PDA

View Full Version : The Enchanted Forest

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 03:06 PM
This is a midevil/fantasy RP, but unlike most RPs, this area has a particular map. For one thing, it should be observed that there are 3 major areas, and several minor areas that will be mentioned later.. The Major areas are the Enchanted forest, The mountains of Morning, and the caves of Fire and Night. The plot is intended to at least start like the book Dealing with Dragons, a book about a bored princess what leaves her kingdom to search for adventure. But you can be almost anything in this game. Dragon, princess, knight, king of the enchanted forest, elf, witch, you get my point. But there must be certain guidelines to be followed.

1. Dragons start in Mountains of Morning only. King of the enchanted forest starts in the forest. All others may start where they please.
2. Caves of fire and night are only navagatable by dragons, The king of the enchanted forest, wizards, and anybody that has accompanied them.
3. Caves of fire and night, unless you are a dragon with no humans around or are king of the enchanted forest, are the ONLY reliable route into the enchanted forest (from mountains of morning)
4. There are only 2 princesses max allowed to start outside the enchanted areas. I am one of them.
5. You must have decent Rping skills. Im not looking for works of art here, but I expect to be able to look at a post and understand what you are saying.

Now, if you believe you can remember all these rules, heres the sign up form:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Other:

Have fun!

Pogiforce-14
November 29th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Question: Can I be a dragon/human half breed?

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 03:23 PM
How you'd accomplish it, I don't know, but it is allowed. but you still have to start in Mountains of Morning.

oh, one thing i forgot: King of the enchanted forest is human

Pogiforce-14
November 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Name:Garlock Hedrian
Species: Dragon/ Human Crossbreed
Appearance: is more or less human in shape, but his mouth is extended much like a dragon maw and is covered in dark green rough skin. He also has ear fans instead of normal human ears. He wears a white Tunic with black slacks. HIs tunic is held tight with a black tie off belt. The tunic has no sleeves and he wears black wrist bands. He has no hair but has a dragon spike crest on teh top of his head and down his back.On his back he has a steel sheild and an iron sword. His large, leathery wings are folded and hidden behind his sheild.
Personality:Very serious and takes a while to get to like someone. Despite his size and human shape, he has the huaghty attitude of a supreme dragon.
Other:A masterful swordsman and user of fire magic.

Dragon Paw
November 29th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Name: Aura
Species: Dragon
Appearance: She looks like a western white opalescent dragon. She has great bat wings and two long sensory whiskers. She has a pink opalescent mane that runs down from her head to the tip of her tail and has gold protection plates from her neck to tail tip.
Personality: She is often very quiet and formal to those she doesn't know. But she is nice to those she does know and a lot more open.
Other:

Lily
November 29th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Name: Kikara
Species: fairy
Appearance: Light tanned beige hair falls straight and short onto her shoulders, eyes a minty green with flecks of amber. Kikara wears a cherry flannel dress without sleeves cutting short just before her knees, a white crisp shirt that covers her arms instead, and a clump of berries serving as a decoration on her throat piece. Her skin often glows, a bit of sparkling dust tinted on her cheeks with a tone of light pink. Her shoes are also a bright lime green, matching well with her eyes. Kikara as a pair of wings, transparent like a multicolored veil. They too have shimmering dusts that often spray around wherever she goes, the edges a faded silver. On her hair is adorned with a glass rose pin and two leaves sprouting from the sides. Quite small, Kikara seems to have a flexible figure.
Personality: She usually has a jubilance in her steps and dances, mischievous with her own optimism on life. Kikara seems to be the ecstatic and cheerful one, with innocence deceiving as it may have looked. Even if she makes a costly mistake, her main intention is to look on the bright side and keep her hopes up. She remains loyal and faithful to those her trust lies in, as well as her friendships. Kikara is mostly a rather high spirited fairy, roaming through trees swiftly and mischievously playing jokes. Although her actions cause plenty of troubles for her, she is a rather determined and persistant fairy.
Other:Born in a hollow space where fairies usually roamed, Kikara never ventures there for her kind had been attacked by other creatures, so she wandered to this forest instead.

parallelzero
November 29th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Since I told FT I'd do this earlier...

