PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Collision.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
The world was in ruins... people were in peril.. and no-one could do anything...

This is the start of massive destruction by an unknown monster. All of the legendary pokemon, short of a few, have noticed the destruction. You are a pokemon trainer, that one day, after the city of Lilycove was destroyed by a aquatic monster, have met a legendary pokemon, and are working with them to find the identity of this creature causing the destruction. You must hurry, for if you don't, the world, and all the creatures on it, may be consumed by the creature's wrath.

Here is the sign up sheet (the RPing example is becuase i want good RPers):

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon (only 5 normal pokemon max):
Legendary pokemon (only 1):
RPing example:

I am the sole exception to the 1 legendary rule, I will have two, for reasons i will not say. If a legend has already been chosen, it can not be used by any one else.

Name: Eclipse
Appearence: She has black hair going to the center of her back, her eyes are a red that seem to glow in the dark, and she wears all black with a black cloak as well. Around her neck, she wears a gold necklace with a black diamond.
Personality: She is harsh, unforgiving, and she can get very mean. She's been this way sicne her birth.
Pokemon (only 5 normal pokemon max):since i can only have 4.. Umbreon, Arcanine, Flygon, Steelix.
Legendary pokemon: Lugia, Deoxys.

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 01:07 PM
Soudns fun ^__^

Name: Kristen
Appearence: She has brown eyes and hair. She wears a white shirt with pink stars on it and pink shorts. She is 4' 10" weighs in at 87 pounds and has a darkish skin tone. She wears an opal necklace.
Personality: A bit formal to those she doesn't know but very playful to those she does know. She is kind and caring and rarely lies. She is submissive at times and can be cowardly. She isn't really known for being bold or brave.
Pokemon (only 5 normal pokemon max): Espeon, Charizard, Sneasel, Dragonite, Flygon
Legendary pokemon (only 1): Mew
RPing example: I ran out into the open field, the wind brushed against my back. I no longer wished to be a part of my old village. They all thought I was a witch for not ad-hering to their religion. I looked back to the village behind me and then ran off over the wet grass field and into the nearby forest while secretly wondering what would happen to my brother and sisters.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 01:10 PM
OOC: okay, but I'd like to remind everyone that I'm the only one that starts out with a legend. again, for reasons I will not say.

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 01:11 PM
Name: David
Appearance: David stands at about 5'11", and has blue eyes and short red hair. He wears a grey sweater (that includes a hood) and a pair of navy blue jeans, and a pair of black running shoes. He also carries a white belt that holds his Pokeballs, and a red pouch to hold his items.
Personality: David can sometimes be rash, hot hotted, and tends to take things (like grudges) too far. You can also trick him very easily, but he is a perfectly nice guy at heart.
Pokemon: Charmeleon, Smeargle, Beautifly, Poliwhirl, Umbreon
Legendary pokemon: Latios
RPing example: "Not again..." I moaned as I forced my body off the cold, damp ground. "Why do I always trip?"
I glanced at my shoes, and noticed I had totally forgotten to tie my laces with all the excitment!

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Name: Paige
Appearence: she has long dark brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (that are down to her ankles) she has bright purple eyes she has a kimono (pant kind) that is purple and black she also has a reverse blade sword she is 5'4' and always wheres black fingerless gloves her nails are long and when angered she will slash........
Personality: she can be immature and get angered quickly but there are times when she turns to ice and will become destrucktive and cold
Pokemon: Pichu white murcrow (both out and on my shoulders) dragonite lanturn absol quilava
Ledgendarie pokemon: articuno
RPing example: I watched the trees as they were torn out of the earth and silently I laughed at the destuction I made............

