PDA

View Full Version : Bones (Anime Studio) Fanclub

kidpunk
December 1st, 2010, 02:27 PM
Bones (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_(studio))

Bones is one of the most well known anime studios around today.
They have produced some of the most well known anime series known worldwide, including both Full Metal Alchemist series, Ouran High School Host Club, Eureka seveN, Soul Eater, Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, and RahXephon.

Members:
Otherworld9)
-Lapras-

Co-Owner:
Otherworld9)

Otherworld9)
December 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Before I join, I need to know if you will update your fanclub. Not to be mean or anything but...if you every group and club here, they have there memberships and such going on, maybe a few pictures as well No need to answer it...but I was just curious. Then again, this has almost gone a month...this club might go closed or something.

kidpunk
December 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I do not understand what you mean by Update, but I will keep a strong discussion on Bones animes.

Otherworld9)
December 27th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Don't worry about the update, I'll join.

kidpunk
December 27th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Wonderful then. What are your favorite Bones animes?

Weeaboo Name
December 27th, 2010, 10:33 AM
*JOINS*

My favourite Bones anime would have to be Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, it really was magnificent. I'm planning on watching Darker than Black, FMA:B and Soul Eater as well in the near future.

Otherworld9)
December 27th, 2010, 05:46 PM
SOUL EATER...OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB. Those two are the best anime I have ever seen. Too bad they were short, but they rocked like there was no tomorrow. Full Metal Alchemist I started watching it, very good.

kidpunk
December 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM
My favorite, if you couldn't tell by the avatar and used to be signature, is Eureka seveN. It was the most perfect series of any show, anime or none anime, I have ever seen. This is because it had everything you expect to see in a series.

Otherworld9)
December 29th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Do you by chance have a Co-Worker job in this club? If not, it's okay. If you do, then now I know.

kidpunk
January 7th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Do you by chance have a Co-Worker job in this club? If not, it's okay. If you do, then now I know.Umm, since I'm thinking not many people will join, then not really. If you want to be a co-owner, then just tell me.

Otherworld9)
January 8th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Well, in that case, may I be a co-worker/co-worker? Not people may join at first, but I will somehow advertise and get more fans.:P

kidpunk
January 15th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Okay then. You're co-owner. I'll add it now.

Otherworld9)
January 15th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks, I thought you weren't responding back.

Weeaboo Name
January 23rd, 2011, 05:26 PM
Are any of you guys watching Gosick, really enjoyed the first few episodes. Probably going to be my favourite anime of the season, Victorique is a brilliant character. :)

ナギ
January 24th, 2011, 12:20 PM
i'll join!
i LOVED FMA and Ouran, and Soul Eater was a lot of fun too .

so um.
that'll do.
i'm in .

Otherworld9)
January 24th, 2011, 01:48 PM
@hiinotama, hope you enjoy the club......and I guess we need a topic from the looks of it.
NEW TOPIC: Favorite top three Bones Studios Shows and such?
My first was Soul Eater, my second Ouran High School Host Club, and my third so far is Full Metal Alchemist....I'm trying to catch up.

ナギ
January 24th, 2011, 02:19 PM
sankyuu for the welcome :3.

TOPTHREE BONES?
no. 1 would be FullMetal Alchemist, no. 2 Ouran High School Host Club and no. 3 Soul Eater.
but i'm planning on watching Darker than Black and Wolf's Rain soon.. and i've to say those looks great too.

also Star Driver Takuto, although i might wait till that's finished airing ..

Otherworld9)
January 24th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I'm planning on watching Darker than black as well, and maybe Wolf's Rain....one day at a time since I need more time for school thanks to projects.

Weeaboo Name
January 24th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Top 3 would be Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Gosick and errr i don't think i've seen any more. I really need to watch Darker Than Black, FMA, Wolf's Rain and a few others don't i ^^

ナギ
January 26th, 2011, 07:24 AM
why yes, you really should watch FMA! and probably the others you mentioned too, but as i haven't seen those.. XD;

... sigh. i know what you mean tho. i'm in my senior year of high school but my anime addiction is screwing over my grades big time.
i should turn it around too ..

ahwell. sorry for whining. the otaku life isn't bad. 8D

Otherworld9)
January 26th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Ahhhh....same thing here. Is FMA the title or does it stand for something as the initials?

Weeaboo Name
January 26th, 2011, 07:53 PM
FMA is Full Metal Alchemist.

Otherworld9)
January 27th, 2011, 05:01 PM
FMA is Full Metal Alchemist.

