PDA

View Full Version : Summer Camp RP

pokefan89
December 2nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
It's the first day of camp at Twin Moons and everyone is excited about the coming fun. Everyone, that is, except for the residants in cabin E. They know something about the kind of things that can happen at this camp. The five of them were in the same cabin together the year before, and they were the only ones who knew about the ghosts that had tried to kill all the campers. But this year, they're involved in an event they may not be able to stop.
Rules and Junk: 1. You can be in any cabin but only those in Cabin E know about the events.
2. The form to sign in is: name-
age-
cabin- (A,B,C,D, or E).
That's it.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 01:22 PM
name- Raven
age-14
cabin- E
This sounds fun! I hope it works out well! :D

Ciera
December 2nd, 2004, 03:11 PM
name- Rebekka
age- 15
cabin- E

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
Name: Akira
Cabin: E

Dragon Paw
December 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Name- Kristen Frederick
age- 13
cabin- E

pokefan89
December 3rd, 2004, 04:52 AM
here's mine:
name: Tyler Ferril
cabin: E

Someone can be the ghost that is in cabin E if they join now.
You can start now. Our character's all know each other.

O
December 3rd, 2004, 05:40 AM
Name- Taisuke Migawa
Age- 14
cabin- C
Gender- Male
Description, White Cap, and a white jersey with matching pants. Wears Zoom Lebron IIs (They look soo cool), Light Tanned skin and messy black hair.

I know i added a bit on... but bleh

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Akira walked around the grounds of the camp. She didn't like the place much but well she decided to come back any way. Suddenly she spotted Kristen and waved. "hey Kristen!"

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Kristen turned to Alana and smiled. "Hiya!" Replied Kristen joyously. She silently wondered to hesrelf why she had allowed herself to come back. It had been a horrible time last year... She walked over to Alana with her bag of items slung around her back.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
OOC: Akira.

Akira smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to come back. Espesaully after what happened last time."

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
OOC: Soz. Your name fooled me XD

IC: "I didn't expect to come back either... What brings you here anyway?" Kristen asked Akira. Kristen wanted to get to her cabin soon to put away her stuff as it was really weighing her down.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Same here. I just felt, I dunno needed. Come on lets go to the cabin and put our stuff up."

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:37 PM
As I saw the others campers I shared a cabin with last year, i screamed out to them, " HEY!!! You're not heading off without me are ya?!!!"

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Hey Raven!" Called Akira happily. "We wouldn't think of it." She grinned.

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: Switching to first person here...

IC: I walked up to the cabin and turned around to see Akira and Raven. "Hey I remember you!" I caleld to Raven. I was so happy yet I shouldn't be... I should be worrying.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
" Glad to see ya back Akira! You too Kristen!" I said." Now, let's head back to the infamous cabin E!"

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:50 PM
Akira laughed then became silent as they headed to cabin E.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
We are going to have SO much fun here! I told myself, a giant grin on my face.

Ciera
December 4th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Rebekka had beaten them to the cabin, and was sitting on the ground, in front of the door. She had been sleeping. 'Bekka yawned and stood up, waving to the others, after brushing some of her messy white hair from her dark blue eyes.

"Hey guys."

Sawyer
December 4th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Name: Beacon
Cabin: D

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Is it too late? I guess not, since ACManga is joining with me, also! ^^

Name: Kuroi
Cabin: E

Sawyer
December 4th, 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: *cry* i'm the only one in my cabin... anyway, what's happening now?

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 04:25 PM
OOC: Well, I guess you can make an entrance walking to Cabin D, and probably get to know some people in Cabin E.

IC: Kuroi, after some other people that had entered, walked to his cabin, Cabin E. He opened the door and met some of his best buds from last year. "Hey, Akira, Raven, Kristen, and Rebekka! Nice to see you all again. I decided to attend this creepy camp once again, since it's so boring with out you guys. Anyways, I brang some junk food, soda, and some video games." Kuroi put up some of his stuff and sat down on the wooden floor.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Kristen smiled at Kuroi and preceeded to walk to a bed in the coner of the small cabin. She put her bag of items under her bed and sat down. Her back was killing her from standing around so long with the bag on her shoulder.

Ciera
December 4th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Rebekka smiled as she leapt onto a top bunk of the bunk towards the back of the cabin. She sets her bag against the wall and leaps down, to the floor, and sits down next to Kuroi. "It's been a while. It's good to see you again.. all of you."

O
December 4th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Taisuke walked in, He had a big white rucksack with a small shoulderstrap bag. He fished out some Keys that the counselor gave him and unlocked the DOor to Cabin C.
He seemed to be the first one there. He unpacked and walked out, swinging his cap the other way round, He walked to the nearest cabin, Cabin D.

Sawyer
December 4th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I walked out of Cabin D and saw everyone else talking. I tried to hide, because my personality was usually shy. "I can't believe my idiot parents sent me HERE. I hate camp."

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Akira looked around the cabin then chose another off the top bunks. She tossed her stuff up there then jumped up there herself. "We all came back. Why?"

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 11:25 AM
"No choice really. It was here or my grandmother's." She makes a face, and giggles. Rebekka smiles. "Though I'm glad to've returned!"

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Kristen sighed. "i returned because of nostalgia. I have no real idee why beyond that." repleid Kristen.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 11:35 AM
"I'm not sure why I cam eback. Just felt I might be need I guess."

Desert Cacturne
December 5th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Yeah, so did I. Hopefully there's some new stuff this year. They always changed events every summer. Hey, how 'bout we all sit by the campfire and make S'mores?"

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"It's not even night yet. But it sounds like a good idea."

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 06:39 PM
" YEs, go and make your smores," I said." Save me some though, cause all I want now is sleep! Good ol' fashioned sleep in a weird bed....."

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Alana laughed and hopped off the bed. She reached back up grabbed something and quickly stuffed it into her pocket. "Come on lets go have some fun while sleeping beauty takes a nap."

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Hey!" I said, throwing my pillow at her!" That's not nice!"

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Akira grinned and grabbed the pillow. Then she had an idea. "You asked for it. Pillow fight!" She threw the pillow back at him.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 07:51 PM
" Oh ho! I expected this, so I packed ready," I said.

I went into my bag and pulled out pillows. I grabbed them like nuymchucks and let them loose!

pokefan89
December 6th, 2004, 04:58 AM
OOC: Caturne, there's already five people in cabin E. Unless you want to be the ghost, who is our friend.

IC: I walked up to the cabin and saw my friends from last year. "Hey guys, what brings you'll back."

Sawyer
December 6th, 2004, 07:48 AM
IC: "listen to them having fun. Pfffffftttt," i said to myself hoping no one overheard me.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Akira grinned and grabbed two pillows. She tossed one at Tyler and one at Raven.

Desert Cacturne
December 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM
OOC: o.o; Eep! I'm a ghost. I guess so. What am I supposed to do?

Flygon_Zero
December 6th, 2004, 09:17 PM
OOC: I guess the normal stuff, just as a ghost.....o.0

IC: I barely dodged the deadly pillow of doom, and tossed my remaining three at Akira!

Ciera
December 7th, 2004, 12:19 PM
OOC: o.o; Eep! I'm a ghost. I guess so. What am I supposed to do?
OOC: Aww *huggles* No worries ^^ *looks around before huggling everyone* Hugs for you and me! *giggles*

IC: 'Bekka giggles and she leaps to her bunk, and easily tosses a couple pillows at Akira, while giggling senselessly.

Sawyer
December 7th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I walked away, to where the gate blocking the exit was. "My family just wants to get rid of me," i said to myself shedding a tear. "I can't believe they can have such fun here... it's practically a jail."

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Akira laughed and grabbed all the pillows she could. She looked around the room carefully wondering who to take out first. She toosed two at Bekka and the rest at Raven then dove under one of the beds. "Ha can't get me." She said in an antaganizing voice.

pokefan89
December 8th, 2004, 04:56 AM
"Hey!" Tyler picked the pillows and threw it at Akira.

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 03:25 PM
alrighty, "I said," weren't yall gonna smore?"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"Yeah that's true." Akira picked up the pillows and and put them back on the bed. "Coming?" She asked.

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Nope," I said," I think I'll stay here, Bump Linkin Park, and draw a bit! "

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Akira shrugged. "Suit your self." She tossed the last pillow at him and went out side. It was dark by now.

pokefan89
December 10th, 2004, 04:57 AM
"Yeah. Me too." I walk outside and go to the fire with my smores stuff out.

