PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Pre-ordering Black and White?

Pages : [1] 2

xeenx77
December 5th, 2010, 07:48 PM
soo did anyone pre order BW yet

Kaori
December 5th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Just a note, since our previous "Are you or have you pre-ordered B/W" thread died, this shall be the revival thread for everyone to discuss whether they have pre-ordered the games or waiting for a certain date to do so. :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
December 5th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I haven't yet but I will soon :)
Also is their like a date limit (due date) on when we can pre-order?

Kevin
December 6th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I didn't pre-order HG/SS... But maybe I will for B/W. You get those little gifts with them or something, right? :X

*Firestar*
December 6th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I haven't yet, but probably will, when I can. I am sooooooo looking forward to it.

Kaori
December 6th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I haven't yet but I will soon :)
Also is their like a date limit (due date) on when we can pre-order?

I'm pretty sure the date limit will be sometime before the day of the release. :P

I didn't pre-order HG/SS... But maybe I will for B/W. You get those little gifts with them or something, right? :X

I'm not sure as to if Nintendo announced any special gifts for pre-ordering yet, but I'm quite positive they will once they announce the official release date first if not the same time. I am eager to hear what the gifts will be though. :)

As for pre-ordering, I had pre-ordered HGSS before, so you bet I am again this time for B/W. ;)

Kevin
December 6th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure as to if Nintendo announced any special gifts for pre-ordering yet, but I'm quite positive they will once they announce the official release date first if not the same time. I am eager to hear what the gifts will be though. :) Really? I could've sworn that I saw a thread about getting some necklace or something if you pre-ordered--well, for the Japanese versions at least. Or are the little gifts different from the country it's from? :P

December 6th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Really? I could've sworn that I saw a thread about getting some necklace or something if you pre-ordered--well, for the Japanese versions at least. Or are the little gifts different from the country it's from? :PYeah the pre-order gift was a Key chain with the cry of Reshiram/Zekrom :)

PlatinumDude
December 7th, 2010, 12:33 AM
I haven't preordered B/W yet. I have the feeling that a Reshiram/Zekrom figurine will come with the preorder.

ralary
December 7th, 2010, 06:59 PM
havent done it,but I think I will do it

skppy1225
December 7th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I've had it pre-ordered since June.

Angelroid
December 7th, 2010, 10:21 PM
I pre-ordered Black & White in November.

Tyrantrum
December 7th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I pre-ordered Black when the Japanese pre-orders were out. My mom was too confused, so she got my the English version. Can't wait, though. :)

Captain Fabio
December 8th, 2010, 05:07 AM
I haven't just yet, I don't even know when the game is out in the EU.

I do intend to however...

Musica
December 8th, 2010, 05:44 AM
No, because there is no such thing as pre-order here except for a credit card, which I don't have.

linkinpark187
December 8th, 2010, 09:44 AM
I pre-ordered both back in...I think it was October....or September...whenever they went out on pre-order, at least. Can't wait. Going to be getting Black and White and the 3DS. Maybe even MegaMan Legends 3 if it's out at the same time (getting it regardless, though). :D

Headfirst For Halos
December 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM
My ex pre-ordered Black for me and White for him [while we were still together]. Now that I'm single, he'll probably give Black to his best friend. That cad. >=[

Toshiro.
December 8th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Eh, I pre-ordered HG/SS but I do not think I will pre-order B/W. I don't usually pre-order games.

Pokeplup
December 9th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Don't know if I am, The release is only 1-4 Months away... Otherwise just go mad and do the order. :nervous:

BlazikenXD
December 11th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Im going to pre order it :)

Volroc
December 11th, 2010, 03:16 PM
i dont have the money, but im hoping to pre-order it asap :)
but knowing my big sister, shell pull a miracle and get it for me :P

Blue
December 11th, 2010, 03:20 PM
I'm from UK and it all depends the difference between the US release and the UK release, for example if it was release in US 23rd March and then more than a month later in UK about 30th April or longer, then i'd pre-order from US but if it was released in UK about 10 days after US then i'd be out buying it instantly, i'd first to buy it, can't wait for this! :)
One thing for sure, the day it comes out here in the UK will be the day I buy it, I might even buy both Black & White... even though I have White in japanese and will probally be getting the third game (if there is one :P)

December 14th, 2010, 06:00 PM
I'm going to pre-order White soon, maybe in January...
It's still kind of odd that we don't know the release date yet...

Alli
December 14th, 2010, 11:06 PM
I pre-ordered/imported my Japanese White, but I don't think I'll be pre-ordering my English Black.

Haza
December 14th, 2010, 11:58 PM
I will be pre-ordering both games in January... I can not wait til its release.

Off topic: Sydian your set is so adorable! I love it.

MrsNorrington
December 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I'm waiting because if there is a pre-order gift, like figures or something, I want it. So I'll pre-order the games then.

If my waiting is for nothing, then that's okay. I have both games in Japanese.

ShinyFufu
December 15th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I may pre-order, depending on what the pre-order gift is(if any).

moon_light
December 16th, 2010, 01:13 AM
I want to preorder BW, but I don't have a DS (used to play on emulator)

does anyone have any suggestions about the DS I should get? i don't know whether I should get a DS lite or DSxl, I don't want a 3DS. Also, if I get a DS in my country (which is near Japan so I think it would be a Japanese DS), would the US BW game work on it? The preorder page says it's DSi enhanced, and I don't know what that means but I'm told that it means it will be region locked? D:

.EJ
December 16th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Still haven't decided if I should pre-order.

If I do it will probably be Black.

Ashdude
December 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I intend to.

Prometheus
December 17th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I might but I'm considering pre-ordering So early.

Guy
December 17th, 2010, 10:27 AM
A month prior to Black and White's release in the US, I'll pre-order both versions like I did with HG/SS.

shinyabsol1
December 18th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Pre-order? Is there really a point to that? Sure you might get a little plastic 'surprise' with it, but why not just go to a store on the release day and buy it? It's not like it will be sold out everywhere immediately anyway...

Forever
December 18th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Pre-order? Is there really a point to that? Sure you might get a little plastic 'surprise' with it, but why not just go to a store on the release day and buy it? It's not like it will be sold out everywhere immediately anyway...

Taking that as you not pre-ordering, then? XD

Anyway, I don't plan to pre-order, since it's easier for me if I just go get it on the release date. :D;

shinyabsol1
December 18th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Taking that as you not pre-ordering, then? XD

Anyway, I don't plan to pre-order, since it's easier for me if I just go get it on the release date. :D;

I never pre-order for the same reason you just gave. It might even take me longer to get the games if I decided to pre-order! :D

Haowakeorden
December 22nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
I'll preorder as soon as I hear about preorder bonuses. Otherwise I might not preorder.