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
It really sounds interesting. Would you mind if I join?
Name: Frostbite
Appearance: Wears bluish-white robe. He has a Sapphire stone with stange shape tied around his wrist as a bracelet. His hair is almost white. One could think he is an albino if it was not for the colour of his lips. They are the only warm colour one could see onto his face. He has long hair and is unusually tall.
Personality: His sky-coloured eyes are piercing and cold. His face doesn't seem to move when he talks. He rarely communicates with humans, but gets along with Pokemon in an extraordinary way. A pokemon would follow him to its doom if it had to. He remains calm in all situations, his actions not influenced by his feelings. He prefers to be alone, although he can pursue his goals when in a team as well.
Pokemon: Gyarados, Alakazam, Heracross, Kingdra, Kabutops
Legendary: May I pick Kyogre?
RPing example: Frostbite took a long look around. Water was filling the scenery up to the horizon. From the high cliff where he stood, the Lylicove city was barely visible... or what was left of Lylicove. The high Department Store was tilted to a side threatening to colapse every moment. All the windows were gone and everything below the third floor had disappeared in the water. It seemed like one of those ancient cities which were known only from fairy tales, and yet Frostbite knew it was real. One of the most technically advanced cities in the Hoenn continent had disappeared under the water ... His job was to find how and why that happened. Taking a gracious jump from the cliff, Frostbite landed on the flooded path, which lead to Lylicove, and stared in the remains of the city.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
OOC:All three of you are accepted. I'll start:

IC: Lugia's song flowed through me like water itself, as we hovered over the reamins of Lilycove city. I couldn't hide a smirk. Humans had destroyed perfectly good habitat, and now hey had paid for it. It was almost proper. With a flap of Lugia's wings, he returned to the sea, me safely on his back.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
Paige laughed at the destruction of Lilicove as she rode on lanturn's back she never liked humans they were stupid lanturn on the other hand wanted to get away from the reckage before something elese happened.....

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Name: Nichole
Appearence: long blonde hair, black tank top an jeans
Personality: quiet and to herself
Pokemon (only 5 normal pokemon max): Rapidash, Shuppet, Haunter, Ghastly, Ninetails
Legendary pokemon (only 1): Mewtwo
RPing example: I swing onto the back of my rapidash and gallop off towards lilycove. I heard lots of things about the destruction of the city and I wanted to see for myself what had happened. Fire galloped hard, his long strides eating up the distance. At the slightest touch he stopped and I looked around at the destroyed city. Water over flowed the city. You couldnt see it anymore: lily cove had become a desert of water.

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
I stood on top of a hill overlooking the remains of Lilycove. "What could have caused this much destruction?" I said aloud, so all five of my Pokemon could hear me. They all sat on the edge of the hill with me, letting out sad cries. We had been in town during the time of the attack, but had managed to escape. "I guess we won't be hitting the Pokemon Contest here guys..." I muttered. I had travelled all the way to Lilycove for the contest, and look what happens!

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
Kristen stood on the path to Lillycove city. She stretched her arms and yawned as she entered Lillycove. Her Espeon and Sneasel walked by her side. As they turned a corner out of the forest, they saw the city in ruins. Kristen gasped at its condition. What could have happened? Espeon let out a sad and plaitive cry while Sneasel's eye twitched.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 01:57 PM
I could tell other trainers had arrived, and i sent Lugia to wait at the depths while i swam to the surface and to the shore, sending out my Arcanine to dry me off. Once that was done with, I hopped on it's back, as it trotted over to the other trainers. "what the heck happened here?" I asked.

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: errrr, am I in the rp?

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
IC: Making his way slowly and carefully through the waist-deep water of flooded path, Frostbite was thinking of the reason for the destruction of Lylicove. He had been in this city before and he had seen it flourishing at the time. It had been one of the fastest growing cities and it offered a great choice of opportunities for making a fortune. Most people seemed to be attracted by the enormous Department store, and usually tried to get a job there, counting on the endless supply of visitors, who were coming to Lylicove for various reasons. One of the attractions of the city was the Art Museum, with its neverending exhibitions and mindwhirling paintings. The staff of the museum were always coming up with something new and exciting. He remembered ... but now the museum was gone, and may be the people too. That thought made him smile sadly as there was no one around him to see. When it came to human lives, the matter was very serious and he could not help showing an emotion. He usually thought that emotions are sacred things that you have to keep for yourself. He revealed himself only to people who he knew very well. There weren't many. But one of them was just working in that museum before the city disappeared under the water. He was one of his best friends. For his sake and for the sake of everyone who was in potential danger, he had to find out what happened.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
OOC: yep.

