PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Island

Nitrus
December 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Near Hoenn and Jhoto there is a island only for Pokemon. No human can enter as there is a legendary pokemon at the bottom of the sea who guards this island. Now you were hatching from you're egg, as you started to see, you're mother and father took care of you and played with you. As you were growing up (only 2 years) you're parents let you go to the island and meet other pokemon. There are lots of diffrent pokemon at this island, but no one knows what kinds of pokemon lives at the top of the mountain. You and the other pokemon always see some light at the top but you're parents say it's a forbidden place. But some mountains at this island are safe, as Ice, snow, flying and other types lives there. There is also one more thing at this island, the volcano. It contains lots of fire type pokemon. But also the legendary pokemon Entei, Moltres, and Regirock. Other places also have legendary pokemon, but you only see them at certant places.
----------
Forum:
Name:
Type:
Pokemon:
Shiny:
Mother and Father:
-----------
Here's mine,
Name: Taku
Type: Water
Pokemon: Corpish
Shiny?: No
Mother and Father: Crawdaunt and Armaldo (They don't have to be the same!)

Well I'll start... Taku jumped and jumped as he came out from the cave at the beach. He knew today he can explore the island by himself. "Daddy! Daddy! Today is the day! Today is the day!" he started to jump on his dad as he woke up. The dad was a Armaldo, he started to wake up as he saw Taku running in circles around him. The Armaldo yawned and looked outside. "HmMm... You can go Taku but don't go so far!" he slept again Taku hugged his dad then ran off to the forest. It wasn't morning yet but it was kinda bright. Taku saw some berries and started to eat some. It was a Bluk Berry, he saw his reflection on the water and saw that he had a mustash. "Hm?!" he thought then turned around, he saw some baby pokemon run around. But he laid still so he wouldn't scare them.

Pichu1
December 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
Name:Gold
Type:rock
Pokemon:Larvitar
Shiny:no
Mother and Father:Tyranitar & Tyranitar

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
I join

Name: Max
Type: Electric
Pokemon: Pikachu
Shiny: no
Mother and Father: M=Pikachu F=Raichu

"Dad! Mom! finally this is the day!" I said very excited to go out and explore the island, "Max... oh well, I guess that this is the day, you can go outside but just don't go too far, ok? bye!" my mom and dad told me, I smiled and went outside at the beutiful beach if that island, I saw other pokmon playing around, then I saw a corpish near the water, and I walked over at him, "hello!"

Flabébé
December 2nd, 2004, 07:58 PM
name: Psi
type:Pysicic
pokemon:Natu
shiny:no
mother and father:male and female Xatu

Nitrus
December 2nd, 2004, 08:04 PM
Yay! We'll start tomorrow -.-;;; Hope no one minds

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
I don't mind.. I think so...... ....... I don't mind! ^^

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 07:22 AM
yay we can start
one fine day Gold looked on top of the montian it was glowing again
Mom:you should go make some freinds
Dad:I agree
"ok I will"running up to someone ( Max ) "Hi whats you name? mine is gold"

Esupio
December 3rd, 2004, 07:46 AM
Name:Blaze
Type:fire
Pokemon:Charmander
Shiny:no
Mother and Father:Male charizard and a Female Charmeloen

"dad let me go please dad"
"ok"
"yay"
Blaze runs off down the hill and mets the others "hey you guys can I join you my name is Blaze whats your name" :10:

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
"i wander if hes going to anwser"

December 3rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Name: Silver
Type: Normal
Pokemon: Eevee
Shiny:Yes, golden
Mother and Father: Espeon and Umbreon.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
I looked behind me and saw a Larvitar, "Hi, Gold! I'm Max!" I said with a big smile.

