View Full Version : FireRed hack: [POKéMON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

December 1st, 2004, 8:46 AM
Hi! I'm creating a new hack, based on fire red, this will be my best hack...

Info and more screens soon...

December 1st, 2004, 8:59 AM
hmm,Looking very nice,But i see your going to make it in spanish isnt it? :P
Anyways nice screenshots,And check the 2nd one ;) It needs a fix on those trees,So you will have to take that row of flowers to leave the trees ok.

KoBRe LaiR
December 1st, 2004, 1:26 PM
If its in spanish... Felicitaciones mi amigo! Las fotos son fenomenales!
Good luck. XD

December 1st, 2004, 1:37 PM
Bueno! Bueno! Es muy fantastico! Es una hack de mas magnitud. ˇTrabajo bueno!

December 1st, 2004, 2:35 PM
Fantastico! Yo tambien! Well good luck sweetie. ^.^

December 1st, 2004, 5:25 PM
Everybody talking spanish here,Heh,I hate spanish (even if i was born with it) but anyways....
Dale loco! Aguante pokemon druthg! XD
despues mostranos mas screen shots y mas sobre tu hack que me parece interesante.

December 1st, 2004, 5:25 PM
See This is muy biene amigo (I tried spanish)

December 3rd, 2004, 11:03 AM
Screens are looking good, keep up tge good work

December 3rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
It looks nice indeed :D Do you have the story for us yet? ;)

December 4th, 2004, 6:49 AM
Thanks for everybody!!
I make an update, for the First Route:

And for the history WAIT please!! Because i'm spanish, i don't speak the english very well...

December 24th, 2004, 2:11 AM
Sorry for the double post, but here it is a new screenshot...(

* Jade *
December 24th, 2004, 2:42 AM
Very nice, Cant wait for the beta.

December 24th, 2004, 3:03 AM
Enhorabuena Darkcat, te has lucido de verdad con este hack y espero que lo termines pronto para poder jugarlo, See you later!!! GO POKECOMUNITY!!

* Jade *
December 24th, 2004, 3:13 AM

Excellent Darkcat, you have really been brilliant with this hack and I hope that you finish it soon to be able to play it, See you to later! GO POKECOMUNITY!

December 24th, 2004, 8:25 AM
Jason,thanks for the translation, I don´t speak many english, (żMe puedes decir tu Messenger para agregarte?)

December 24th, 2004, 9:33 AM
iiNO HABLO ESPANOL!!(messege too short)

December 26th, 2004, 7:46 AM
Hahahahahaha, you don't speak spanish, but we speak spanish, and, in your country the spanish is a official language, in the south more. (Florida,California, New Mexico, Arizona, etc.) TRANSLATE TO SPANISH: Jajajajajajaja, tú no hablas espańol, pero nosotros si hablamos espańol, además, en tu país el espańol es una lengua oficial, en el sur más.

It's 4 u santadidit92 LoL

(You're a little bastard)

January 5th, 2005, 9:53 AM
I have a preview of the first town, the image is with low quality:

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/3873/dibujo8pt.th.gif (http://img125.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img125&image=dibujo8pt.gif)

January 5th, 2005, 12:37 PM
he...i understand what you guys say even though i dont speak spanish(thats because i speak romanian, and alot of the words are close)it looks really great!! and since alot of the words make sense to me, i cant wait to play it!!

January 6th, 2005, 2:12 AM
Hi! Here i have some screenshots of the first town!

* Jade *
January 6th, 2005, 4:57 AM
Very nice indeed, Cant wait for the release/

January 6th, 2005, 9:22 AM
:surprised :surprised A pikachu!! He is very nice!!

Later i post a screen of a wild mew...

January 7th, 2005, 5:49 AM
wow cool hack. im waitin for the beta.

January 8th, 2005, 6:54 AM
Hello again! Good already I have finish the first route and with exit! First it will teach to an image of the mapping and after the events and i hope that you like it! :nervous:

Mapping with events

January 8th, 2005, 8:12 AM
excellent XD looks so fancy

January 8th, 2005, 8:18 AM
wow i see why you were the hacker of the year in the spanish forums!those screens are excellent!!

January 8th, 2005, 8:02 PM
Yea those are I never can seem to add an event pkmn also whenever i put steps or cliffs i cant walk through it. can u come in msn or yahoo to tell me how to do it or just send me and email. my hotmail- [email protected] , my gmail- [email protected] . thanx in advance

January 9th, 2005, 4:54 AM
:D Thanks for all!! I'm very happy, now i post you a preview screen of a part of the 3 town. I hope that you like it

January 11th, 2005, 9:08 AM
Sorry for double post, but in the second route, which wild legendary do you prefer?

January 27th, 2005, 8:51 AM
Sorry, for the triple post, but nobody has post :(

Now, the hack is in 12% :sleeping:

later i will post more screenies!

January 27th, 2005, 6:26 PM
how about mew and please explain why you want to put a ledgend in rout 2

Legendary MasterX
January 27th, 2005, 6:46 PM
Put it on top of a waterfall or something so it's only accessable at the end of the game(so you can get to it at the end of the game*if I was not clear before*)bueno hack I give it a 9/10(sorry if I spelled bueno wrong...)

February 2nd, 2005, 9:46 AM

Now i'm changing some overworld sprites, later i will show you!

