sig is ok?
I just updated it.

Forever
June 16th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Is my sig is ok?
I just updated it.

Nooope, too high.

Plus in your css even, "height:550px;width:368px;" you've specified the height as over the limits, which is probably why you have the gigantic gap. Limit is 300px only. :( As for what displays, your signature still displays about 70px too high anyway. In my opinion, cut down the image to 300px and then set the height to 300px with css.

TheMarkCrafter
June 16th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Fiiiiiinal Cheeeeeeeck. Is it okayyyyyy now guys? 300x300 is okay?

Forever
June 16th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Fiiiiiinal Cheeeeeeeck. Is it okayyyyyy now guys? 300x300 is okay?

Remove the space in between the urls and the top paragraph and you'll be fine, 'cause that large gap is causing the urls to overlay into other posts. If you just leave the space to just one enter then it'll be perfect!

Alternative
June 18th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Can I get a signature check? My Tornadus made a big mess, and I don't know if it's too big or not.

Forever
June 18th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Can I get a signature check? My Tornadus made a big mess, and I don't know if it's too big or not.

Omg that's so awesome. But yessss within limits!

pokewalker
June 18th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Is mine ok? Just wondering cos Hybrid Trainer said I should let it check cos it completely messed up on his computer, but not on mine :S

Galukxy
June 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I have come to check if my signature is within the limits, please~

Is it within the limits?

Forever
June 18th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Is mine ok? Just wondering cos Hybrid Trainer said I should let it check cos it completely messed up on his computer, but not on mine :S

Yours comes to 526 x 307, so... technically yeah outside of the limits on more than one computer. The coding though isn't an issue for me sooo you should work on fixing it so it displays as within the limits anyways.
I have come to check if my signature is within the limits, please~

Is it within the limits?

Yup :3

pokewalker
June 19th, 2011, 04:27 AM
Yours comes to 526 x 307, so... technically yeah outside of the limits on more than one computer. The coding though isn't an issue for me sooo you should work on fixing it so it displays as within the limits anyways.

Ok well I looked at it and... It isn't here on my computer. I mean just look at the picture, where you can see part of the coding, where stands it is within the limits...

Amore
June 19th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Is mine within the limits? I think it should be - I'm gaining better understanding of how to judge this.

Oh, and also, is this CSS annoying? I've tried to make it tasteful, so I can use my brilliant yellow without irritating people using light forum styles

Maple Leaf
June 19th, 2011, 12:08 PM
I know my signature's okay, but would it be within the limits if I made it Size 2?

bobandbill
June 19th, 2011, 09:27 PM
pokewalker - it appears that some of th Pokemon are otu of the boxes for me. (If you want I can take y own screenshot of it). Not sure what is up with that working for you and not us, but for me it looks broken and hence bigger than the allowed limits. =/

Amore - it's a bit wide as the width of the green box for me comes to ~540 pixels wide rather than the 500 pixels wide max limit (unless the wording of the rules means you can't bypass the 300 height part of the limit but...). As for the look itself as you asked, it looks all right to me I suppose; certainly readable.

Yo Face Here - it should be fine in size 2.

pokewalker
June 19th, 2011, 10:37 PM
pokewalker - it appears that some of th Pokemon are otu of the boxes for me. (If you want I can take y own screenshot of it). Not sure what is up with that working for you and not us, but for me it looks broken and hence bigger than the allowed limits. =/

Well I already know what it looks like :( Hybrid Trainer showed it to me. I'll make a new one, since I don't know how to fix this cos I can't see it. Here, it is just fine :S

EDIT: Got a new one. Is it fine?

Zealot740
June 20th, 2011, 01:16 AM
This will be my last attempt to see if my sig. is there or not for today.

If it is there, could you please check if my sig. is clean or not? Thanks :)

Ohhhh... looks like there is a preview button lol. But I'm still wondering, why is my quality so terrible. It isn't like this when I save it as a .png file. (Btw, it's my first sig.)

Forever
June 20th, 2011, 01:27 AM
This will be my last attempt to see if my sig. is there or not for today.

If it is there, could you please check if my sig. is clean or not? Thanks :)

Ohhhh... looks like there is a preview button lol. But I'm still wondering, why is my quality so terrible. It isn't like this when I save it as a .png file. (Btw, it's my first sig.)

