PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Favorite Mebukijika form?

Ice Queen
December 28th, 2010, 01:12 AM
didnt know weither to put this thread here or B/W so i put it here in general.

Whats your favorite Mebukijika form.
(You can also mention your favourite Shikijika form)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/85/Spr_5b_586.pngSpring
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/84/Spr_5b_586S.pngSummer
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/13/Spr_5b_586A.pngAutumn
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b0/Spr_5b_586W.pngWInter

I have to say my fav one is Winter because i like its design the best out of the four.

Regeneration
December 28th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Even though the summer form is a bit generic, I like it more than the rest. The colours seem good to me.

Hibaru
December 28th, 2010, 02:16 AM
I like them all actually. But the Summer form has caught my attentions. I like it more than the rest. It has a better coloring.

Poster
December 28th, 2010, 05:52 AM
It's a deer, not a reindeer. Somehow it's already a sign that summer > winter. And the summer form also looks better than the winter one, anyway. The spring form is too plain compared to the others, and the autumn one...ugh.

Symbiosis
December 28th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Winter no doubt looks the best.

Serene Grace
December 28th, 2010, 09:07 AM
I think this thread belongs in Pokémon Black & White, so I'll go ahead and do it for ya. =3

Moved

Alli
December 28th, 2010, 09:11 AM
It's a tie between winter and autumn for me. :) But I'm going to vote autumn on the poll, since autumn is my favorite season. XD

Forever
December 28th, 2010, 09:14 AM
I love the Winter form, since it looks so pretty!

But... Summer's design is nice, and Spring is so... girly. XD

I dislike Autumn's cause it looks crazy, so... Winter's is my favourite! :D
(At first I hated Winter's design)

Perrie ✿
December 28th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Spring and Winter are my favorite's although, Spring probably prevails.

Autumn and Summer make me laugh :x

Kanto_Johto
December 28th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Winter, by miles. Summer and Autumn look all wrong, and Spring is just plain.

Jonī
December 28th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Winter looks the best and most stylish. The second is Autumn then Summer and Spring last

Tropical Sunlight
December 28th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Easily, Summer Form.
Also on Shikijika.

Dooonerz
December 28th, 2010, 09:54 AM
I'm a fan of Spring form, as it looks simplistic and lovely. <3

Giratina ♀
December 28th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Winter, absolutely. The colors are great, and who doesn't love collar fluff? :D

Air Pichu
December 28th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Winter form, looks really creative, with the cool antlers.

ManhattanTheStarr
December 28th, 2010, 10:15 AM
The Summer form looks the best to me. The colors look more... natural. xD

Kevin
December 28th, 2010, 10:49 AM
The autumn one looks pretty calm and nice. :D
Although the winter one looks beautiful. XD

I'll go with autumn though, since it is my favorite season.

Lornami
December 28th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Man I wish there was a way to make the seasons stick. (Unless I've overlooked this.)

Mine depends on gender. For a male I think the Fall version looks the best, and if it would be female the Spring (more so shiny) looks the best.

Bluemoon
December 28th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I like the winter form!!!
If you put all of them together side by side.. the winter one stands out the most!!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
December 28th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I like all of them but my favorites are the spring and summer forms followed by autumn :)

Fushigidane-Chan
December 28th, 2010, 01:22 PM
I like the Winter one a lot, although they're all pretty cool.

Weber
December 28th, 2010, 02:22 PM
i like all of them but i would have to say spring is probably my fav out of al lof them, but i like how it changes.

Dave666
December 28th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Winter form without a doubt

King Gumball
December 28th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Winter is okay, but it looks like disco deer. it is wearing disco pants, or leg warmers and has a big fancy vest on :/

Probably between Summer and Spring for me. Spring would look better without the flowers, but meh. It brings out its horns and makes it look like a proper deer. Autumn has too much red leaves on its horns. Summer is okay, but it has too much green leaves on its horns. How will it horn attack with all that leafy stuff on it!

I like Spring the best because it's normal design makes the deer look 'motherly' like deers should. And you can see it's horns and she isn't dressed for a disco party.

Forever
December 28th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Should've mentioned this earlier, but you can also state your favourite Shikijika form, although the changes in Shikijika are only just colouring (I think?)

Either way, I prefer Spring form of the normal Shikijika. The other forms seem idk, fake?

