PDA

View Full Version : ~*All Hail the Blue Blur!*~ Sonic The hedgehog Fan Club

Jayster23
December 12th, 2010, 02:19 AM
This is a fan club for those dedicated to the Blue Blur and his lovely friends .
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58213&d=1293081537
^Credit to countryemo^
Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog fanclub! This is where all Sonic fans can come to discuss.
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/STHFCrules.png
Follow these rules so nobody gets in trouble.
Follow the Mixed Community Groups rules found here
(http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144606#)No Spamming/Flaming/Trolling
Stay on topic.
Be kind and respect your fellow members.
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/STHFC-Owners.png
Owner~ Jayster23
Co-Owner1~Otherworld9)/TwotwinsPC
Co-Owner2~ Sammyskitty
Reserve Co-owner~
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/STHFC-Members.png
Jayster23
Otherworld9)/TwotwinsPC
Tribal Ebony
Countryemo
Twilightblade
The Explorer Of Destiny
Sammyskitty
Lapras
Draci.Kun

Want to become a member? Just request by posting!

Request Form
User: Your username of PC
Favorite Character: Your Favorite Sonic Character
How active you will be: Please tell me so i know
Reason for joining: Why do you want to Join?
Password: It's in the Spoiler Below, It may change. Just to see if people are looking at this post

Something you will need
Password:Chaos Control
Got some Sonic related art work? Show us here...
Warning: Some are large.
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/STHFC-ART.png
Twilightblade~Christmas
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2815/sonicxmas4.png (http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2815/sonicxmas4.png)
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5187/sonicxmas5.png (http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5187/sonicxmas5.png)
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5207/5283166185_ddedb1d1b1_b.jpg (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5207/5283166185_ddedb1d1b1_b.jpg)
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/STHFC-Trivia.png
Weekly Trivia~Updates Sundays/Mondays...
Week 1
EASY~Q:Sonic's favorite food is?
A: Chilli Dogs :D
Week 2
Easy~Q:Sonic's Original name was?
A:Mr.Needlemouse
Week 3
Easy/Medium~Q:Knuckles played which Knight of the Round Table in SBK?
A:Sir Gawain
Week 4
Medium/Hard~Q: Dr.Eggman didn't appear in one game. What was it?
A:Sonic and the Black Knight
Week 5
Medium~
Q:What are the names of the two villians in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Hint- They had annoying voices
A:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:bMXbnx5MzSplPM:http://dl.img.qj.net/uploads/files_module/screenshots/7830_menu6mi.png&t=1

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/DarkChao2-1.png
Name:Terios
Stats:
Happiness -II LV.6

Belly - IIIIIIIIIIII~MAX

Fly - LV.0

Power - LV.0

Run -I LV.7

Swim - LV.0

Stamina - LV.6

Want to help the Chao? This is the form to fill in:

Character: Either Sonic or Shadow, remembering who you are determines a Chao's Adulthood.
Today's Item: Either give him Food or a Chaos Drive (You can only do this once a day).If you don't know what a Chaos Drive is, look below.
Petting: Whoever you Pet him with will dertermine if he is a Hero or Dark Chao.

What is a Chaos Drive?
A Chaos Drive is out SA2B, it is a item that falls out of robots when destroyed. Each coloured Chaos Drive increase a Particular stat.
Green - Run
Yellow - Swim
Purple - Fly
Red - Power
Depending which one you use, it will have a different effect.

Remember to have Fun discussing the Blue Blur. More will be added
~Jayster23

Otherworld9)
December 22nd, 2010, 03:06 PM
Username of PC: TwoTwinsPC
Favorite Sonic Character: Shadow & Silver
How active you will be: Maybe I'll check three times a day, so average activeness
Reason for joining: Sonic anime and games are awesome, and I got hooked thanks to my sister, who is a fan of Sonic the hedgehog.
Password: Sonic Heroes
I guess I am the first to post in this thread...yeah.