Yeah yours is within the limits. :3 Aaand generally PNG comes out a lot neater, whereas jpg is mainly for photos, so yeah definitely stick to PNG. :x

Well I already know what it looks like :( Hybrid Trainer showed it to me. I'll make a new one, since I don't know how to fix this cos I can't see it. Here, it is just fine :S

EDIT: Got a new one. Is it fine?

Yusss this one is within the limits.

Zealot740
June 20th, 2011, 01:38 AM
I don't think I'm catching on. On my PC, it says the image is in a .png format but when I upload it... Does it just magically transform into a .gif file? And how can I fix this?

And it's great to hear that my sig. is all good :) Kinda :/ Except the crap quality xD

Amore
June 20th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Well, I've edited so that the coding says it should be 460px. Seeing as it apparently looks 40px bigger than I thought it was, that should be fine, right?

bobandbill
June 20th, 2011, 03:28 AM
I don't think I'm catching on. On my PC, it says the image is in a .png format but when I upload it... Does it just magically transform into a .gif file? And how can I fix this?Maybe it is how uploading images to PC is done - it changes it to a .gif for...some reason. That's one possibility - try uploading it via another site and see if that works.

And Amore... including the red outline and much zooming in it comes to 504 pixels for me...so almost but not quite.

Amore
June 20th, 2011, 04:43 AM
Ok, well how about now? I'm pretty sure it should be alright now. I reduced the actual width of the main bit, and put the border down from 1.5px to 1px.

Forever
June 20th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Ok, well how about now? I'm pretty sure it should be alright now. I reduced the actual width of the main bit, and put the border down from 1.5px to 1px.

Your sig is finally within the limits. XD

TheMarkCrafter
June 20th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Signature check please? Can i take a sig check?

pokewalker
June 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM
^ dunno, I'm not a mod but it completely bugges up here :o the YT part and stuff is under the blog, quote and muliquote things...

Is mine fine?

Zealot740
June 20th, 2011, 11:09 AM
bobandbill, I uploaded it to my Facebook profile and it seems much better than it was before. But it turned into a .jpg file instead.

AHA! I figured it out thanks to a video I saw on Youtube :)

And NOW, just to be sure, does my signature in the limits? (Just double-checking :))

Forever
June 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Signature check please? Can i take a sig check?

obv no you can't

Yeah yours is technically within the limits, buut due to the post saying there's css issues, maybe work on fixing those? They don't display for me, but still,best to have a problem free sig, right?

^ dunno, I'm not a mod but it completely bugges up here :o the YT part and stuff is under the blog, quote and muliquote things...

Is mine fine?

Yuuup.

bobandbill, I uploaded it to my Facebook profile and it seems much better than it was before. But it turned into a .jpg file instead.

AHA! I figured it out thanks to a video I saw on Youtube :)

And NOW, just to be sure, does my signature in the limits? (Just double-checking :))

Yesss it finally fits in the limits w/ good quality. :3

Team Fail
June 20th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I'm wondering of my new sig, 'cause I'm not sure if sound tags are able to bypass the size limit.

bobandbill
June 20th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Even if sound tag stuff counted as an image it'd be within those limits, so your signature is fine. (Interesting tune btw ^^)

Sweet Candace
June 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Would my signature still be within the limits if I put this little image in my sig?

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee298/DawnandPachirisu/RainbowDashImageII.png

Forever
June 21st, 2011, 05:37 PM
Would my signature still be within the limits if I put this little image in my sig?

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee298/DawnandPachirisu/RainbowDashImageII.png

Nope, since it'd display as either too wide or too high. Maybe put the other image in a css div and use that as an image on top of it...?

TheMarkCrafter
June 22nd, 2011, 06:48 AM
Is my signature okay?
I need a check cuz i am not sure of 400x300

Forever
June 22nd, 2011, 07:28 AM
Is my signature okay?
I need a check cuz i am not sure of 400x300

It displays as the image being stolen, so maybe rehost off a website such as www.imgur.com and then we can check it for you. :3

TheMarkCrafter
June 22nd, 2011, 07:48 AM
It displays as the image being stolen, so maybe rehost off a website such as www.imgur.com and then we can check it for you. :3

Um, the pic is here --------------> x (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/characters/2203.png)

Forever
June 22nd, 2011, 08:09 AM
It displays for you because you saw it beforehand, and thus the cookie remained (or something technical like that, but it's along those lines), it's not displaying for other people, either (since I did ask around) and it does say the image has been stolen. Either you rehost it to another site, or your signature can't be checked.

pokewalker
June 23rd, 2011, 07:23 AM
is my sig okay? I made a new one ^^ And I find it very awesome myself, only I'm going to add swellow's cry in its mouth soon.

