PDA

View Full Version : The finul fight

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Ok so heres the main line: We where all lured here by a invit that says this: Dear Recipint,
You have been slated by your skill to compet in a grat battle plese bring any wepen you like.
so now we have to do an all out battle.

Hears the from:
name
wepons
and anything eales you want.

Mine:

name Logan
wepons a bat and a machen gun
age 12
gender male

Pleas join all my other rpgs only got a few replys.
P.S. You can from alincis too

Flygon_Zero
November 30th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Name: Sephiroth
Weapons: Masamune and Perseus bow
Description: Looks exactly like Sephiroth from FFVII
Personality: same as original sephiroth's
Other: He is skilled in all forms of fighting, but prefers swordsmanship, bowmanship, and the occasional spell. Although he has no recollection of his past, he remembers his fighting abilities and the fact that he once was in a great fight for the fate of humanity.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:20 PM
Name: Akira
Weapons: Bow and arrow, a dagger with a blue blade, and fists and feet. She's a good fighter.(FZ you took the sword I wanted! Oh yeah and there's a secret to my dagger. But I won't spoil the surprise just yet.)
And anything else you want: She's a mystery. Not much is known about her.

Sawyer
December 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
Name: Robin
Weapons: If you've seen Teen Titans, you know. (an extendable metal stick, batarrangs, fists and legs.

btw, plz spell a little better so AC can read faster. ^^,

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 02:31 PM
Ok I think we can strat oh and BTW we strat off going to the trenamint.

IC: Logan was looking for this trenamint he was saposed to go to.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:35 PM
Akira's fist cut the air as she practiced for the big tornament. "I have to be ready." She muttered.

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Logan drew a traget on a tree and steped bake. He took out a machen gun and shot at the traget.

Sawyer
December 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
i took out my metal stick and Batman walked in and pressed a button. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Always ready," i said. a bunch of robots fell down and i started attacking them.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:43 PM
Akira stopped. She had heard a gun shot. "Guns are a cheap way of wining fights." She listened then took off in the direction of the shots.

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 02:47 PM
Logan stoped shoting and looked at the tree "not even close!"

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:05 PM
Akira stopped when she saw a boy examining a tree. It had an X on it but no marks. She smiled and took out her bow and an arrow. She aimed carfully then let fly. The arrow hit the center of the target.

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 03:18 PM
Logan looked at the girl "My name's Logan whats yours?"

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:25 PM
"Call me Akira." She replied puting her bow away and walking up to him. She pulled her arrow free and put it back in its quiver. "So what are you doing out here?" She asked.

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 03:29 PM
"well I got an invatation to a ternamint."

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:30 PM
"With your skills? I thought the letter said it would have tough opponents. I bet you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM
"I just can't hit strat" Logan said shoting to his side. He looked over and a hole was going stat through the tree.

Sawyer
December 1st, 2004, 03:38 PM
I appeared into the clearing and disappeared behind a building. I threw a batarrang right over Logans head and jumped up next to him. "Are we opponents or allies?" i asked darkly.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Well at least you can shoot." She shook her head and asked, "So do you think you'll win?"

Sawyer
December 1st, 2004, 03:42 PM
"I really don't care who wins, i just want this moron who called me here to stop bothering me. I'm supposed to be stopping Slade!"

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 03:45 PM
I saw a group of fighters down below, and calmly brought out my Perseus Bow. As I moved a strand of hair away from my face, I drew an arrow and aimed.
As I shot it, it was engulfed in flames thanks to my Fire Materia.
Without even waiting for it to hit, I jumped off the small hill I was on and unsheathed my sword, slowly falling down to the new fighters.

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 03:49 PM
Logan looked at Robin "Robin of the teen titins, Ha your tost dude!" A flaming arrow hit the ground.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:27 PM
Akira looked at the arrow unimpressed. "Looks like some one around here's a pretty good shot. But I wonder if they hit what they were aiming for."

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM
I landed and my Masamune instantly went to the first throat of the first person I saw. I stopped right before actually slicing his throat, and it seemed to me he was wearing a cape. There was a yellow "R" printed on his hilarious outift, and I merely said," WHo are you and what are you doing here?"

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:44 PM
Quick as a flash Akira seezed the dagger at her waste and held it against the attackers throat. "We have a reason to be here. What about you?"

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 05:55 PM
I merely laughed and said," You think you're little butter knife scares me? Ha! I am here because I was summoned here for a tournament of great fighters," I took a look around them and said," Now, if you're my competetion, I should have it won quite easily.

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Logan had his gun redy looking at Robin.

Sawyer
December 1st, 2004, 08:12 PM
I took out a batarrang and said, "I have saved the world more than once, and i will not fall to the hands of a moronic 'fighter'" I put the batarrang up to his neck and looked at him carefully. i stepped back and said, "If you want to make it out of here alive, you'll side with us. Okay?"

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 08:38 PM
They seemed busy so with a final laugh, I sheathed my sword, looked back, laughed once more, and went on my way.

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 03:50 AM
Logan pointed his gun strat at Robin.

Sawyer
December 2nd, 2004, 07:28 AM
I took one look at Logan and jumped up and ran over a bunch of buildings.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Akira scowled then walked over to the tree with the target and quick as a flash thrust her knife. She put it back in it's sheath and walked away. Behind her the tree shuddered then fell. "One of these days you will meet your end by my little butter knife."

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:05 PM
I continued walking along an almost vanished path when I saw something peculiar.
It was a man, a man with blonde hair, set up in spikes going everywhere. On his back, he held a giant blade, almost as large as his own!
IT WAS CLOUD!!!!!
But it couldn't be, he was gone!
With another flash, he was gone....

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
Akira looked towards the woods once more then left the others. "I need more practice. If I don't master this butter knife it will remain a tiny dagger."

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
I must be going crazy I thought to myself, just nodding my head.

I continued on the path to the portal I was told would take me to this tournament, when I saw something else. It looked like a part of Jenova. BUt it couldn't be....She was gone too!
Something was going on, and I was intent on finding out what!
I unsheathed my blade, keeping it outstretch and ready to kill anything which got in my way.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Akira came to a small lake. "This place will do." She said. She grabbed her bow and shot a couple of leaves from the branches. Then she grabbed her dagger and practuced with it for a while.

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 05:31 PM
Logan put his gun away and wint on looking for the trenament.