Blast Aftermath
December 23rd, 2010, 06:58 PM
What does dsi enhanced mean if I have a ds lite? That would suck if I couldn't get it for my ds lite.

SSJ4 Furanki
December 23rd, 2010, 07:03 PM
What does dsi enhanced mean if I have a ds lite? That would suck if I couldn't get it for my ds lite.It just means more features are available on the DSi, such as Live Caster. Having a DS Lite is okay, it's unaffected by it. That's all DSi enhanced means. You can still play it on a DS Lite with no problems.

flight
January 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Pre-ordering it? I dunno...I'd actually rather wait until the release date and get the game, not like it's automatically going to be sold out anyway. D: Not like there are that many Pokemon fans around in my area, anyway. xD

solarowl
January 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I'm not going to pre-order it, just buy it on the release date...
I'm buying White, since I have Japanese Black. Then, when the third game comes out, I'll buy that.
Also, is every Black and White DSI- Enhanced?

Eurydice
January 5th, 2011, 11:45 AM
i preordered it yesterday. so excited now i can play the games in english (games are really awesome btw)

Meganium
January 5th, 2011, 12:06 PM
I'm thinking about pre-ordering White with my Best Buy gift cards I got for Christmas, but I first need to buy Pokemon SoulSilver first. I'm more interested in White than Black for some reason. I'll make sure I'll get to pre-order it before the release date.

Ronin
January 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I will pre-order it as soon as it becomes available on Amazon to do so, this will be the first pokemon game I've actually pre-ordered (or it will be when I do). With this and the new Zelda game I think this is going to be a good year ;)

Blue
January 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I'm just gonna buy it the day it comes out, then it's certain that i'll get it on the day.. unless it sells out everywhere, which I doubt. Plus, with Pre-Ordering, there's a chance you'll get it later than the release date.

Opticgoo
January 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Nope, not gonna pre-order, I'll just go to a store and buy it when it comes out.

MrsNorrington
January 5th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I preordered because the game comes out the day after my birthday =D

Drekin
January 6th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I pre-ordered White on Amazon and with 1-day delivery.

Jeremy
January 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Well sweeties, I'll pre-order it if it has a pre-order bonus.

I'm already putting all my money down on a 3DS. XD

Kikoia
January 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I might preorder it; last time I preordered HeartGold anyways. Dunno if I'm going to get White or Black tho, have to settle it with my bro...time for an epic game of Rock Paper Scissors! :D

ger345
January 7th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I didnt pre order hgss but i have already pre-ordered pokemon black.

123wert50
January 7th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I've preordered them all, I get them at GameStop.

Zaroas
January 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Just preordered Black on monday, along with getting myself a Crown Raikou.

Can't wait to start playing the game.

vinylscratchp0n3
January 7th, 2011, 05:08 PM
....Plus, with Pre-Ordering, there's a chance you'll get it later than the release date.

How could you get it later? A preorder is a reservation, if they get 200 copies the first day and they had 140 preorders, they will only sell 60 to people who didn't preorder. the rest get sold to people who did. I preordered two days ago, along with five crown raikou's. :p

Haowakeorden
January 8th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I just pre-ordered from Amazon.ca. Good thing they were selling it form C$10 less than GameStop/EBGames.

How could you get it later? A preorder is a reservation, if they get 200 copies the first day and they had 140 preorders, they will only sell 60 to people who didn't preorder. the rest get sold to people who did. I preordered two days ago, along with five crown raikou's. :p
If you pre-order and arrange to have it shipped to you, you might get it late. Amazon estimates that my games will arrive March 11-14, about a week after release.

Kitrigar
January 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Preordered them both Black and White around November -ish.
Had to go back recently to preorder another set for my niece and nephew.
While I was there, I abused the giveaway event glitch in GS, 6 sets of beasts and celebi.

PokemonMasterX
January 9th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I reserved both, got money saved away for when they came out. i like that we can get all the dogs here, cause i got all the ds games, two platinums actually, so ill be getting 6 sets of each XD and with my diamond and platinum being new, i get to go through them with a super raikou (and maybe the others if i wait in platinum).

Also, is that keychain with reshiram/zekrom cries thing true? cause if it is, thats awesome :D

twindelphine
January 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
As a Singaporean player, I think I'll buy it when it's released instead of pre-ordering. Sites I went to have been selling it like S$50-60+ so I think I'll wait. Unless there's a really good stuff that comes with the pre-order.

XDragonRiderX
January 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM
I'll pre-order Black, my bro White, and then I'll ask my mom for the 3DS on my birthday.

Try4se
January 9th, 2011, 08:52 PM
I plan on it, or I might just wait until my birthday, i haven't decided yet. It depends on how many people are getting it in my school.

Un Sans Douleur
January 9th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Both, Two Days Ago, Can't Wait Till The 6th.

Lynnth
January 10th, 2011, 04:40 AM
I haven't pre-ordered yet, I might go an preorder White, then save like crazy until the games come out.

I pre-ordered White today! Now to save like crazy.

pokewalker
January 10th, 2011, 07:27 AM
I'll pre-order Black soon, and get the key-thing with Reshiram's cry <3

eevee203
January 10th, 2011, 04:14 PM
i preordered white about a week ago....and does dsi enhanced mean there is any extra features for it? im confused about that.

Forever
January 10th, 2011, 04:33 PM
i preordered white about a week ago....and does dsi enhanced mean there is any extra features for it? im confused about that.

As stated above, Pokémon Black & White are DSi Enhanced. As such, they will only work on DSis of the same region as the game. However, despite this, there are a variety of new features exclusive to the DSi. First is the Live Caster which does allow for voice and video chat between up to 4 friends locally and 1 friend over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. In addition to this, Pokémon Black & White are capable of connecting to the Internet via the WPA encryption as opposed to previous games only being able to connect to WiFi through no encryption, or WEP.

- Serebii

Those are the DSi features, though I suggest if you don't already have one, just keep your DS you have and save money (of course only if you like saving money). If you have it, then whee you get those features!

Also questions such as that on their own would belong in simple questions.

Draci.Kun
January 10th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Wasn't the keyring for the Japanese preorders? I hope not, but when I went to Gamestop, there was nothing about a preorder gift, and I really want it. o.O

Anyway, I preordered White a week or so ago. Can't wait for it<3

flight
January 10th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Those are the DSi features, though I suggest if you don't already have one, just keep your DS you have and save money (of course only if you like saving money). If you have it, then whee you get those features!