Forever
June 23rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
is my sig okay? I made a new one ^^ And I find it very awesome myself, only I'm going to add swellow's cry in its mouth soon.

Yup, it's within the limits. :3 You might wanna fix the line at the bottom, though, but only for aesthetic purposes.

XaiXo
June 23rd, 2011, 08:20 AM
Is my signature acceptable?

Alternative
June 23rd, 2011, 08:28 AM
Your signature is within the limits, XaiXo. :)

XaiXo
June 23rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Is my signature acceptable?

Wow, sorry about the repeat post. This forum is bugging out for me. :(

TheNinKid
June 23rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
I know my signature isn't acceptable, but i'm not sure which pictures need to be fixed. Can someone tell me which pictures need to be re-sized?

Astinus
June 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
Your pictures in total add up to: 644px by 444px, which is 144px by 144px too much on each side. You can only go up to 500px by 300px in total for images, so you're going to have to remove some from your signature or shrink everything down enough so that their sizes all together add up to the limit.

To break it down:

trainer card - 200 by 160
test result - 300 by 200
lucario sprite - 80 by 80
trainer sprite - 64 by 64

TheNinKid
June 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Is my signature ok now? I removed the test result.

NatureKeeper
June 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
[css-div="background-image:url("http://i54.tinypic.com/16c2tdy.png"); border-radius: 15px; -moz-border-radius: 15px; -webkit-border-radius: 15px; width: 500px; height: 300px; border: solid 1px black; margin-right: 25%;"]
[css-div="margin-top: 20px; height: 73px; overflow: auto; color:white;"]

Avatar and Signature Art by miss-ninja of DeviantART!
Link: Click here (http://miss-ninja.deviantart.com/)!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/ad/Ani487OMS.png-Pokémon Fan Figures (http://pokefanfigures.iblogger.org/) -Unova Trainer Card Shop (Old School Included) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250485) -Pokémon Grey Fanfiction (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=254390)

[/css-div]
[/css-div]

How is it? Is it within limits?

Forever
June 23rd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Is my signature ok now? I removed the test result.

It's now within the limits~

[css-div="background-image:url("http://i54.tinypic.com/16c2tdy.png"); border-radius: 15px; -moz-border-radius: 15px; -webkit-border-radius: 15px; width: 500px; height: 300px; border: solid 1px black; margin-right: 25%;"]
[css-div="margin-top: 20px; height: 73px; overflow: auto; color:white;"]

Avatar and Signature Art by miss-ninja of DeviantART!
Link: Click here (http://miss-ninja.deviantart.com/)!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/ad/Ani487OMS.png-Pokémon Fan Figures (http://pokefanfigures.iblogger.org/) -Unova Trainer Card Shop (Old School Included) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250485) -Pokémon Grey Fanfiction (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=254390)

[/css-div]
[/css-div]

How is it? Is it within limits?

The scroll box seems to make the border a little too wide. To fix this, just change the width to about 494px or something about that and height to about 294px and it'll be fine.

NatureKeeper
June 23rd, 2011, 08:04 PM
The scroll box seems to make the border a little too wide. To fix this, just change the width to about 494px or something about that and height to about 294px and it'll be fine.

The scroll box is part of the picture, which is 500x300. XD I just added margin-top to push a css-div box down. I will resize the whole thing., though.

EDIT: Now?

Forever
June 23rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
The scroll box is part of the picture, which is 500x300. XD I just added margin-top to push a css-div box down. I will resize the whole thing., though.

EDIT: Now?

Oh, well then! It's within the limits now, anyway. :D

Dragonite's Wrath
June 24th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I think I fixed my sig. Not sure

Alternative
June 24th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Your signature is too tall, when all the images collate together like that. In total, your signature is 138px too tall, so you'll have to take some of the images out, or just change the signature altogether to something smaller. Just to break it down for you in images in terms of height:

Dragonite is 78px
Trainer Card is 165px
Tyranitar is 200px

So either take out the Trainer Card or Tyranitar and you should be fine.

Sweet Candace
June 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM
If I added this to my signature, would it still be within the signature rules?

YOUR PROFILE (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=45684) IS FULLY OF RAINBOW DASH-Y GOODNESS

Forever
June 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM
If I added this to my signature, would it still be within the signature rules?

Although it'd be large, it's still technically within our limits, since quotes and text length doesn't matter anymore.

