• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone ^_^

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Hi all I am new to this forum as of a few minutes ago. lol. I found it randomly on Google and thought it looked pretty cool. I have been into Pokemon since I was little and still am a avid fan of it as well as many other animes and manga series. Though I am new here I am in no way new to forums as I have been on them since I was 13.
So you might say I enjoy them quite a bit. ^_^

Some of my other interests include, Video Games, computers, drawing, wildlife, collecting, chilling with friends, and a bunch more. If you wanna know me feel free to pm me.

I am also hoping to meet lots of new friends and learn even more about Pokemon here.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
You're the best kinda new member! We get to corrupt you without having to explain things. :D Oh, these are indeed very happy times. Happy times.

Haha, PC was actually my very first forum. It was soooo big and confusing that I didn't stick around for very long. Got into exploring what else the internet had in store, and came back a couple years later. Pretty much been here ever since! :D ...and kinda explains why I spend so much of my time here in New Users / Welcome. I'm assuming our daunting size won't scare you off~

As for learning a little somethin' about Pokémon, well, that's almost inevitable. :> Even if you've been with the franchise for a loooong time, there's always something to see.

See ya around.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Welcome Gero50. ^^ I hope you have fun here and since your an old pro at forums you should know to read the rules. If you ever want to talk feel free to. ^^

I also like your banner, I love Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Thank you both for the warm welcome I am sure I will feel at home here.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Google search is pretty cool, eh? Sometimes, it even nets us new members... oh, hi! Welcome to the forums! Gero... you have lots and lots of interests! As for me... I don't know. Anyway, welcome, and have fun around the forums.

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Thanks a lot guys for the warm welcome. I am indeed enjoying it here so far. :)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Hello and welcome to the pokecommunity forums Gero50.I found pokecommunity the same way you did.I was searching google "Pokemon forums" and saw pokecommunity as the first result and thought well it has to be good and it is i came to find out.

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Hello and welcome to the pokecommunity forums Gero50.I found pokecommunity the same way you did.I was searching google "Pokemon forums" and saw pokecommunity as the first result and thought well it has to be good and it is i came to find out.
Thanks for the welcome and yah that is random.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Hiiii n.n Welcome to PC. - Pokecommunity D;

Remember to read the rules and such but you probably already have haha n.n

You'll make lots of friends here, I'm sure :D

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Hiiii n.n Welcome to PC. - Pokecommunity D;

Remember to read the rules and such but you probably already have haha n.n

You'll make lots of friends here, I'm sure :D
Indeed I have they're pretty nice ones too. Thank you for the welcome.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hi all I am new to this forum as of a few minutes ago. lol. I found it randomly on Google and thought it looked pretty cool. I have been into Pokemon since I was little and still am a avid fan of it as well as many other animes and manga series. Though I am new here I am in no way new to forums as I have been on them since I was 13.
So you might say I enjoy them quite a bit. ^_^

Some of my other interests include, Video Games, computers, drawing, wildlife, collecting, chilling with friends, and a bunch more. If you wanna know me feel free to pm me.

I am also hoping to meet lots of new friends and learn even more about Pokemon here.
Well welcome Gero50 to the best Pokemon Forum out there, well at least thats what think. lol. Since I am sure from your experience with forums you'd already read the rules and FAQ here so you don't have to keep talking to those nasty nice staff members. ;3;

Well guess what? All of the intrestes you've listed, PC has a board for. Search for the right one and have a rocking time with you're fingers and type type type threads and posts to satisfy yourself with your intrest's juicy discussions.

So have fun and I reckon I'll definately see you around here.

Back