And for those who have a little extra money to blow, unless I'm wrong, the 3DS comes out later on this year too. Although I don't think B/W would have a 3D feature or anything(it's 3D enough on it's own xDD), playing B/W on a 3DS would be amazing. ♥

Draci.Kun
January 10th, 2011, 04:57 PM
And for those who have a little extra money to blow, unless I'm wrong, the 3DS comes out later on this year too. Although I don't think B/W would have a 3D feature or anything(it's 3D enough on it's own xDD), playing B/W on a 3DS would be amazing. ♥

It does. Not too much longer after BW, if I recall correctly...

Totally agreed.
The cutscenes in /true/ 3D would be MIND BLOWING. <3

Forever
January 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Okaay now we're starting to get off the topic of pre-orders so we should return to that. :)

Blue
January 13th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I don't know wheather to Pre-Order, or to buy in store because with Pre-Order, I never know wheather it means it will arrive on the release date or before or after ect. and with the store I could easily buy it on the release day (if it hasn't sold out) could someone tell me (with past pre-order experiences) if you pre-order, it arrives on the release date?

Small Update: Amazon.co.uk have made Pokémon Black & White avaliable to Pre-Order.

Le Creep!
January 13th, 2011, 03:32 PM
I am not. I never do. Considering I usually don't have any money during March (it's one of my family member's birthday) so I will not pre order it.

I've never actually preordered a game, anyway.

Darfk
January 13th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I will not be buying B/W before trying it with my R4 (assuming it works).
I have done this since FR/LG and have purchased them all, I see it as like playing a friend's game before buying a copy of my own, except I'm 21 and none of my friends play :(
Can't wait for it...

Hypno
January 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Nah, if they don't offer extras with preorders, I don't preorder. Pokemon might be still popular, but not Call of Duty or Halo popular that it needs to be reserved.

Sirknight
January 13th, 2011, 08:23 PM
There are 2 ways I will preorder.
1. Like Hypno said if there is any pre-order extras.
2. If there was a midnight release which I highly doubt will be the case.

Draci.Kun
January 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I don't know wheather to Pre-Order, or to buy in store because with Pre-Order, I never know wheather it means it will arrive on the release date or before or after ect. and with the store I could easily buy it on the release day (if it hasn't sold out) could someone tell me (with past pre-order experiences) if you pre-order, it arrives on the release date?

Small Update: Amazon.co.uk have made Pokémon Black & White avaliable to Pre-Order.

I'm not sure about in the stores, because I've never pre-ordered anything in-store before...I have had friends pre-order things in-store, and it arrived on release date.
I /did/, however pre-order the Megaman Zero Collection from Amazon, and it arrived like two or three days after release date.

If you don't mind waiting, I'd do online. If you want it /the day/ it comes out, I'd get it from the store.

Sabrewulf238
January 13th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I think I might pre order the game in gamestop today....depending on if they're accepting them yet.

GlitchCity
January 14th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I originally planned on pre-ordering Pokemon Black, but about a week ago I walked into gamestop with my 9 year old sister and she practically threw a temper asking me to pre-order Pokemon White.

I spent 5 more dollars than I should have. At least it will be easier to get Wargle/Braviary :]

Blue
January 15th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Yeah, I can't decide between Black & White mainly because of the Version Exclusives, but I'm still not Pre-Ordering.

Hydreigon
January 15th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I pre-ordered White at Gamestop, and I used some extra store credit to pay it off. :D So that's pretty awesome. I didn't pre-order Black though, I'll probably just buy it later after I've played White for awhile.

Haowakeorden
January 15th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I pre-ordered from Amazon.ca. They estimate it should arrive March 11-14, but does anyone else who has pre-ordered anything Amazon know if this is an accurate arrival date based on actual game release date?

ash catch em
January 16th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone im so happy because yesterday i pre-ordered pokemon black and i cant wait till i get. I would lie it if you could show me some great pics for whoever has played the game.Thank you.

Kaori
January 16th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Since you're talking about pre-ordering Black, I merged it with this thread. Next time use the search function to find threads that might discuss what you want to say instead, although this thread was shown on the first page really obviously already. :\

Elder Trainer
January 16th, 2011, 11:29 PM
I pre-ordered both, and paid them off a week ago. March 6th seems like an eternity away....

MegaSlowBro.
January 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I was going to pre-order the Japanese version of White...but when I found out it was region locked...you know.

I'm just gonna pre-order the English version instead. But first, I need to do some chores... xP

インフェルノの津波
January 16th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Just pre-ordered White yesterday.

I sincerely I am not disappointed.

Gulpin
January 17th, 2011, 09:22 AM
I havn't yet pre-ordered White, but I probably will soon :D

sabapple
January 17th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I finally decided to pre-order Black Version today~ ^_^

It was so hard deciding which one to get but I finally decided. I put ten dollars down on it, so I still have to pay off a lot T_T

xeenx77
January 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
yah i pre-order my black today :D and i pre-order the 3ds today :D soo am happy :)

Eeohnex
January 22nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
I don't think I'm going to pre-order B/W, unless they come with a special gift like HG/SS.

saint paxton
January 22nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
I'm going to try to pre-order white this week!! I'm super excited.

0m3GA ARS3NAL
January 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Preordered Black version
I like the thought of getting Reshiram.

That, and I like needing to trade with real people to get all the pokemon, not just with myself over the course of 15 games, lol.

G-Man
January 24th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Pre-ordered both versions plus the 3DS yesterday. simply can't wait.

WillCurt
January 24th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I've completely paid for my pre-order of Black,and now I'm just waiting anxiously for it to come out.

Lumière
January 25th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I pre-ordered both Black and White. I wasn't going to at first but figured since it's coming out on my birthday might as well. ^ . ^

Kamitsure-chan
January 25th, 2011, 07:18 PM
I plan on pre-ordering Black version, if my mom will hurry up and give me the money she owes me before March 6th. XD. If she doesn't, I'll just go down to Gamestop and buy it once I get the money.

alphabetsoup102062
January 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I've not pre-ordered it yet, and I don't know if I will even get it :(

My bank account is a bit low right now...xD
I'll either not get it at all or get it a few months afterwards..I don't mind either way really, since I'm not interested as much in these games :(

Ronin
January 26th, 2011, 01:42 PM
As I posted earlier I pre-ordered White from Amazon however ever since then Amazon has been recommending Pokemon Black... every time I go on the site... it’s there... looking at me...

So today I kinda caved.. they’re both suppose to arrive on the 4th (Amazon are always good at getting things to me on the release date, which is why I use the as I live in a place with no video game stores to get the game from on the day or to pre order from).

Blast you Amazon and your exploiting of my weaknesses!