TheMarkCrafter
July 2nd, 2011, 03:08 AM

Forever
July 2nd, 2011, 03:11 AM

Nope, it's 103px too high (the image that is) and you've also got a big space at the bottom, too. D:

TheMarkCrafter
July 2nd, 2011, 03:18 AM
Now, is it within the limits?

Forever
July 2nd, 2011, 03:22 AM
Now, is it within the limits?

It's still 20px too tall. :x

TheMarkCrafter
July 3rd, 2011, 02:19 AM
Is mine within the limits?

I made a new one

Forever
July 3rd, 2011, 02:30 AM

I made a new one

You change it a lot, buuut yes it's fine now.

RHIOneAlbum
July 5th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Help! My sig got messed up! It's so big now! But the CSS only is suppoeed to go to 300px!!! Help!

[css-div="background-image:url("---image url---"); width: 500px; height: 300px; overflow: auto;"]
Team ROM Hacking Innovations (Team RHI)
My Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6711513#post6711513)
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2782/alphafanuserbar2.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=254903)
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5148/rhionebarone.png
RHIOne - Hack Album | RHITwo - Training Program | RHITre - Top Secret | RHIFor - Newsletter
RHI threads will be released when I get my computer back :D[/CSS-div]

Thatsthe code for it btw

moments.
July 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Just wondering about my signature. I know the actual image size is smaller than 500x300px, except I was wondering, because it is a .gif if it is over the file size?

Alternative
July 7th, 2011, 06:16 PM
The file size of the image itself is only 256kb, so yes, your signature is fine. :)

Hikamaru
July 8th, 2011, 02:33 AM
I want to know if this signature is allowed. File size 500 x 199 and was custom made by myself. I'd feel sad if I can't display this cute Oshawott.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/Hikari10Girl/Julian-ACuteOshawott.png

Alternative
July 8th, 2011, 02:58 AM
That picture would be fine as a signature. :)

Spherical Ice
July 9th, 2011, 05:16 AM
I'm pretty sure it's within the limits, but, just for confirmation, is my signature okay?

Mew~
July 9th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Hopefully, mine should be fine.

Hiidoran
July 9th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Spherical Ice and Mew~, both your signatures are a-okay.

...and purty at that. :]

Twiggy
July 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM
OK, a bit of verification won't hurt, right? Can we advertise upcoming events like this?

Forever
July 9th, 2011, 10:09 PM
OK, a bit of verification won't hurt, right? Can we advertise upcoming events like this?

Yup that's totally fine, considering there's a big announcement thread listing the events too :x

Hikamaru
July 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Is this okay as a signature?

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/Hikari10Girl/YouHeardILiekMijumaru.png

Forever
July 11th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Is this okay as a signature?

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/Hikari10Girl/YouHeardILiekMijumaru.png

Nope, it's 6px too wide. :x

G.U.Y.
July 17th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Is my current signature alright?

Ash
July 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Yup. It's just fine there, Landorus. :3

MonsterMMORPG
July 17th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Hello. Is my signature fine or against rules ? All the links i put the signature contains public and free websites. If you have any question or objection please let me know i will fix.

Forever
July 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Hello. Is my signature fine or against rules ? All the links i put the signature contains public and free websites. If you have any question or objection please let me know i will fix.

Yeah the links are fine, as long as you're not linking anime downloads or something like that, then you're all good (which you aren't). One thing is that the twocolumn seems to make the signature a little big but that might just be the fault of this monitor. It'd look neater at a smaller font size, though.

MonsterMMORPG
July 18th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Yeah the links are fine, as long as you're not linking anime downloads or something like that, then you're all good (which you aren't). One thing is that the twocolumn seems to make the signature a little big but that might just be the fault of this monitor. It'd look neater at a smaller font size, though.

Thanks for response. Yes monitor affects a lot how does the sig is getting displayed. If you tell me a certain resolution i can modify sig to be cool with that resolution.

G.U.Y.
July 28th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Is my signature okay or is it not okay? o3o

Guy
July 29th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Is my signature okay or is it not okay? o3o
You're in the clear.

I like your choice in GIF by the way; very cool.

Galukxy
July 29th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Signature check up, please~
Is my signature within the limits or not?

Forever
July 29th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Signature check up, please~
Is my signature within the limits or not?

Yus, yours is within the limits.

Manila Luzon
July 29th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Dropping by for a check, please. <:

Forever
July 29th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Dropping by for a check, please. <:

It's pretty :3 And within limits, too.