Name: David (im trying to be creative, ill change it if i think of one. Oo)
Species: Elf
Appearance: David stands at approximately 5'11". He has blue eyes, as well as red hair, and pointed ears. He usually wears a black cloak, with clothes of unknown colour underneath. He is also very slender.
Personality: David likes to play pranks on people, giving him a thirst for funny. He always makes jokes, [even if they aren't funny] in any situation. He is very caring however, and will do anything for those who become emotionally close to him.
Other: David can create illusions, as well as having the power to see through, and break the illusions of other creatures. As well as this, he has some knowledge of the way of the sword.

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Holy... LilyPichu, what are you doing here? o_O

Name: Shauni
Species: Human (princess)
Appearance: She is considerably tall, which knocks off the princess's usual ability to look up becomingly through her eyelashes, she wears a dress that is a light blue coloring, but is in no way frilly, her eyes are a light blue that match the color of her dress, her hair is brown with blond highlights, and goes down to the center of her back, much to the disgust of her parents. she wears a gold crown much like her sisters, but while her sisters have diamonds and pearls set in thier crowns, she prefers aquamarine bloodstones.
Personality: Everything about her is lady-like. just kidding. When people are talking politely aobut her, they say she is very headstrong. outside of the King's courts, however, she is referred to as stubborn as a pig. this is all true, as she has done several things behind her parents backs..
Other: After managing to sneak out of her parent's sight several times, she has learned minor lessons in cooking, Latin, spell-casting, and fencing.

Lily
November 29th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Holy... LilyPichu, what are you doing here? o_O

Mmm...are those your words for: "I won't ask what you're doing here, LilyPichu, but I'm glad you joined!"

>)~ lol. Kidding, but I'm SURE you must have implied it somewhere XP

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I will join...

Name: Max
Species: Human
Appearance: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
Personality: friendly, very brave
Other: Max is a Knight, has electric powers

if you are not okay with the electric powers, I will change it to electricity magic... XD

Alexis
November 29th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Can I join?

Name: Kosuke
Species: Human; a knight
Appearance: Kosuke has messy, jet black and silver eyes. He wears a simple whote cotton shirt under a heavy armor that consists of well-tempered metal plates and black slacks.
Personality: Not the brightest, one may say, but he can surprise you. He is somewhat arrogant and agressive. Mischievous and impatient. Many gets annoyed by him quickly but, once you get to know him, he'll show you a different side. Caring, a bit overprotective, and...still mischievous.
Other: Quite good in combat; especially when using swords.

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 07:45 PM
sure, but since I don't know you, you mind typing a sentence or two to show my your typing skills?

Alexis
November 29th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Ah, sure.

"Stupid, spoiled brat!" Kosuke muttered to himself, annoyed by the way his older sister had treated her. He groaned, his eyes glued to the wondrous sky. The sky always had calmed him down, even at his worst.

I'm kind of braindead, so that's only thing I could think of. But, I'll write more, if needed.

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 07:59 PM
okay, you're good. that's all i need to see.

you a new member?

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I think Alexis is a really good RPer! XD, even I think he is better than me... maybe not.... XD. Anyway, I think Alexis has good typing skills

Alexis
November 29th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Yep, I' am. Just joined a couple of minutes ago, thanks to my friend. XP
Anyways, thanks for accepting me, FT.

Max; Me good? Yeah right! I bet you're better than me.

Lily
November 29th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Hm...er.....so am I accepted? ._.;!

This is confusing. XD

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Lily, you're accepted. anybody with a sign-up like yours is accepted @_@ basicly, if i don't address somebody directly, they're accepted.

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 08:16 PM
HAHAHA..... well , I, but a big I , think that everyone is better RPer than me... I don't know why I think that..... and a friend of mine tell me that I am better than him.... to me.... this is all confusing..... XD

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 08:39 PM
i think i'll join, seems pretty interesting... and in rp's like this, i'm always either a wolf or dragon so...

Name: Beacon
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Black scales with dark red eyes, a few white scales all over. On his tail, at the end, there's a fin that's good for swimming with, and is knife sharp. He has very sharp teeth, and his tongue has a gash in it. He's got a scar crossing one of his eyes, his left ear partly bitten off, and a bunch of minor scars on his neck. His claws are sharp, with only three fingers. He has large torn up wings that have horns on the end.
Personality: A naturally unhappy dragon, with no friends. He tries to stay out of other people's business, and doesn't like to talk much. He can be mean, but on the inside he's a really nice, caring person.
Other: People usually underestimate him because he always looks tired, with his scars and wounds. But when he's in a fight, he can kill 5 dragons alone. He's stronger than the other dragon, but there's a couple just like him.

How's that FT?

