PDA

View Full Version : [Weekly Poll] Will you use Zorua or Zoroark on your team? [ #14 ]

Forever
January 2nd, 2011, 03:32 AM
[CSS-DIV=background-color:#ffffff;height:440px;width:700px;-moz-border-radius:10px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 8px #b1afaf;border:black solid 1px]★★★★★★★
B/W Weekly Poll #14[css-div=margin:10px]Will you use Zorua or Zoroark on your team?
Zorua, along with Zoroark, were the first two Black and White Pokemon released. The fact that they aren't legendary Pokemon, yet were revealed first stands out, along with the fact that there is also a movie dedicated to them. Over the next few weeks, shiny Johto legendaries will be released in GameStop stores, enabling you to unlock Zorua and Zoroark in your games when the release date arrives. When you unlock Zorua/Zoroark, will you use them on your team?
Also, yes this is inspired by a B/W thread made a loooong time ago.

→ I'll use them because they're rare
→ I'll use them because I like them
→ I've already chosen my team, they don't matter
→ I won't use them just because I don't like them

If you have any poll ideas, feel free to PM Kaori or myself with them. We may not use them the following week after you have suggested them, but we're likely to consider them in the near future.[/css-div]★★★★★★★[/css-div]

Regeneration
January 2nd, 2011, 03:44 AM
Zorua and Zoroark are plain amazing. I doubt whether there is anyone here who doesn't want to use such amazing Pokemon at least once!
They can freaking change their form to any other Pokemon!!!!! Nice way to trick someone. ;D

Dooonerz
January 2nd, 2011, 04:01 AM
Yeah, I'll use them because I like them. Their designs are epic, and I love Dark Pokemon. <3

PlatinumDude
January 2nd, 2011, 05:29 AM
If Zorua/Zoroark weren't event Pokemon, I would have used them on my team. My team has also been made up.

Twiggy
January 2nd, 2011, 05:32 AM
I have already decided on my team. However... I might use them in the future. I haven't fully explored the games yet, and I would like to try out Pokémon combinations that I've never tried. Maybe I'll use them.

Tropical Sunlight
January 2nd, 2011, 08:26 AM
I'll use them just because I needed a Dark-type member on my team, and Zoroark seemed suitable. It learns nice attacks and it has a fantastic ability. :)

ManhattanTheStarr
January 2nd, 2011, 08:33 AM
I loved Zorua and Zoroark when they were first revealed, and was POSITIVE that I'd have one on my team. But knowing that they're event only, I guess I won't be using them. I just don't do events. =/ But if they were simply rare to find in the wild, then of course I'd use one. :>

Andrut
January 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Well,getting Zorua is extremely easy. Just GTS it if you have Wi-Fi. You get it in Hiun City for Pokedex,or just GTS Negotiate. If you want your own,just breed it.
@ontopic
I used Zoroark once and it was pretty good and fun to use. I have nothing against him,but still i prefer Fushidesome other Pokemon.

Haowakeorden
January 2nd, 2011, 08:51 AM
I might IV breed one for Battle Subway or Wi-Fi battles, but maybe not for major in-game stuff.

Garde
January 2nd, 2011, 08:56 AM
I like Zorua and Zoroark, but I've already pretty much planned my team. And when it comes to dark types, I prefer Sazandora and even Lepardas (despite it being weak) to the two.

Cometmonster
January 2nd, 2011, 09:09 AM
Zoroark is like my favorite pokemon, so yeah I will definitely use them!

Toshiro.
January 2nd, 2011, 09:39 AM
I'm not really that interested in Zorua, but I would definitely use Zoroark in battles.

Kevin
January 2nd, 2011, 09:40 AM
I'll probably use Zoroark for some point while in the game. It depends on when I receive the Pokemon. Probably for extra, though.

As for Zorua, I'll keep it and all (for the Pokedex), but chances of using it are slim.

PsychoJigglypuff
January 2nd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Well, I've already made up my team, and I prefer Pokemon that are bulkier. I'll still get them, just to have them, and probably breed for my friends.

Porygon Z
January 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
I've also planned a good in-game team for when the B/W Italian version comes out, but I might use Zorua once I reach Castelia City, if I do some little changes in-team.

Perrie ✿
January 2nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
I plan to rotate Pokemon in and out of my team since choosing a final 6 is to hard >>

But Zoroark will be in the team. Cuz' his speed and offensive stats are the shizz ;D

Kitrigar
January 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
Oh gosh. It's going to be like D/P and Lucario. It will be overused, but I'm sure I'll use Zorua/Zoroark

GlitchCity
January 2nd, 2011, 11:04 AM
Why yes I will, I just think the Zoura family is pretty darn beast. Plus I love fast pokemon :D

Kenshin5
January 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Seems like it's got a good move set and stats. On top of that I like Dark types.

Rei Shingetsu
January 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Yeah I've already decided to use Zoroark in one of the games I'll be getting :)

Fushigidane-Chan
January 2nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
I wasn't able to get either in my Japanese White, but since I'll be able to get both Celebi and the Legendary Beasts by Black and White's American release date, I do kind of want to train one when I get Black version...

AngelXavier
January 2nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
I think I'll probably use Zorua because it's cute and Zoroark is evil looking.

King Gumball
January 2nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Well I have already chosen my team so they don't matter. Obviously I voted for choice three XD

Livewire
January 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
It's too good not to use, regardless of everyone else using it. It's a very good special sweeper- fast and hits very hard.

Masterge77
January 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
I would use them if they were obtainable in game like Riolu and Lucario are, but for now, until Gray comes out and has Zorua obtainable in game such as through an egg, I will be using Zuruzukin as a Dark type on my team.

