PDA

View Full Version : porygon clip.....

Hakudoushi-kun
November 20th, 2003, 08:22 PM
there, i took it off due to requests. someone can close this thread

Rift
November 20th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Im not taking any chances! ^_^ *watches the clip anyway and haves a seizure* this is the happiest seizure of my life! :P

Kenta
November 20th, 2003, 09:40 PM
the downloaded versions are watered down

I have the actual VHS of a taped copy that was also subbed.

It has more effect than that

I've watched it with the lights off, being near the screen, and staring.

All it does is make my eyes itch :cool:

Rift
November 20th, 2003, 09:53 PM
but...i....wanted to watch the original clip! i would've given my parents a heartattack if they saw me having a seizure! :laugh:

Hakudoushi-kun
November 21st, 2003, 08:52 PM
i guess you guys were the few who were brave enough to watch it, even though the quality is so bad that it's impossible to get a seizure from just watching that

Sapphire
November 21st, 2003, 10:13 PM
Noooo way! *shakes head* The thing SCARES me! I dont wanna see it! I've never had a seziure, and don't plan on it! buut...maybe...*thinks* I'll think about it, maybe I'll be with a friend an We'll watch it together...

shiny_jiggly
November 22nd, 2003, 12:20 AM
Imagine that clip being of a better quality (that of TV) and bigger than what you are seeing on the computer screen. No wonder it gave them seizures back then ^^;;

Master T
November 22nd, 2003, 05:46 AM
that was lame.... the quality was soooo low! but the only scene i think that would give kids a siezure is when those rockets are flying threw the air.

Raydrogiga
November 22nd, 2003, 10:15 AM
WOW,Kenta,how could you do that?
What if........!o_O!!!!!!!!!!!

I have encountered that clip few times,but I was afraid of downloading it,but the time has come,I'll wait until it finishes to download

It's.....95%!
96%
98%

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,it looked fine......I didn't even understand what happened,it's such a short scene......

Jinona
November 22nd, 2003, 06:30 PM
I really don't like it I've seen it befor and it was really good quality it showed a still pic of it but when you cliced it showed the moveing full colored scene and it just about made me sick now it just makes me start feeling sick whenever I start thinking about it...
HEY wait a sec they dubbed this episode!!!

Hakudoushi-kun
November 22nd, 2003, 07:43 PM
i'll delete this thread at 11:15pm eastern. anyone who wants to see it, hurry up

Porygon
November 25th, 2003, 08:50 AM
Nooooo!! I'm too late!! Email it to me if it's not too big! PLEASE!!!

jynx
November 25th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Do you have the clip for "The Ice Cave"?

Hakudoushi-kun
November 25th, 2003, 10:31 AM
i'm gonna look for that......................

jynx
November 25th, 2003, 10:42 AM
But where did your find the Porygon clip?

Hakudoushi-kun
November 25th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Pokemon Palace network(one of the links above(under "our community sites"))

jynx
November 26th, 2003, 01:34 AM
Why "could not interpret host name."?

Entropy
November 26th, 2003, 12:35 PM
You took if off because of that, images.

If posters are afraid of getting a seizure, they don't have to download it in the first place... why ruin it for anyone who wants to 'experience' it?

Besides, a lot of american animation is done with bright or flashing lights...

Shining_Latios
January 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
can someone posta link
also heres the torrent for it:

http://suprnova.com.ar/suprnova/torrents/679/Pokemon%2038%20-%20Electric%20Soldier%20Porygon%20(Subbed)-avi.torrent

Shining_Latios
January 28th, 2004, 05:47 PM
sorry to dp but that is the full ep not a clip

Hakudoushi-kun
January 28th, 2004, 08:20 PM
back by popular demand: porygon clip (http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/Japanese_seizure_clip.ram)

fudge01
January 28th, 2004, 08:22 PM
thanks man u are 1 awsome dude
i dont know how that can make people have seizures no affect at all it must

Rifted
January 28th, 2004, 08:55 PM
FIRST of all, the thing that causes seizures is the affect of the television screen. Because the clip has been compressed, decreasing image quality and frame rate, it nullifies the effect.

AND, I take offense to the abbreviation "Japs," as it was a derogatory term derived from World War II. And not just here, all around the PC. ~_~; Somebody better get that out there.

perthskies
January 28th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Not to mention the resolution of that video clip is sooo small...

Well, it's interesting... I'll say... er...which episode did this part come out of?

Hakudoushi-kun
January 29th, 2004, 07:11 PM
FIRST of all, the thing that causes seizures is the affect of the television screen. Because the clip has been compressed, decreasing image quality and frame rate, it nullifies the effect.

AND, I take offense to the abbreviation "Japs," as it was a derogatory term derived from World War II. And not just here, all around the PC. ~_~; Somebody better get that out there.

well if no one's using the word in a bad way, it's ok, isn't it?

oh and optic, it's from "Porygon: Electric Soldier"

Roxas
January 29th, 2004, 07:28 PM
:laugh: seizure clip! :laugh: i laugh at that name.well....even though i didnt see it yet, it still sounds funny. it's getting late, and i'm tired,so i'll see it tommorrow. heehee...seizures..

Rifted
January 29th, 2004, 08:21 PM
well if no one's using the word in a bad way, it's ok, isn't it?

The word is bad. Doesn't matter how it's used. It's bad. Period.

People may think it's like a shortening of the word "Japanese," sorta like "Brit" and "British," but its become racist to Japanese Americans because it was used in a negative context such as "No Japs Allowed," "dirty Jap," "kill the Jap," etc. during WWII.

Thanks, Fudge, for editing your post. :)

fudge01
January 29th, 2004, 11:44 PM
no prob i didnt realize that it meant that sorry man i just thought it meant japanese

jynx
January 30th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Have you managed to find "The Ice Cave" clip?
Or any pictures with The Ice Cave?

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 12:34 PM
:laugh: i just saw the porygon clip. that was nothing! i've seen alot more flashing lights than that. i thought i would see something really cool *walks aways dissapointed*

Cassie-chan
February 14th, 2004, 03:45 PM
back by popular demand: porygon clip (http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/Japanese_seizure_clip.ram)

I can't get it to work! When it asks you to open up a program, which one do you open. I want to see so bad!!

Hakudoushi-kun
February 15th, 2004, 05:15 PM
you need real player. you can dwnload it on the realplayer site

The word is bad. Doesn't matter how it's used. It's bad. Period.

People may think it's like a shortening of the word "Japanese," sorta like "Brit" and "British," but its become racist to Japanese Americans because it was used in a negative context such as "No Japs Allowed," "dirty Jap," "kill the Jap," etc. during WWII.

Thanks, Fudge, for editing your post. :)

i guess you're right. but i've always thought that the words you stay away from make them seem like bad ones. what i mean is that there are some people who use the bad terms on themselves to make the tensity of it disappear and make it into a word which isn't such a bad one. but whatever, guess it can be seen as a bad comment, so never mind XP

Have you managed to find "The Ice Cave" clip?
Or any pictures with The Ice Cave?
check serebii net (http://www.serebii.net)

Cassie-chan
February 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
you need real player. you can dwnload it on the realplayer site

Thank you!!! I'm going to download it right away.