Tribal Ebony
December 22nd, 2010, 05:56 PM
Of course I'll join! I love sonic! I have Unleashed on Wii.
User: Tribal Ebony
Favorite Characters: Chao/Blaze/Silver
How active you will be: Quite active
Reason for joining:I looopove Unleashed for Wii.

Jayster23
December 22nd, 2010, 06:02 PM
Alright you're both in :)

Anyone want to apply for co-owner?

countryemo
December 22nd, 2010, 07:41 PM
Sonic just now got a Fab Club? Did you check...

User:
countryemo
Favorite Character:
Sonic, ofcoarse.
How active you will be:
Ill check in now and then as long as I remember here, as I'm never been in this section before.
Reason for joining:
I like allot of the sonic games, such as the first 3. and other titles. mainly the GC ones.
Password:
Blue blur of epicness! Sonic heroes
Other:
I can try to make us some new 1st post graphics too :P

Otherworld9)
December 22nd, 2010, 07:50 PM
I'll take the co-owner! I'll appreciate it, then that will make me very active indeed, if that is what you wish. Let the Sonic Group expand...

Jayster23
December 22nd, 2010, 08:08 PM
@Countryemo you're in :) Also yeah... Userbars and stuff would be great. I'm not the best at art.

@Otherworld9) You have been promoted to Co-Owner. Congrats! :)

Still one more co-owner postion available. If anyone wants it.
If anyone would make userbars and the code for them that would be great :)

First Topic:
What do you all think of Sonic Colours?
I like it because it's classic Sonic the Hedgehog but on Nintendo DS/Wii. Sonic is Back :D

Otherworld9)
December 22nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
I like the game because it's original and actually reminded me of the very first Sonic Games. I also liked the music and level designs...very creative and one of my top Sonic Games.

Jayster23
December 22nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
I like the game because it's original and actually reminded me of the very first Sonic Games. I also liked the music and level designs...very creative and one of my top Sonic Games.
I agree with that exactly. I also like the wisps, the powers are really awesome.

I thought i mind tell everyone we now have an Art Section. If you have any artwork(Sonic Related of course)eg. Sprites, pixel art, drawings etc. PM me and i will put it in the Art Section.

EDIT: The Trivia Corner is now in action The first couple of question's will be relatively easy.

countryemo
December 22nd, 2010, 09:19 PM
Well heres the banner thing. lol.
I cant seem to do userbars, so sorry about that.

Hm colors? I havent played it yet, but I like the look of it, and how it is closer to the older ones. No more of that unleahed/secret rings, blakc nights or w/e those titles are o.o.
Cant wait to play it ^,^

Jayster23
December 22nd, 2010, 09:21 PM
I personally didn't mind Black knight. And the unleashed day levels were pretty kickass.

Also big thanks countryemo for the banner :)

TwilightBlade
December 22nd, 2010, 10:06 PM
User: TwilightBlade
Favorite Character: Shadow and Tails
How active you will be: I love love love Sonic so yeah as long as others stick around
Reason for joining: Hm see above? I've been a fan of the series since the Genesis era. I like the games, comics, shows, merchandise~ I missed out on Unleashed/Black Knight; however, I did pick up Colors for the Wii and it's amazing!

Week 1 Trivia Answer
Q:Sonic's favorite food is?
Chili dogs mmm

countryemo
December 22nd, 2010, 11:48 PM
No problem about the banner. I guess Black knight was pretty good, I didnt get far and some of the controls..
I havent played unleashed yet, so D:
Secret rings, I couldnt even play for a minute (Really, I dont think I made it past a minute of gameplay, a few hard minutes of collecting rings is as far as I got). <.< I dont even know if their was a game to that game.

And about the Trivia.. I dont really know, lol. If its related to the show, then I missed a bunch of it.
Ill see If I can get some Userbars too ^,^

Jayster23
December 23rd, 2010, 12:58 AM
@Twilightblade you're in.

I hated the secret rings. the controls were a pain.

Yes great if we can get some user bars....

