PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] How do you feel about Team Plasma?

deneric
December 13th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I like them more than the other Baddie Teams because, unlike the others, they have an actual goal beyond "O HAR HAR LETS GO STEAL POKEMANS!" I mean, if you MUST be a dink, be a dink for a reason!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
December 13th, 2010, 04:45 PM
I like them more than the other Baddie Teams because, unlike the others, they have an actual goal beyond "O HAR HAR LETS GO STEAL POKEMANS!" I mean, if you MUST be a dink, be a dink for a reason!
They are my second favorite team tied with Team Galactic.
Also only Team rocket wanted to steal pokemon...and that was for Money
Team Magma and Aqua wanted to make the Land and Sea bigger for Pokemon themselves so they are the closest to Team Plasma goal than any of the other teams.
Now team Galactic...their leader was just a Wannabe god...
So yeah...Team M, A,G and P all have reason and Teams M,A, and P have the nicest goals as they actually think about the pokemon...

deneric
December 13th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Well now I feel dumb :D But Plasma is still my favorite! (Even if they ARE a bunch of loons)

King Gumball
December 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Teams M,A, and P have the nicest goals as they actually think about the pokemon...

They only think about the pokemon whose type they like. E.G Aqua didn't care what pokemon or people they killed when they wanted to expand the ocean, as long as water types ruled.

December 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Well now I feel dumb :D But Plasma is still my favorite! (Even if they ARE a bunch of loons)
Lol they aren't as Loony as Team Galactic was :P
Also one of the most attrative things about Team Plasma is the plot and backstory around it compared to the other teams (only other team with a real backstory is Team Rocket, and Team Galactic has a bit of background too but Team M and A didn't have much...but remakes of R/S can fix that :P)

deneric
December 13th, 2010, 05:19 PM
M and A just seemed like extremists :P "Lets flood the world!" "No, lets dry up the ocean!" But yeah, Galatic definitely takes the crazy cake. I'm kind of hoping there turns out to be, like, a genuinely threatening Team somewhere down the line. I mean, the scariest we've had were M and A, and even they were taken down, primarily, by a kid out of the middle of no where!

December 13th, 2010, 05:28 PM
M and A just seemed like extremists :P "Lets flood the world!" "No, lets dry up the ocean!" But yeah, Galatic definitely takes the crazy cake. I'm kind of hoping there turns out to be, like, a genuinely threatening Team somewhere down the line. I mean, the scariest we've had were M and A, and even they were taken down, primarily, by a kid out of the middle of no where!
Yeah they were Extremists but Team Plasma can also be considered Extremists...
I found Team Galactic the "Scariest"...Cryus was so close to achieving his dream...but it failed...
Also M and A might have lost the battle but unlike other leaders they still managed to summon their legendaries out to pull of their plans...maybe they are the scariest for actually succeeding...

deneric
December 13th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Well yeah, they're all, to an extent, extremist groups (with the possible exception of Team Rocket who was really only out for money, but even their methods were a bit extreme.)
Yeah M&A definitely did some damage. I remember being in the eighth gym town (It's been a while, so I don't remember it's name) and, like, everything freaking out because of Kyogre. I actually felt pretty proud for catching the pokemon that freaked everything out (instead of just being proud of succeeding at the challenge)

Forever
December 13th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Just a note, try not to go too off-topic discussing just discussing Team Magma and Team Aqua (since I can see your posts heading that way, anyway). If you want to discuss the teams with the better goals as a whole, bring that to Pokemon General. However, here, make it mainly Team Plasma based.

Having not played the games, I don't know much about Team Plasma, but I do like that their costumes are unique (not necessarily appealing but hey).

deneric
December 13th, 2010, 06:23 PM
lol oh totally,are they like, medieval soldiers or something? I started playing this right after Guardian Signs and I was like "what's with pokemon and the knights?"

Totaldile
December 13th, 2010, 10:10 PM
We should have a stoylinewhere at first we FAIL and the world dies and we have to find said legendary to save it :3.

I havn't played the games yet, but Plasma look like idiots. Seriously.

xMiZx
December 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Well I like Team Plasma better than the last batch of Baddies. Solely because of their goal. And the way they're showing it. More like a Psychological question and reasoning. Rather unique. And a bit dark for the game series.