Flygon_Zero
December 10th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I tuned them out with my music and gave them a thumbs up!

I love this song!!! I thought.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Akira shook her head and went out side as well. It didn't take long to start a fire and after it was done Akira sat back and started to prepare her marshmellow for roasting.

pokefan89
December 16th, 2004, 06:49 AM
I sat down and started roasting marshmellows too. "Hey, Alana, how was school? Did you miss me?"

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:52 PM
OOC: I'm Akira in this RPG.

Akira grinned. "Well I did miss some of my friends. Not nercaceraly you."

pokefan89
January 8th, 2005, 09:54 AM
OOC: Sorry.

"Well, I just thought that you would."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Akira laughed slightly. "Of course I missed you. Anyways school was ok. To easy as usual." Pulls her marshmellow out of the fire and eats it.

pokefan89
January 22nd, 2005, 09:51 AM
"I know what you mean."
*pulls marshmellow out of fire and begins to eat it.*
"I missed you too."

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 11:01 AM
"So what have you been up to? Anything interesting happen away from camp? Since last summer I've been bored."

pokefan89
January 31st, 2005, 04:45 PM
"I know. After those ghosts nothing has scared me."

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 04:53 PM
"To true. I wonder if they're still here. I bet they are but I'm not worried. I just hope none of the other campers have to worry about them."

Anacortes
January 31st, 2005, 05:41 PM
(OOC: Can I still join...?)

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 05:49 PM
I didn't make it but I think you can. Everyone else has left.

Anacortes
January 31st, 2005, 05:52 PM
Ok. Im in!

Name: Jennifer
Cabin: D

pokefan89
February 4th, 2005, 07:22 AM
((sure, you can join))
"Remember,Alana, the ghosts can't hurt anyone now?"

Alana
February 4th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Yes I know that but the other campers don't. I'd rather not have to worry about waking in the middle of the night by some ghost hovering over me. It would be, well creepy even if they can't hurt me."

pokefan89
February 5th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"They're nice now.Don't you remember?"
*stands up and stretches.*
"Relax."

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"yeah I know but waking up with one hovering over you would still be creepy." Akira grinned and stood up too. "It's getting late. I'm going to turn in."

pokefan89
February 6th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"I know. Iwas here last year too, remember?"
*walks over to Akira *
"Me too, let's go."

Alana
February 6th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Akira nodded. "Yes I remember." She walked inside and climbed up the ladder to her bunk. "Guess I'll see you in the morning. And for all you girls out there don't wake me up. It'll be annoying." She turned over and closed her eyes.

Anacortes
February 6th, 2005, 03:43 PM
I walked towards cabin D, and knocked. The first day of camp was always a little scary, right? When nobody answered I turned th e doorknob and walked in. I was quite surprised to see there were not much people there. Well at least not as much as I was expecting. I walked up to one of them and said, "Hi, I'm new here...."

pokefan89
February 20th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Night, Akira."
*lays down and goes to sleep right away.*

((don't forget, everyone in cabins A-D are new.))

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Akira didn't fall asleep right away. She was thinking about the events of the year before. Eventually she went to sleep picturing how the new campers would react if they woke up with a ghost hovering over them. She grinned a little evily in her sleep thinking she might convince one of the ghosts to help her out with a plan later on.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 03:09 PM
The people remained silent. "Fine, suit yourself." I shrugged and walked out the door. A, empty. B, empty. C, just one person? D, not much fun. E. I opened the dor to cabin E. There were so many people! It was quite strange. Why don't these people spread out? The other cabins are just going to waste. Then I noticed that some of the people were not asleep yet. I slowly closed the door, hoping they didn't see me...

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Akira opened her eyes slowly. She had heard some one come in. "If you're a ghost get lost I'm tired if you're a human then please say why you are here." She muttered sleepishly. She sat up and looked around as the door closed. She sighed and got up. She walked over to the door opened it and looked out. A girl she didn't know was standing there. "Hello. Can I help you?"

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Oh no. Someone noticed me. I thought as I turned around to look at the figure that came out of the door. She was much taller, and looked prettier. I bet she hates me because I'm so much worse that her. "Oh, I'm new here and I don't know where to go." I lied...

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Akira grinned and rubbed her messy hair. "You got here kinda late. It would've been easier to have come tomarow morning." She shrugged. "What cabin were you assigned to? I'll help you find it if you'd like."

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I knew clearly what cabin I was assigned to, but I had another curiosity about what this girl had said when she was still in her bed. "No, it's ok. I won't bother you anymore, but what was that ghost you were talking about before you opened the door?" I knew it wasen't a good idea to start asking questions on the first day, so before she could reply I said, "I'm sorry, I have too much curiosity. I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I started to walk away...

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Akira grinned. "You don't need to worry about that. I was just dreaming I was dancing with a cute ghost. So what's your name?" She asked stepping out of the cabin. The ground was cool but not cold which was good. It meant the weather would be warm the next day.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I stopped and looked back. "Oh, my name is Jennifer. It's getting late by the way, I think I need to go find my cabin and rest for the night. See you tommorrow." I said and walked away. Dancing with a cute ghost. It had to bu much more that that. There was a strange feeling about that cabin. How could it be that crowded, talkative. And they all seemed to be very mature and older than people in the other cabins. She wasen't telling the truth. Whatever it was, I was determined to find out...

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Akira sighed and shook her head as she went back into her cabin and closed the door. "I'm thinking she didn't believ me." She said quietly to no one.

"No I don't think she did. So what did the cute ghost look like?" Akira jumped slightly and turned around.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry." The ghost vanished and reappeared on her bed.

"Hey get off of there I need to sleep." She hissed walked over. The ghost just grinned at her so she sat beside him. Finally he shrugged and vanished. Akira laughed slightly as she pulled the covers over her again.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I slept, and soon it was morning. I had this weird dream a ghost was sitting on that older girl's bed, and they were laughing together. My instincts told me that wasen't just any dream. That was a sign of hidden powers at work here. That girl wasen't normal. She could be a ghost with a human form, trying to haunt us. As I woke up I again walked to Cabin E, hearing people talking. 'Stay away, this is no good.' A voice in my mind said. But what else was there to do?

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Akira got up and dressed early the next morning. She swept a side the ghost that had been bothering her the night before and opened the door. She saw the girl from before adn smiled closing the door and stepping out side. "Good Morning Jennifer."

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 04:17 PM
So it was her. What did she want? I smiled and replied, "Hi. Good morning. Did you have strange dreams last night? I did.." I didn't want her to know I didn't believe her. I would just not tell her about my dream, but I was sure it was true. "What is your name, by the way. I need to know what to call you every day...!"

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Apart from the dancing ghost thing no. I'm Akira. So why did you decide to come to camp? Or did your parents make you come. Last year it was a bit of both but this year I came cause I wanted to." Akira grinned and extended her hand.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 08:10 PM
"It's the opposite. I wanted to get away from my parents. They wanted to keep me but hey, the principal told them it's good that I do so they had no choice." I said. Akira, she had this ghost dream too? or did she know what I was thinking? It's all a mystery. "You had that dream too? I had it the same! And it ws your bed the ghost was sitting on, right..?"

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"Not really. We were in a ball room. I would've smacked him if he followed me back to my room." She grinned though her eyes flashed slightly. She guessed that Jeniffer knew about the ghosts some how. Maybe she should've kept her mouth shut. Duh if it was a person they would hear.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 08:23 PM
I noted the grins and other odd movements carefully. People who lie sometimes do that. "I see, not bad. I was thinking about meeting everyone else in your cabin. I don't like how they assign cabin E with all the people and the other cabins are either half-empty or completely deserted. " They were not in a ballroom. I don't think so. This wasen't just any ordinary summer camp...

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Well most of them are still asleep but I'll wake them." She turned and went back into the cabin. She opened the door again and said, "Come in if you want. My room mates don't bite."

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I won't be sure they don't bite. They all have secrets kept from me. It seemed like I don't belong here. Heck, if they plotted to kill me it's common sense they don't tell. I walked in, and smiled slightly. "Hi, I am new here. I'm sure you treat newbies well, don't you?" I know if there was a yes that meant I wasen't in danger right away, but I was sure I have to keep an extra eye on these people...