Snowflakes
January 26th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Heh. I'm forbidden from pre-ordering Black unless there's a little gift along with it. That's the only way I'd be allowed to pre-order it. The Lugia figure you got when you pre-ordered SS was the only reason I was allowed to pre-order SS. But, I wouldn't mind if I couldn't pre-order it; I'll just go get it at Wal-Mart with a gift card the day it comes out. :P

Katja
January 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Don't think I will. The only think I preordered EVER was Crystal version and Cataclysm. I live in a town where no one plays Pokemon (at least who I know, and I know everyone. haha) SO nothin' to worry about. B)

Blue
January 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Now I'm having second thoughts about buying on the release date, I'm now tempted to Pre-order, simply because I don't want the game to sell out in shops around my area, and by the looks of the japanese sales (5 Million in 3 months, and G/S made 10 million in 10 years) then I'm wondering how the sales will turn out internationally, there's a website that I can reserve and pick up in store, but according to them they don't get shipments till March 25th, and Amazon say get it on Release date (4th March) but I'm not 100% sure I will, so I can't decide at the moment.

Katja
January 26th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Now I'm having second thoughts about buying on the release date, I'm now tempted to Pre-order, simply because I don't want the game to sell out in shops around my area, and by the looks of the japanese sales (5 Million in 3 months, and G/S made 10 million in 10 years) then I'm wondering how the sales will turn out internationally, there's a website that I can reserve and pick up in store, but according to them they don't get shipments till March 25th, and Amazon say get it on Release date (4th March) but I'm not 100% sure I will, so I can't decide at the moment.

If you are worried about it, I would pre-order for sure. It's only like, 5 dollars right?

RockHardSemi
January 26th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I'll be pre-ordering soon but... which one do I get? Black or White?

With the other games I automatically knew which to get. However with Black and White I'm clueless. Are the only differences the Pokemon, as usual? Or are there more differences this time round?

Speed
January 26th, 2011, 04:39 PM
The differences are the Pokemon, like usual; but they added something called Black City for Black, and White Forest for White.

RockHardSemi
January 26th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Doh! I thought this would be the case. I'll have to do some research into what the differences of these places are.

KitKat13
January 26th, 2011, 08:15 PM
I haven't yet, but will probably pre-order soon enough~

IcyIce
January 26th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I will be pre orderign both games just not atm.

Weber
January 27th, 2011, 01:14 AM
i preordered both of them, cant wait till they come out.

333Bl4ck
January 27th, 2011, 02:44 AM
i did preorder but it got canceled :/

lynds
January 27th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Is it worth pre-ordering? I didn't preorder HGSS and still managed to get a copy. Plus I don't think there is a free gift if I preorder at my local Game. Not sure about anywhere else :\ ..

pokewalker
January 27th, 2011, 09:00 AM
I'll preorder both on 4th of feb. (White for my little bro and Black for me ;) Did anyone got the pre-order gift yet?

Cilan
January 27th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I preordered White yesterday. Now I must remember not to use my debit card so I don't run the risk of overdrawing again. Too bad, that. I was looking to buy a plushie as well.

Nakuzami
January 27th, 2011, 03:20 PM
I will probably be pre-ordering them both on Saturday! YUS!
Can't wait 'til they come out! Only a month more to wait!

IcyIce
January 27th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I may preorder mine if I go get Suicune at Gamestop. Other then that I'll probably preorder once I get payed.

TheChaosBlue
January 27th, 2011, 03:50 PM
I pre-ordered White all the way back in the first week in January; that way I won't end up spending the money I saved from Christmasso quickly. I like to build up to the full price rather than pay it all at once.
Is there a gift to pre-ordering it? GameStop didn't reveal anything special if you pre-ordered the game(s) as far as I'm concerned. Not that I care; it may be some fancy styluses of Zekrom and Reshiram I bet :P

irishjay1
January 27th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I pre ordered pokemon white.

war rock exe
January 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Yep, i also pre ordered soul silver when it came out as well.

EngelDerRisse
January 27th, 2011, 05:45 PM
There is still enough time that if you put down the initial 10$ for both games at Gamestop, that you can pay them off entirely by only putting down 2$ a day.

I pre-ordered both back in June and payed them off that way, only using pocket change of varying amounts each day.

I'm doing the same for the 3DS by putting down the initial 50$ and then 4.50$ a day

Rawrinism
January 27th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I just pre-ordered it yesterday at Best Buy.
Black to be exact.
Payed 10 bucks.
Imma get White some time later I have finished Black. :D

pokewalker
January 28th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Just pre-ordered it :)
They said that they'll sms me whenever they get it :) Even if it is earlier than 4th of march :D

Cherrim
January 28th, 2011, 09:54 AM
I pre-ordered White a few weeks ago. I may have to cancel that and pre-order it closer to home because I'm not sure where I'll be living come release date. I'll decide and see around then. xD;

Blue
January 28th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Still Haven't Pre-Ordered yet but still weighing up Pros & Cons.

Sabrewulf238
January 28th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Just pre-ordered Pokemon White today....along with the 3DS. (Cosmo flavour)

It's lovely how so many great games are coming soon (Paper Mario 3DS too).....but not so much for my wallet. I've been on a super saving mission for the last few months.

chaos11011
January 28th, 2011, 01:54 PM
I didn't preorder it, my uncle did. He lives in America and my grandmother and grandfather gave him money to preorder Black and White for my brother and I.

So that's good :DD

irishjay1
January 30th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I pre ordered white. I got heartgold right after it came out.

firefoxkatan
January 30th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I pre-ordered Black and will probably get white later as there are a few differences and I'm a collector :3 I have all of the other games too <3

Shiny Politoed
January 30th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I just preordered Black today :D only reason i got black was so i could get a
Gothitelle and nickname it Lady Gaga.(oh and the black city was cool too XD)

JAK3
January 30th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Absolutely, I preordered Pokemon White today, can't wait! :D

DarkAngel91
January 30th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I pre-ordered White about 2 weeks ago. Soooooo can't wait to get it. Why can't March 6th come faster?

Sigilyph
January 30th, 2011, 02:25 PM
I preordered both Black and White when I went in for my Shiny Raikou. I can't wait for March 6th, I have Speech off that day so it's going to be awesome.

Lt_Nite
January 30th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Yup actually preordered it like 2 weeks ago, pretty happy it comes out on a sunday so I can have a good day to play it! :D

Lui++
January 30th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I preordered both at the nearest gamestop here,guy tried to push a preorder for the 3ds on me, I explained why I won't get a 3ds anytime soon, due to its battery life, and how practically no games will be coming out until later on this year, its funny, cause I would normally preorder at another video game store,that isn't "pushy", but I had a gift card.

Oh well thats off topic, in retrospect, I should have just preordered white, but i really wanna see the differences in the towns, and story that is supposedly claimed.
If worse comes to worse, Ill just play white, and sell black.