PlatinumDude
December 13th, 2010, 10:47 PM
While I'm not very fond of Team Plasma's design, I actually like their motives better than the other evil teams. Creating 2 separate worlds for humans and Pokemon is more devious and evil than destroying a universe, recreating it and ruling over it.

The Red Chain
December 14th, 2010, 10:16 AM
I never did get an attachment of any sort to Team Plasma. It was kinda like they were just -there- to battle.
With Team Rocket and the rest of the teams they had a really solid storyline and held it through the whole game.
Team Plasma didn't have that feel for me as much. My mind might change in the english version, but I highly doubt it.

Their plan just isn't as.. powerful to me..

Toshiro.
December 14th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I haven't played either games yet, but from what I can tell they seem kind of lame :/ Their outfits are weird.

Team Rocket forever (:

deneric
December 14th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Well I like Team Plasma better than the last batch of Baddies. Solely because of their goal. And the way they're showing it. More like a Psychological question and reasoning. Rather unique. And a bit dark for the game series.

exactly! They obviously push it a bit far, but not only do they have a realistic (for a world full of pokemon) goal, but at times, I've found myself thinking "You know, this guys aren't too far off ... then I remember the stealing :P

December 14th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I feel like Team Plasma goal was decent for a Team that had to come after the Team that wanted to take over the Universe! So I'm pretty happy with Plasma's goal and overall design :)

miley810
December 14th, 2010, 04:21 PM
I feel so dumb,I thought they were keeping Team Galactic,dang......can someone give me some info on team Plasma?

deneric
December 14th, 2010, 05:13 PM
They're the bad guys from Black/White and are lead by their Sages and another character (no spoilers) and they want to free pokemon from people

Arkywhitegirl
December 14th, 2010, 05:48 PM
They are nice, but TR will always be my fav, probably due to Nostalgia haha.

deneric
December 14th, 2010, 08:06 PM
lol yeah, TR will always be the crowd favorite

December 14th, 2010, 09:01 PM
I never did get an attachment of any sort to Team Plasma. It was kinda like they were just -there- to battle.
With Team Rocket and the rest of the teams they had a really solid storyline and held it through the whole game.
Team Plasma didn't have that feel for me as much. My mind might change in the english version, but I highly doubt it.

Their plan just isn't as.. powerful to me..

Well it's kind of hard to surpass remaking the Universe...or reshaping the world...

>Feelings<
December 14th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Team Plasma was okay. At least they were giving in an attempt, and was cool while carrying it out. Team Rocket was lame in most of their appearances in my opinion.

Team Galactic will probably always be at the top, because Cyrus was a hypnotic leader, a genius, and rich to begin with.
The only thing about about him is that he's a dark, confused soul who didn't really know what he was going to do, a.k.a. psycho.
But the charisma he had, and how everybody did what he said without question, and how he was a pinch away from achieving his goal of becoming God was the most awesome win ever in terms of evil teams.

That said, even if I think Team Plasma is decent, I think N is very awesome if not held together with Team Plasma. The trio, the two ladies, and N - all of them are beings out of this world, and for some reason, Geechisu doesn't feel like that at all.
Moreover, their theme, and specially N's theme is very awesome and dark sounding.

N also befriended a legendary, so that means he's good at soul, and I will obviously prefer a good person to a bad one.

miley810
December 15th, 2010, 07:48 AM
well....by the sound of plasma they seem okay,but TR will always be the favorite team in this girl,Idk why but I always had trouble not laughing when they acnolaged they were on tv....Ik lame right?
I think if I had a choice,they would bring team rocket back,I hope in the B&w tv show they keep team rocket like they usuly do,cause if they didn't I would personly go there and beat the tv writers to death.
Go TR!But yha team plasma seems okay.

Regeneration
December 15th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I'll be honest. To me, they are nothing more than yet another bunch of jobless villains. :<

Mr.Deth
December 15th, 2010, 10:13 AM
It's kinda strange, as they are like Medieval knights and all that with the costumes and the quest to do blah blah blah (To seek the Grail). And so far as I've gotten they seem to be trying to force their belief of getting rid of trainers and releasing Pokemon while at the same time disregarding all they say and having caught Pokemon themselves, althewhile abusing Pokemon too (Munna). I know Unova is supposed to be based off of America and such, but really? Reflecting our sense of "Durr if you don't believe what I believe you're my enemy!" (Or the sense of Medieval crusaderdom) in a kids game seems a bit... much?