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 08:43 PM
it works. Now, we'll start tomarrow my time. it's 7:42pm my time. and I don't mean tomarrow as in midnight.

Mari
November 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM
May I join, FT?

Name: Aria
Species: Human [Is it alright if my chara's a princess as well?]
Appearance: Waist length brown hair that is a bit wavy at the tip. Soft-looking pastel cerulean eyes that seemingly sparkles; she is often mistaken as a child of a younger age because of those eyes of hers. Slender and petite; making many think that she is fragile. She wears a short dress that is colored peach. The dress has laces for sleeves and has laces for the throat, as well. Along with her dress, she is required to wear a crown of flowers on her head and light orange shoes. Her dress is worn only when necessary, for she cannot stand the dress. Her often article of clothing is a short, orange and black skirt, a black cotton shirt and an orange robe above it. The robe looks like a dress in a way only the bottom part of the front is cut off.

Personality: Ecstatic and audacious. She is the opposite of the princess she was said to be. She is mischievous and reckless, stubborn and nave. Although, she acts differently when not oblivious to her responsibilities. When with her parents she's acts lady-like; soft-spoken, polite, gentle and well mannered, though against her wishes.

Others: Excels in fencing, archery, and anything that relates with battling. Since she detests the idea of knights having to follow her, she keeps on trying to prove that she can take care of herself.

[Sankyuu, FT! =] ]

Flygon trainer
November 29th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Hey, you're always allowed. sure you can finsih later.

Pogiforce-14
November 30th, 2004, 09:27 AM
So when can we start?

And Welcome to PC Alexis! I've been RPing with Ft for some time, and you can be guaranteed any RP she's in is going to get pretty crazy! ;)

Flygon trainer
November 30th, 2004, 09:56 AM
OOC: well, thank you very little. just for that I'll start it now, but i do not have time to post, so see you all after school

Pogiforce-14
November 30th, 2004, 02:02 PM
That was meant to be a complement. Maybe I should have said Exciting or some other synonomous word, but it was meant to be a complement. :\

Flygon trainer
November 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: okay, I'm home, now let's get this party started!

IC: "No, absoloutly not! it is un-princess like behavior" I heard the shout from my room. My mother, AKA the queen, must be raging mad. "oh, come on! why can't I learn fencing?" I asked as I headed down the stairs.

"it's not proper. Besides, do you think your new husband would want you to be a disgrace yo him?"

"husband?!?" I yelled, forcing the nearby servants to cover thier ears. "mom, I never agreed to be married! I'm too young!"

"Your aunt was married at the same age you are now. you certainly can't say you are too young." The queen said with a stern tone. "By the way, your wedding gown will be designed tonight, you will be in your room at that time."

Brimming with tears, I yelled somethign unspeakable, and stalked out of the room. First, the stopped my cooking classes, then my magic classes, then my latin, and now this!

Mari
November 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC: FT, is there only one King and Queen? Oh, and, I asked this before, but just to make sure; my chara can be a princess too, ne?

Sorry for asking too many question, I'm just really confused today. ^^;;

Pogiforce-14
November 30th, 2004, 05:59 PM
ooc: alright, here I go...

ic: I walked from my cave, stretching my limbs after a long night's sleep. After a few stretches and spreading my wings to let them dry from teh dew that had collected on them in the cave, I picked up my sword and shield and took to the skies, feeling the cool morning air on my face.

Dragon Paw
November 30th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Aura opened one rainbow eye. She gave a great yawn and then sat up on her bed of moss that she picked every now and then from the forest. She looked around her cave as she did every morning. She yawned again and then stood up on all four legs. She walked through the long cave, which the floor was padded with dying moss.

She soon came to the exit. She stepped out onto a familiar mountain path. She looked up at the morning sky. She still felt sleepy. She thought a nice flight would wake her up as she spread her iridescent wings. She ran across the fairly wide path and then jumped off the side of the mountain. She began gliding through the air.

Flygon trainer
November 30th, 2004, 06:11 PM
OOC: yes, you can be a princess, preferrably already the captive of a dragon, but even if you arn't, it's okay.

IC: I sat down at the edge of a pond just outside the castle bounderies, crying into my arms. I had already met my husband-to-be several weeks ago, and I didn't like him. not one bit. Suddenly, i heard a voice coming from the pong, I looked over, and saw, to my shock, a talking frog. "excuse me.. did you talk?" I asked him

"yes, but mind you, I'm no prince. But I've met plenty of them." it responded. "now young lady, what seems to be the problem?"