February 2nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
nice hack sweetie ^_^ keep it up and why not make it a celebi seeing as its the only pokemon that cannot get in the real games

February 15th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Sorry, but i can post you the screenshots, but now i'm doing some changes in the ROm, that have relation with POKEMON COLOSEUM 2

February 15th, 2005, 11:26 AM
this is simply amazing dude keep up the good work. i can neva get event pokemon to work its just so annoying. cant anyone make a reall yreall noob friendly tutorial. Anyway backo n topic. i tihnk this deffently deserves praise. lol :):):):):)/:):):):):)

Magikarp Slayer
February 20th, 2005, 9:14 PM
muchas buenos senor
i love this hack!!

February 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
How can everyone love this hack already?

All we've seen are map changes....

anyways, the maps do look nice, i only hope the event editing and sprite editing will be as good too....

February 22nd, 2005, 1:16 AM
I agree with you FM, most hacks these days, are map changes, he could atleast try and edit lotsa GFX?

February 22nd, 2005, 2:05 AM
It's a good start, GFX changes can be hard to get in. I know I tried and gave up. But yeah mapping is pretty good. Though Though I don't know much spanish. I know a few short phrases from my spanish friends but i wouldn't want to repeat them here. :nervous:

February 22nd, 2005, 9:40 AM
Looks awesome! I love it when people use overworlds XD
and yeah Im spanish so I know spanish, but I cant spell very well since Ive kinda forgotten.

February 22nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
How can everyone love this hack already?

All we've seen are map changes....

anyways, the maps do look nice, i only hope the event editing and sprite editing will be as good too....

Here XD:

And, the thing that have relation, with Coloseum, is that some Cities, will be the same as in Coloseum, but now i will show you, one citie, that is diferent than the Coloseum cities...

http://img107.exs.cx/img107/1406/river2vp.th.gif (http://img107.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img107&image=river2vp.gif)

February 22nd, 2005, 12:22 PM
peweter...with water XD
nah J/K, looks nice! ^^

March 12th, 2005, 4:01 AM
Buen trabajo darkcat, jiji ta muy bueno el hack, voy a esperar la beta con ansias de jugar... ń.ń

Good job Darkcat, jaja it's very well, i'm waiting to the beta very exited to play... ń.ń

March 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Buen trabajo darkcat, jiji ta muy bueno el hack, voy a esperar la beta con ansias de jugar... ń.ń

Good job Darkcat, jaja it's very well, i'm waiting to the beta very exited to play... ń.ń

Jejeje, arigato! (gracias)XD Pokemon XD

Here a new screenshot, of Future city: :sleeping:

March 12th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Yep, me gusto el screen shoot!!!

Good job men, keep it out! ^^

March 13th, 2005, 3:10 AM
Questions, how did you get the screensize so big on the screenshot? It couldn't just the map, coz it has overworlds? And, the tilesets, are a bit mixed, and the houses do look quite...unique :\

March 20th, 2005, 2:03 AM
Questions, how did you get the screensize so big on the screenshot? It couldn't just the map, coz it has overworlds? And, the tilesets, are a bit mixed, and the houses do look quite...unique :\

Fisrt question: Sorry i can't understand you, but if you are teeling how i catch the screen, i cathed it with Advance Map 1.70.
Second question: Yes, they are a but miexd, but i will change the tiles with UNLzgba, and then it will look as a future city.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

March 20th, 2005, 2:07 AM
It looks really good! Can't wait to play the beta, the Lapras thing looks really cool! XD

Soul Reaper
March 20th, 2005, 8:44 AM
aWESOME! this is a great game what did you use to make the tilesets and sprites?

March 25th, 2005, 9:58 AM
Charmaster: Rubicon and Advance Map, and now i will try PokeTronic...

Later i will post a screenie of a new city....

March 25th, 2005, 4:07 PM
Uhm dude, can you actually post screenshots made during the game, not map shots, last time I saw a map shot from this hack it had people on it @_@ How did that work out?

May 5th, 2005, 2:57 PM
This is only a little over a month old but I was wondering if this hack was still in progress?

May 7th, 2005, 11:36 AM
I like this hack very much, but has peole said, we need a story, a convincing one!!!!

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 7th, 2005, 6:32 PM
I must say, I really like this. If you made your story really convincing, you'd get uber, but you just need to improve it and you mighr even get there next month. ;)

1337 hack now. Sticky time~

* Jade *
May 7th, 2005, 7:11 PM
The author has disappeared...i better alert the crew from Studio-Pokemon, a spanish romhacking community....

May 8th, 2005, 4:19 PM
something might have happend.... may have PC problems, then again, might have left completely we may never know! but it seems like a great hack, hopefully the author will come back with a beta!

May 9th, 2005, 7:57 PM
Personally I believe that another hack should receive the 1337 award, because this hack is not growing or pursuing... It's most likely dead...

June 1st, 2005, 2:32 AM
I hope this hasen't died. This will be a great hack. Any way what's the starters?

April 12th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Kl Where Can U Buy It? Its Pretty Good!

Oki Bubi!

April 12th, 2007, 11:00 AM

Please pay attention to the date of the last post, when you post in a thread.
If the date is more than a month ago, please do not post in the thread, as it counts as thread revival, which is not allowed by the rules.