But thats probably me being too over analytical. They seem about as wacky as Rocket and Galactic combined. But like such they are only more cannon fodder for my exp gauges. :3

#Emochu
December 15th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I never really understood what plasma wanted to do.(AND why they called themselves Team Plasma)

Team Rocket wanted to steal pokemon and use them for no good and sometimes killed the useless ones. Very simple and suitable for the first two games (The name rocket maybe meant they were blasting out of the law or somthing?)

Team Aqua and Magma wanted to expand the sea and land for some reason. Nice and understandable for the 3rd gen. :/

Team galactic had an interesting one. They wanted to create there own world.

Team Plasma wanted to seperate ppl and their pokeymanz? Why? They need pokemon?

Why the name plasma??
I'll have to find out in 2011

But i like the way it hasn't anything to do with fire or elecricity, just two pocket monsters.:)

Fushigidane-Chan
December 15th, 2010, 12:58 PM
I did like how they were more involved in the plot than the other teams, and it was especially great that they were involved in the end of the story. I also liked both N and Geechisu as characters.

On the other hand, I didn't really care too much for their motives, and the grunts were especially bad design-wise. The biggest flaw as far as I'm concerned were the rest of the sages, and their extremely minor roles in the plot. It would've been much better if you had battled them throughout the story, and if they were a bit more involved in the plot itself. Hunting them down post-game and then having Looker arrest them just doesn't cut it for me, and felt a little anti-climatic.

Tropical Sunlight
December 16th, 2010, 06:17 AM
I wish their plot was a bit more complicated than that. You can always introduce a shocking twist in the end :)

Although there already is one: (Spoilers!)
Geechisu only tricked N into believing that people and Pokemon should be separated. The reason he did this was for him to be the only one to own Pokemon. At least that's how I understood it.

The storyline could include some more of Prof. Araragi, and maybe why they wanted to steal that dragon's fossil from the Shippou Museum.

Opposite Day
December 16th, 2010, 09:24 AM
The storyline could include some more of Prof. Araragi, and maybe why they wanted to steal that dragon's fossil from the Shippou Museum.

The way I understood it, the grunts simply misunderstood one of plasmas goals - the resurrection of an ancient dragon pokemon, hence why they stole the dragon skull. After all, the grunts kinda got scolded afterwards etc etc

December 18th, 2010, 12:09 PM
I liked their costumes and their intentions as well as a change of leader type (N is more normal than the other leaders)

shinyabsol1
December 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I like Team Plasma...because they have cool music and provide me with easy experience points.

imevil
December 19th, 2010, 07:08 AM
plasma is much better than galactic, what was there story

NatureKeeper
December 19th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I never really understood what plasma wanted to do.(AND why they called themselves Team Plasma)

Team Rocket wanted to steal pokemon and use them for no good and sometimes killed the useless ones. Very simple and suitable for the first two games (The name rocket maybe meant they were blasting out of the law or somthing?)

Team Aqua and Magma wanted to expand the sea and land for some reason. Nice and understandable for the 3rd gen. :/

Team galactic had an interesting one. They wanted to create there own world.

Team Plasma wanted to seperate ppl and their pokeymanz? Why? They need pokemon?

Why the name plasma??
I'll have to find out in 2011

But i like the way it hasn't anything to do with fire or elecricity, just two pocket monsters.:)

Plasma is when fire and lightning combine...

And they wanted to separate humans and Pokémon because, well, they believe we should be equal like, animal rights activists? They use Pokémon because they need them to achieve these goals. So believes N. Geechisu is however working behind the scenes, he meant N to do everything releasing, and then he gets to keep his own Pokémon and rule Unova.

Somehow, they reawakened Reshiram (W) and Zekrom (B) and N was going to use it to separate it to two worlds, and you summon the other one to keep balance. Explained enough?

jy909
December 19th, 2010, 02:52 PM
I love what they wear, and I think their ideas are noble.

Haza
December 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM
After knowing the story behind them I find the truly pointless and dumb. They dont match the franchise if you ask me. Irrelevant. Team Rocket remains the best.