Christopher
December 28th, 2010, 06:41 PM
I like winter more I don't really know why and I dislike Autumn the most it makes me think of Romans.
I also think its shiny sprite should have a more drastic change.

dithyrambos
December 28th, 2010, 08:39 PM
My favorite(s) would have to be the Autumn and Spring forms, but they all look rather wierd to me. :S

I like Shikijika more.

Axeliira
December 28th, 2010, 08:50 PM
The Spring version is so pretty. All the others are a bit boring, in my opinion.

Air Pichu
December 28th, 2010, 09:04 PM
For Shikijika, my favorite would be Spring. Summer isn't that bad, Autumn is meh, and Winter is....... something.

King Gumball
December 28th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Should've mentioned this earlier, but you can also state your favourite Shikijika form, although the changes in Shikijika are only just colouring (I think?)

Either way, I prefer Spring form of the normal Shikijika. The other forms seem idk, fake?

Oh that is hard.. I love them all. Though probably the vibrant green one. It seems so nature like XD The green suits it too.

Sabrewulf238
December 29th, 2010, 03:44 AM
Has to be the winter form!

Dancing deer, young and sweet only seventeeeeeeeeeeeeen oh yeah!

Winter is okay, but it looks like disco deer. it is wearing disco pants, or leg warmers and has a big fancy vest on :/

That's what makes him so awesome! :D The others are a bit drab and plain.

Putting them in order of fav to least fav would be:

Winter
Autumn
Summer
Spring

Rinzler
December 29th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Spring form. Not exactly a fan of happy pink flowers, but Spring form looks pretty neat.

PlatinumDude
December 29th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I like Mebukijika's summer and winter forms best because summer and winter are my favorite seasons.

solarowl
December 29th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I like the winter form mostly because I dislike the other ones.
The spring is plain and just has a few flowers.
The summer and autumn look weird because of the leaves on their antlers. It seems just a bit big and weird.
So, the winter ones get my vote.

Cherrim
December 29th, 2010, 11:44 PM
I like the Spring one because the others kind of look ridiculous to me. D:

And I think the Spring Shikijika is pink so I like it the best. XD

GlitchCity
December 31st, 2010, 10:38 PM
Im not a big fan of the season winter itself, but I love Mebukijika's winter forme. Its sexy like that xDD Its summer forme comes in 2nd, I keep forgetting that it is also part grass-type. I have a feeling that my Unova team is going to be full of grass-types.

Nakuzami
January 1st, 2011, 06:40 AM
For Mebukijika, Winter. Definately Winter. Autumn and Spring just look strange with their wild 'hair' and Spring is just blande =/ In order it goes:

Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

For Shikijika, also Winter. I believe it was the first one I saw, besides, deer are naturally brown. Spring is pink and it doesn't look good in pink, it looks bad in green and orange would be my secon favorite. So:

Winter
Autumn
Spring
Summer

Superjub
January 1st, 2011, 07:44 AM
Okay, I'm going to say Autumn. The red leaves look good with it, in my opinion. And I like the wildness of it. xD

*gets mauled to death*

Austy
January 1st, 2011, 12:50 PM
I like the winter one. It's so pretty! And all the fur makes it look all magical. *u*

Toshiro.
January 1st, 2011, 06:40 PM
I like how the winter form looks the best, but I also like the summer form. I'll put my vote in for winter though :3

BBA_Beyblader_321
January 5th, 2011, 02:10 PM
I think my vote is split between Spring, and Winter's forms... I like Spring's because ir's simple... But the winter one has cooler hooves ;P

MeerFall
January 7th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I like the winter verison that I would call rudolph or the spring verison which I would call bambi... AHHHHHH! what should I call My mebukijika? since i cannot control the seasons or can I? well nope can you help?

TwilightBlade
January 7th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I love the Autumn and Winter forms. Such a pretty red.. Such a pretty white... :P

The Red Chain
January 7th, 2011, 11:18 AM
My favorite form is Winter.
I love white so much, and the changes that were made to Mebukijika for winter is just awesome.
The strange cape on it's front and the elegant excess white fur on it's hooves is just.. ahhh <3

& My favorite Shikijika form is spring because I love pink. :x

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
January 8th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I'm a fan of Spring form, as it looks simplistic and lovely. <3

Same here, Spring is my favourite :D

Gulpin
January 8th, 2011, 03:31 PM
I like the spring one because I like the flowers and how the design is simple. As for the summer and autumn ones, I don't really like them. The only reason is because of the foliage on their antlers. The droopy leaves on the autumn one just look out of place and the summer leaves just seem too big or something. I do like the body's though. I absolutley love the winter one. I like the Clydesdale -esque feet and the mane of hair on its chest. I also like how it's anlters are bare and the snowy features about him. So in order of my favorites would be Winter first followed by Spring, Summer, and Autumn.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b0/Spr_5b_586W.png http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/85/Spr_5b_586.png http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/84/Spr_5b_586S.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/13/Spr_5b_586A.png

Kitrigar
January 8th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Definitely Spring... First saw the preevo Bambi and immediately caught it. Then found that the best forme was spring.