G.U.Y.
January 30th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I am going to try and convince my mom to pre-order it for me and let her keep my allowance for a month. If not, then I won't pre-order it.

Latios Master
January 30th, 2011, 11:45 PM
It was announced that the pre-order bonus at Toys "R" Us are Reshiram and Zekrom wall clings. You get the one that is on the cover of the game you pre-order. There isn't a Toys "R" Us anywhere near I live. I haven't pre-ordered yet and probably won't, but if I do it would be White at GameStop. I'm starting to think there won't be a pre-order bonus at GameStop.

SilverCrown
January 31st, 2011, 06:34 AM
I've Pre-ordered White today. Looking forward to the release!:)

Blue
January 31st, 2011, 06:52 AM
I think I'll end up just reserving it from a near-by store rather than Pre-Ordering it, that way, it's guarrenteed I will get it on the release date, either that or just go into a store and buy it, better go early though but there's two pros to going early, 1. I have a longer time to play it that same day 2. I'm more likely to get it!

Xenosfire
January 31st, 2011, 08:00 AM
Preordered it about three weeks ago, fully paid off. It's gonna be nice walking in, grabbing it and leaving.

s4rg10
January 31st, 2011, 09:24 PM
Will preorder tomorow off amazon.ca, probably Black (as i´m more urban guy lol)

Latios Master
January 31st, 2011, 09:38 PM
I decided to pre-order White while I was at GameStop getting Suicune. I payed the full price, so I can just pick it up on 3/6.

xeenx77
January 31st, 2011, 09:46 PM
Well for all you australia pokemon fans out there you guys will get Bonus Pokemon White Character Kit! :D

This is for Black and white BTW

Forever
January 31st, 2011, 09:52 PM
No source for this? :(

Merged with pre-orders thread anyway, since it's also where people discuss the pre-order bonuses for each country!

(Even if it is true, it doesn't sound... that interesting for us. D:)

King Gumball
February 1st, 2011, 01:34 AM
Im too lazy to pre order D: Soooo it is rushing to the shops for me XD

@World
February 1st, 2011, 02:48 PM
I pre-ordered White, since I want White forest, but I like Reshiram more.... I'll just buy Black when I get more money.
This is the first time that I pre-ordered the EU version (will arrive earlier here), as I usually pre-ordered the US version. I'll just have to get used to mum. :P
And hooray for the bonus wall thing.

Logan_AT
February 1st, 2011, 09:45 PM
Talked to the guy at the closest Gamestop (US) and he claimed that the preorder bonus would be figures of Reshiram and Zekrom. Has that been confirmed? I ended up preordering White anyway.

dozo
February 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Talked to the guy at the closest Gamestop (US) and he claimed that the preorder bonus would be figures of Reshiram and Zekrom. Has that been confirmed? I ended up preordering White anyway.

I really hope it's the figures and not the silly wall clings. D:

And I'm pre-ordering Black very soon. I've never been so excited for Spring in all my life.

MarioManH
February 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Pre-Orderd White from Best Buy(USA), should be coming on March 3d they said.

Kaori
February 3rd, 2011, 04:31 AM
I'll be pre-ordering sometime this month. I had pre-ordered and received the figurines for HGSS so I want to do so with B/W as well. :3

The Fourteenth Doctor
February 3rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
I pre ordered Pokemon Black from Shopto.net about a month ago (6th January I think), I'm using Shopto as it's only £26.86 (free delivery) from there, plus they are very good with dispatch and delivery (I pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 from there and it arrived the day before release).

I decided to pre order Pokemon Black as I played the japanese version of White on my flash card, although I stopped halfway through as my team was rubbish and I couldn't get past a certain gym (it was either the 4th or the 5th)

Kamitsure-chan
February 3rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
Preordered Black today when I went to go get shiny Suicune. Paid the full price, so I'm looking forward to just going in and picking it up on March 6th. I'm so stoked :D

s4rg10
February 7th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Will preorder tomorow off amazon.ca, probably Black (as i´m more urban guy lol)

Preordered first from amazon.ca but then after i saw the shipping date and that i would get game around 3/16-18 Mars i decided to cancel that order and ordered and paid fully in Gamestop, will be picking it up 3/6 yay!

I really hope it's the figures and not the silly wall clings. D:

Well on pokebeach.com says that for past three Pokemon games the Gamestop and Toys R Us had same preorder bonuses

Katja
February 7th, 2011, 11:31 PM
hmmm i know everyone at my gamestop and they didnt tell me about preorder bonuses. ill have to ask

tmega1990
February 8th, 2011, 02:52 AM
My Mom preordered it for me for a Birthday/Christmas Present!

Alan Redgown
February 8th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Preordered Black today when I went to go get shiny Suicune.
I did the same thing. Killed two birds with one stone.

Cham
February 8th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I'm going to pre-order it tonight, but I don't know if I want Black or White yet :x Two of my co-workers are getting Black and White so my decision is less crucial, but I can't decide if I want forest or city!

SukoSuNa
February 8th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Me and my friends all pre-ordered.
We plan on going early in the morning before they open the store on March 6th.
And if no one else is there were going to make a big deal about of it anyway. Go outside, cheer all the way home from our vehicle.

It will be fun times, fun times.

Blue
February 8th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Might buy both on the release day.

Kokuo
February 8th, 2011, 10:44 AM
I already pre ordered both of them, can't wait.

skyluigi2
February 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Pre-ordered White last week :)
Yay for White Forest :D

bwburke94
February 8th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Likely pre-ordering both by the end of the week.

Cammioh
February 8th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I am pre-ordering both very soon but I want to know what Gamestop Gifts are. I would rather have something better than the Window Clings (giant stickers) but will takes what I can gets. Who wants my money? Gamestop or Toy R Us?

G.U.Y.
February 9th, 2011, 03:43 AM
I just pre-ordered Black on Amazon. Estimated delivery March 8, 2011. I still have to wait a month, I forgot about that </3

But I got the fastest shipping possible, because it really wasn't that expensive for some reason..only like 9 bucks. :D

Xander Olivieri
February 12th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I pre-ordered mine the day Toys R Us officially started selling the Pre Order Cards. My Store got them in, I ripped open the box and pulled out a card and rang up a copy of White and Black XD

de_darkrai
February 12th, 2011, 11:43 PM
pre-ordered Pokemon Black since I bought JP White on Sept 2010.