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Akira grinned. "Of course we're nice to newbies. Relaxe. We aren't plotting anything. But as you've already guessed there are secrets kept here. But it's nothing to worry about. It doesn't concern you or anyone else in the camp."

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"That's good to hear." I said, relieved. She had said it didn't concern me in any way. But there was that grin again. Nothing can be trusted here, especially if I'm the only one not in their cabin E, this is just going wrong. Only I am the newbie, everyone else have somply disappeared befrore I got here. Quite sad. I did wonder if it was them who caused their disappearances..

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"You still don't trust me do you? The reason there are so few peopel is that this place is kind of unpopular. DOn't ask why cause I'm not sure. But I guess what you want to know is what the secret is. Sorry but I can't tell you. I'm sure you'll find out soon enough though." She grinned kind of evily remembering her earlier plan.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah, it's unpopular because all the newbies left, I thought. I can't leave. Where is the camp instructor? WE can't just roam alone like this can we? I turned and left, going back to my cabin. Their secret was about ghosts, I was sure of it. Whether or not I know about it isn't inportant, but having someone as a friends is. From the looks of this, it's impossible...

pokefan89
February 22nd, 2005, 07:47 AM
*I rush out of the cabin and run to Cabin D. I rush inside the cabin and run up to Jennifer.*
"Hey, Jennifer, I want to tell you something. The camp..."
*I paused, thinking about what to say.*
"...We saved the camp from ghosts last year, and they're the reason that the camp is unpopular. We, the ones in Cabin E, that is, are the only ones besides you that know about what happened last year. I, I just wanted to tell you, so you don't think we're plotting to kill you or something."
*I stop, out of breath, to give her time to think.*

Anacortes
February 22nd, 2005, 03:16 PM
Well this person seemed tired. "You in a hurry or something? Don't tire yourself like that next time. Well thanks for telling me. But why woudln't you tell me? It's not like I'll run away or something. Ok I think you should go back to your cabin before they notice you're gone." I said, smiling at this person. At least someone here is nice...

pokefan89
February 24th, 2005, 09:07 AM
"Nah, its ok. I didin't tell you earlier because I have a thing about making girls mad."
*I pause for a second before going on.*
"So, any questions about the camp...or the ghosts?"

Alana
February 24th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Akira walked up to them quietly. "And I didn't tell because I didn't want yu to leave. Sorry if I worried you." She grinned sheepishly and held out her hand. "Let's try again. I'm Akira and I live with ghosts."

Anacortes
February 24th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"Hello, Akira. I'm new to this place. Can you introduce me? You and this young man here. You guys seem really nice. It's quite nice you actually live with ghosts. I've never seen one though. Pure luck, ya never know!" I laughed. "I have to unpack and all, I'll see you all at lunch time. Come over here. This place is empty. Yours i too crowded. And bring your ghost friend if you can!" I pretended none of the beginning happened, and placed my hand on hers. "Friends?"

Alana
February 24th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"Sure." Said Akira smiling. "And no more secrets. I promise." She let go of Jennifer's then added, "Can I call you Jen? I'm just asking. If you want you can call me Ki Ki. I earned that nickname at school this year. A new kid moved to our school and we became best friends. For some reason she started calling me Ki Ki nd the name sorta stuck."

pokefan89
February 28th, 2005, 06:48 AM
"Yeah,see ya."
*I turn towards Akira.*
"Ki-Ki, huh? Nice nickname."

Anacortes
February 28th, 2005, 09:19 AM
"Of course you could call me Jen. I never thought of it though. Can I come into your cabin by the way? It's so empty here, Ki Ki?" I said, alughing. This was getting better. I wasen't new anymore, so let's have some fun..

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Hmm." Siad Ki Ki thinking. "Sure I think you can come to our cabin. It's a bit to crowded though. But I'll introduce you to Jeff. He's a friendly ghost. He visited me last night boy was it annoying. It kept me up for about half an hour."

Anacortes
February 28th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"So that was what happened! I don't see how it's scary though.." I said. "Come on, I want to get to know him!" I got excited. This would be really fun. I wouldn't be a loner anymore, I would be part of their group, and Ki Ki had said so! I unpacked the rest of my things and grabbed a plastic bag. "Here, I brought some food. You guys want to share it for lunch?"

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Sure." Said Ki Ki sitting on one of the empty beds. "After we eat we can go back to the my cabin and I'll see if I can get Jeff to come out and say hello. I'm not sure if he will. I don't know if he ikes strangers or not."

Anacortes
February 28th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I walked out of the cabin, over to Akira's cabin E. Once I had feared it, now I'm relieved I can actually step into it. "I'd rather you introduce me. You know..I'm quite shy around strangers too."

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Alright." Said Akira grinning. She looked around then called, "Hey Jeff come on out. I want you to meet Jennifer." There was silence then a soft breeze and the ghost of what seemed to be a seventeen year old boy appeared. He had dark hair and eyes to match. He was wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt. "Jeff meet Jennifer. Jennifer Jeff."

OOC: are the ghosts like greyish or do they have color?

Anacortes
February 28th, 2005, 04:12 PM
ooc: color looks better..you decide.

ic: "Glad to meet you, Jeff." I said, holding out my hand, then took it back. "Wait, can ghosts shake hands or not? I have no idea. So how did you become a ghost? I hear it's really cool. Can you tell me about it?" I asked excitingly. "I've got to thank Akira for getting me to know you!" I turned to Akira and back at Jeff..

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 04:18 PM
OOC: Color then.

"Well ghosts can sort of shake hands." Jeff nodded lsightly then sat on the bed and said,

"It felt wierd to be a ghost. It changed me to. I wasn't the way I had been." He shrugged. "But thanks to these guys they chenged me back to the way I was though I was still a ghost." He grinned and offered his hand. "I can't touch anything in the living world but you can pretend to shake hands."

"Right." Akira sitting beside him and grinning.

Anacortes
March 1st, 2005, 07:12 AM
"Sure" I said, pretending to shake his hand. "Now the cool stuff, like can you walk through walls and go around invisible? I asked curiously.

Alana
March 1st, 2005, 02:10 PM
Jeff grinned. "Yes I can become invisible. It's how I get around unoticed. And I can move through walls and other solid objects but I find it quicker ad easier to just vanish and appear where I want to be. Kind of like teleporting." He demonstrated by vanishing and appearing behind her then vanishing again and appearing back on the bed.

Anacortes
March 1st, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Dude, that is remarkably cool! Can you make me into a ghost? Pretty please?" I said, making it sound like a joke. But heck, I could be serious without knowing it. Can he really do that..?

Alana
March 1st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Jeff grinned. "Sorry you have to die to become a ghost. Plus there are all kinds of complicated procedures involved that you have to do while you're alive. It's a real pain inthe neck I'll tell you." He laid back on Akira's bed causing her to pretend to scowl. "But it doesn't matter. Those things are ancaint. No one knows how to become a ghost. I found out by reading an anceitn book. I lost it ten years ago." He shrugged, closed his eyes, and vanished.

"Well that wa enlightening." Jeff appeared beside them leaning against the wall his hands in his pockets. Akira sighed and shook her head grinning.

pokefan89
March 3rd, 2005, 09:23 AM
OOC: Will you two try to go a little slower so I can keep up?

IC: *I walked in and sat down next to Jen.*
"You know, my best friend turned into a ghost last year."

Anacortes
March 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Yeah, I might as well die. I'd like to stay at this camp forever, with my friends, like you." I raised one eyebrow at Jeff. "It's better than going back after this month to start your normal and stupid life, don't ya think? I want to try. Can you help me?" I begged..

Alana
March 3rd, 2005, 07:15 PM
OOC: Sorry pokefan89.

Jeff shook his head. "Sorry no." Akira watched them talk feeling slightly confused.

"It's not a good idea to wish for death you know?" She said in a joking voice though she meant it in a serious way.

Jeff turned to Tyler and asked in a highly interested tone, "Which one of your frineds?"

Anacortes
March 4th, 2005, 07:44 AM
"For you it isn't, for me it is." I said, sitting on Tyler's bed. "You guys go and talk, I'll go to the washroom for a minute" I stood up and left. When I was outside, I tried to think of ways Jeff would agree to help. Or, was he just an illusion made by Akira and Tyler...?

pokefan89
March 5th, 2005, 09:02 AM
"You know, Arion.I met him last year."
*I get up and walk after Jen*
"He was one of the ghosts that helped us last year...the reason there are only five people in this Cabin."