Also still one more co-owner job open.

Destiny
December 23rd, 2010, 02:21 AM
User: The Explorer Of Desiny
Favorite Character: Frenzy Wisp!
How active you will be: once a day unless I specify otherwise(holiday, etc)
Reason for joining: Sonic is awsooooooooooommmmme

I could be co owner if you like.

Jayster23
December 23rd, 2010, 02:24 AM
Alright you're in. I'm discussing the co-owner position with countryemo but if he doesn't want it. You can have it.

Also have a shot at our Trivia...

Otherworld9)
December 23rd, 2010, 04:50 AM
Character: Shadow
Today's item: Green Chaos Drive
Petting: Shadows gives him a few pats

I also thought the controls were not that easy at all, I just collected some rings and that was all. I liked the Trivia, nice.

Sonics favorite Food?
Chilly dogs..easy.

Jayster23
December 23rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
(Shadow fed the Chao the Chaos Drive and patted him a few times. The Chao's speed went up and he/she enjoyed the petting)
Don't forget to name the Chao and give it a Gender i will take 3 selections and we will have a fourm vote on what gender and what it's Name is...

The most pointless Sonic game ever would have to be Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.
Even though i'm a fan of Mariokart i liked the game but i found it pointless because why does Sonic and Shadow need a car?

Otherworld9)
December 23rd, 2010, 03:13 PM
The chao...
Name: Toto

I love the Chao Garden. My chao are just Epicness. Made a Shadow chao and a Sonic Chao and so on. Since I didn't cheat (because I couldn't and wasn't willing to), I couldn't get Tails nor Knuckles chao...Tails is obtanable with patience though. Amy was very hard, but for some odd reason the game crashed and here I am, waiting to click the "buy" button on Ebay to buy a new disc for Gamecube. Sonic Battle 2, or I forgot what it was called, was my favorite, number one so far. It was my first Sonic game ever.

Destiny
December 23rd, 2010, 03:18 PM
Um, chilli dogs?
I think thats right!

Otherworld9)
December 23rd, 2010, 03:35 PM
I forgot to mention that I might not be on the computer for a while, a week at most starting tomorrow. I'm going to vacation to Wisconsin, but I'll try to find a computer over there, since I'm visiting my cousins and relatives, and go to the Sonic Fan Club as much as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, may peace be with you all.

Jayster23
December 23rd, 2010, 11:52 PM
Yeah that's fine. I might be going away as well i think a lot of people are... Just yeah if you can be active as much as you can if you are going away members.

Otherworld9)
December 24th, 2010, 02:49 AM
I was able to snatch a computer for a while right now so, Shadow pets the Chao and gives him a food. I'll try to find another computer soon, going to an airplane ride in an hour. :nervous:

Jayster23
December 24th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Character: Sonic
Today's Item: Green Chaos drive
Petting:Sonic a few times.

TwilightBlade
December 24th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Today's Item: Green Chaos drive
Petting: Shadow pets the Chao once; don't want to spoil it~

I also didn't like the controls in Secret Rings. I didn't finish the game because I rented it. I still play the Gamecube games. My Chao collection is pretty mighty since I have 5 memory cards. xD

Happy Holidays everyone. Some official Sonic holiday art (in addition to my sig lol):

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2815/sonicxmas4.png http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5187/sonicxmas5.png
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5207/5283166185_ddedb1d1b1_b.jpg

Jayster23
December 24th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Hahaha i have two memory cards for NGC. I have a shadow chao and an almost Sonic one... Maybe i shoukd get back into the chao's

EDIT:
Twilightblade's art is up on the main page.
Merry Christmas^^

Otherworld9)
December 25th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Item: Green Chaos Drive
Petting: Shadow pats the Chao a few times...just three.