December 19th, 2010, 05:10 PM
After knowing the story behind them I find the truly pointless and dumb. They dont match the franchise if you ask me. Irrelevant. Team Rocket remains the best.
Really? i thought they matched the franchise as Pokemon is all about bonds between humans and Pokemon and by beating team Plasma you show off that theme seen thoughout the franchise...
I still wonder though how N was going to use the legends to make his dream come true, the only thing I can think up is that he was going to force everyone in Isshu (and maybe the whole Pokemon world) to release their Pokemon into the wild using the fused legendary...so Yeah I wish they cleared that part up...

beedy
December 20th, 2010, 11:57 PM
hmm i havnt really got much feeling about the change. they are all team rocket to me : D haha

machomuu
December 21st, 2010, 12:06 AM
Plasma would be my #2 favorite (Next to Rocket) if they weren't full of crap. I mean, -SPOILERS-
If they truly wanted to save pokemon from the abuse of humans, that would be great, but just like with Cyrus, it was a cover-up, or at least that's what is implied. The difference between them and Galactic, however, is that the members of Galactic truly believed they were going to save pokemon and make a much better world, despite the fact that Cyrus was just using them to take over the world. Team Galactic as well has Cyrus' was of thinking are much more complex than that of Plasma, HOWEVER, N's struggle with what is right and what is wrong, as well as the game asking the player if catching pokemon is OK or not is probably the deepest story aspect we will ever see in a pokemon game. So if we can consider all of Plasma as N, then Team Plasma is definitely my second favorite team.

December 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM
I love their symbol as well, it's the third best evil sign after Aqua and Magma's sign, I like that Z and P and how it appears when you battle the Plasma members (saw this in youtube and was all wow it's pretty cool how it goes all zap like lightning), I also love Geechisu's theme song reminds me of Arceus' :)

machomuu
December 21st, 2010, 08:10 PM
That reminds me, at the very beginning of the battle theme for Team Plasma grunts they play the beginning of the Gym Leader battle theme from the first generation, which is very nostalgic for me, even if it is minor.

Sverige
December 23rd, 2010, 03:40 PM
I think that they should give you more of an insight into the baddies motives? Undercover work maybe? I hate having such transparent motives.

Persona
December 27th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Their uniform looks quite ridiculous, tbh. Still, any change is welcome after the Galactics (lol @ bowl cuts)

Oh, and nothing tops TR.

Raichupacabra
December 29th, 2010, 09:32 PM
yeah, i like Team Plasma
in appearance they look like loons
but they have a goal (to free Pokemon)
and they only had two admins (Geechisu and N)
and in the end N apologized and left Unova

Edit: why do they attack old people

solarowl
December 29th, 2010, 09:37 PM
There outfits are odd, but their Plasma sign before battle is really cool, and I love Geechisu's theme. Their motives are sort of less creative if you ask me, but I love how there was a turn of events and Geechisu tricked N.

♠Dawn Rayne♠
December 29th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Cant wait to find out what their intentions are in 2011.. so mysterious, they seem alot cooler than Magma, Aqua, and Galactic.

Moonlord
December 29th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I haunt actually seen those goons, I'm trying to learn more about them so. :;;;;@

December 29th, 2010, 09:45 PM
That reminds me, at the very beginning of the battle theme for Team Plasma grunts they play the beginning of the Gym Leader battle theme from the first generation, which is very nostalgic for me, even if it is minor.
Wow really? That make them even more cooler...I wonder if one of the Plasma's was supposed to have blue's remix theme...

~Rei
December 30th, 2010, 12:07 PM
I must say, that I actually enjoy (I am still finishing the game) Team Plasma. I believe that their goal is unique, in the sense that they are not necessarily using Pokemon to achieve control over a large population, but they actually believe that humans are corrupt, and are limiting Pokemon from their true potential. This was actually clever, and well thought out. The whole, liberator-of-the-Pokemon thing fits their wardrobe, which is knightlike.

123wert50
December 30th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Team Rocket is still way better.

Blue
December 31st, 2010, 06:29 AM
I like them (:

They're well designed, have a good role and make the storyline intresting!

den899pop
December 31st, 2010, 06:53 AM
lol, i feel like team plasma ripped between some mix of: Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team magma, and Team Aqua

Symbiosis
December 31st, 2010, 09:23 AM
Well,At least we can say they are alot better then team rocket will ever be but i must give team rocket credit they are at least a little better in the anime this series.

