View Full Version : What's your style?

November 29th, 2004, 9:06 PM
are you... gothic, preppy, schoolgirly, punk, etc. me, well, i'm sort of gothic... goth mixed with punk... i'm pretty lonely everywhere other than PC... that's why i'm gothic.

November 29th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Hmmmmm from the way I dress, act, think and taste in music I fall under the gothic category. Don't really have anything in common with the people I hang out with but fortunately I have a few friends online that are just like me. Though at times I have been told to also fall on the vampirism category. Just don't ask...

November 29th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I don't like labelling others or myself as anything, but I would be closely related to the punk way of acting. I am an individual to the core, and I am really crazy and rebellious. >.<

November 30th, 2004, 5:47 AM
I don't really have a style. I'm just... sorta there. Quiet. Doesn't wear clothes that stand out. I guess if it counts, I'm a wallflower.

November 30th, 2004, 6:43 AM
I don't have a style. I just wear what fits and is comfortable when I can. I'm just normal I guess. I try not to stand out.

So I guess I'm like the person above me. =P

November 30th, 2004, 7:41 AM
interesting... there's a lot of people like that at PC. I try not to stand out too much, but i usually wear black clothes and stuff. I listen to rock and metal, although i like techno XD

November 30th, 2004, 7:49 AM
I don't know my style, casual I think

November 30th, 2004, 7:55 AM
Style? o.O' WHAT'S STYLE??? XD You mean under which stereotyped category are you? xP
My style is... NiNGi's Style XD No one else has it :P I don't try and act like someone i'm not, I don't wear any clothes to imitate any kind of person, and I don't like any music in particular, just what sounds good ^_^
I like individual styles, uh yeah, PURE INDIVIDUAL XD
Not like sheeps I see down the streets... each of them are following the other's music, style, way of thinking and way of acting - just like sheeps xP (no offence to any sheep on PC) XD

November 30th, 2004, 8:05 AM
I think it's the way you dress o.O

November 30th, 2004, 8:56 AM
I would be...casual, if nothing else. I don't have any particular style. O_o

November 30th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I'm me! I don't try to or want to fit into a specific group. So, I'm a me. Mark me down as a something.

November 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Style....alot of people around here doesn't seem to be labelled as anything as they don't want to be or can't think of it, meaning i guess most of us wear anything that's comfortable:
which is what i wear usually but lately i've been leaning towards the skater style where most of my clothes are baggy but not too baggy, anything that's loose...that's my thing... ;)
though i can't live without my jeans and t-shirts..!!

November 30th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I'm laid back and colorful...take one look in my closet and you'd see lots of tie-dye shirts!

November 30th, 2004, 2:11 PM
I have zo many ztylez in my clozet I don't think I could anzwer thiz =3

.And what'z zo zteriotype about wearing a ztyle you think lookz good? O_o Good lord, I zee zo many people zay they don't want to look like other people, and really don't care about lookz. But c'mon, unlezz you're getting the EXACT zame outfit az zomeone elze, or only get what you zee cool people wear then it'z not juzt following a trend.Being individual iz a great thing, and I myzelf, treazure it, but it'z how you act not how you drezz. It really bugz me when people zee zomeone wearing zomething preppy and automaticly lable them a prep and the like.

Anyway, like I waz zaying, I like the punkizh ztyle. Converze and zhirtz with my favorite bandz on them are zome of my favorite clothz. I alzo have quite a few preppy thing though too. I really like wearing a low cut, pretty zhirt with a white tank top under it (which eliminatez the low-cutnezz btw <<). And then there are dayz I juzt like to drezz cazual.

November 30th, 2004, 3:20 PM
I don't label anyone as anything and I think those who do label people are just insecure of themselves. It doesn't matter if you hang out with the "goth" group or the "prep" group because each one of those people in those "groups" are different from each other, so what is the point of labeling? It's dumb and stupid and because of it, a lot of people have to go through a living hell. It's wrong.

November 30th, 2004, 3:26 PM
I guess i'm just casual...I dont dress like a goth or a punk or "innapropriate". Actually I'm kinda the skater...yeah I am big deal. I got the shoes, a sweatshirt,and i wear this awesome hat outside of school but I like my style but I really also try to be original. I dont like following the crowd.

But i do dress a little girly sometimes and buy things from stores like Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle and stuff.

November 30th, 2004, 3:46 PM
I don't usual label, but what do you call a girl who's imaginative, obscured, sometiems hyper sometimes quiet, nervous in front of pblic speaking, and loves writing? =D~

Oh gee, I seriously don't know lol. XD

November 30th, 2004, 3:50 PM
i don't really fall into any particular slot of "style" cuz i don't really dress in any crazily obvious fashion. if anything, i'm an "inide-kid" cuz i avoid wearing clothes that the popular kids might wear, and i wear somewhat tight t-shits (from indie bands), with baggy cargos, and black leather tennis shoes. my hair kinda looks... i dunno shaggy, so that can go with a lot of styles, but i'll call it indie hair.