Nitrus
December 3rd, 2004, 03:36 PM
Okie doke I'm on please forgive my slowness -.- I'm playing 2 RPs right now

Taku saw a school of aron pass by. When he finally got rid of the blackness on his face he looked and went into the water

Biscuit
December 3rd, 2004, 03:43 PM
mind if i join?
Name: Jack
Type: normal
Pokemon: aipom
Shiny: nope
Mother and Father: aipom mom and dad

Nitrus
December 3rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
^.^ sure! And sorry people but right now I need to go x-mas shopping sorry -.-

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 04:25 PM
"hey wana travle together Max? because we might be able to sneek up the mountain and figure out whats up there as soon as I evolve"

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 04:42 PM
"yeah, why not?" I said with another big smile, then I looked at the mountain, and saw nothing, "even I don't know the reason we should go there?" I said

ooc: x-mas shopping? go ahead, I understand you

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 05:06 PM
"becuase the thing up their might be lonly and nice and want to be freinds with someone"

Desert Cacturne
December 3rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Is it too late? >.<

Name: Chilly
Type: Ice, Water
Pokemon: Spheal
Shiny: No
Mother and Father: Glalie and Walrein

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
I looked at the mountain and nothing happened, "I don't see anything" I said

Nitrus
December 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
(Okay I'm back)

Taku swam at the fresh water, as he kept swimming he saw a pikachu and a larvitar. "!" Taku went under the river and thought. "Friend of foe?"

(and no it's not too late ^_^)

Desert Cacturne
December 3rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
Okie dokie, thank you! ^^

Chilly, the Spheal, was awoken by a noise. The noise came from the mountain, the forbidden mountain. I wonder what it was, he thought. But just then, he spotted a couple of mysterious pokemon. Chilly slided down the short mountain. It was actually a very small mountain, a hill. From there, he waddled his way towards the river.

Nitrus
December 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
Taku saw that those two pokemon left "phew.." he said. He got out and saw no one. "Sigh... I should've stayed home..

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
ooc: we haven't left Nitrus....

Biscuit
December 3rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
As I was swinging around in the treetops I thought to myself Boy is it good to finally be out on my own without my parents following my every step, well swing.
Just then I saw two Pokemon near the river. i couldn't tell what kind they were from afar, but noticed what looked liek a Spheal waddling his way towards them, and another pokemon that went under water in the river.
Hmmm wonder whats going on. Well i guess i better go over there to find out. Maybe ill make a few friends.

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Gold looked up"you may not see anything but i saw it glow when I woke up max" Gold saw in the corner of his eye a few pokemon where listening

Electric Hero
December 4th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I looked at the mountain and I saw that light, "oh! that's true! I wish I could find an electric legendary pokmon there" I told him

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"well i hope we find a undescuverd pokemon there"starts to look at the montain"alright lets head out"then pauses "we have to get lots of pokemon food first and get another person to travle with"turns around and yells"hey anybodey want to come on a trip with us"

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Chilly had met up with two other pokemon. "Are you planning to climb the mountain, eeki?" he asked. "Well, eeki, it's forbidden. My parents told me there's a monster that's gonna hunt 'choo down up there!!" He shivered, even though he was resistant to coldness. "Maybe, we should get some others to tag along, eeki?"

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 02:12 PM
"well my parents told me its forbiden because there is a monster up there but no one really nos if theres a monster up there it could be something that wants a freind or a milleon"

Electric Hero
December 4th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I looked around if anyone wanted to climb the mountain with us. Then I looked at the water and saw the corpish I was talking before this conversation started, "maybe that Corpish wants to go with us" I said pointing to the Corpish

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"hey maybe it does" gold walks up to corpish "do you want to come with us?"

Chibitysan
December 4th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Name:Blaze
Type:Fire/Fighting
Pokemon:Blaziken
Shiny:yes
Mother and Father:None

Blaze had woke up late that night.She had everything she needed to leave her trainer Tysan who was still sleep.Blaze snuck out and ran to the island as fast as she possiblly could.She slowed down a-bit and begin sprting forward.The island came into view she knew she was close so took not a second to catch her breath.

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 06:57 PM
nonono you are the pokemon there are no humans you start on pokemon island with a pokemon mother and father

Biscuit
December 4th, 2004, 11:37 PM
"Hey sorry for evesdropping but id liek to go up the mountain with 'cha if 'chu don' mind. You probably wont need a tree climbing pokemon liek me, but it sounds like fun."