Flareen
July 30th, 2011, 12:08 PM
I've seen various people using icons/smilies in their sig so I added the Eevee and Vulpix.
Just thought I'd ask if its ok to be sure @.@ If not I'll remove it

Ash
July 30th, 2011, 12:21 PM
The images side by side exceeds the 500px width limit. If you put the Vulpix and Eevee beneath the banner (or on top) you should be fine though. :)

shengar
July 31st, 2011, 04:48 PM
My signature, is it okay?

Forever
July 31st, 2011, 04:54 PM
My signature, is it okay?

Nope, it's 41 pixels too tall actually. :x

shengar
July 31st, 2011, 05:08 PM
Nope, it's 41 pixels too tall actually. :x

Any advice to reduce it? smaller picture, or the words?

Forever
July 31st, 2011, 05:36 PM
Any advice to reduce it? smaller picture, or the words?

Yeah, or just crop off a bottom bit. For resizing you could use www.pixlr.com/editor (and check the menus at the top to see how to resize), or MS Paint can pretty much crop out parts of the image.

shengar
July 31st, 2011, 06:03 PM
How about it now? I change the size to 350x262 but it seem it doesn't do much change.....

Astinus
July 31st, 2011, 06:07 PM
Still coming up at 41px too high. Try resizing it again, or cropping off those 41px somehow.

shengar
July 31st, 2011, 06:31 PM
There is user in page 35 that have his texts on the left, while the picture is on the right. how?

Forever
July 31st, 2011, 07:03 PM
There is user in page 35 that have his texts on the left, while the picture is on the right. how?

Quote this post and see the code there. :) Apparently the resized version isn't fully showing even after the refresh, I suggest re-uploading it to your Photobucket and then saving it as a different name. Either way just fiddle around with it and you should be able to get the positioning you want. :x

As a future note, this thread isn't really for signature help, but rather for whether it's in the limits or not, since not all of us are necessarily skilled in signature design, and answering whether something is within or not generally doesn't get a backlog of signatures to check.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa329/shengar/14350468-1.jpgIndigo League
One of the most prestigious of all Pokemon League
One, need more than just skills to win
the original picture (http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa329/shengar/14350468.jpg)
created by an artist from Pixiv

shengar
July 31st, 2011, 07:09 PM
Yes, I see that the online editing deosn't work, so I reuploaded it
so, is it safe now? sorry for all the fuss

edit: if I use the alternative to align the texts instead, will it safe?

Forever
July 31st, 2011, 07:12 PM
Yes, I see that the online editing deosn't work, so I reuploaded it
so, is it safe now? sorry for all the fuss

Yes, your signature is finally fine. XD

Flareen
August 1st, 2011, 01:28 PM
Bit of getting used to but oki, changed them :3

Guy
August 1st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Bit of getting used to but oki, changed them :3
"I see no problem here," Hiiro said, smiling at the young lady in front of him.

Twiggy
August 4th, 2011, 01:42 AM
I'm now requesting a signature check. Hopefully, it's OK.

bobandbill
August 4th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Your signature is fine, ♪Twiggy♪.

Mew~
August 5th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Hopefully mine should be okay.

Meganium
August 5th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Yours is within the limits, Mew~ :)

Tsutarja
August 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Hopefully mine is fine? Still getting the hang of using BB Coding-CSS :3

Ash
August 5th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Looks perfectly fine to me, ZachLMedia! n_n

TheMarkCrafter
August 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Is my signature okay and within the limits?

JalordaSerpent
August 6th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Will you check if mine is okay?

JinRazielGames
August 6th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Is mine okay?
It might cause seizure to others. Or should i change it.

Forever
August 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Is mine okay?
It might cause seizure to others. Or should i change it.

You changed your sig, so...

But yes generally really really flashy signatures aren't preferred, so it is a good idea that you'll change. :x

Will you check if mine is okay?

It's okay!

Is my signature okay and within the limits?

It's within!

gameplayer56
August 7th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I re-edit my sig, so I'm wondering if I can finally remove the sig reason.

You're all set to go now, gameplayer :)
Thanks, Peaches.

Ash
August 7th, 2011, 04:27 PM
You're all set to go now, gameplayer :)

rain_sonata
August 11th, 2011, 05:06 PM
What doesn't my signature appear beneath my comments? It appeared in the preview of signatures, but it doesn't seem to exist when I look at my comments.