Anacortes
March 5th, 2005, 08:50 PM
I walked back in after a quick thought, almost bumping into Tyler while opening the door. "Done." I said quickly, face blank without expresson. I didn't want to be here anymore, and I regret coming to this camp. If there was another person not in Cabin E, it'd make my staying here feel a little better...

pokefan89
March 6th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"Hey, Jen, what's the matter?"
*I follow her out, then suddenly remember something.*
"I just remembered. there's going to be some more campers in a couple of days."

Alana
March 6th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"I hope they get here soon." Said Akira following him. "I mean it's fun to hang ouot with old friends but it's also fun to have some new ones. It's annoying that the camp is so empty. It means there won't be as many activities."

pokefan89
March 9th, 2005, 06:38 AM
"I know what you mean Akira."
*I walk out of the cabin.*
"See ya, Ki Ki.'

Anacortes
March 10th, 2005, 05:35 PM
I personally didn't give a dang whether or not Jeff wanted to help me, but I still wanted to stay at this camp. I walked into the woods and took a deep breath. It was always nice to be somewhere near mother nature.

((Sorry for the short post..))

pokefan89
March 11th, 2005, 05:00 AM
*i run to catch up with jen, thinking about what I would say to
her.*
"Hey Jen, wait up!"
*I pause while I think of what to say."

Anacortes
March 11th, 2005, 07:15 AM
I turned back, seeing Tyler stand there. Perhaps he wanted to get something out of me? Well no, that's not going to happen. At least not here, in the woods. This is a peaceful place. "Hey Tyler! You came out to take a walk too? Come on! You should come see this. They say that trees near a camp have mystical powers, not ghosts. It's kind of more exciting.."

Alana
March 12th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Akira watched them then folllowed. "Mystical powers?" She said it quietly so no one would hear her. She didn't want Jen to be affended. "Mind if I come along. I love walks."

Anacortes
March 12th, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Oh, you're here too! Come along! Nature walks are my favourite. You..?"

Alana
March 12th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"Yeah they're great. It's a great way to calm your nerves to. I used to take walks alot last year. It was a rather stressful summer. Don't you think so Tyler?" Akira looked at him thinking about the year before.

pokefan89
March 12th, 2005, 10:17 AM
"Very. Those ghosts trying to kill all of us, it was scary."
*I catch up to Jen and pause again.*
"So, uh, what do you think about the camp?"

Anacortes
March 12th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"It's a camp, not home or school. One of a kind and better. So I can't really complain, since I worked hard to get here. I do hope there will be other people coming soon, or next year, I mean that since it is already three quarters through this summer, and I missed quite alot in the first half. Only about two weeks left I think." I said..

Alana
March 12th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Well I wouldn't worry. That's still plently of time to have fun. And I'm sure other campers will come." Said Akira looking at the sky. "At least I hope they do."

pokefan89
March 13th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"Like maybe the other people in our cabin or more people who don't know about all the weird stuff that happens here."
*I looke down towards the ground because I hear a sound and I see that I was about to step on a rattlesnake.*
"Hey look, you two, a snake. Dare me to pick it up?"

Alana
March 13th, 2005, 01:10 PM
"If you want ot pic up a rattler go ahead. I'll plan your funeral." Akira grinned then said, "But I'll give you five dollars to poke it." She looked at the rattler keeping just out of striking distance. "Aren't you just adorable!" She clapped her hands together and smiled at the ticked off snake.

Anacortes
March 13th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Dosen't matter what you do. I'll touch it if you're too scared. Let me show you it's not poisonous, do you want?" I said, thiking. A snake, a perfect excuse to get myself hurt. I'll just say it crawled on me. Blame the world, when it blames you. "What's the answer..?"

Alana
March 13th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"No I don't think you should touch it. Why don't you poke it with a long stick. Oh but don't hurt it. I think snakes are cool but there're also soooooooo cute." She made the big eyes and looked at the snake lovingly.

Anacortes
March 14th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"Why not?" I asked, "Besides, there arn't any long sticks around anyways. Unless you can find one, I'll use it." I said to Akira...

Alana
March 14th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Because touching a ticked off rattle snake without any protection is a stupid idea." Replied Akira searching for a long stick. She went into some thicker tender then came back out holding a decent lengthed stick. "Here." She handed it to Jen. "I think this will do."

Anacortes
March 14th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"I guess.." I said, grabbing the stick and giving the snake a nasty little poke. Well it must have been ticked off for sure, when it began to crawl in my direction. "Well, I'm done. Your turn?" I said, giving the stick to Akira like nothing had happened..

Alana
March 15th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Akira shrugged and took the stick. She watched the snake come closer then gently slid the stick underneath. "Watch this. I saw it on TV once." She lifted the snake off the ground and eased over to the trees. It slipped off before she managed to drop in the bushes though. It hissed angrily and slithered away rattling it's tail irratably. "Shoot. It always works for the guys on TV."

pokefan89
March 15th, 2005, 04:58 AM
"I could have picked that thing up without a stick, scaredy cat."

Anacortes
March 15th, 2005, 07:36 AM
"I'm not scared. It's polite to take a friend's advice, don't take me wrong. I'll find ya another snake to play with." I mumbled and looked around the bushes..

Alana
March 15th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Hmph if you were so brave why didn't you pick it up before we messed with it?" Asked Akira slyly. She lookeda t Jen and shrugged, "I don't think we should bothe any more snakes. There's no point and it's not very nice. Pore Rattler I hope I didn't hurt it."

Anacortes
March 15th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I continued, picking up some leaves that were not broken, and ignored Akira's comment. I'd been insutled enough to learn not to take critisism personally now. "I'll just collect some stuff and make something out of it. It's been a while and, you guys can go back if you want, I'll stay here a little longer." I said when we appeared to be reaching the end of the trail, and a small village was just half a mile away...

pokefan89
March 16th, 2005, 05:01 AM
"Sorry, I didn't mean to insult anybody, it's just, well you know."
*I get a knife out of my pocket and drive it into my hand. Before any blood can come out, a bright light flashes and it heals.*
"I'm fearless, you see."

Anacortes
March 16th, 2005, 07:34 AM
"There's no such thing as fear. It's more like fear to being alive, to be exact. That was a very nice thing you did there, Tyler. If you'd just let it stay wounded it's be more painful than death." I complimented him, and gave a little smlie. "There's a small village ahead. I don't know if we should go, but it's your choice...."

pokefan89
March 16th, 2005, 12:20 PM
"I don't really have a choice in that, Jen. It heals on it's own as long as I have this on me."
*I pull out a small cross.*
"Remember how we used this to keep the ghosts from killing us, Ki Ki?"

Flygon trainer
March 16th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"I don't really have a choice in that, Jen. It heals on it's own as long as I have this on me."
*I pull out a small cross.*
"Remember how we used this to keep the ghosts from killing us, Ki Ki?"
Pokefan, that type of Rping is exactly what it said in the rules NOT to do. I advise you take classes at the Acadamy. Also, I advise the rest of you to improve the length and quality of your posts, which can also be taught via the Acadamy or simply PMing a good RPer asking for help.

pokefan89
March 17th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Pokefan, that type of Rping is exactly what it said in the rules NOT to do. I advise you take classes at the Acadamy. Also, I advise the rest of you to improve the length and quality of your posts, which can also be taught via the Acadamy or simply PMing a good RPer asking for help.

OOC: first of all flygon, I have been RPing like this the entire time during the RP and second I can RP the way the others have been, I just have'nt in this RP.

Anacortes
March 17th, 2005, 07:27 AM
((Woha..just do what he says and you'll be fine.))

"Ghosts killing us? That would be sweet! Did anybody die last year?" I seemed excited. "Please tell me more. And that cross of yours...ok it is dark out already, I'd better get back to my cabin now. See you guys tomorrow!" I said, running back. What if I caught them off guard, would I be able to convince Jeff, or are they going to stay in sight of him as long as I'm around...?

pokefan89
March 17th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"See ya, Jen! Sleep good!"
*I looked around at the trees around and thought,
(What is she in such a hurry about? Oh well, I better get to my cabin too.)
"Hey Ki Ki, let's go back, it's getting late."

