PDA

View Full Version : I'm new.

Lynnk
December 2nd, 2004, 03:00 PM
...I lied.

I had wrote the Final Flame Fanfic. Then I left for a looonnggg time. Then I thought, maybe I'll come back. So I did. A week ago. But I forgot my username. Thus, I finally came back and signed up. Since I thought of a REALLY great idea for a fanfic. Which maybe you'll read, maybe you won't. I'll look for the Final Flame, and try to write more in it-or make a new story.

Anyways, still Lyn, still 12. Still weird. The end.

...Or I could have posted Final Flame on some other Forum, and look like a complete idiot. :dead:

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Well, welcome back then ^^ hope you stick around this time.

PGN
December 2nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Welcome back! Hope you decide to stay this time!

Intuition
December 3rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
Hey, welcome bk! Have fun again ^^

carrielynn
December 3rd, 2004, 06:50 AM
Hi, welcome back to PC. :)

bgt
December 3rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
you can't resist can YOU!?!... lol, welcome back, gl on the fanfic

Knuckles
December 3rd, 2004, 02:03 PM
Welcome back. Enjoy PC and stay.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 03:27 PM
Welcome back to PC! Hope you stay much longer!

Ninja Retsu
December 3rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
...I lied.

I had wrote the Final Flame Fanfic. Then I left for a looonnggg time. Then I thought, maybe I'll come back. So I did. A week ago. But I forgot my username. Thus, I finally came back and signed up. Since I thought of a REALLY great idea for a fanfic. Which maybe you'll read, maybe you won't. I'll look for the Final Flame, and try to write more in it-or make a new story.

Anyways, still Lyn, still 12. Still weird. The end.

...Or I could have posted Final Flame on some other Forum, and look like a complete idiot. :dead:
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.