PDA

View Full Version : Leslie Nielsen passes away

Luigi-San
November 28th, 2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Leslie-Nielsen-Dead-1026159.aspx

He was great in Airplane and Naked Gun. I'll have to watch them again this week (Even though my copy of Naked Gun 2 1/2 doesn't have sound for some strange reason.)

RIP. :(

Eliminator Jr.
November 29th, 2010, 04:03 AM
The Naked Gun is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It's sad to see him pass away. I'm not familiar with a lot of his work but from what I have seen he was a good actor.

Captain Fabio
November 29th, 2010, 08:03 AM
He was a great actor and will be greatly missed.

I loved watching his films. Was very sad when I found this out a few hours ago!

-Scourge-
November 29th, 2010, 07:16 PM
It's sad this great actor passed away, I send my condolences to his family and friends, I hope he rests in peace up with The Lord.

Misheard Whisper
November 30th, 2010, 05:54 AM
I loved him as Dracula in Dracula: Dead and Loving It. He was hugely talented, and will be missed, I am sure of it. Though I'm not familiar with much of his work, I've seen him in Dracula and in several other things, I think.

Cherrim
November 30th, 2010, 10:21 PM
RIP. ;_; He was one of my favourite actors (and one of few I actually recognized, haha). I loved him in Police Squad and Airplane is one of my favourite movies. My dad and I quote his stuff to each other all the time so he'll definitely be missed. I'm thinking when I'm home for Christmas, I need to marathon everything I have of him. :x

I only just realized he was Canadian because of this news though. o_O And from Regina too, haha. Wow.

Banjora Marxvile
December 1st, 2010, 12:16 PM
RIP. ;_; He was one of my favourite actors (and one of few I actually recognized, haha). I loved him in Police Squad and Airplane is one of my favourite movies. My dad and I quote his stuff to each other all the time so he'll definitely be missed. I'm thinking when I'm home for Christmas, I need to marathon everything I have of him. :x

I only just realized he was Canadian because of this news though. o_O And from Regina too, haha. Wow.

I agree with the marathon idea. In fact, as my school has a snow day tomorrow, I may just do that or I could revise.

I loved him in all that he appeared in. His unique sense of seriousness in the most absurd of scenes in the comedy films was superb and strikes many as impossible, and he will be missed.

Toshiro.
December 1st, 2010, 02:52 PM
Aw man, he was a great actor.

RIP :/

Mario The World Champion
December 1st, 2010, 04:42 PM
I was shocked to hear Leslie Nielson passed away. I loved his work in The Naked Gun films, Police Squad! and Airplane! I watched Airplane! last night to honor him.

♠Dawn Rayne♠
December 1st, 2010, 05:21 PM
I remember watching the movie Airplane quite alot and also I remember the vignettes he did for World Wrestling Entertainment.

E9ShZjiGWf8

RIP :(

RED BARON
December 1st, 2010, 10:31 PM
RIP

He was a funny man. Sad to see him go.

Jolene
December 7th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Oh no I like Leslie Nielsen from movies such as Airplane and the Naked Gun!