Anacortes
March 17th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I went to Cabin E, but hesitated and went back to my cabin. I didn't want Akira to run in the room all of a sudden and see me begging Jeff to turn me into a ghost. I spent the rest of the night thinking how I could find a way to keep them out of the way, and go ask him myself. I felt that this was going to be hard. They befriended the ghosts last year, after they tried to attack..

Alana
March 17th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Akira nodded and started to head back to her cabin. "I'm worried about Jen. She seems to hold little caring for her life. Do you think she'll do something stupid?" She turned to Tyler. The shadows were falling and soon it would be dark. "If Jeff bothers me tonight I'll kill him....if I can find out how to kill some one who's already dead."

pokefan89
March 18th, 2005, 05:32 AM
"Don't woory, Ki Ki, We'll keep an eye on Jen..."
*I pause for a second before going on.*
"Besides, there are ways to get at a ghost. Trust me, I know that for sure."

Anacortes
March 18th, 2005, 07:40 AM
((I can't find nothing else to post, so just say it's morning..))

The next morning came, and I woke to sounds of birds chirping. Akira and Tyler must still be in their cabin sleeping, so I walked to the nearby stream and picked a few rocks. I went over to Cabin E, but I know I didn't want to disturb them. 13 days left, there must be a chance somehow. They will never abandon me and go of on their own, I don't think so..

Alana
March 18th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Akira opened her eyes in the dim light of the cabin. She stretched and sat up rubbing her eyes. "Thirteen days." She mumbled before getting up. She brushed her hair and pulled on her shoes. Then opened the door quietly and went to the mess tent to get some breakfast.

OOC: We haven't eaten much in this RP and I'm starving. ^_^

Anacortes
March 18th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I spied Akira leaving her cabin, but apparantly Tyler was still there. I decided to follow her to get food, since I had given them all of my extra snacks, which they probably ate already, and was definitly hungry. My first time at a summer camp, I was quite curious about what they would feed me. Sereal? Toast? Or simply nothing? I think I'd best just stay out of Akira and Tyler's sight right now..

((I'm changing this plot into a story for a writing assignment in my school.^^))

pokefan89
March 20th, 2005, 12:32 PM
*I woke up the next morning and noticed Akira had left the cabin, leving me alone.*
"Hmmmm, she must have gotten breakfast." I said sleepily, "I'll go too."
*I got up and went over to the mess tent, hoping I wasn't too late.*

Anacortes
March 20th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Behind me, I saw Tyler. "Morning, friend." I mumbled and kept going, past Akira and went to grab the food that was there. I didn't feel like going anywhere but back to bed, to continue with my dream..

pokefan89
March 21st, 2005, 09:05 AM
"Hey, Jen." I turn to Akira and sit down. "Hey, how are you? I noticed you left pretty early." I looked at her, waiting for an answer. "You know, I just remembered that I heard a weird sound last night coming from the woods. Wanna check it out?"

Alana
March 21st, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Sure." Said Akira smiling. "I slept pretty well last night. Jeff must have gone to haunt some one else or maybe just stayed out of peoples way." She ate some of her eggs and leaned back slightly. She sat up and said in a quieter voice, "Did you notice how Jen was trying to stay out of sight when she was coming to breakfast. What do you think is wrong. I'm kind of worried about her. Maybe we shouldn't have told her about the ghosts or introduced to one."

pokefan89
March 22nd, 2005, 08:59 AM
"Maybe you're right. She doesn't seem like she wants to live or something like that. We should keep an eye on her." I look around after saying this and then get up and start to head towards the line. "I'm going to get some breakfast then we can talk about this...and about the noises I heard."

Alana
March 22nd, 2005, 10:45 AM
Akira nodded adn took another bite of pancake. She was curious about the strang noises adn worried about Jen. "I hope she'll be alright. I know Jeff would never help her become a ghost nor would any of the other. At least I hope not." She sighed and took another bite. She didn't feel ery hungry any more just worried.

pokefan89
March 22nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
I returned to the table and began eating my eggs and bacon. "I know, Ki Ki. But we have to make sure that she does not find out how powerful the Protection cross is. If she does want to become a ghost, the cross will help her towards that goal."

Anacortes
March 22nd, 2005, 02:56 PM
I sat on a corner listening to Akira and Tyler talk. I wondered where that cross was hidden, and I wanted to get it. Sneaking away, I went to their cabin and knocked on the door. It was not locked, so I went in. "Hey, anyone home?" I said quietly, and keeping an eye on the door. They were not inside yet, but who knows..

Alana
March 22nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Akira nodded. "Yeah. You keep your with you right? I do." She tugged at a chain around her neck. It wasn't very noticable unless she pointed it out. When she pulled the chain a cross was revealed. It was just like Tyler's. She looked at it then tucked it back into her shirt. "Maybe we shouldn't mention them. Jen might over hear and that would be bad."

pokefan89
March 23rd, 2005, 04:56 AM
"You're right." I look around and notice that Jen is missing, "Where is she anyway?" I ask. I get up and start to walk towards the door, "I'll find out where she is."

A ghost floats into the mess tent at that moment and goes over to me. "Hey, Tyler."

OOC: there is a discussion for the RP in the RP Lounge.

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 07:37 PM
"What's wrong with you, hopeless immortal!" I shouted and stormed out of the room. "Why won't you come out?" I walked sliently back to a small corner in the mess tent, tiptoeing. I slowly raised my head a little so that nobody woudl see me, and I saw him talking with Tyler. Akira seemed to tug at her neck continously. what was she doing..?

Alana
March 24th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Akira smiled and let go of the chain. She stood up and walked over to Tyler and the ghost. "Hi. You haven't seen Jen by chance have you? She's one of the newer campers. For some reason she really seems to want to be a ghost." She sighed and looked at the ghost then Tyler and waited for the ghost to answer her.

pokefan89
March 24th, 2005, 07:49 AM
"Hey Akira. How ya doing?" He turns toward Tyler and opens his mouth to speak.

"Wait. Arion, I want to know what you have been doing over the past year. I have been thinking about you for the past year, and I have to tell you, before the end of the this summer, I will no longer have this cross. I want you to have it."

"Okay, whatever you say. But keep it on you for now because there are some scary things in the woods this summer." Arion turns back towards Akira and says, "Sorry, but I haven't."

Alana
March 24th, 2005, 07:53 AM
"Alright. Well thanks Arion." Said Akira. She thought for a moment then asked, "What kind of things live in the woods this summer? We were walking in the forest yesterday and all we saw was a snake."

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 10:23 AM
OOC: Alana do you want to play one more person? Me and pokefan89 are already doing so.</ooc>

To take that cross from Arion and Akira. there's gotta be a way to do so. I sat there, thinking. Suddenly something disturbed my thought. I turned back to see another girl. She was no ghost, nor anyone from Cabin E. "Hey, you new?" I whispered loudly enough for only the two of us to hear.

"Yeah, I'm in Cabin C. How about you?"

"Same." I said, and slowly emerged from my hiding spot, pretending I'd never noticed the other three. "Why don't I show you around? This camp is pretty cool, but yeah, lonely. If you didn't come I'd be bored to death. Now let's get to our cabin first." I glanced back at them. One of them was staring st me, or maybe just in my direction and never even noticed me. Who cares? Now me and this new person will team up together. Two on four. Still a hard one...

Alana
March 24th, 2005, 10:35 AM
OOC: I've got Jeff remember. Only problem is I seemed to have lost him. Jeff! Hey Jeff! Where are you Jeff? Oh I found him. ^_^

Suddenly Jeff glided in and looked around. He spotted Akira, waved, and came over. "Hi Jeff."

"Hey Akira. Say you haven't seen that girl Jen around have you?"

"No why?"

"I saw her in your cabin earlier and I thought she was looking for you guys but then she shouted for immortals or something. I'm worried about her."

Akira looked at him and nodded. "I am too but I didn't know she was in our cabin. Do you think she was just trying to find a ghost?"

"I don't doubt it. I think you should find her and tail her."

"I'm not a stalker. I can't just follwo her everywhere."

"Ok not every where but keep an eye on her."

"I was planning to."

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 10:50 AM
<ooc> Yeah okay, that'd work.</ooc>

"The name's Jennifer. Nice to meet you." I said as I helped the new girl unpack. What's yours?