Perrie ✿
December 31st, 2010, 10:07 AM
Team Plasma are better than Team Rocket but worse than Team Galactic. IMO Galactic were the worst, since they were ruthless.

However Team Plasma aren't to be taken lightly D;

GlitchCity
January 1st, 2011, 01:18 PM
Team plasma........its like uhhh. I dont think theres a word to describe them :O I mean I like them, but theres something about Team Plasma that doesnt seem right about them. Well they're not your everyday "villians".

Kitrigar
January 2nd, 2011, 11:07 AM
They're great.. but seriously, the costumes aren't very exciting.
Also the hairstyles aren't very exciting either.

The music when battling them is awesome though.

flight
January 5th, 2011, 06:38 PM
As long as their goal isn't cheesy and is actually something that could be possibly threatening, and if they don't use pathetic pokemon against you, then I'm completely fine with them :D;

WriteThemWrong
January 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
i mainly find N interesting the rest of them are just bad guys as usual

Draci.Kun
January 5th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Most teams, as a whole, are just...goons...they follow and agree with everything they hear from "higher ups" like they were gods or something.

Rocket...they wanted a get rich quick scheme. Oh! Let's steal Pokemon and make them do the dirty work for us.

Magma and Aqua...were a bit extreme. They had good intentions (kinda...), but if they weren't so discriminatory...only fire/water types (respectively) should thrive...if you're gonna do something, do it for the good of the population as a whole.

Galactic...possibly one of my favorite (tied with Plasma, maybe?). Cyrus was just so...whacked out. They were possibly the most threatening, in my opinion...and I've been a Space Baby since I can remember, so naturally, they'd appeal to me.

Now Plasma...they're just...I dunno how to describe it...off the wall.
Don't get me wrong...I love N and Geechisu as characters. It's the grunts that kinda got me questioning. Along with that, I think the "leader role" change was kind of nice...he wasn't crazed, or power-hungry like the other leaders. -must contain fangirlishness xD-
Well, Geechisu was, but N actually felt that what he was doing was a noble cause, and It's kinda depressing that he was manipulated like he was...
I kinda wish that the other Sages had more to do in the story. They were just kinda there to take up space. @_@

Well...that's my opinion on it, anyway.

Opticgoo
January 5th, 2011, 07:26 PM
As someone above said, I find them a mix of Team Rocket and Galactic, but not so much Magma and Aqua.
I haven't played the game yet, but I have a suspicious feeling they'll be using the garbage Pokemon alot
>_____>

KnightKGR
January 8th, 2011, 11:08 AM
I feel that Team Plasma is slightly less bad than the others. After all, they aren't like galactic whose leader wanted to be god. And they aren't like aqua/magma who only care for a certain type of pokémon. Yet, if they really care about the pokémon, I think their grunts aren't like that, because they went punting a pokémon. So yeah, they are not as bad if they spoke truth when said they were going to release the pokémon. But still very extremist and bad.

January 8th, 2011, 12:48 PM
^ I agree, the only real "bad guy" of team Plasma was Geechizu...and even then I don't really know what he really wanted other than to be the only one with Pokemon...

MasterΩMind
January 8th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Team Plasma are hardly a villainous team at all. Their motives are useless. Now, A team I made... Ah, never mind.

Overall, the only "Evil" person in it was Geechizu. Cunning, manipulative but oddly dressed, He's the perfect evil villain.

Blue
January 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I think they're my favourite team, they've got awesome designs and music!

Gulpin
January 8th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Eh, Team Plasma is ok as far as evil teams go. As for design, I wish that the designers would drop all of these weird looks and outfits and have them wear something normal for a change. As for their mission, I really don't care. At least it is a little deeper than the missions of every other evil team in the Pokemon franchise.

flight
January 9th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Eh, Team Plasma is ok as far as evil teams go. As for design, I wish that the designers would drop all of these weird looks and outfits and have them wear something normal for a change. As for their mission, I really don't care. At least it is a little deeper than the missions of every other evil team in the Pokemon franchise.

