View Full Version : A Perfect Home...?

Blaziken_Boy
November 30th, 2004, 08:28 PM
The info I need:
Name:
Species of Pokemon:
Items in bag:
Spot living in:

You have to be a Humanlike Pokemon (e.x Blaziken,Cacturne,Gardevoir...like that).You have a Bag because you can trick your owner into buying you stuff.
This takes place in an island with everything a Pokemon needs to survive:tools,cars(who cares about liscences?),even Burger King!

The Story:You are a Master Tricker and have nearly everything that Trainers have. One day you tricked him into giving you a ONE WAY ticket to Paradise!
The only problem is:your ticket is one way and he can board the ship,but not get dropped off on the island.So...you are doomed.Until you see a Burger King and a deserted neighborhood.But NO Duskulls.WOW.Nothing.So... What do you do?Of course, live here!You can even get a family (if somebody wants to have one with you,Opposite gender).

Name:Bill
Species of Pokemon:Blaziken
Powers:I kick crumbled rocks and find stuff,I can temporarily fly,and I can cook.
Items in bag:Chicken,chicken,chicken,chicken,chicken,chicken,chicken,chicken,and cookies and more food and chicken.
Spot living in:A Big Mansion built for a Family of 4.

2 people needed to start.

pokehunter56
November 30th, 2004, 08:50 PM
sorry i dont follow what your saying.

Blaziken_Boy
December 10th, 2004, 08:11 PM
sorry i dont follow what your saying.\

Summary:You are stranded on an island and have to survive,and the island is an old city with nothing in it (except stuff a MODERN city would have).

I need to know:

Nickname:
(required)What your new house is like:
(optional,need if you want to get past something)family,friends,twins and cousins(don't have any? Don't worry, You'll get them on the island after a while.) :

Teamwork is always needed.

Blaziken_Boy
March 15th, 2006, 05:49 PM
this thread is not being used that much,so I need to say this.I can think of these Pokemon that are available:Blaziken,Cacturne,Gardevoire,Scyther,Psyduck,
Golduck,Blastoise,Pikachu,Raichu,Mewtwo,Groudon,Mankey,and Primeape.

Darksoft
March 15th, 2006, 11:55 PM
I'll join!

The info I need:
Name: Hunter
Species of Pokemon: Scyther
Powers: Syther can:- Smach rocks; Fly; cook a little and build things.
Items in bag:Brick, brick, brick, brick, cheese, ham, bread, bread, brick, brick, Hyper Potion, Super potion.
Spot living in:A small house big enough for 2 pokemon, a nice place.

Burninating_Torchic
March 16th, 2006, 12:15 PM
this thread is not being used that much,so I need to say this.I can think of these Pokemon that are available:Blaziken,Cacturne,Gardevoire,Scyther,Psyduck,
Golduck,Blastoise,Pikachu,Raichu,Mewtwo,Groudon,Mankey,and Primeape.

You're right, it's not being used much. That's because it is dead, and reviving it is against the rules.
I hope there's a report function on this forum...

Cherrim
March 16th, 2006, 09:18 PM
...this thread has been dead over a year. If you want to continue it, recreate it.