"I'm Cassandra, and I've heard that you were new also. I guess we got to be in the same cabin?"

"Exactly. Only 17 days left and you came. Why didn't ya come at the same time as I did? I've only been here for 3 days."

Cassandra stopped for a moment, and handed me a bag of candy. "Here, it's ours to share. You seem to be the only nice person around here. The others were so.." Her voice trailed off, but I nodded my head to signal thatit was okay to keep talking. "...They seem really mean. I just walked past them and they didn't even look at me. Why were you hiding there...?"

pokefan89
March 24th, 2005, 02:05 PM
"Hey Akira, you know the bus with more campers came today, right?" I say. "We better go meet them.

Just then, a kid walked up to Akira and me. "Hey, can one of you show me where Cabin E is? I completely forgot where it is."

"Of course, Furoi. But first there's someone you need to meet. Her name's Jen and we think we need to keep an eye on her." I look around before going on. "We've told her about the ghosts and I think that she wants to become one."

Alana
March 24th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"Hi Furoi long time no see." Said Akira smiling. Jeff leaned against the wall and feel through it. He reappeared as if nothing had happened. "So how many new campers are there?' Asked Akira ignoring Jeff. He sometimes liked to show off to anyone he hadn't seen for a while or new campers.

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 04:41 PM
<ooc> Three characters per person?</ooc>

"Okay, I don't get you one bit here. What's wrong with you? Why are you even trying to get near them?" Cassandra shouted at me, like she knows what happened before her arrival.

"I don't know, I felt that it must be a good chance to die here, and not go back home after the week is over, but stay as an immortal, or ghost. I need your help. I mean it." I said, with a minor serious look on my face. "Please."

"You fool! They'll never give you a chance!" Was her reply. "Very well, if that's what you want. I know them from the past. Not in this camp but from preschool, some 10 years ago. I'm not sure if they know me. They'd gave me heck of a nightmare during that time." She calmed down, and signaled me to the door. "I can sense it. They'd probably get all the people in the camp to keep an eye on you. Let's just take a walk in the forest, get them distracted. Then I'll tell you next plan...."

pokefan89
March 25th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Yeah, really." Furoi shrugged his shoulder's and said, "Oh, I don't know, but ait's about twenty I'd say."

"Really, well we'll have our hands full this summertrying to keep the ghosts secret. I mean, after last year, this place has to have a reputation."

"Of course, I still remember when I died, sacrificing myself so the crosses would activate their full power." Arion replied. "And with what's going around the woods lately, not even us ghosts are safe anymore."

"Hey, uh, Tyler, weren't you going to introduce some one to me? Someone you said we should watch."

Anacortes
March 25th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"Listen very carefully." Cassandra whispered as the two of us entered the woods. "They have spies everywhere around us. You be very careful and do the most normal of things. Nothing even a little bit odd, or else it'll catch their attention. The 19 other people that came with me are all in Cabins A, B, D, and a few more coming to C. They're just getting ready and all, I've left a note on the table if anyone comes in while we're gone. If ya want a decent team, get as much people as you can. Now, down to business. These woods have some mystical powers. Notice we have gone through a rather odd enterance. Their ghost friends know everything that goes on in here, so I've discovered a new path. The deeper you walk in, the better it is for you. Come on, let's get on with it before one of them finds out about us."

"But Cassandra, how did you know about these things?" I asked curiously.

"Why, I can't explain now, but I've got a strong bond with em' heartless immortals. I'll tell you when there's a good chance to sit down and talk." Was Cassandra's reply as she quietly urged me on. "Tiptoeing and try to whisper, okay?"

I nodded...

Alana
March 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Akira shook her head. "Hey Jeff maybe you should tell the other ghosts to stay hidden. I know they probably already know but some of them are show offs like you."

"I'm not a hsow off." Said Jeff indignently. "I just like to prove that I can do cool stuff."

"Yes and because you like to prove you can do cool stuff Jen wishes she were a ghost and is probably trying to find a way to become one."

"I hate it when you talk like that. Sheesh why do you always have to be right." He vanished. A few minutes later he reappeared and told her he had informed a few ghosts and they would pass the message around.

"Good. By the way have any of them seen Jen?"

Well most of the ghosts don't know who she is but one said she saw two girls walking into the forest. That's not a very smart idea."

Akira looked at Tyler. "Do you think we should head into the forest? What if one of those girls was Jen?"

pokefan89
March 26th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Definitely, and if Jen does want to be a ghost, she just might get her wish. According to the ghosts, there's something big in the woods." I walk over to Akira and then look towards Arion, "Do you know what the things in the woods are?"

Arion shrugged his shoulders and said ,"No, but I heard something about Protoplasmic Vampires."

"V-Vampires?" Furoi shook his head slowly then said, "You didn't say vampires, right?"

Alana
March 26th, 2005, 04:38 PM
*sweat bead* Akira put on a nervous smile. "Vampires. Eh you know my mom called earlier and said I had to come home right away. I'll uh see you later." She started to sneak away but Jeff blocked her path.

"No you are staying. What about Jen?"

"It's her who wants to be the ghost not me."

"Chicken."

Akira stiffened. "I am not."

"Yep you are. You're going to run out on Jen."

"Not run out on her. Just stay a safe distance away form any plasmic blood suckers." Jeff shook his head and sighed.

Anacortes
March 27th, 2005, 09:42 AM
As we walked slowly, we joined another girl who was apparantly, bored and wandering around. "Hey, you part of the camp also?" Cassandra asked. "Do you care to join us?"

"Uhh..sure. My name's Patricia. I'm in Cabin B. What did you want me to do?" She replied.

"Listen very carefully.." Cassandra began her long explanation, as I stood around waiting for them to continue. Near the end of their conversation, I heard a strange hissing sound. "Hey you two. Listen." I whispered to them.

"This place ain't human friendly.." Patricia whispered back in a scared voice.

"You staying with us. You said you would." Cassandra grabbed her arm firmly as she was about to leave. "No going back to those guys in the mess tent and give us away." She gave me a gesture by hand, towards the sound....

pokefan89
March 27th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Akira, do you have any idea what protoplasmic vampires can do?" I look around, seeing if there's anybody around. "They don't suck your blood, they eat your protoplasm, which is why even ghosts are afraid of them."

"Oh man, and I thought nothing could be worse than last year," Furoi said, "but here we are faced with something ghosts are afraid of...I can't take this, we have to get rid of them."

"I agree, and to do that you guys have to do the Ritual again." Arion gloomily replied.

Alana
March 27th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"That just made my day." Siad Akira gloomily. Jeff stood beside her looking worried too.

"So are you going to have to do the Ritual again?" Asked Jeff.

"I hope not." Replied Akira looking at Tyler. "What do you think?"

Anacortes
March 27th, 2005, 02:10 PM
"No.." Patricia hissed. "What are you trying to do, kill someone? I won't let you get away with it. Any one of us moves one step closer to that noise and I'll run back to tell them. Beware, I learned martial arts. My strength will be much stronger. Let me go or make me drag you to your judgement."

"Very well, go tell your mommy, and learn to grow up. I thought I trusted you as a mature friend and supporter. You'll never succeed being a scardy-cat." Cassandra cursed and let go of her arm, and turned to me. "Good god, what have I done..."

pokefan89
March 29th, 2005, 09:09 AM
"I don't think we have a choice, but we need six people, so we'll have to get Jen or someone else involved." I look around at everyone's faces. "We don't have any choice."

"If that is the only way, then let's do it." Furoi said happily. "But how can we convince her to die for this?"

Anacortes
March 29th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Patricia ran back as fast as she could, as Cassandra and I stood there, frozen. Mainly shocked by her actions and words. "Hey, snap out of it." I nudged Cassandra.

"Oh, yeah." She shook her head. But the sound was gone. "Now look what that dammed newbie did to us! That way. Run as far away as possible." She said as we broke off into yet another tiring run..

Meanwhile, Particia rushed into the mess tent where they were having the meeting. "Hey you people, come on! Jennifer and Cassandra are in the forest. You've got to get them out of there." She said, and dropped down onto the ground, exhausted.