I haven't got much luck on the Sonic games, especially on the Chao ones. I got every chao and such, so no bad part there, but having smaller sister and brothers means sacraficing things. One of those things was my game, they erased two memory cards just for chao, and making me start over again. I do miss the old Chao, got so attached to them since I made them reincarnate and turn them into Chaos Chao.

countryemo
December 25th, 2010, 08:05 AM
-comes in- o.o whats going onn
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to the Blue blur and its fan-club!

Otherworld9)
December 25th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I'm back! Or for now. Merry Christmas Blue Blurr Fan Club, and ut's lovely friends. So are we on the same topic?

Jayster23
December 25th, 2010, 10:26 PM
-comes in- o.o whats going onn
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to the Blue blur and its fan-club!
Merry Christmas. We have the art, trivia and Chao sections up now.

Merry Christmas to all.
New Topic: Do you think there should be Chao Garden wii ware?

Otherworld9)
December 26th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Well, IDK. As long as it is made good and not so...dissapointing. A good example is Sims 3 on Wii. Everybody expected it(not me), but it came out a shame for EA. Sonic hasn't gone that path, meaning Chao must be very good. If they do however, better not make it so complicated or just keep the old breeding ways, the originals. I agree in that Chao will be a hit on the Wii ware.

Jayster23
December 27th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah the same as SA2:B pretty much. Basically if they did it it should be a revamped Chao garden just on the wii from SA2:B

Otherworld9)
December 27th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Petting: Two times since Shadow is tired

Roxanne Rosie
December 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
I guess I will join~

Username of PC: Sammyskitty
Favorite Sonic Character: Cream/Amy/Tails
How active you will be: 6-8 hours a day, 7 days a week
Reason for joining: Sonic is just amazing~

Otherworld9)
December 27th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the group! Just wait for Jayster23 to accept this, but we finally got the group to expand.

Jayster23
December 27th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the club Sammyskitty!

Have a shot at our trivia.

Day 2 is going up now.

Otherworld9)
December 27th, 2010, 06:34 PM
If I may ask, can the Co-Owner make new topics or offer on one?

Jayster23
December 27th, 2010, 06:45 PM
The co-owner can do anything besides update the main page.

EDIT:
Character: Sonic The Hedgehog
Today's Item: Green Chaos Drive
Petting: Sonic pets him several times

Roxanne Rosie
December 27th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Is the offer still up for the second Co-Owner?
If so, I wouldn't mind being it~

Otherworld9)
December 27th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Week two trivia:
Sonic's original name?
-Mr. Needlemouse

I will do my best as my Co-Worker in duty. Anyway, Do any if you by chance notice that in the anime and some games, Amy is head over heels for sonic and fails? She tries, but Sonic is not willing to. Do you think Amy and Sonic go well together or is Sonic better off with someone else?

In my opinion, I think Amy might not get Sonic. The creator of Sonic himself spoke that he can't picture Amy and Sonic having children...unless he has to due to fan mail. They might date and so on, but I don't think it will go as far as to be married. I may be wrong though.:paranoid:

Jayster23
December 27th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Yes it's still open. Seeing as countryemo hasn't said anything about it. You can be the 2nd co-owner sammyskitty.

Congratulations!

Nah it's like a tradition thing with Sonic. Sonic and Amy won't get together all it will be is just Amy self-proclaiming that she is his girlfriend. But you can tell Sonic does have feeling for her just doesn't want to admit it.

EDIT:
I've now put a reserve co-owner just in case.

Roxanne Rosie
December 27th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Yaaay~ Thank you~

As for Amy and Sonic, I can see them dating, but not dating for long or getting married

Jayster23
December 27th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Also Sonic is 15 and Amy is 12 so it would be kinda odd if they did get married. They only would in a fan fic written like 10 years later or something. The creators would never do it.

Otherworld9)
December 28th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Petting: Few Times

And until now I remember their ages...but didn't Sonic like Sally Acorn in the very first Mangas? I presume it was an early manga. They were called Freedom Fighters in the Manga.

Otherworld9)
December 30th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Petting: Few Times

And until now I remember their ages...but didn't Sonic like Sally Acorn in the very first Mangas? I presume it was an early manga. They were called Freedom Fighters in the Manga.