Astinus
August 11th, 2011, 05:11 PM
By comments do you mean posts? Because your signature is showing up fine for me, if it's only supposed to be a trainer card showing your HeartGold team.

Did you write those posts in the Quick Reply box and accidentally click off "Show My Signature" in that box? That's the only reason I can think of as to why it didn't show up, but there might be another that I don't know of.

Pym
August 13th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Could I please get mine checked? Thank you ^^

- // Pym

Forever
August 13th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Could I please get mine checked? Thank you ^^

- // Pym

Yours is within the limits :3

JinRazielGames
August 13th, 2011, 11:50 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/1sictl.jpg
Team Meteora is now open!!
Please join us, everyone is welcome!!!

Will this do?
i have to keep Meteora alive as possible.

Forever
August 13th, 2011, 11:55 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/1sictl.jpg
Team Meteora is now open!!
Please join us, everyone is welcome!!!

Will this do?
i have to keep Meteora alive as possible.

Yup that would be fine as a sig.

Chairman Kaga
August 15th, 2011, 08:23 AM
I think that my math between the two images is correct, but this is my first signature in five years so I don't want to embarrass myself so I'll run it through here first :p

Forever
August 15th, 2011, 08:31 AM
I think that my math between the two images is correct, but this is my first signature in five years so I don't want to embarrass myself so I'll run it through here first :p

Since the second image is below the first one, from adding them up, your signature is actually 13px too high, if you could somehow position it to be next to the first image then it'd be fine.

Chairman Kaga
August 15th, 2011, 08:35 AM
That's probably beyond my small CSS skill so it's no problem to just delete the second picture. Thanks.

Forever
August 15th, 2011, 08:38 AM
That's probably beyond my small CSS skill so it's no problem to just delete the second picture. Thanks.

Kay, just for reference, it's all good now :)

olih
August 18th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I'm not sure if my signature is still in the 500 x 300 limit...

Forever
August 18th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I'm not sure if my signature is still in the 500 x 300 limit...

Yup, it's still within those limits :)

Mew~
August 18th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Mine should be within limits, right?

Forever
August 18th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Mine should be within limits, right?

Indeed it's within PC's limits.

phinamthi
August 20th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Is mine in the limits? I'm not completely sure

Meganium
August 20th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Is mine in the limits? I'm not completely sure

Yours is within the limits, phinamthi! :)

Freedom Fighter N
August 22nd, 2011, 06:39 AM
Is my signature in the.. appropriate size?

Forever
August 22nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Is my signature in the.. appropriate size?

Size-wise it is fine yes :x Since text limits no longer apply for width, etc.

Manila Luzon
August 23rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
Here for a signature check ~ :3 feels too tall idk ._.

Forever
August 23rd, 2011, 07:09 AM
Here for a signature check ~ :3 feels too tall idk ._.

Change the font size from "pt" to "px" and it'll be fine. :)

Shadow-L
August 25th, 2011, 06:28 PM
As a quick question: Is it okay for me to link to my profile on another forum in my Signature? My current profile is a bit small, and I think this would give people a better idea of me. Would this be considered as advertising?

Astinus
August 25th, 2011, 06:45 PM
PC's rules say that the only acceptable place to advertise is in the signature. And plenty of other members have links to other forums in their signatures.

You'll be all right if you link in your signature.

Mew~
August 29th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Gosh, this one took forever so I hope it's okay.

Forever
August 29th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Gosh, this one took forever so I hope it's okay.

Too high :x The first post says "CSS cannot be used to bypass the limits either", so that includes scrollboxes. If your images totalled up to 300px in your scrollbox, sure, but as they are atm, noope.

Mew~
August 29th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Well that's just awesome. :\

How about now then?

Forever
August 29th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Well that's just awesome. :\

How about now then?

Well it's all good now. Sad all the effort went to waste though :(

Manila Luzon
August 29th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Here to get my new signature checked hurr hurr. ;3

Ash
August 29th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Your signature is perfectly fine, dragonomega. :3

Pharetra
August 29th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Is my signature within the limits?

Ash
August 29th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Yup! Your signature is within the limits, P-Sign!

Cariad
August 30th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Hows mine? Is it okay? Under the limits?

archeops14
August 30th, 2011, 12:28 PM
How's mine? I hope it's all okay.

Meganium
August 30th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hows mine? Is it okay? Under the limits?

How's mine? I hope it's all okay.

Both of your signatures are within the limits, guys. :)

Exile
September 2nd, 2011, 05:32 PM

Forever
September 2nd, 2011, 05:45 PM

Why yes it is karma Karpman.

God
September 2nd, 2011, 05:50 PM
is my signature within the limits it better be

Forever
September 2nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
is my signature within the limits it better be

Britney is flawless so of course it is (no really, it's within lol)

Konekodemon
September 4th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Making a quick check on my siggy here. Making sure I'm still within the limits.

Forever
September 4th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Making a quick check on my siggy here. Making sure I'm still within the limits.

Fanfiction adventures and the Infernal one = too wide next to each other by 92px. You're going to have to remove one of the two, though everything else is fine!

Konekodemon
September 4th, 2011, 08:50 AM
There, is that better. I really want the fic link centered.

Forever
September 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM
There, is that better. I really want the fic link centered.

Since total width rules no longer apply, yeah it's within the limits now.

olih
September 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM
As you can see, I like Cradily.

I have so many pictures now, however, that I'm afraid it might go past the limits. Could you tell me if it does that, and what to delete if it does? Thanks in advance.

Forever
September 4th, 2011, 05:16 PM
As you can see, I like Cradily.

I have so many pictures now, however, that I'm afraid it might go past the limits. Could you tell me if it does that, and what to delete if it does? Thanks in advance.
Yeah it does go past the limits. You'll need to remove either the far right or the far left image for it to be within the limits :)

Manila Luzon
September 4th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Didn't take note of the picture sizes. ;-; So, is mine within the limits? :)

Oryx
September 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Didn't take note of the picture sizes. ;-; So, is mine within the limits? :)

Very within the limits, and quite snazzy.

Liliana Vess
September 5th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Is my new one in the limits? :3

Forever
September 5th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Is my new one in the limits? :3

Ooh fancy. Yes it's within the limits!

countryemo
September 6th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I decided to add another image, am I in the limits?

Oryx
September 6th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Yup! Your images overall are 380x258. :3

ツタージャ
September 8th, 2011, 08:24 AM

Forever
September 8th, 2011, 08:25 AM

Yeah it's within the limits. :3

ツタージャ
September 8th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Is mine okay?
I am KingSnivy.

Oryx
September 8th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Is mine okay?
I am KingSnivy.

I'm not sure if it's still the same as when you asked 5 minutes ago, but it's still fine.

God
September 9th, 2011, 08:12 PM

Forever
September 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM

CSS must be within a 500px x 300px area, so no. :x Just cut off a bit at the bottom so the css fits within the 300px area.

Melody
September 10th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Check me please!~
Same basic structure as previous signature, but small modifications.

Oryx
September 10th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Yup, it's within the limits.

Sweet Candace
September 12th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Changing my signature up, and want to know if it's still within the limits.

Forever
September 12th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Changing my signature up, and want to know if it's still within the limits.

Pfft you should get over MLP. :(
But yes it's within the limitssssss.

Hikamaru
September 18th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Does this signature meet the limits? I want to showcase myself.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/Hikari10Girl/Oshawott-MyBestBuddy.png
Serebii.net (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=278326) Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Hikari10Girl) Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002049572540) Tumblr (http://pokemonspotlighthikari10girl.tumblr.com/) GPX+ (http://gpxplus.net/user/Hikari10Girl)

Forever
September 18th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Does this signature meet the limits? I want to showcase myself.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/Hikari10Girl/Oshawott-MyBestBuddy.png
Serebii.net (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=278326) Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Hikari10Girl) Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002049572540) Tumblr (http://pokemonspotlighthikari10girl.tumblr.com/) GPX+ (http://gpxplus.net/user/Hikari10Girl)

Oshawott is within the adorable limits! ...but yes the signature is within the limits.

Hagumi
September 25th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Is my signature within the limits? I think it is, but it's best to check.

Manila Luzon
September 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM
DDD: Totally forget to get mine checked yesterday. D:

Is mine okay? :)

Oryx
September 25th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Is my signature within the limits? I think it is, but it's best to check.

It is within the limits, although it looks a bit wonky for me.

http://i.imgur.com/mEebB.png

If it helps I'm using Chrome with the Stunfisk style.

DDD: Totally forget to get mine checked yesterday. D:

Is mine okay? :)

Very cute and yes, within the limits. :3

Shiny Celebi
September 26th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Id just like to confirm that the banner in my signature is under the limit.

Saerith
September 26th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Just wanna check if mine is okay ^_^

Meganium
September 26th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Id just like to confirm that the banner in my signature is under the limit.