Alana
March 29th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Akira looked at the girl. She was a new camper. "What do you mean? Oh never mind. Help us find them. We have to get them out of the forest." She turned to Furoi and added, "We're not going to convince anyone to die. That's the wohole point of this. To prevent any deaths." She then turned to Jeff who seemed scared. "Go get Kari and meet us at the edge of the forest. If we've already gone in then follow us." Jeff nodded and vanished. "Now if Jen will help us, we'll have six." She said and looked at the new girl. "Let's go."

Anacortes
March 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
"They entered through a secret enterance. Most people would not have recognized it." Patricia said, pointing in the direction I had gone. "You guys take it from there. I totally lost track."

"Cassandra." I whispered. "Moss covered stairs. I wonder if we should go down."

"Go!" Was her fierce reply."If you stay you'll get caught!"

Hesitating, Cassandra walked beside me as we descended the steps, which were awfully scary. "Hold your breath, Jennifer. This smell will weaken you and you'll faint if they come running toward you right now. Not good. If I'm not wrong, Patricia must have long since gone back and informed them." She sighed and we both held our noses...

angel
March 30th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Can i still join i just noticed this thing yesterday.If i can here's mine:
name-Angel
age-13
cabin-C

pokefan89
March 30th, 2005, 09:06 AM
"Don't you remember, Akira?" I asked while following her. "If we do the Ritual one of the people involved has to die."

"Yes, that's why I'm a ghost." Arion said gloomily as he floated through the wall. "And this year there's only one of us here willing to die."

"Oh, man, I don't want to see another person die. Does it have to happen?"

"Yes, Furoi, it does." I said matter of factly.

angel
March 30th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Gets out of my parents car. "Bye mom and dad" i said blowing them a kiss and walking off. "WHere is everybody" i asked myself when i got into the camp. "Is anybody here" i asked but this time out loud. A bliry figure appers. I start sceaming. "Hey stop screaming i'm freindly i couldn't hurt you if i wanted to" it said. I stoped screaming and started at it. "Hey watch" it said posing. I start laughing.

Alana
March 30th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Akira nodded. "Yeah I remember." She said gloomily. "But was hoping there was a way around it. We're trying to save Jen and I don't want all our efforts to be for nothing."

Jeff had an odd look on his face and finally he said, "So I guess there's no way around it? And I take it who ever dies becomes a ghost? I feel sorry for them. it's fun beng a ghost and all but over the years I've realised that I miss being alive alot. It's only some times mind you but it makes it really hard to do anything but sit around and think about death and life." He sighed then said, "Is there a way to bring...." He broke off and Akira finihsed for him,

"A way to bring ghosts back to life? I don't know. Do you think it's possible Tyler? I mean ghosts are different from others that have died. They remain in this world. The only thing they're lacking is a live body right?"

Anacortes
March 30th, 2005, 04:15 PM
((Angel I'd noticed you didn't have anyone to talk 2. Well thanks for joining!))

"Mistress, do not fret." Said Cassandra as she saw a young lady standing in the opening area as we went to the bottom of the stairs. "We are nothing more than a pair that's hated by all others. "May you give us your names? I'm Cassandra and this is Jennifer." She pointed at me. "Nice to meet you."

angel
March 31st, 2005, 12:16 PM
((Angel I'd noticed you didn't have anyone to talk 2. Well thanks for joining!))

"Mistress, do not fret." Said Cassandra as she saw a young lady standing in the opening area as we went to the bottom of the stairs. "We are nothing more than a pair that's hated by all others. "May you give us your names? I'm Cassandra and this is Jennifer." She pointed at me. "Nice to meet you."

I look at thim and the gohst disappers. "Huh? Where did you go" i asked trying to find him agian? "My name is angel" i said puting my hand out for hem to shake. "Where is everybody" i asked them?

Anacortes
March 31st, 2005, 03:38 PM
"The land of illusions, a mere part of this forest. Only the three of us and any other guys in the group are real. All others fake. Welcome to our group. The others are far away and shouldn't be near. We need your help, Angel. My friend here," Cassandra turned and pointed at me, than back at her. "She is doing something. A secret thing that must not be revealed to anyone else. We did last time, and now we're in danger of getting caught. Come along and let's go, before it's too late." She grabbed Angel's hand and smiled. "You lead."

pokefan89
April 1st, 2005, 04:56 AM
"Yeah, I guess, but I don't know if they can permentatly(sp?) go inside a live body after becoming a ghost." I continue to walk behind the others.

"Well, let's try to find a way." Arion said determinatly, "I'm tired of being a ghost."

angel
April 1st, 2005, 08:31 AM
SMiles. "I promise i wouldn't tell" i said. "Lead to where" i asked them?

Alana
April 1st, 2005, 02:23 PM
Jeff nodded in agreement. "Me to."

"Well then we should start researching. But our first priority is to find Jen. We should do that now. I don't want to go into those woods but we don't have a choice. Come on." Siad Akira. She started walking slowly but determinadly.

angel
April 1st, 2005, 02:28 PM
I walk into cabin c. "I'm assigned tocabin c" i said to them with a warm smile. I throw my stuff on one of the top beds.

Anacortes
April 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Aye, Angel. We're in the land of illusions. Nothing here is real, I say. Ya walk outside and turn around and you're not going to see anything. Unless.." Cassandra's voice trailed off, but I continued. "Akira and the others used magic to put us back into the camp area and out of the forest. You never know. They ain't of no good motive lately."

angel
April 1st, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Where are they then" i asked them turning back around?Zack aapperes agian. "THere east from here" he said. "East" i said thinking which way that would be.

pokefan89
April 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Ok." Furoi and me said together before we started walking behind Akira.

"Yes, that is a good idea." Arion said. "I wouldn't mind being alive again."

"I bet, I mean, I wouldn't like to be a ghost." Furoi said.

Alana
April 3rd, 2005, 01:23 PM
Jeff nodded. "If I become alive again I wonder what I'll do. Hmm. I think first I'll get a hamburger." Akira coulded help laughing.

"Of all the things you could do you'd get something to eat first?"

"Yep. And ya can't blame me. It's been who knows how many years since I've had anything to eat."

"Well I guess that's good enough." They were at the edge of the woods now. Akira took a deep breath then said, "Alright let's go."

Anacortes
April 3rd, 2005, 06:02 PM
"Aye, you're pointless. There is nothing here, Angel." Cassandra shouted, impatiently while I failed to calm her down. "Come with us if ya want, or you can stay here. They will come soon." Was her last sentence as she pushed me and stormed out of the room. I followed, back into the forest, wondering whether Angel will take it personally or come with us..."

angel
April 4th, 2005, 08:59 AM
I mumbles this "Everybodys the same". Wripes my eyes with the back of my hand. "I didn't even want to come" i said little bit higher than under my breath.

pokefan89
April 14th, 2005, 08:26 AM
"Eat a hamburger? Sounds to me. Been a while since I had one." Arion mumbled.

"Well, I'll get ya one if you come back to life."

"Thanks a lot Furoi." Arion smiles and looks at me as I begin to speak.

"Hey, Alana, I wanted to tell you something..."

Alana
April 14th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Alana turned. "Yes?" She asked smiling. Though really she was anxious to get moving. She was apprehensive with going into the forest because of what lived there but she wasn't going to give up on Jen. And she really wanted to give Jeff his wish of coming back to life. No matter how she looked at it seemed foolish. But still she had always been stuborn. And there was no way she would give up.

pokefan89
April 15th, 2005, 03:54 AM
"Well, I just want you to know that I'm not coming back next year. My parents want me to stay at home."

"That means I won't be able to see you again." Furoi and Arion said with shocked looks.

"Actually, Furoi, I...have some problems at home."

Alana
April 15th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Oh." Akira looked disappointed at this. So did Jeff. "What's wrong at home? I hope I don't sound nosy but maybe I can help or something."

Jeff nodded. "Yeah I could help too. That's if I become alive again. And if I don't then I can try to help then too." Akira saw an image of Jeff floating threw the wall and scaring everyone out of the house and grinned.

"I don't think, that would be a very good idea."

angel
April 15th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I get up and walk futher into the woods. "Nobody likes me i'm going to eat worms" i song quitely to myself.I stop and sit under a tree cause it starts to rain.

pokefan89
April 16th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"Well, maybe, but the thing is, its not that we have like, family problems and all that, its just, well, we've got a problem with, uh..."

"Say it already, will you?" Furoi and Arion said at the same time.