I explained my situation to him, and after a moment of thought, he said "I know something that can help. To the north of the kingdom is a large forest, with what looks like a cavern on the far side of it. If you head through a path in the woods, you'll get there by dawn tomarrow. When you get there, all you can do is hope they are in a good mood." and before I could ask any further questions he hopped back into the lake.

Confused, I got to my feet, and glansed back at the castle, thinking. running away was dangerous, but staying here was going to be a nightmare..

Pogiforce-14
November 30th, 2004, 06:14 PM
After a few passes to make sure I was in tiptop shape, i dove down into the woods and snagged an unwary rabbit from the woods. Wheeling back, I headed for my cave, preparing to eat my capture.

Electric Hero
November 30th, 2004, 06:19 PM
ooc: well, here I go

ic: I woke up in the morning, in the 'Enchanted Forest'. I sighed as I stood up, picked up my black cape and wear it, I picked up my sword and shield, and put them on my back. The forest was quiet, I started to walk around ,enjoying the beautiful morning. I wanted to investigate a little bit more the forest, because I only had like 2 days there.

ooc: sorry if it is a short start

Flygon trainer
November 30th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OOC: *keyboard breaks from over-use*

IC: Finally, my desision was made. I returned to the castle momentarily to collect some needed items, only to find that being a princess, I couldn't carry much. Getting out some notes from my invisibility classes, I carefully cast the spell that i had been taught. I was careful leaving the kingdom bounderies anyway, lest the spell not work anyway. before i knew it, I was in the forest, and following the path the frog had directed.

Mari
November 30th, 2004, 06:26 PM
With a grin, Aria hopped on the wall of the veranda of her room. She looked back for a few seconds, to make sure that no one there. She did not desire to get scolded again. Seeing no one, she hurriedly jumped off the veranda, landing on their beautiful garden. Furtively, she sprinted outside the palace and wandered outside, glad to finally be alone.

OOC: I changed it, FT. ^^

Pogiforce-14
November 30th, 2004, 06:27 PM
After returning from teh woods, I dragged the rabbit to the back of my cave and gripped it in both handsand with a flick of the wrist the neck was snapped in two and it lay lifelessly in my hands. I ripped it's fur pelt open carefully, intending to save it for later, then engorged myself on the raw flesh. after I was satisfied, I used the pelt to wipe the blood from my mouth and teeth.I went to a small lake in further back in my cave and after rinsing, I returned outside. My belly now full, I spread my wings once more and headed towards the Moutains of Morning.

Flygon trainer
November 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
OOC: marina... could you be.. somewhere else? cuase I have something plotted out, no one else can really be around..

IC: After what seemed like a long time, I saw what looked like a large chain of mountains, with the nearest looking more like a cavern. I finally slowed down, catching my breath. I had nearly fainted from the heat, becasue it hadn't been as much of a distance as the frog had mentioned, and the sun had been beating down for a while..

Lily
November 30th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Oi oi...am I late...

Kikara grinned mischievously. She sprouted her multicolored wings, dazzling and sparkling against the sunlight streaming through the trees. Her sandy brown hair waved around her with flourish, as her lime specked eyes scanned the area around her. She flew steadily, or more likely dancing. Her voice emitted a sweet congenial song, echoing and weaving through the terrain objects.

It was an almost meloncholic tone, but harmonic in its own way. She giggled midway, looping underneath a branch before flying forward. Where was she going? There was no particular destination in mind, and all these branches in her way proved to be a problem.

Hm, a problem...?

She slowed down a bit, tilting her head.

No, it was a challenge.

Yes, as she took a determined stride forward again. Her wings were getting tired from flying, but this was a rather extravagant occasion. But where-? Oh, it was a tenacious question that kept bothering her...she would not worry...instead, facing this...this new kind of-

Challenge

Kikara thought of it that way, as she gracefully dove underneath the branch again. Ethreal creatures and all sorts of people would be on their way by now, and this was most definitely where she was headed.

For a challenge...? Perhaps.

Dragon Paw
November 30th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Aura flew over the forest. She scouted it out for any signs of life. Aura was a lonely dragon. Though what could she expect? Half of everyone was incredibly scared by what she was even though she had no intentions of harming another unless in self defense. Not to mention how Aura was never personal to any people she just met until she really knew them. She still wanted the company. Aura's eyes fell on what looked like a dragon/human half breed. Aura wondered wether or not he would mind her company.

Pogiforce-14
November 30th, 2004, 06:42 PM
The sun was heavy over head and provided excellent thermals for me, allowing me to soar high above the trees. As I came within sight of the mountains, I noticed several other dragons there and groaned audibly as I recognized them. It was the guys. Seems I wasn't going to get through today without soem frustration.

Flygon trainer
November 30th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I glansed up as a dark shadow passed overhead, and I nearly gasped as i saw what looked like an adult dragon. then, as I looked more carefully, it looked like there were several of them. Hoping I was not seen, I retreated into the darkness of the forest, and watched them, hoping I wouldn't end up lunch...

Dragon Paw
November 30th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Aura looked over her shoulder to see several dragons. She had sensed them earlier but not thought anything of them. She silently dove down into the forest below her hoping to not attract too much attention. Though, due to her color, that was almost impossible. She landed on the soft spongy earth of a small clearing in the forest.

Aura sensed a human nearby but thought not much of it for she trained her gaze onto the dragons above her. She silently wondered what they'd do next.

Mari
November 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Hmm?" Aria wondered, her eyes scanning the horizon.

Her lips curved, forming a sweet smile. She let out a soft giggle, lying down on the grassy hills. It was a nice change for hernot having any knights guarding her. And, judging by the sunlight, it was only midday; her parents should not discover that she had gonenot yet.

Assured by her premise, the young princess brushed off her skirt and searched fornothing really. She sighed, wishing something extraordinary would ensue. Like, perhaps seeing a dragon? Or any more atypical beings. She always yearned to see one.

Lily
November 30th, 2004, 07:40 PM
The fairy could sense more beings roaming...but whom?

Ah then, this would indeed be a challenge Kikara would face! Giggling, her high pitched laugh echoed as she flittered through the trees with ease. She could almost taste the tangy scent of the scorched air coming from the dragons, such real breathing nature sweeping into her. Oh, she felt so lively today. It was foolishness she knew, but something encouraged her to continue.

Brimming with optimism, her wings finally failed her. They hovered once before gently relaxing on a flat stone sprinkled with moss, apparently on a small area between trees. Kikara rested here, perched with a perpetual figure. The fairy then stared at the sky with some amount of happiness, a song weaving through her mouths. It was a fairy song, where her kind had made such a long ago.

Words were foreign to majority, except the very few who had learnt the language of fairies. Bored out of her wits, Kikara just couldn't stay still! Oh no, like she had mentioned before...

This was a challenge!

Giggling, Kikara set off to a custom dance of her kind. After this, she wouold surely visit more of this surreal place...and even meet dragons? Oh, the endless possibilities...Kikara laughed.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 04:08 PM
I walked and walked, and found nothing , then I looked up at a tree, and found my lost bow and arrows, "wo-hoo! I found my bow! I have looked after it since I have been here" I said, I climbed the tree and grabbed my bow and the arrows that were next to my lost weapon, then I jumped off the tree and landed on the ground, and I contnued my investigation. I walked and looked into the sky. Then I crashed againt a tree and an apple fell, "ow ow ow, how can a Knight crash against a tree? but, I found something to eat" I said as I stood up and picked up the apple and ate it.

Then I continued walking, until I saw the chain of mountains that every person need to deal to reach the other side, I looked above and saw many dragons, "oh crap" I said as I hid behind a tree, but then I sensed a dragon near, but not flying, it was in the forest.

Alexis
December 1st, 2004, 05:01 PM
Kosuke growled as he looked for the figure of the escapee. Why was he supposed to look for her anyway? It wasnt his job to look after that girl! And, that said girl was his rivalin a way. He continued on whining as he searched for any signs of the stubborn Princess.

He heard a giggle; a high pitched yet soft giggle coming from the hills not far from him. Promptly, he ran towards source of the sound. He rolled his eyes as he came closer to the girl.

"Oi!" He called in a fairly malicious tone. "Your mother is looking for you." He wasnt bother at all that he spoke to the Kings daughter in a loutish way.

Pogiforce-14
December 1st, 2004, 06:42 PM
As I drew closer to teh mountains, teh other dragons saw me and began snickering.

"Hey, what's that, Nero?" One asked the other in a stage whisper.

"Don't know, Ceasar. It looks like a human but it's teh uglies human I've ever seen." They both laughed, there deep voices booming off the sides of the mountain. I turned to them, my eyes flaring.