IC: Not hearing an immediate responce, i glanced up, noticing a boy on a hill, looking down at the destruction. I nudged arcanine, and he lept up to stand behind him, and I said "do you have any idea what happened here?"

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
Paige stood behind the girl her murcrow was looking happy and her pichu was sleeping on her shoulder.... "the city was destroyed by a pokemon and it did a pretty good job" Paige said with no guilt she almost seemed happy!

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
Kristen watched an Arcanine jumped up to antoher boy with interest. But after hearing her ask the question Kristen's hoeps of finding out what might have happened disapeared. "Espeon and Sneasel, looks like we mgiht as well leave soon... Thoguh I do want to check out something." said Kristen as she walked further into the half flooded town. Kriste entered the main road which was ankle deep in water.

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
Umbreon and Charmeleon spun around and began growling at the newcomer, so I returned all of my Pokemon, leaving the wind to be her response for at least 45 seconds.
"I wouldn't know..." I finally said after my moment of silence, "I just know I have to move on to where the next contest is being held."

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
I saw other trainers near where I was and wondered what they were there for. They must be here to see what happened, too, I thought to myself. I looked away; they had nothing to do with me so why care what they were there for. I patted Fire as he danced beneath me. "Easy boy," I said to him, reassuring him.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
"I see." Then looking to the girl that had spoken a moment ago, I said "I have to agree with you. I never did like lilycove." Though inside, I was laughing. they knew nothing. And i intended to keep it that way. "it could have been Kyogre. remember how Kyogre can cause places to flood?" I said in a thoughtful tone.

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
OOC: Whoa, I am the only boy here *embarassed*. I will get used to it don't worry :P
IC: A voice reached Frostbite and he shook his head as if chasing his thoughts away. A young girl had asked the question which he reflected over a little while ago.
"No idea. Although the thing that did it is either a freaky weather, or something ... I can't imagine what could cause such terrible destruction." Although he did not want to admit it, he felt sad. His face stayed expressionless.
"Do you know anything about that ...?"

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Doubt it." I replied firmly. This girl was hiding something, I could tell by the way she was speaking. "There was no reason for Kyogre to attack, and even if it did, it wouldn't have destroyed just Lilycove."

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
IC: By the time he had talked to the girl, other trainer have joined as well. A strange conversation was going on. Frostbite decided to continue unnoticed. He did not like when there were a lot of people. And why were they here anyway?

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Land is Groudon's creation. there's your reason." I said, backing off. "I looks like everybody evacuated in time though." I finished, haivng arcanine hop off the hill, and to the rooftops, hopping across them. I could hear somebody crying, and it sounded like a child. And a kid crying was the only thing that could make me stop.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
"well it could have been another pokemon I dobt kyogere would be so blunt" Paige said smiling a little, murcrow cawed happily.........

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:13 PM
IC: Frostbite heard the cry as well. A long cry of a kid. Never trusting the emotional side of the story, his first thought was that it was some kind of trap. Although he felt sympathy for the kid, he felt something urging him to help.

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 02:13 PM
Krsiten watched the others talk. She stayed out of their way as she trugded deeper into the water. Seansel was using ice attacks to make a bridge over the water for Espeon and himself. Kristen contiued on until she came to a turn. She took the left turn and the enomous department store came into view. Kristen was now so deep in water, she had to swim to stay up.

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
I heard the crying and watched as the girl ran towards the noise. Sighing, I relaesed Haunter. "hey haunter, could you go and help the kid?" I said to him. "Haunt-er!" he said and flew off to help.

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
"It's not like I believe in legendaries anyways..." I muttered as I began to leave the area. There was nothing for me to do in Lilycove anyways. Maybe a new contest will turn up somewhere...