But they wouldn't be an evil organization if they just wore nothing but regular-looking people clothes, right? :( I mean, the closest to regular looking is Team Rocket, and I say this because wearing nothing but black clothes, old people hats and a shirt with an "R" in it can be considered totally regular-people like. xDD

Sariix
January 11th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Personally... I miss Team Rocket... I mean, they were the original bad guy. There has been far to many “Team X” dudes out there for my liking. I lost all interest with Ruby/Sapphire when it comes to the badguys.

Team Plasma is the best I’ve seen in a while, but I have a simple question, and this goes for Team Rocket too... There are a crap load of pokemon trainers in the pokemon world, right? Even casual owners... Why hasn’t a Anti-Team X militia formed to beat the crap out of these dudes? hahaha ...

Miluiel
January 15th, 2011, 10:17 AM
While I like what Team Plasma is going for, they seem like hypocrites to me. That's the major flaw in their plans, imo.

Blue
January 15th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I don't know wheather they are my favourite, it's between Team Plasma, Team Aqua & Team Rocket.

Rawrinism
January 15th, 2011, 10:47 PM
The fact that they don't have admins kinda make me sad. xD

flight
January 16th, 2011, 02:45 AM
The fact that they don't have admins kinda make me sad. xD

They don't? .__. So Team Plasma is just full of grunts then? Who exactly is their leader?

January 17th, 2011, 08:34 PM
They don't? .__. So Team Plasma is just full of grunts then? Who exactly is their leader?
Only two people really stand out of Team Plasma those people are: Geechisu (the one manipulating the leader) and N (the leader of team Plasma)
Also I like it how the seven sages are possibly a reference to the Seven Electors who voted for the Holy Roman Emperor or in this case N leader of Plasma (I thought of this as a possible reference in Ap European History when we were learning about the Reformation)

flight
January 18th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Only two people really stand out of Team Plasma those people are: Geechisu (the one manipulating the leader) and N (the leader of team Plasma)
Also I like it how the seven sages are possibly a reference to the Seven Electors who voted for the Holy Roman Emperor or in this case N leader of Plasma (I thought of this as a possible reference in Ap European History when we were learning about the Reformation)

...What spoilers. Fun. xDD I went straight into them anyway, even knowing that N was the leader of Team Plasma. But how would the team operate without any really outstanding executives or anything? I mean, to me, this implies that the team would be pretty weak, if you're just beating grunts all day and the only people you really have to look out for is Geechisu and N. D:

Pokemon Trainer Touko
January 23rd, 2011, 03:37 AM
All I care about team Plasma is N- He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I <3 Ferris wheel shipping!

DarkShadows
January 23rd, 2011, 06:18 AM
I honestly think that Team Plasma is one of the most maturest groups, Rocket was probably the worst group ever :p i wasn't a fan of them.

MysticFlygon
January 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
They're not my favorite team but they are pretty good in my opinion. I like their design and of course their battle theme. They definitely have the better storyline of all the other teams but, the one thing I don't like about them is Geechisu. If you haven't played the game yet you'll see why I don't like this guy when you do play it.

TehPsychicTypeMaster
January 24th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I say Team Plasma has to be the best "Evil Team" we've seen so far. Team Rocket, is clearly overused, and quite easy to beat in the games. But since the B/W Japanese anime, they finally have more of a plotline then "We're blasting off again..." but we'll see as the anime progresses.

Team Aqua and Team Magma, are probably the worse teams ever. Not the best design, and they seemed quite weak to me. They were obsessed with expanding Hoenn using Groudon and Kyogre.

Team Galactic was a bit loony, especially Cyrus with his "creating a new world" thing, and wanted to be god.

Despite their horrible outfits, Team Plasma has to be the best team so far. They have a much deeper plotline then the others. N, the leader, isn't power obsessed like his father Geechisu, he's just confused, and finds the right path at the end of the main story in B/W.

January 26th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I liked How N got a legendary pokemon in the end but supposedly he released it and left to another far away region and seen with a Dragon pokemon...(I wonder if that's Hoenn...and said dragon is Rayquaza...green hair, green Pokemon...)
I wish they would tell us where he did go...I hope the their version wraps up all the missing plots points of team Plasma like who is N's mom but then again they don't even show us the players dad...

333Bl4ck
January 27th, 2011, 02:46 AM
team what? XD
i think its getting 2 much teams in pokemon :/

Forever
February 4th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Locking this thread now.

http://i51.tinypic.com/24mrgva.png