Hope the Black will be delivered on the release date.

darkpokeball
February 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I pre-ordered White since I liked the name, and I liked the White Forest. However, I really liked Reshiram, who turned out to be in the Black version. Why did I preorder before the pictures on the game covers came out? Oh well, I'll probably just trade to get him. The main reason I pre-ordered however was so I could get Victini.

grodkorv
February 13th, 2011, 11:17 AM
i just preordered a copy of white.. cant wait till march 4:th! ^_____________^

Rai
February 13th, 2011, 06:57 PM
I'm not preordering it. I am getting it as an Easter present :D Even if I was buying it on my own, I wouldn't preorder it. I want to fill up my dex in SoulSilver first. I know once I get Black, I will be absorbed in it so yeah~

holdmykidney
February 14th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I've had a copy of Black for the last two weeks because I'm a reviewer for Game People (http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/chrisjarvis.htm)and I got a press copy :D

Solice
February 14th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I pre-ordered yesterday. I didn't know about the Shiny Suicune give-away, but I can pick up Zoruark from the Mall tour, so I'm happy. :D

Derezzed
February 15th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Meh I'm pretty skint at the moment so I can't preorder until it comes to payday, but that's so late I might as well wait and go out and buy it in the day.

Porygon Z
February 15th, 2011, 04:58 AM
I ordered Black yesterday, and I got my tiny Celebi **

Blue
February 15th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Now that it's so close to release, I'm just going to wait and get Black & White probally, only 16 days now.. wow. March 4th, Here I come!

mzmingle
February 15th, 2011, 06:15 AM
i'm not pre-ordering it.
There are 16 days until BW come out in UK, so i'm not Preordering it. Well, probably not anyway :P

FangJester
February 15th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Preordered Black from Gamestop weeks ago. Hoping some kind of bonus is announced but at this point I doubt it. :/

tratjack
February 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM
already have white preordered and the strategy guide preordered! :) :) now i just have to finish paying it off XD

Solice
February 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Preordered Black from Gamestop weeks ago. Hoping some kind of bonus is announced but at this point I doubt it. :/

They have a poster up that says they are giving access to a free Victini, supposedly only available via a Liberty Pass. I don't know much about it because I am trying to find out as little about the game so I can be surprised about everything in the game.

Kendosis
February 15th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Pre-ordered both the 3ds and black version. I can't wait.

Chiar
February 16th, 2011, 04:39 AM
I'm not pre-ordering it. I'll just go to my shop with video games on the release day.

TrickyRocket
February 17th, 2011, 02:08 PM
pre-ordered Black along with the collector edition strategy guide

PiPVoda
February 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM
What do you even get with the pre-orders this time around?

Invokez
February 18th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I had both pre-ordered for me and my bro cancelled for fable 3 ce, going to re preorder sometime this week I think, They are fairly cheap compared to the previous games which really worried me.

Kendosis
February 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Pre-Ordered black, I might just pick up white at the store.

Zeph.
February 19th, 2011, 08:36 AM
I preordered Black a few weeks ago :D The reciept for it is pinned up on my wall xD

Manila Luzon
February 19th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I got an email yesterday from the website I Pre-Ordered White from, it's coming on the 3rd of March! :3 1 day before anyone else ~ Muhaha >:)

pokewalker
February 19th, 2011, 09:18 AM
I got an email yesterday from the website I Pre-Ordered White from, it's coming on the 3rd of March! :3 1 day before anyone else ~ Muhaha >:)

My shop will send me an SMS when it's there :3 I said to them my brother's birthday was one day before the release, and they believed me :) So I'll get it right when it's there, even before others can buy it xD If I'm lucky it's the 2nd of march!

Forever
February 21st, 2011, 09:57 PM
Pre-ordered both Black and White today. I originally didn't plan to, but when I saw in Dick Smith's catalog that you can pre-order both for $49 each (as opposed to the other stores having a pre-order and release amount of $68 - yeah Australia sucks with money) I decided to go ahead and do it! The store did say I can only get them early from that store if EB Games accidentally releases something early, which I hope they do. ;__;

Oh and there weren't any pre-order bonuses mentioned, but I didn't mind. I juuust wanted to get them cheap...er.

vaporeon7
February 22nd, 2011, 04:09 AM
Pre-ordered both Black and White today. I originally didn't plan to, but when I saw in Dick Smith's catalog that you can pre-order both for $49 each (as opposed to the other stores having a pre-order and release amount of $68 - yeah Australia sucks with money) I decided to go ahead and do it! The store did say I can only get them early from that store if EB Games accidentally releases something early, which I hope they do. ;__;

Oh and there weren't any pre-order bonuses mentioned, but I didn't mind. I juuust wanted to get them cheap...er.

Really $49, was this online. I'll preorder there if it's not to late.

LordDarkrai
February 22nd, 2011, 07:34 AM
I preordered both games weeks ago at an Gamestop.

Sully
February 22nd, 2011, 07:42 AM
I preordered both at Target. No fun little action figure or pencil topper though /:

Baibanira
February 22nd, 2011, 10:54 AM
Hmm, I preordered my copy of Black online just yesterday. I'm so excited ^^ It was hard to decide, but I picked one.

Rathalos
February 22nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
Only just found out about it being released so soon, this is my first pre-ordered game too! Is it normal for paypal only to charge you when the game comes out, thats what they said to me (gamestation)
Actually cannot wait!

Beechlgz
February 22nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
My grandma was pre-ordering one of them for my younger brother and I asked my grandma if she would order one for me too if I gave her the money so I'm waiting for white to be delivered after it's released.

Flopsy
February 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
I pre-ordered White about a month ago, I think. Perhaps a little less than that, at the Gamestop in the mall. I convinced my roomate to pre-order her copy of Black as well, so she could get the gift too. We'll be up bright an early to get our hands on the games on Sunday! I can't Wait! : D

Rich Boy Rob
February 22nd, 2011, 03:14 PM
Pre-ordered Black today from Gameplay. £27 more or less.

institutions
February 22nd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Preordered Black for the standard price of $35 a few days ago.
I'm thinking of going to the midnight release on March 5th, but i'm pretty sure i'll be the only 19 year old there...or really anyone for that matter.
I know one other person at my school that's getting it, but I doubt they'd be at a midnight release.
I expect it to be just me, a tired Gamestop employee or two, and a few kids with their mothers that just want to get the game and hurry home to bed.

BDT
February 22nd, 2011, 04:05 PM
Wow I haven't posted on this awesome site for ages, Im baaaaack :P
Anyways, yea I have pre-orderd both of them but I may only pick up Black on release date, unless my local store (GAME) in the UK gives you something with each version for free then I may buy both there and then.
I really can't wait to be honest, I have been trying to avoid all the hype and any gameplay/story footage so I can be shocked while playing it while know nothing.
Do anyone know what are the main characters names are tho? Boy & Girl, like there default ones.
As in R/S if you were the boy (Brendan) he will call the girl May - as she was known in the Anime etc.
But yea, really looking forward to it. xD

Weavile05
February 22nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
I'm gonna pre-order White this weekend. I would've done it last weekend, but I didn't have any cash. I have the money now though, cuz I cashed a check I had sitting around.