O.0
Ahh.....I knew that! XD I feel stupid.
Must I recall that Full Metal Alchemist has two versions? One saying Brotherhood?

ナギ
February 1st, 2011, 02:22 PM
welcome to the otaku community. we gots our own abbrev.
yes. FMA is FullMetal Alchemist. and FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is FMA:BH.
simple, isn't it? <3

and i haven't even finished BH yet! ;_;

Weeaboo Name
February 1st, 2011, 05:36 PM
Started another Bones anime in Star Driver, entertainment that doesn't need any brain power is how I'd describe this one.

ナギ
February 9th, 2011, 01:16 AM
regardless of its lack of brain activity, is it fun? XD;
i've a friend of mine who's been fangirling about this somewhat. it's got me interested cause she really isn't the type for mindless fangirling usually ~

i've seen two episodes, though it didn't seem that special to me so far.. haven't watched it since.
though i rofled at him going ''IT'S A PIIIINCH..'' the second time XD;

Weeaboo Name
February 9th, 2011, 02:27 AM
It's very repetitive for the first 14 episodes. School life show + Funny English "It's a ......" line + robot battle but i am enjoying it quite a lot. If you can watch through those episodes i think you'll be in for something good come the rest.

I laugh every time.
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1289487_o.gif

ナギ
February 10th, 2011, 08:05 AM
ooh, guess i'll have to watch it more after all then ~
brainless high school life can be fun sometimes after all. if you have the right characters ..
andyess, mahou shounen transfoooorm! XD;

did it finish airing yet actually? /toolazytocheck

Weeaboo Name
February 10th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Still got a couple of months left i believe. Even if t is only for the lolz it's worth checking out.

Don't think i mentioned it but the soundtrack is rather awesome.

3mgBWQwjJlM
This song surprisingly goes surprisingly perfectly with the mahou shounen sequence. xD

----

Away from Star Driver now. Which Bones anime would you suggest i watch. you can see my taste in anime by clicking on the main part of my signature. Thanks in advance.

ナギ
February 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM
oooh, i love your list design. HITAGI = <3.
wish i could do that XD;

and i wanted to name Ouran first but then i spotted the one and only anime in your 'Dropped' list XD; ahwell.
then i say FMA! FMA is a classic. and it's got a really good storyline and characters.
i haven't finished FMA:BH, so for now i still say start with the original FMA cause i think you might get more background info in that. but maybe that'll happen later on in BH too. i dunno.
unless you already saw that too and i missed it? iono ~

maybe i should make a list of my own again too.. lol.

Weeaboo Name
February 10th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Sure you could, CSS is surprisingly not that difficult to work out.

Yeah, i didn't like OHHC too much although i think i may have dropped it too early. I'm going to try it again in the future but not soon.

*Goes to download FMA....realises i haven't got enough memory after downloading 60+ episodes of Fairy Tail yesterday. Doh.

Decided to start another Bones anime in Darker Than Black. After 3 episodes it seems it be pretty good. I'm in the mood for cute anime atm so i'll probably stop watching this for a while. ^^

ナギ
March 1st, 2011, 05:41 AM
Decided to start another Bones anime in Darker Than Black. After 3 episodes it seems it be pretty good. I'm in the mood for cute anime atm so i'll probably stop watching this for a while. ^^

soo.. you decided to start.. and then didn't.. and then started something else?
so what are you watching now? XD;

i really dont think i can figure out CSS, lol. i dont even know what that stands for.
sorry for absence btw, school and projects and reports and presentations completely killed me. havent watched anime in weeks ;_;
should be watching out for.. [/looksupthewordinenglish] withdrawal symptoms!

Weeaboo Name
March 1st, 2011, 06:20 AM
Yeah, not in the right mindset for "serious" anime atm hence why i stopped watching after only 3 episodes, I know it's something i'll enjoy eventually though.

Now, errrrm i'm watching a few things. I don't want to take this group off topic so i'll only say the Bones anime i'm enjoying. Gosick and Star Driver, I'm loving both of those.

Do you have a MaL account hiinotama? I'd be more than happy to randomly chat about animu there.

ナギ
March 4th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Now, errrrm i'm watching a few things. I don't want to take this group off topic so i'll only say the Bones anime i'm enjoying. Gosick and Star Driver, I'm loving both of those.

Do you have a MaL account hiinotama? I'd be more than happy to randomly chat about animu there.

woop, sorry for making this go off-topic. guess i got abit carried away ~
i do have a MAL account, tho ive to admit i havent been on MAL in AGES, and my list is horribly outdated.. maybe i should fix it up sometime.

i might tell you when im done. XD;