I did a quote above so it doesn't double post and erase the previous Shadow and Chao bond post.
Petting:Shadow pets him plenty, low enough so it isn't can't spoiling.

TwilightBlade
December 30th, 2010, 12:33 PM
The Sonic comics have done parallel/alternate universes, but Sonic marries Sally... In one arc, Shadow marries Sally (so she could control him and his harsh rule). Even if they age the characters, I don't see a majority of them dating or marrying. They should be busy smashing robots and other bad guys. That's the lonely life of a freedom fighter lol. </3

New Topic: Do you think there should be Chao Garden wii ware?
I downloaded Sonic Adventure for the PS3 and the chao garden returns~ I hatched two in Station Square. I named them Skip and Bozo.. Those aren't exactly my best names. I was more creative when I was younger. Either way, I still have access to the Gamecube and all of my old chao. So, I don't care if they add a Wiiware or not. I would imagine it's profitable since I'm sure most people sell their old consoles.

Q:Sonic's Original name was? : Mr Needlemouse yep yep

Petting: Pets it a bit

Our chao mascot needs an epic name, because it's going to be one epic Shadow chao. xD

Weeaboo Name
December 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I think i'll join.

User: -Lapras-
Favorite Character: Has to be sonic.
How active you will be: Varies i guess, depends how discussions go.
Reason for joining: I saw the group and remembered how epic Sonic was "back in the day".
Password - Sonic Heroes

Sonic's favourite food was Chilli Dogs...wtf^^

Otherworld9)
December 31st, 2010, 01:58 AM
Petting: Pets the chao twice

I see Shadow got in the discussion...well, Sally had many loving relationships, being Sonic and other main ones. Anyway, let us go to the Sonic series on the anime...I believe Tails and Cosmo really did go well together. If you pay attention, he declares to her in the Japanese version, but they changed it in the English version. :shocked:

@-Lapras-, justt stay tuned for a full fledged membership, but your in for now.

Otherworld9)
January 1st, 2011, 05:02 PM
Petting: Pets the chao twice

Note that I did a quote so that this post will not be combined with the previous post while no one responded or posted. Either way, this is todays. I will keep posting everyday for the Chao, but I hope someone posts soon. Then again, it is the holidays, so I know the situation at hand. Happy New Years! Happy 2011!

Petting: Very few, but made the Chao smile in delight.

Jayster23
January 2nd, 2011, 02:10 AM
Hey guys, I'm back.

Welcome Lapras you are now on the members list. :D
I've suggested a name for our little Chao~ Blitz :)

The front page has been updated with New trivia and a new password for any new members that just look at the previous post.

Last but not least....

Petting: Pats many times until hand is tired. Chao loves this.

Otherworld9)
January 2nd, 2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome Jayster23, missed you pretty much...tons. Anyway, to get things over with,
Petting: As much as he can

I like the name Blitz, it sounds cool and cute for a male, especially a chao.:P
Trivia-Week 3
Knuckles played Sir Gawain I believe.

Jayster23
January 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah it's goo to be back.

New Topic:
What is your favorite Wisp?
My personally would be Burst. Sonic running at the speed of sound on Fire. What more could you ask for?

Chao Garden
Petting: Several times

Otherworld9)
January 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
I like both the Cyan Wisp and the Red wisp. Sonic is invincible with the Red Burst and Sonic has extreme speed in the Cyan laser, and can attack enemies in a zig-zag pattern. I like Red better, since he seems invincible and very powerful. Especially when he is on fire.

Jayster23
January 2nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
Well i still haven't finished colours so i haven't used all the wisps yet.

Otherworld9)
January 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
Petting: Spoils it without knowing he did, chao adores him.

Anyway, do any of you think this is a good banner background? Negatives and Positive comments. It is on the attachments.

Jayster23
January 3rd, 2011, 07:09 PM
What do you mean by Banner Background?