Solice
February 22nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
I notice people say something about gifts that comes with Pre-Ordering at Gamestop, but when I went up there to pre-order mine, they only had a poster talking about Victini. :/ What gift are y'all talking about?

Latios Master
February 22nd, 2011, 09:34 PM
I notice people say something about gifts that comes with Pre-Ordering at Gamestop, but when I went up there to pre-order mine, they only had a poster talking about Victini. :/ What gift are y'all talking about?

GameStop doesn't have a pre-order bonus. Toys R Us has wall clings.

Solice
February 23rd, 2011, 05:01 AM
GameStop doesn't have a pre-order bonus. Toys R Us has wall clings.

Alright, thanks. I was wondering what everyone was talking about.

.Wolfie-kun.
February 25th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Can't decide where to pre-order from, Game or ShopTo.net - both are around same price and I've had good service with both.

But I'd like to know which of them would I have a better chance of getting the game maybe a day early if I'm lucky.

I pre-ordered SoulSilver from ShopTo.net last year and I got it on release day so I'm thinking more towards Game.

Any UKers able to help me out?

Barn
February 25th, 2011, 09:09 AM
They're both $35 Amazon...

I got White, but will probably end up getting Black. I wish they came out 6 days earlier, then it would've been on my birthday. :)

Don Daddio
February 25th, 2011, 10:36 AM
pre-ordered white today for just over 30 quid on the internet...CAN'T WAIT!!!

Actor
February 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Preordered Pokemon White for £35 about a month ago. I already decided my version since June last year.

Derezzed
February 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Ordered my copy of white today, so excited :)

Imperator161
February 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I haven't preordered yet. I don't have any easy way of getting to a store on release day anyway, so I'll probably have to wait for vacation (a couple of weeks after the games come out) to get the games. I guess I might cave in and order them via Amazon (and use Amazon Prime for free shipping), but I'm not sure when I'd have time to play them prior to vacation.

I don't normally preorder games, but I have bought several recent Pokemon games at release (HG/SS, D/P). It'll be sad not to be able to do that this time around.

ToWriteLove
February 25th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I preordered Pokemon White, going to finish paying it off today, can't wait. :D

leov91
February 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM
i will not be able to preorder it since i lack the sufficient funds. its okay, ill have it someday!

Captain Hobo.
February 25th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I not going to pre-order it. I will just wait until it comes out like I did with SS.

Jorah
February 26th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Preordered White online a few weeks ago~ I remember not preordering SS last year and it being more expensive in-store at GAME D:

Preordered Pokemon White for £35 about a month ago. I already decided my version since June last year.

Wow, that's pretty expensive. Amazon and most other sites has BW as around £25 now

Kyite
February 26th, 2011, 06:21 AM
I totally pre-ordered, I doubt I needed too but knowing my luck because I'm in a small town they'd get like 10 copies and of course I'd end up with the copy I didn't want. So I pre-ordered black, everyone I know is getting white so :3

PiPVoda
February 26th, 2011, 07:13 AM
I totally pre-ordered, I doubt I needed too but knowing my luck because I'm in a small town they'd get like 10 copies and of course I'd end up with the copy I didn't want. So I pre-ordered black, everyone I know is getting white so :3
The gamestop I'm buying it at isn't the one I originally pre-ordered (which I canceled), but I'm like 100% sure I'll get a copy of black because I have like 6-7 gamestops in my city that I'm aware of. The joy of city-life. :D

MasterofIllusions
February 26th, 2011, 07:22 AM
i have pre-ordered black with the guidebook can't wait!

.Wolfie-kun.
February 26th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Finally decided which version I was getting. Just pre-ordered White £26.99 online from Game.

I know at least one friend who is getting Black, with the possibility of a 2nd.

Roll on Friday =D

Marowak10
February 26th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Pre-ordered White like two months ago. I hope there is a gift, as I did the same with SS but they were out of the gifts, so I missed out on that.

Spirit Albarn♫
February 26th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Pre-ordered white this morning, should be here between the 7th and the 9th, just afew day ;~;

Manila Luzon
February 26th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I. am. Furious.

I got a letter today saying my order for Pokemon White is O.O.S :| I mean C'mon! >:

So they were like -refund kthxbi- o_o So I'm getting B & W on Saturday u_u

Mew~
February 26th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I'll just be getting either version (Still haven't quite decided) on release day (4th March here) in-store. I went into GAME earlier today to buy a Wii game and I noticed they're doing Black and White for £26.99, i'm not sure thats in-store or pre-order price but I recommend people buy it from GAME.

.Wolfie-kun.
February 26th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I'll just be getting either version (Still haven't quite decided) on release day (4th March here) in-store. I went into GAME earlier today to buy a Wii game and I noticed they're doing Black and White for £26.99, i'm not sure thats in-store or pre-order price but I recommend people buy it from GAME.

Yeah, I snapped that up earlier online, I can for some reason see it going to £29.99 when it is released.

Roughsponge
February 26th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Preordered white on amazon about 3 weeks or so ago for £25.. pretty good deal. Says it should be here on friday, lets just hope they keep to their word. :)

CptSwaggerPants
February 26th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I preordered both at the nearest gamestop here,guy tried to push a preorder for the 3ds on me, I explained why I won't get a 3ds anytime soon, due to its battery life, and how practically no games will be coming out until later on this year, its funny, cause I would normally preorder at another video game store,that isn't "pushy", but I had a gift card.

Oh well thats off topic, in retrospect, I should have just preordered white, but i really wanna see the differences in the towns, and story that is supposedly claimed.
If worse comes to worse, Ill just play white, and sell black.

Off topic, I didn't know the other Gamestops were like that, they always try to push things on me as well but I'll hear nothing of it! Before they even start their long sale speech I tell them that I already know what I want. Seems rude but they generally understand if you speak up.

On topic: I ordered mine about three weeks ago while getting one of the dogs' event, I'm a little disappointed that there will be no figurine for pre-ordering though.

Bleak
February 26th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Ordered a copy of both at my local Gamestop. One for myself and the other for my younger sister.

Any idea if Gamestop are planning on doing a midnight release for this? I realize the target audience is generally younger kids, but I'm thinking this will be one of the biggest releases of the year.

arceus123shiny
February 26th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Hi! I preordered & paid off the whole price on b/w

I'm excited 4 when b/w come out I dont even have 2 pay 4 them :D

Syvelocin
February 26th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I decided to just go ahead and pre-order when I went in to get the WIN2011 Celebi. Black of course, Reshiram FTW.

