BLK
December 10th, 2010, 12:38 PM
How do i Post links?
When ever i try it says that i need to make 15 post or more
the thing is i have done this
Thanks in advance for the help

Perrie ✿
December 10th, 2010, 12:39 PM
You only have 1 post. Posting in the trade corner and the trivia sections do not get you posts.

Miss Doronjo
December 10th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah; you can't post links in your posts until you have at least 15 posts~
You can't get more post count by posting at those sub-sections that say posting won't add to your post count~

You can probably post the links at your signature though~

Team Fail
December 10th, 2010, 12:52 PM
As soon as you get 15 posts- not too hard- you can post links. Once you do, you can use the URL BBCode tags: Hyperlinked text (google.com), or by going google.com. A good place to start is by going to Other Chat (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39). Just be sure there isn't forum advertising if you link in a post.

Of course, you can also use your signature- no post limits apply there.

Jak
December 10th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Just wanted to add that while you're working on getting those 15 posts, please make sure they're not spam just so that you can hurry along to post links. It's not hard to make a decent post. But that's all I wanted to point out. What Team Fail said is pretty much all you need to know. :)

BLK
December 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Just wanted to add that while you're working on getting those 15 posts, please make sure they're not spam just so that you can hurry along to post links. It's not hard to make a decent post. But that's all I wanted to point out. What Team Fail said is pretty much all you need to know. :)

wish somone would have saind that earlier thanks

Team Fail
December 10th, 2010, 01:32 PM
wish somone would have saind that earlier thanks

I thought I read that somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.