Otherworld9)
January 3rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
Check again on the post I did it on, I replaced it with a thumbail since it didn't want to show with the URL. Let us go to topic then, shall we? Sorry if my vocabulary is a bit mixed up, but the banner background is just what I call a banner without words. All I need to add to the picture above(past post) is the words "The Sonic Fan Club".
I might add "The blue blurr is Epic" somewhere in there too, if you want...you can decide. I hope I made sense. :P

Draci.Kun
January 3rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Hm, Sonic Fan Club. (:
I'm in. ^-^;

User: Draci.Kun
Favorite Character: Shade, without a doubt.
How active you will be: As active as I can be...I have a pretty busy/hectic/ever-changing schedule, so I might be on all day one day, and the next, not at all...
Reason for joining: Well, you see other who like the cool blue dude, and ya just wanna get together and talk about him, right? :3
Password: Chaos Control

Jayster23
January 3rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Welcome Draci.Kun

@Otherworld depends on where it goes...

Otherworld9)
January 3rd, 2011, 08:19 PM
I came to say about certain characters...I mean, I love Silver and Shadow so much I made a fanfic on them. :P Either way, now that that's aside, why do you like the character you like now?

Welcome Draci.Kun

@Otherworld depends on where it goes...

:D
I like Shadow since he's my favorite villain here. He chooses either the good, neutral, or bad depending on what benefits him the most at the situation and moment. I like his color scheme though, very rad.
Silver, I like him because of hi personality that attracts me to him, and the way they designed him. From the future and has powers? What more do you want? (to become real.) :P

Jayster23
January 3rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
Topic:
Why is your favorite Character your Favorite?
Sonic is my favorite character because his one of those Characters that aren't entirely serious but always get the job done. I mean No good TV Show/Game would be any good witout a clown. And Sonic is that clown. Also he has the average attitude that a 15 year old would have.

Note: I created a link in my Sig to the FC woot! ^^

Otherworld9)
January 3rd, 2011, 08:38 PM
How's this? I finished it with the letters. Comments, questions, concerns?

Jayster23
January 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
I like it. Original to other clubs. If you get 3 likes this will be the banner.

Otherworld9)
January 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Sweet. :P
Thank so very much for the comment there. I'll do smaller banners later on when I get the software available.

Jayster23
January 4th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Today's Item: Green Chaos Drive
Petting: Spoils the Chao

Otherworld9)
January 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Petting: Spoiling

We need a bigger business and more activeness here...

TwilightBlade
January 4th, 2011, 02:22 PM
What is your favorite Wisp?
I love the Hover wisp because of the background music and its "light speed dash" attack. Plus, Sonic needs to fly more. ;D

Why is your favorite Character your Favorite?
Ahh I have two favorites: Shadow and Tails.

I like Shadow mostly because of his SA2B adaptation. Promising revenge, Shadow aimed to reactivate the Eclipse Cannon... Destroy the world... And beat that fake hedgehog too! Shadow has an awesome dark, elegant design plus hax-inducing chaos powers. I consider that all very epic.

However, I don't appreciate what Sega has done to Shadow after SA2B. I find the repetitive amnesia, guns, vehicles, androids, aliens, G.U.N. spy, urhghughh additions unnecessary. Shadow was introduced as already one of the more developed and complex characters in the games (the other characters kinda lack origins). So, why did they add more details to Shadow's story to the point of making him annoying to most of the fanbase? I could go on and on but meh I doubt anyone cares. He was better in 06, but that wasn't the best game. Lol Elise and time travel abuse. Though, I don't think gamers play Sonic for its plot but for its speed and platforming. Nevertheless, the plot was becoming more weird and exhausted with each new game. Fortunately, Colors just focuses on the Sonic vs. Eggman objective. Gooo finish it and maybe we can swap friend codes?

I like Tails because he's a cute two-tailed fox. :3 He's pretty consistent throughout the games, where his main role is being the intellectual or Sonic's best friend. I like him having more confidence in himself gradually, too.