Scraggy
February 26th, 2011, 09:43 PM
i've asked if my local gamestops were doing midnight release and neither of the two is. :(
they dont open until 9 the next day.

CptSwaggerPants
February 26th, 2011, 10:07 PM
i've asked if my local gamestops were doing midnight release and neither of the two is. :(
they dont open until 9 the next day.

Unfortunetely I'm sure that's how all stores will be doing it.

zwgiantsfan
February 27th, 2011, 05:21 AM
I was going to, but I pre-oredered a 3DS instead
but my plan is to get it on the 13th or maybe even the 6th still

Adam.
February 27th, 2011, 09:13 AM
I have not pre-ordered the game and I don't intend to. I don't see much point if the game doesn't come earlier (which in my case, it wouldn't).
I'm just going to go buy it on the day of release. :)

travisjb90
February 27th, 2011, 10:10 AM
I have preordered it. My Mom preordered it for me for a present.

unique sound
February 27th, 2011, 10:15 AM
i don't need to cause i live in a very small town so i'll most likely be the first one to get it lol

HinaBaby
February 28th, 2011, 01:23 AM
I did, I told my aunt that I want one.

Alternative
February 28th, 2011, 05:32 AM
I actually went and pre-ordered my own copy of Pokemon Black this Wednesday just gone. I could probably walk in and get it, but pre-ordering always has that somewhat feeling of guarantee that you will get the game and that it won't be sold out, and the fact that there might be a pre-order gift as well is kind of awesome. :D

LazyLapras
February 28th, 2011, 05:58 AM
I Pre-Ordered White a few weeks back. I can't wait for this game to come out. Matchmaking is gonna be so epic!!!!

MrGriszell
March 1st, 2011, 12:40 AM
I wasnt going to but then i realized wait its pokemon so i better not riksk it

soϲks
March 1st, 2011, 12:41 AM
I NEED TO DO IT STILL

...and it comes out in five days @@

Blue
March 1st, 2011, 03:57 AM
When I went to the Celebi Event on 19th Feb, I pre-ordered, or more made a resevation for Pokémon White and I'm going to pick it up on Friday! only 3 more days :)

.Wolfie-kun.
March 1st, 2011, 08:26 AM
Anyone else's game been dispatched yet? Game dispatched mine this morning! :3

Not long leeeftttt!

skyluigi2
March 1st, 2011, 08:45 AM
Can't wait til Friday.
Going to pick up White from Game :D
3 days to go...!

Ataraxia
March 1st, 2011, 09:09 AM
I pre-ordered both!! SO EXCITED!! 3 days!!

Blue
March 1st, 2011, 09:24 AM
Can't wait til Friday.
Going to pick up White from Game :D
3 days to go...!

Exactly what I'm doing, picking up my reserved Pokémon White from GAME, early Friday Morning, 3 days now, seems like it's gone so quick, but now it seems like it's taking forever even though there's a matter of hours to go! :(

Captain Fabio
March 1st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Got the lovely E-Mail this morning saying my copy has been sent and will be at mine soon!

I MIGHT EVEN GET IT EARLY! 8D

.Wolfie-kun.
March 1st, 2011, 09:37 AM
Got the lovely E-Mail this morning saying my copy has been sent and will be at mine soon!

I MIGHT EVEN GET IT EARLY! 8D

I'm hoping I get mine early too, not getting my hopes up too much mind XD This week seems to be dragging to me though >.>

And I seem to be cursed with new games, I always get some sort of coursework to do when it arrives >.<

ShinyMeowth
March 1st, 2011, 10:15 AM
I have pre-ordered both of them. I can't wait for those 3 days to pass. What is awesome, is that we have no school this Monday, so I will have a 3-day weekend to dedicate to beating them.

Don Daddio
March 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM
just found out that my copy of white has been dispatched to me!!!!! i cannot wait!!! IT'S GUNNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derezzed
March 1st, 2011, 11:44 AM

Not long leeeftttt!

Not yet, I ordered through amazon so I hope they dispatch it soon, they're normally pretty reliable though.

The Fourteenth Doctor
March 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM

Not long leeeftttt!

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet (Pokemon Black) but I ordered from shopto.net so hopefully it should get dispatched tomorrow, hopefully it should arrive Thursday as I pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 from there and got it a day early so hopefully this might happen with pokemon

Ash
March 1st, 2011, 11:55 AM
Sold four games and pre-ordered White today. Still need to pay around $20, but it's much better than the original price of $35.

.Wolfie-kun.
March 1st, 2011, 01:19 PM
Mine hasn't been dispatched yet (Pokemon Black) but I ordered from shopto.net so hopefully it should get dispatched tomorrow, hopefully it should arrive Thursday as I pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 from there and got it a day early so hopefully this might happen with pokemon

I normally go ShopTo.net as well, but I remembered that I got Black Ops a day early from Game. So I thought why not try them again XD

If it isn't dispatched or at least gone into processing tonight, I'm sure it will tomorrow :3

Blue
March 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Ahaha, with everyones copy being dispatched today it makes me regret not Pre-Ordering, ah well I'll pick up my reserved copy early Friday morning, not long now.

Haza
March 1st, 2011, 03:18 PM
I pre-ordered mine last night at Gamestop. I bought both Black and White and am giving my brother the White version, keeping everything in peace. ~ I told you I'd be the only one in the house with Black haha!

dithyrambos
March 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
I've already posted about whether or not I've pre-ordered ( I have ) and when ( last year ). These next few days are going to feel like the longest! Okay, GameStop opens at 9am, but I have to go to church that day. Church ends at.... 11am? 12noon? I can never remember, but anyway, mom is taking me directly to the store afterwards. n___n But before I go home with the two best games of the year, I'll ask her to take me to Walmart or something so I can pick up:

Chocolate Chip Cookies ( the chewy kind ) or Oreos ( chocolate creme, or doublestuffed ) n____n
Chocolate or strawberry or coconut-covered marshmallows.

Something to drink. Maybe white tea.~

I'm going to spend a lot of time playing these games, so I'll need snacks! And I love punctuating great moments with sweets.~

TheAppleFreak
March 1st, 2011, 06:31 PM
I've had preorder available ever since GameStop announced it in New York, but because I'm planning on going to the Saturday pre-release event I might as well cancel it. I'll probably do that tomorrow after school.

Howlsinn
March 2nd, 2011, 02:19 AM
I pre-ordered it the other day! I didn't want to miss out, and I also want Victini (I think you get the pass if you pre-order, correct me if I am wrong) . In Australia it comes out at the 10th of March, so we still have about a week to go ):