"Okay, the thing is, My house is haunted. That's why I can't came back next year."

angel
April 16th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"I wonder if theres other people here besides those two meanies" i said quietly to myself.

Alana
April 17th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Akira simply blinked. "Haunted. Well why does that matter. You live with ghosts over a large part of the summer." She said looking at Jeff and the other ghosts. "But then again I guess your family wouldn't like it would they. So are you moving or something? It would be the best thing to do."

pokefan89
April 17th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"Actually, my parents want me to help get rid of them this summer. They tried to do it themselves for the last five years, but the other things in our town, like protoplasmic vampires, pose a problem." I look around at everyone, "I wish getting rid of the problem was as easy as it is here."

OOC: hey, Alana and Angel, I wanted to let you know I am planning on making a sequel to this RP that takes place in Tyler's hometown(hint, hint).

Alana
April 17th, 2005, 11:02 AM
OOC: Cool. :D

Akira nodded. "It would be nice. Five years is a long time. If nothing has worked for that long what do you intend to do?" She looked into the woods then back at Tyler. "And the protoplasmic vampires, what about them?"

pokefan89
April 17th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"Well, I thought about using the crosses, but there has to be six people to do that." I pull out my cross and look at it carefully. "And besides, soon they will be gone." I look at everyone again and then back at the cross, "Cause another way is coming."

OOC: hey, about the sequel, should I start it mow or wait until this one is over?

Alana
April 17th, 2005, 01:02 PM
OOC: I think you should wait.

Akira looked at him. "What do you mean?" She asked quietly. Jeff nodded as if asking the same thing. Akira hoped he wasn't talking about anything too dangerous. The last thing she wanted was to lose another friend.

pokefan89
April 17th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"This year, the vampires, they, they will take more to defeat than just a sacrifice."

"What do you mean, Tyler?" Furoi pondered.

"Yeah, what will it take?"

"Frankly, guys, I don't really know." I look at Akira with a haunted look. "I don't have any idea."

OOC: kay, we'll wait.

Alana
April 17th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"Well, then I guess we'll just have to find out what to do." Said Akira. She looked nto the woods again then started walking. "Let's go. We can't just stand around here waiting. If we're going ot defeat these vmpires then we'll have to act." Jeff hesitated then hurried after her.

angel
April 18th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OC:That is a cool ideal.

pokefan89
April 19th, 2005, 08:09 AM
"Yeah, I guess so. Well, right now, let's get moving." I start to walk away but Furoi stops me.

"Hey, Tyler, wait."

"What?"

"Which way are we gonna go?"

"I..I don't know."

Alana
April 19th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Akira sighed and stopped. "So the situation stands at this. Jen is some where in these woods which are inhabited by protoplasmic vampires. We're trying to save her and get rid of the vampires using the ritual. However we're trying to do it without the lose of life. Plus we're trying to bring the ghosts back to life. On top of that we have no idea where we should go. Is that about right." She sighed and her shoulders slumped. "We're in trouble." She said shaking her head.

pokefan89
April 20th, 2005, 08:10 AM
"Actually, I don't think we can do the Ritual without lose of life..." I said gloomily.

"Well, we'll just have to find a way." Furoi said.

"You're right," Suddenly, my face lit up and I said, "Wait a minute, there's a place where we can find out. Unfortunally(sp?) it's my house."

Alana
April 20th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"At your house? Well maybe you can get the information some how. Do you think you could sneak away from camp or something?" Asked Akira.

"Or maybe one of us could go to your house and get the info. We could't carry it but if it's in writting all we'd have to do is read it a few times." Said Jeff.

Akira nodded. "Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea. What do you think Tyler?"

pokefan89
April 25th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"Actually, I was thinking of calling in my private helicopter, but if you want to, go ahead." I looked around, "Besides, my family owns this place, so it wouldn't matter. I mean, sneak away from my own place? Why bother with that?"

While I was saying this, Furoi and Arion looked at me in shock.

Alana
April 27th, 2005, 12:47 PM
".....Private helicoptor? I didn't know you had a private helicoptor or that your family owned this place. Well....that's cool I guess." Said Akira as Jeff nodded behind her. "So uh, should we get going now? The sooner the better right?"

pokefan89
April 28th, 2005, 08:06 AM
"Okay, but, uh, Jeff and Arion, you two can't come. If my parents see you, your in trouble." I pull out a cell phone and dial my number."Yeah...uh-uh...okay...yeah, just send it over." I hang up and turn back to my friends with a smile on my face. "Well, get ready to see my house, guys."

"Except for us ghosts." Arion said gloomily.

Alana
April 28th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Don't worry we'll be back soon." Siad KAira cheerfully patting Jeff's arm. Of course her hand went right through him but he seemd comforted all the same.

"Alright but be back as soon as you can ok."

"Don't worry about it. It shouldn't take long. Right Tyler?"

pokefan89
April 29th, 2005, 07:58 AM
"Just a couple of hours, but we will have to wait about forty-five minutes for it to get here." I look up at the sky, then back at my friends, "Wait until you see my place. You'll freak out."

Alana
April 29th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Don't tell me." Said Akira grinning. "You live in a large house or perhaps a mantion. The front lawn is huge and you have at least two cars in the driveway. Or maybe it's a very old house that you might see on a horror movie." She grinned and shrugged.

pokefan89
May 1st, 2005, 12:53 PM
"Actually, I live in a castle on a overlooking a town." I told her, "And my family owns the town as well so I'm kinda a big person there. Everyone knows me."

"Really, wish I could go." Arion said.

"Well, maybe we'll be able to bring you back to life, buddy." Furoi said happily.

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 03:33 PM
"A castle! Ok yeah I'm going to flip. I can't wait. Well I guess that explains why it's haunted. All castles are haunted. It's just a fact of life."

Jeff nodded then shook his head when Akira wasn't looking. "0r maybe you just watch to much TV." He muttered to no one.

"Hmm?" Asked Akira who hadn't been listening. "Nothing."

pokefan89
May 3rd, 2005, 08:12 AM
"Well, it's just a small castle, but still, It's probally bigger than your houses, huh?"

Alana
May 4th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Akira grinned. "Yeah probably."

"And probably bigger than mine was too." Added Jeff.

"I suppose. So how long until the helicoptor gets here?"

"Yeah. The sooner you leave the sooner you return."

pokefan89
May 6th, 2005, 08:15 AM
"About thirty minutes now."

Suddenly, a strange creature comes out of the woods and sneaks up behind Akira.

Alana
May 6th, 2005, 12:49 PM
The hair on the back of Akira's neck stoods on end. She whirled around and stood face to face with the creature. Jeff whirled around too and stared in surprise and shock. Akira leapt backwards away from the creature her heart pounding. "What is it?" She asked not taking her eyes off the creature.

pokefan89
May 8th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"I,I,It's a va,va,vampire."I look at the vampire along with Akira. "I,I,I suggest we run."

Furoi turned around and began to run towards the camp. "Come on, you guys, let's run!"

Alana
May 8th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Hehe. A v-v-vampire. Uh yeah wait for me!" Said Akira. She looked at Jeff who was waiting for her. They both turned and took off after Tyler and Furoi. Once they were near the cabin Akira stopped panting. "So did we lose it?"

pokefan89
May 10th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"I think so, but let's not go towards the woods in case we didn't." I look back at the woods then at the others.

"Well, so that's what we're facing this year?" Furoi gulps before continuing, "I am scared enough now."

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Akira shivered and Jeff's eye told everything. "I don't want to think about what would've happened if it had caught us. But...we're going to have to go back to the woods. vampires or no vampires there are other campers here who haven't got a clue and wouldn't believe us if we told them. So...we need to get the information then come back here adn destroy them."

"Yeah. But what are we going ot do while you're gone? WHat if the vampire comes after us?" Asked Jeff shakily.

"You forget you can simply glide away from them. Don't worry. I doubt the vampire can catch a ghost. It's the other campers I'm worried about. We need ot hurry."

pokefan89
May 19th, 2005, 06:38 AM
"Oh, they can catch a ghost, trust me." I shiver, then look up when I hear a sound above me. "It's our ride, guys."

Alana
May 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Great. I guess you should go and hide Jeff. We don't want anyone freaking out cause they saw a ghost k?"

Jeff nodded. "Alright. Be back soon." Then he vanished.

"So let's get going shall we?" Said Akira cheerfully.