Otherworld9): That's a cool banner, although I've seen that or a similar portrayal on an art site.. All of that black space on the right is CSS-worthy, if you know how to code.

Chao Garden
Petting: Lots and lots to make up for my missed days xD

Otherworld9)
January 4th, 2011, 02:34 PM
The banner, a friend offered it to me, since he wasn't using it anymore. And yes, you have seen it before, he has the picture displayed out there. I edit the picture and added and made the details better and added the words.

Jayster23
January 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM
@Twilightblade. I have it on DS and working on getting it for the wii.

Chao Garden:
The Chao seems to love the Dark side more then the Hero side!

Oh! Look It's evolving.
The Chao evolved into a Dark Chao
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Jayster25/DarkChao1.png

More Name Suggestions:
Terios~Male(Meaning Reflection of)~Shadow's original name
Shade~Female.

Any more suggestions otherwise these are the nominations.

Otherworld9)
January 4th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Sweet! I bet the name rating is about to start soon, but I can suppose Terios sounds very cool, I'd vote for that if nothing else comes (not many female names there).
A female name for you all: Sombra-Meaning Shadow in Spanish.
Sombra-Female name

You know...just in case it turns out to be a female or something. :P

Jayster23
January 4th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Good suggestion.

I'm open for any more i think 6-8 names would do it.

Otherworld9)
January 4th, 2011, 06:49 PM
So...you know the website where you can make your own Sonic character, right? If not, ask and I can post it, but I kind of liked it. Examples here:

Jayster23
January 4th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah that's furry doll maker. One of my friends told me about it.

Otherworld9)
January 5th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Petting: Gives chao food instead

I have been working on a fan fic, and my sister really loves it.........being in this post, of course the fan fic is on Sonic and his lovely friends. Mostly about Shadow, Silver, and Sonic...and my characters.
My sister went crazy over the Furry Dollmaker, she has tons of Sonic dolls I never knew could exist or be made...she has some serious imagination there.

Jayster23
January 5th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Thats pretty cool.

Petting: Several times

Otherworld9)
January 7th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Forgive me for the absence, but I came to post and regain my honor:
Petting: Spoils it for my absence for one full day

Those furry dollmakers...the one I found was in deviant art. I saw it somewhere else though, just can't put my finger on it.

Roxanne Rosie
January 7th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I have been working on a fan fic, and my sister really loves it.........being in this post, of course the fan fic is on Sonic and his lovely friends. Mostly about Shadow, Silver, and Sonic...and my characters.
My sister went crazy over the Furry Dollmaker, she has tons of Sonic dolls I never knew could exist or be made...she has some serious imagination there.

May I read this fanfic?

Sorry I haven't been active here much. I was busy with the New Year's Extravaganza.

Jayster23
January 7th, 2011, 10:03 PM
It's alright. I'm sure we're all been busy.

If anyone wants to read it, in my sig there is a link to my Sonic Comic.

Otherworld9)
January 8th, 2011, 06:17 AM
How do you...um, well, post a document here? Where do you put it and how? This will be my first time in actually releasing a story here.

TwilightBlade
January 9th, 2011, 06:08 PM
^ Go to Advanced posting tab, manage attachments, I imagine... Or, just post it! :)

Petting: Gives it lots of love~

My profile features the new Sonic render from Sonic Channel (http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/index.html). XD

Otherworld9)
January 9th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Well,
Petting: Spoils it

Well, my fanfic. Opinion on it if it is good or sucks bad.
If any grammar mistakes, tell me to correct them or something. :nervous:

Jayster23
January 9th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Otherworld i'm going to read your fan fic now. i'll tell you what i think.

Also anymore suggestions for the chao's name otherwise we will cast the vote on the names already given.

EDIT:
Week 4 trivia is up and we now have a set date for the trivia. enjoy!

Otherworld9)
January 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM
I love ya guys! Thanks so much! I thought only I and my sister read them!

