PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Dropdown

Kura
December 4th, 2010, 11:39 PM
PC seems to be having more and more problems lately..

Anyways.. when I go to report.. I can only select "Other." The dropdown list opens up, but the rest of the options are blank for me.. I can't see what I'd even be selecting.

I'm using PokeLink, by the way.. if that helps..

But it's worked before.. sooooo.. what's up?

Sora's Nobody
December 5th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Same thing is happening to me on Generation InVerse :/

Zet
December 5th, 2010, 12:10 AM
It's because the dropdown report feature keeps breaking and was mentioned in this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236545

countryemo
December 5th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Yeah I would just say select other, and write it out. that box aint even optional for me anyways. xD

Massacre.
December 7th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah it happens with me too, the server errors lead to some dropdown issues. So I would just select Other and type the rule he/she broke.

Stratos99
December 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM
why don't you select other and type the reason you're reporting it?

Rukario
December 7th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Its not the server causing it... Its either a recent update broke it or the mod itself is just broken and hasn't yet been repaired.

Its not that big of a deal, just write in your reasons using the 'other' field.

Platinum Lucario
December 7th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah... that's what I've been doing these days ever since the reporting posts was stripped down to only with the options "Other" and many blank ones in the drop-down box. If this feature keeps breaking... then I guess it would be a good idea to remove the drop-down box alltogether. So what's really the point in seeing blankness when trying to report a post and only seeing the option "Other"? I think it's rather odd just having that as a reason in the drop-down box. It would get pretty annoying to see a drop-down box with so many blank options and only with "Other" option. :\

That being said... if there's a problem with a new feature... then it would have to be removed. But if the feature cannot be removed... wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us the reason why it cannot be removed?

Perrie ✿
December 8th, 2010, 01:51 AM
It's what happened to mine before, just state the reason in the box part :O!