View Full Version : HG/SS: Movie 13 Event Pokemon's trainer memo
December 4th, 2010, 04:39 AM
So I looked on Bulbapedia and noticed that the trainer memo for the Crown Beasts as well as the Movie 13 Celebi states "Pokemon Movie 10." Why is this the case if they were events from Movie 13?
(also, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, though I put it here cause Celebi unlocks an event in HGSS...)
December 4th, 2010, 05:56 AM
It's because the numbers are for "year", not for "movie no.". That should explain it.
December 4th, 2010, 06:22 AM
As Twiggy said the OT is indeed based upon the year they were released in theaters.
- Eigakan Darkrai - OT Movie 07 - Movie appeared in Movie 10 - Year released 2007
- Eigakan Shaymin - OT Movie 08 - Movie appeared in Movie 11 - Year released 2008
- Eigakan Regigigas - OT Movie 08 - Movie appeared in Movie 11 - Year released 2008.
- Eigakan Arceus - OT Movie 09 - Movie appeared in Movie 12 - Year released 2009.
- Shokotan Pichu - OT Movie 09 - Movie appeared in Movie 12(not sure a shiny Pichu was in the movie though) - Year released 2009
December 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM
I guess that's answered, so going to close. If you have any other questions, please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section.