Jayster23
January 10th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I liked it. It was good :) I couldn't write a fan fic. i wouldn't really know where to start. :P

Otherworld9)
January 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Well, I have 9 parts to it, if you all want to read more, I'll update the post with the first fanfic if you want....I need someone to respond.

Petting: Once...too tired

Draci.Kun
January 10th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Ah! I know I'm a few days late, but thank you. (:

Jayster23
January 10th, 2011, 04:53 PM
@Otherworld do you want me to put it in the main post.

Otherworld9)
January 10th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Sure, put my story there...then I could get more viewers.:P
I understand if some haven't been active a day or two, but I consider not posting for a month inactive. So go ahead, we accept it if someone doesn't really go on the computer everyday. :)

Jayster23
January 12th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Okay when i figure it out i'll put it up.

Otherworld9)
January 12th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Thanks! :D Tell me when you have figured it out then.

Item: A green chaos drive
Petting:Twice due to exhaustion

Otherworld9)
January 15th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Okay when i figure it out i'll put it up.

While you do that...
Item: Food
Petting: Spoil it since I was offline fo too long

I grew a bit sad this weekend. My parents put our dog to the adoption since they thought it was too hyper and energetic. Boy was I sad.

Week 4

Medium/Hard~Q: Dr.Eggman didn't appear in one game. What was it?

I believe it is on Sonic and the Black Knight...am I correct?

Jayster23
January 19th, 2011, 12:56 AM
@otherworld Maybe...

I have decided that our lil Chao's name shall be Terios. Say hello to Terios

Otherworld9)
January 19th, 2011, 03:50 AM
@otherworld Maybe...

I have decided that our lil Chao's name shall be Terios. Say hello to Terios

Hello Terios!
Petting: plenty.....:paranoid:

Otherworld9)
January 19th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I do not know if any of you are reading my fan fic, but I am willing to put the second one up to start the plot...or so I think it starts and emerges there. Sorry for the bad grammar, I'll fix it once I get the time, and when I do, I'll replace the bad grammar or bad sentence structure ones with the new ones with no mistakes. I just feel open this way...sorry if it wastes your time.:paranoid:
I intended to upload the following stories with pictures, but it takes too much space and breaks the limit on the doc. documents, so I took them out, making them look quite different than usual to me. o.0

Jayster23
January 20th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah i'm going to put them up when i can Otherworld. Please No Double Posting btw.

Petting: Several soft pats on the head

Otherworld9)
January 21st, 2011, 05:14 AM
Sorry for the double post, I guess I can remember that now now, :P

Petting: Several

Jayster23
January 24th, 2011, 05:36 AM
New week new trivia.

The answer to last weeks trivia was Sonic and The Black Knight.

This weeks Trivia:

Otherworld9)
January 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
New week new trivia.

The answer to last weeks trivia was Sonic and The Black Knight.

This weeks Trivia:

Uhh, I believe those with the annoying voices were:

Scratch & Grounder

Petting: Once, too tired now.

Jayster23
January 25th, 2011, 04:15 AM
otherworld send the codes for the fanfic and i will put it in the front post.

Otherworld9)
January 25th, 2011, 06:00 PM
otherworld send the codes for the fanfic and i will put it in the front post.

Yeah, well......I suck at these things so.....what kinds of codes? :paranoid:
I am so sorry to be a hastle, but I am still a young child....a dumb one.

Jayster23
January 26th, 2011, 12:57 AM
the ones that you used to put the link in your posts above.

Otherworld9)
January 26th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Sorry for the trouble. There are codes whe you manage attachements? Where do you find these codes? They might be right in front of my nose!

Jayster23
January 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
i don't really know myself how did you put them up in your posts?

Otherworld9)
January 27th, 2011, 04:49 PM
i don't really know myself how did you put them up in your posts?

I went to manage attachements on the "Additional Options" box below your post...(when you do the post). I then just upload them from my computer/thumbdrive.
Hope it helps.....may we be in gods hand. :paranoid: