• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Mario adventure! [revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
This game is fun. You just choose your own MARIO adventure! How? Well let's see here: first I will post a scene and leave 3 possible choices. Then, you, yes you, will choose between the 3 choices and post them here. After I get at least 2 same votes, we continue on with the story. And btw, you will be Mario. n__n

So here...we...GO!
[jq]What a beautiful morning. As you awake, you hear the birds chirping. You snoozed a little bit and got out of your bed. But as you take your first step you here someone shout like a poor, helpless, little girl...[/jq]What will you do?

1. Ignore it and head to the kitchen.
  2. Ignore it and go back to sleep.
  3. Check it out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll be a good person and check it out.

(gawd, I should recommend the whole 'at least' thing over in PT. That way there's no more 'NO MORE VOTES' posts. v__v )

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
My curiosity and natural tendency to be nice and help dictates that I also go check it out, so 3.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Check it out.

I will not be surpirsed if it one of the following:

Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Toadette

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Checkin' it out it is! :D[jq]After you have decided to check where the scream came from, someone screamed again! So you ran outside to find...Luigi screaming like a little girl. You were confused. You never knew Luigi can do that and you also don't know why is he screaming.[/jq]What will you do now?

1. Confront him and ask why he is screaming.
  2. Ignore him and go to the kitchen.
  3. Grab a pebble and throw it at him.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
No-one wants to continue the adventure? How sad. D:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Throwing the pebble it is![jq]You looked around, really annoyed by the screaming Luigi, and saw a pebble. It's like the size of a baseball. You picked it up and threw it at him. He stopped screaming. Now, he started crying.[/jq]What will you do now? >;]

1. Confront him and say sorry.
  2. Throw another pebble.
  3. Yell at him, saying "STFU YOU FLIPPIN' CRY-BABY!".

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Let's throw another pebble, then! :D[jq]Still annoyed by Luigi, who is now crying, you wanted to throw another pebble at him. You looked around and picked up one. You threw it at him and he stopped crying. He approaches you and challenges you in a HAND TO HAND COMBAT! You ready your stance, but you don't know what to do...[/jq]What attack will you use?

1. Kick him and do a spinning thrust.
  2. Kick his groin.
  3. Spit at him and kick his groin.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Aaand, let's kick some groins![jq]After carefully planning your move for about 0.008 seconds, you let out a GROIN KICK! BUT ALAS! Luigi jumped high and did a Spinning Thrust, knocking you down. You stand up, still strong. You executed another GROIN KICK at hit him head on! Luigi stood up, now really raged, and is about to tackle you...[/jq]What will you do now?

1. RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAY!
  2. Counter with another GROIN KICK!
  3. Shout really loud and highly pitched.
  4. *BONUS* GROIN KICK and shout at him then run away.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
I choose 1, run away!
(Luigi is my favorite character in Mario games dont want to hurt him)

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
  1. Counter with another GROIN KICK!
No man runs away without a complete fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back