"I breath fire as well as you and My claws are as sharp if not sharper than you're So I suggest you watch your tongue if you don't want to lose it."

They made noises of Mock intimidation. I floated right by them and continued into the mountains.

Flygon trainer
December 1st, 2004, 06:46 PM
I wasn't really thinking about it for a moment, but i could hearthe jeering of the dragons above for what seemed like several minutes. then, all but one had left, off to probably ravage some poor village. That one lowered to the ground. I could tell it had seen me, and without really thinking aobut consequenses, I bolted for the caverns, just managing to get inside. It was pitch black inside, and I stopped, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

Mari
December 2nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Hearing a boy's voice behind her, her lips curved into a small frown. Just when her day would almost be perfect, 'Sir Annoying' came. She let out a slight giggle, recalling the day she made up his nickname, and then frowned again. Why? He was still there.

She brushed the dust off her skirt and jumped up, her eyes showing much detestation. "Shut it, Kosuke." She cried crossly. "Mother should not have known that I had left yet. Unless" She continued, glaring at him. "Someone told her."

After giving him one last irritated look, Aria stomped away from him. She walked for a few feet away then looked back, checking if Sir Annoying was at her tail. Taking in what she had thought, she sighed. Why did she always lose her patience whenever he was around; changing the cheery, some what sweet, yet stubborn girl she was.

She shook her head, forcing herself to just ignore him. She sprinted as fast as she could, which was quite speedy, in fact. She then halted abruptly when the mountain came to view.

Her eyes wearily scanned the horizon once more; was her mind playing a trick on her? Or was she really seeing a figure of a dragon?

Dragon Paw
December 2nd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Aura could sense of beigns worth of mention in the forest. She turned her head back to where Aria and Kosuke were for a moment before turning her head back up to the sky to look at the dragons. They didn't seem to be very nice from what Aura could hear. Their very attitude was ticking Aura off. Aura growled before turning and walking towards the caves so that she wouldn't be tempted to intervene any longer. She knew it was best not to intervene...

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 04:44 PM
I just kept hidden behind the tree, staring at the mountains, and remembering how I dealed with those mountains.

Pogiforce-14
December 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
ooc: FT, is my char supposed to be that lone dragon that saw you? :\

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
OOC: no. I was giving an excuse for my charecter to get out of the forest.

Alexis
December 3rd, 2004, 12:00 AM
Kosuke sighed. "Come on now, Princess!" Kosuke called, in a slightly softer and kinder tone. "You don't want you mother worrying for you, now wou-" Before he could finish, the stubborn girl already left, making him sigh once more.

He tried following her, but she was too far ahead. If he were to be just a few feet closer to her, she'd run away faster, if that was even possible. Instead, he whistled, and, on cue, Mikail--his trusty steed--came. Hastily, he jumped on his back and ordered him to follow Aria.

Pogiforce-14
December 4th, 2004, 05:02 PM
ooc: Man, this RP moves rather slowly, doesn't it?

ic: After reaching a height that the air was quickly becoming frigid and my breath came out in puffs, I foudn myself a small ledge looking out to the rising sun. I could feel it's energy beating against me chest and my face, and I sat there basking in it's glory as I watched it rise. I did this every morning. It made me feel at peace with nature.

Electric Hero
December 4th, 2004, 05:23 PM
ooc: yeah, maybe just a little slow....

ic: I returned to the forest, and looked around. I saw a big tall tree that was in the middle of the forest, "wow, I'm gonna climb that tree!" I said as I started to run over that tree. "maybe I can see the whole forest and mountains!"

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 11:49 PM
After wandering through the mountains a bit, I came out on a ledge, and immediatly backed up, hitting the wall. In front of me, hopefully to absorbed to pay attention to his surroundings, was a dragon. But it seemed to look almost.. human. I shook my head, and just stayed back, hoping i could find a way to get out of here before i was noticed.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Aura eventually made it to the caves. She wanted to be alone for right now so she could mull over the events of the day so far and imprint them in her mind. She walked ino the cave and sat down in the darkness, waiting for her eyes to adjust. She sighed and began to go over all the events of the day. Aura did this ritual two times a day. Once in the morning and once at night.

Pogiforce-14
December 6th, 2004, 04:19 AM
I suddenly felt a shift in the wind. I could feel the breeze behind me lessen somewhat. Something was behind me, but not as big as one of the other dragons. I turned aroudn abruptly, not liking me peaceful morning ritual being disturbed. "Who's there!?" I shouted.