Corruptodile
January 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
I would normally use them, but I've got a whole bunch of favourites that I want to try out first (such as Ishizumai, Washibon and Hitomoshi).

Erufuun
January 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
I would use them if they were obtainable in game like Riolu and Lucario are, but for now, until Gray comes out and has Zorua obtainable in game such as through an egg, I will be using Zuruzukin as a Dark type on my team.

Wow wow wow, Gray has already been confirmed?!

Joenub707
January 3rd, 2011, 11:56 AM
To me, it's whoever provides a better advantage in battles. But mostly likely Zoroark.

Mew~
January 3rd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Well I didn't use either of them in my japanese version of the game and I don't think I will in the European version. They aren't really the type of pokémon I would use in my team.

Yukimi
January 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM
I find them both a little underwhelming. I would consider using them if they were easy to obtain, but it's just not worth the effort for me.

Logan_AT
January 3rd, 2011, 12:28 PM
It depends. I'll know when I try them on for size and depending on how well they match up with my team then.

Dixie Kong
January 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
I might use them! I got my shiny Raikou today, but for the next shiny dog events, I plan on getting at least two so that I'll still have a shiny dog in gen IV, but yeah. I think I'll be using Zoroark on my English Black.

As for Zorua, no point in transferring a Celebi to Black if I'm gunna transfer a shiny dog and get its evolution. I can just breed if I really need a Zorua. :P

Sabrewulf238
January 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
Not sure, I like them but I sorta have my team figured out now. (although some are a bit uncertain)

solarowl
January 3rd, 2011, 04:43 PM
I would use them but my team was already decided. However, after using it in battle, I believe I could make some adjustments to my U.S team though. :3

Dillon_68
January 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM
I never use legendary or event Pokemon on my teams.

Gulpin
January 3rd, 2011, 05:56 PM
On my first run the answer will be know. There are many more Pokemon that I like much more and I don't think I can squeeze in Zoroark. However, on later runs I might use him, but not necessairily as one of the members of my main team.

RYOUKI
January 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM
If Zorua/Zoroark weren't event Pokemon, I would have used them on my team. My team has also been made up.
This. Already made up my mind on a team, though I will catch it if I could.

Bluerang1
January 4th, 2011, 10:34 AM
No. My team is already set and my Dark type is not them. However, they may be used in the third version game seeing as I like to switch up teams in different games :)

twistedpuppy
January 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I'll most likely use Zorua since he's one of my new favs, but I won't bother evolving it or catching Zoroark. I want it to stay adorable forever.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
January 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I already decided my team so he'll be left aside, still that ability of his seems quite interesting, I might use him just to try it out :D

imevil
January 4th, 2011, 01:25 PM
i like there designs and stats so ill keep them

Sterling
January 4th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Zorua has been confirmed to be part of my B/W team. So yeah, I'll definitely be using Zorua!

Zhinc
January 4th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I don't really know yet...I haven't exactly planned out my team, so I may end up using them because I think they're cool. It's kinda what I did on Pearl the first time around (used Lucario), so I figure I should do something similar with Black/White.

loliwin
January 4th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I'd be using Zoroark. I'd be more of a badass, you see.

Nakuzami
January 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I will definately use them. Only because I will use every single pokemon at least once. I tend to do that when a new generation comes out. They seem okay though. If I like them, i'll use them more.

flight
January 4th, 2011, 07:31 PM
That depends. I'm definitely not a fan of overrated Pokemon, which is why in Gen IV, I really disliked the idea of utilizing things like Garchomp and Salamence(though I used Mence anyway because I was too fond of it). I don't have any intentions in the near future of ever having Zorua/Zoroark in my team, but things change. So far though, I highly doubt it.

Cooker
January 4th, 2011, 07:34 PM
If I end up getting Black, I won't use them D: I don't like them, they don't really look like Pokemon, though not many in B/W do. Which is why I probably won't get it.

enderalex
January 5th, 2011, 08:56 AM
ill get him, then i'll either clone him or breed him, then throw the original in my trophy box :p and then of course use the copy/kid :)

MeerFall
January 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I love zorua!!! Not sure about zoroark...

AshPikastar
January 7th, 2011, 09:22 AM
I'm hopping to add them into my party once I find a open spot for them since I have a full team in mind already.

TwilightBlade
January 7th, 2011, 11:14 AM
→ I won't use them just because I don't like them

Eh, I just don't like Zoroark's makeup. D:

iLike2EatPiez
January 7th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I probably won't use either of them in my in-game, team, but I can't wait to train a Zoroark for WiFi battles. I've used him on Pokemon Online (a competitive battle simulator), and god, he's just fun. His Illusion ability makes for great mindgames; with U-Turn and his lovely speed, he gets to switch in and out repeatedly in a battle. So he just kinda switches in and out, disguising himself and being obnoxious. Very entertaining to use. :D;;

On top of that I like his design and all.

Eucliffe
January 7th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I plan to trade a Zorua egg from my imported Black to my localized Black once I get the chance so I can have a Zoroark on my team :3

I've also been going to GameStop to pick up the shiny legendary beasts on my HG and localized Platinum (I could put them on my Pearl, Diamond, and localized SoulSilver, but I don't feel like it) just in case~

Iceman3317
January 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM
I may not use them for a main team,but I will make some teams around them. But I do really like both.

olih
January 8th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I'll probably use Zoroark, because its so awesome!

Cherrim
January 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Didn't use them in my JP playthrough since I couldn't get them and I have no intentions of using them in English, either. I've already decided on most of my team (Cherubi, Banipucchi, Bachuru, Hitomoshi, probably pig starter, + one more) and neither Pokémon really interests me soooo... they'll just be boxed when I pick them up. :P