Harley Quinn
January 8th, 2011, 10:01 PM
autumn is the best form because of the red plumage
it's like priscilla of the forest

Ayselipera
January 8th, 2011, 10:15 PM
I like its spring form the best because it looks the most realistic. Plus it reminds me of Bambi which melts my heart so there really is no other choice. Next would be its autumn form because I love how the deep red of the leaves look against its body. The winter form is third because it's really missing that graceful aspect that I wanted it to capture. I imagine a deer walking in the snow to be a really pretty scene and the winter form looks sorta odd to me. I think what's really bothering me is the white chest fluff. It wasn't needed from what I can tell. Last, but not least is the summer form. The leaves sticking out like they are look like really bushy eyebrows or nasty ear hair to be honest. I'm probably the only one who gets that image so don't worry if you can't relate!

flight
January 9th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Winter Mebujika is amazing, and that's all that needs to be said. ♥

loliwin
January 9th, 2011, 03:03 AM
I like the winter one. Its more clothed. lool

A Pixy
January 9th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Spring.

I'm a sucker for simplistic designs and the cherry blossoms are enough to make everyone know it's all Spring-ish. n_n

Mew~
January 9th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I think I like the winter one the best, I like the fluffy stuff on it's chest and at the bottom of it's legs.

twistedpuppy
January 9th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Winter wins the contest. It looks like such a pimp.

Rainbow-Sasuke
January 9th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Spring. It's simple, but effective! That's why I love it. It looks cute!

Cometmonster
January 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Spring!! Its just so basic that you have to love it!

sabapple
January 9th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Er... I actually like the autumn form... I love the ways the leaves are, ^^; And red is my favorite color, the leaves looks good.

And I guess Winter is my second favorite, love the collar. Spring and then Summer. The leaves on the summer form look... Off...?

mochilicious
January 12th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Autumn. Warm colors always do it for me.

Lexxy
January 12th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Winter for sure :]
I love deer, they are my favorite animals and I love the season of Winter so this Pokemon has been long awaited

Sesen
January 12th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Oh, Winter. Hands down. Even if the way the fluff ends kind of bothers me. Spring is a close second because I think it looks cute, just not AS cute. And Autumn just makes me giggle~ Summer...eh. I'm half/half on it.

Livewire
January 12th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I actually like the Spring form the best, to be honest. It's design is a little more simple and it doesn't have the "over done" feel the other forms have, in my opinion. But I like all of them, just spring more. XD

Yuoaman
January 13th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Winter, he's the most Canadian of them all, for sure.

Adventure
January 13th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I like Spring the best, it's simply cutest. But winter looks cool too.

Hamako-chan
January 13th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I like the Winter Form the most. White <3

Le Creep!
January 13th, 2011, 03:28 PM
I like the Winter one, as well as the Spring one. They're both well made.

Everyone Esplode Noaw
January 15th, 2011, 09:40 AM
The winter form is much more appealing to me, because I really like his leg warmers.

Miluiel
January 15th, 2011, 10:02 AM
I like all of them, but if I had to choose I'd choose the Winter one. I just love the combination of the brown and the white. It's very nice to look it.

kissing. raindrops
January 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM
definitely spring! he looks cute with his flower antlers :)

GlaceonX
January 15th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I like winter form cuz its sexy -giggles-

Blue
January 15th, 2011, 04:02 PM
They're all pretty, in their own, unique way.

Rawrinism
January 18th, 2011, 11:12 PM
I like the spring form. Look at those fine cherry blossoms. ;3

Kaori
January 20th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I kind of like them all equally, but I guess I really fond the Winter form more. The white fur around its neck and hooves aren't bushy like the others and it makes Mebukijika look really fierce, lol.

That being said, the Winter form of Mebukijika gets my vote. :3

Boarbeque
January 20th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Winter

DISCO DEER ALL THE WAY