Just wanna check if mine is okay ^_^

Both of you guys' signatures are within the limits. :)

Mew~
September 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Is mine looking okay today?

Oryx
September 27th, 2011, 09:04 AM
It's within the rules, but it looks like this for me:

http://i.imgur.com/5PgsA.png

Cariad
September 27th, 2011, 11:07 AM
How's mine? It probbaly won't be under the limits. XD

donavannj
September 27th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Your signature is well within the limits, ~Pokemoll~!

Manila Luzon
September 27th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I'll cry if mine isn't within the limits. (hopefully it is. D:::)

donavannj
September 27th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I'll cry if mine isn't within the limits. (hopefully it is. D:::)

Yours is too wide by 20 pixels. Sorry.

Manila Luzon
September 27th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Should be fine now, right?

donavannj
September 27th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Should be fine now, right?

Yes, it indeed is fine now!

Cordelia
September 29th, 2011, 05:06 PM
How's my signature?? ^^ Thanks!

donavannj
September 29th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Yours is, without a doubt, within the limits.

Harpalyce
September 30th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Double checking that mine is within the limits as well as not too gory.
Thank you~

Oryx
September 30th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Well within the limits, and just fine on the gory part.

jvpski3
October 2nd, 2011, 04:32 AM
Aw, My doctor who insider silence pic is gone now!

donavannj
October 2nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Aw, My doctor who insider silence pic is gone now!

You're gonna have to make those images either all right-aligned or center-aligned to get them back within the limits. They fit just fine in the height limit, but the width of having them in two columns puts them at 734 pixels wide, which is 234 pixels over our width limit.

Xilfer
October 2nd, 2011, 09:22 AM
Yo, recently my sig got disabled, and so now I put on a new one. I figure if it's past the limits again, then two times in a row would be an embarrassment. Mind telling me if my sig's within limits?

Meganium
October 2nd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Yo, recently my sig got disabled, and so now I put on a new one. I figure if it's past the limits again, then two times in a row would be an embarrassment. Mind telling me if my sig's within limits?

Your signature is 420 x 300. So YES! It's totally within the limits now. :)

derozio
October 4th, 2011, 03:38 AM
I'm hoping mine's within the limits. I checked but am posting here just to be sure.

Guy
October 4th, 2011, 04:06 AM
I'm hoping mine's within the limits. I checked but am posting here just to be sure.
Exactly 500 x 300 and looking good, Dez.

Mew~
October 4th, 2011, 05:19 AM

Forever
October 4th, 2011, 05:21 AM

It is looking very much within the limits today!

Manila Luzon
October 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Getting a check on my Brittany signature. :3

Oryx
October 7th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Very much within the limits!

assassinjay1229
October 7th, 2011, 02:47 PM

legendarypokemon
October 7th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Is My signature ok? Filler

Oryx
October 7th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Both of you are within the limits.

moments.
October 8th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Just checking mine, I know it is under the size limit (500x273px) but how's the file size?

Forever
October 8th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Just checking mine, I know it is under the size limit (500x273px) but how's the file size?

It's underneath the 1mb limit. :)

Moltres Rider
October 8th, 2011, 02:23 PM
is this better or should I size it down more?

donavannj
October 8th, 2011, 02:38 PM
That last line is too long and makes your signature too wide. Break it into two lines by hitting the Enter key after the word "over".

Moltres Rider
October 8th, 2011, 02:40 PM
that last line has been here since the very beginning.... now all of a sudden it is too long?

donavannj
October 8th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Well, after reviewing the rules again, it's not breaking the rules at the moment. But it'd be easier for staff members who use widescreen monitors to determine if it's within the rules in the future if you put it on two separate lines, since it is almost the entire width of my laptop's screen, which is 1600 pixels wide.

Moltres Rider
October 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Well, after reviewing the rules again, it's not breaking the rules at the moment. But it'd be easier for staff members who use widescreen monitors to determine if it's within the rules in the future if you put it on two separate lines, since it is almost the entire width of my laptop's screen, which is 1600 pixels wide.
I use a widescreen laptop screen as well, I see what you mean

Pyrax
October 11th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Sig check please, is my banner small enough?

Ash
October 11th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Your banner is just small enough width wise and plenty small enough length side. You're good!

Manila Luzon
October 12th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Not too sure about this one. :x But I wanted a Nightmare Before Christmas theme to fit in with Halloween. o3o;;

Oryx
October 12th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Yup, you're within the limits. :)