November 30th, 2004, 3:52 PM
... I'm a Blaine style type. Although, my friends fancy calling me the "Ann Taylor catalog girl." I just wear jeans, a loose tee shirt, and comfortable shoes when I'm not in uniform. Just basic clothing. Though my tee shirts display numerous personalities. Most people like to say that I do everything... O.o

November 30th, 2004, 4:15 PM
I like to wear things I see in magizens, for the simple fact that I think there cute =3

November 30th, 2004, 5:16 PM
I just dress what I think looks good, and what matches (I do have a sense of style XD), but I prefer to wear baggy clothing, like pants and shirts.

And for labeling, I hate it when people label, cause I don't hang around a certain group of people, just who ever is a friend of mine, your cool to hang with ^^.

November 30th, 2004, 5:56 PM
Labeling(yourself) should be left to no one but yourself and no one else, but since where not in a perfect world, Im labeled as a geek by people who don't know me and by my friends crazy, of both wich I am =)

November 30th, 2004, 6:47 PM
this thread title almost seems like the infamous unoriginal PC style threads ^^;;
i go casual hoodie. T-shirt, hoodie, shorts when i can. otherwise sweatpants

November 30th, 2004, 7:32 PM
lol, I guess I'm a "the girl nextdoor" type. n_n; You know, casual... Actually, I'm just too lazy to dress up. xD;

December 1st, 2004, 10:20 AM
I dress...um..normal? Really no point in diffrent labels, if a person has a lot of black cloth it doesn't make them goth now does it? Anyways I wear just loosely fitted blue jeans and some white shirts at home, if I ever have to go out its...um...blue jeans and a dress shirt ^ ^;. Ya, I know not much style to it, but I like it.

December 1st, 2004, 10:56 AM
I tend to dress relatively girly ^^ but nothing specific really -i just choose what i like :\

December 2nd, 2004, 7:50 AM
Well, if I had to choose just one then I would say that I have a more girlie/feminine style, but I don't wear the really tight and inappropriate clothes that a lot of girls wear these days. I dress modestly and casually, but still stylish and I think my outfits are pretty. ^_^ I usually wear a lot of light colors, skirts, cute shirts and things like that.

So basically, I try to look nice when I'm going out in public and stuff, but I don't strain myself and spend several hours just to get ready, lol.

December 2nd, 2004, 6:55 PM
for me, i couldn't care less what i wore, but i do like the color black, so i wear it alot. Most goths don't really care what anyone thinks of them, and are very quiet. just like me... some are innocent and had bad things happen to them... it's kinda sad... i'm a very negative person, but i try to make the best of life... does that make sense? XD during this time, i'm generally happy, cause i love the holiday times. not togetherness, but i collect nutcrackers XD i also like red and green together.

oni flygon
December 2nd, 2004, 7:36 PM
Smart Junkie who allows people to copy his homework...

Yeah, that's me...

December 3rd, 2004, 6:39 AM
I'm a trance lover :P How do you call them?? Not really a hardcore lover though! ^^ *Trance &nd Dance*

December 4th, 2004, 3:54 PM
Hmmmmmmm...well, I am known as the cute and sweet girl in my school. ^_^ I do think I am pretty, but I am not preppy. XP I prefer to chat and just be kind to all I meet. ^^

December 4th, 2004, 3:55 PM
wow Kelsey, you seem a LOT nicer than me XD even tho i do make some people happy... most people out of PC hate me, but girls outside of PC like me... it's cause i'm depressing XD

December 5th, 2004, 2:01 PM
I don't really believe in labeling people. Were people, not soup cans. But I am just "me". I dress preppy one day, and I'm punk the next. I have almost every variation in style you could think of. Music interests wise, I'm total punk, though, so I guess personality style and music wise I am punk.

December 5th, 2004, 2:13 PM
I like the punk style, but I usually end up wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans with a wristband....although I do have a pair of "commando" boots that I wear everyday (because I love combat boots!).

December 5th, 2004, 4:38 PM
Me:So weird im cool.Like,i bring dead stuff to school.And im in your face type person.So cool.

Ninja Retsu
December 5th, 2004, 6:17 PM
I'm coldest person in my class,honesty. I don't know why but when I come here I think,I'm talkative.

December 5th, 2004, 6:24 PM
I wear pink, blue, and purple, dresses (icky boo, I like skirts a lot more), longer skirts, t-shirts, casual but pretty. I couldn't really give that much care. Like for a school social I'll put some lip gloss and maybe hair glitter and pretty clips and pretty dress, but it's my hair I worry about. It's long and wavy; I normally wear it out to fancy things or in a ponytail or plait, but it often unravels being thick and unmanageable (vanity stops me from cutting it. It's the one thing I like about my looks) and it takes half an hour to brush, comb, and put in a simple hairstyle.

December 5th, 2004, 6:27 PM
I don't label myself but i am just like silent and normal XD
BJ you cold? Your like the nicest person.

December 5th, 2004, 7:28 PM
I'm coldest person in my class,honesty. I don't know why but when I come here I think,I'm talkative. same here. I always wear a beanie and hide myself from everyone else. I'm very used to people picking on me and being incredibly mean, so i have empathy. my favorite colors are red and black TOGETHER and i usually wear a red and black t-shirt or a sweatshirt, jeans, a wristband with Jack Skellington and a beanie with Jack Skellington (i'm obsessed with Jack XD)

Elite Four Lance
December 13th, 2004, 11:44 AM
My style can be different. Or its a mixture.