• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite card?

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
I'm stuck between the Charizard Lv. X (I've made a whole deck based on him) and Mewtwo Lv. X (Helps me completley destroy SP decks lol)

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Ah, I've answered this question so many times in this forum. XD

Vending Series Eevee:

133-05.jpg

Reason: besides the fact that it's OMGADORABLE, it was given to me by a childhood friend as a parting gift. It was also one of the first Japanese cards I ever got (the 3rd, first being Erika's Exeggcute and 2nd being Brock's Golbat) and the only card I had from any of the Vending Series sets until about 2 years ago. It's also the first "glossy" Pokemon card I ever got.

Last edited:

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Years
Well, I used to collect cards back in the old days. I've kind of started again (the newer cards have amazing artwork), and I always wanted the cards to create my dream deck with this Pokemon:
IMG_1066.jpg

Water was the greatest back in the day!

Back