PDA

View Full Version : I just realized that was a mistake... help!?

Mirimaju
November 20th, 2010, 07:51 AM
So, I wrote a fanfic and posted it but it hasn't shown so I reposted twice and than noticed on the third time that it says won't be visible till approved so now I'm worried all three of the same will be posted... So, what can I do so only one doe or can I do anything... I'm new here so please be kind

Perrie ✿
November 20th, 2010, 07:54 AM
When I posted a Fan Fiction it didn't have to be approved 0.o.

And if it has been sent 3 times, when a moderator approves it just ask can they delete 2 of them:)

Buoysel
November 20th, 2010, 08:45 AM
I don't think threads in Fan fiction have to be approved. I haven't posted in that board for a while, and nothing about it is stated in the rules. I am thinking that you might have posted it somewhere else. If you can remember where you tried to submit the thread and send a message to the Moderator of that section to have the extra threads removed.

And just to make sure that you get the right forum for fanfictions: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask, this site is full of friendly helpful people.

Gardenia101
November 20th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Did you remember to activate your account or something? That could have something to do with it.

Sydian
November 20th, 2010, 02:42 PM
If it says it's waiting on approval, that means a moderator has to approve of it before it's posted. So even though you posted three, if it meets the standards of the section, only one will be posted. Accidents happen. Oddly enough though, I don't remember the fan fiction section ever having threads under approval.

Astinus
November 20th, 2010, 03:20 PM
*holds hands up* I'm here and figured out what happened.

Mirimaju, you posted in the Fanfiction Archive subforum. That's the only place in the Fanfiction and Writing section that has moderated thread creation. The reason being is because the fics there fit a different standard than the ones posted in the main forum.

But I moved one of your threads to the main forum and approved it, so everything is ojikay.

Oh what a wonderful day where things explode and I fix them and everything is a-okay. Nothing gonna go wrong~!

Mirimaju
November 20th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Thanks so much haha I've been wanted to start my fanfic forever =)

I can't wait for people to read it I've been thinking of it for so long so let me know what you think... sorry if I'm promoting shamelessly... I'm just excited haha Ash moment