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
IC: Frostbite had a bad feeling about that kid. He decided to stay out of it although the instinct to help was still strong within him. Forcing himself not to pay attention to the cries, he headed in a direction away from the others leaving them to argue. "Kyogre," he thought ... he had heard of it only in the prophecies, and in the old legends. It was not true. There was not such a Pokemon that would want the destruction of a whole city... it was not possible ... or was it?

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
I finally found the sourse of the crying deep in a slightly lowered alley, with the waters rising. Arcanine paced slightly, knowing that he couldn't go down there. I waited for a moment, before i knew that if I did nothing, death was certain. "deoxys. help her." I mentally ordered. suddenly the water around the girl was forced away, allowing Arcanine to hope down, me to pick up the girl, and jump away, before the water resumed it's flow.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:19 PM
Paige let out her dragonite it looked ready for a battle Paige told it "no" and flew to the child............ "funny I don't think any ledgendarie would ever hurt a child so what else could it be?" Paige said to the girl.......

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Before Haunter could even help, the girl had saved the child. Thanks anyways haunter, I said in my head. Haunter read my mind and smiled. I returned him and watched the sight before me, thinking. Lilycove was a cool city, whyd it get destroyed?

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Shoot! I forgot my ribbon case!" I exclaimed as I turned around, arriving at the hill again a few moments later. "Now if I left it anywhere, it would be around here." I muttered as I searched the grass. "Ah! Found it!"

I suddenly got a weird vibe, like something was happening down in the town's remnants, so I stuffed the case into my pocket and hurried down the hill.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
"wrong place, wrong time?" I said, not really looking at her. I put the girl on higher ground, and she took off, obviously she knew where her parents had gone. I was starting to worry thoguh. The other legendary pokemon might have found out about the betrayal, and they might come to stop Lugia and Deoxys.

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
occ: is it to late for me to join this rp flygon_trainer?

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
IC: As he was wandering, Frostbite felt that one of the Pokeballs on his belt started to shake violently. He released the Alakazam, and the two spoons in its hands began shining brightly. "What is it, buddy?" said Frostbite and stroked the soft skin of the Alakazam. He knew that the pokemon was deeply disturbed. Such things happened when a lot stronger Pokemon appeared, which hasn't happened in a while, or a the Alakazam felt strong source of psychic energy. "Must be the second" thought Frostbite and looked around searching for the source.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
"no it is not that the ancient ones never make mistakes involving a innocent life........" Paige said the little girl seemed a little confused with what she said..........

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
OOC: no, it's not too late.

IC: Seeing that this conversation was over, and that they still beleived i was innocent, I headed for some of the cliffs overlookign the ocean. I recalled Arcanine, and prepared to jump off the cliff. to any one else, it looked like i was commiting suicide.

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
I suddenly felt strange, like something bad was or was going to happen. Fire reared up, and I leaned foreward. He stood on all fours and I dismounted. I returned him, reassuring everything was fine. But now I really knew that there was something wierd going on.

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
"What the heck am I doing? This is stupid!" I exclaimed as I ran through the destroyed streets. "I don't know what I'm doing, or what I'm looking for. Oh well."
After a bit of running, I saw that Arcanine again, so the girl wouldn't be far.

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 02:31 PM
Kristen stopepd half way to the department store. Espeon was wailing loudly. That only happened when something powrful was around. I looekd at her and she stopped. The gem on her forehead blazed. Sneasel looked around nervously and looekd ill-at-ease.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I smiled and let out my absol it looked at me like saying "this time it wasn't my fault!" I smiled and said "I know even if disater strikes it never really is you..........." paige said as they followed the girl they watched her and Paige looked a little sad "going so soon?"

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
I was about to jump, when I heard Lugia's mental voice.Do not bother. Deoxys will accompany you until it is safe. I nodded slighlty, and i looked up on top of the ruins of the Department Store, and i saw Deoxys, in his attack form, looking as still as a statue.Suddenly, one of his four tentacles glowed blue, and I knew he had broken the water pipes inside the building, causing more water to gush out in any way possible.

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
IC: Still searching for the source of the power, Frostbite headed back towards the others, Alakazam following. Almost no one was there except the girl that first spoke to him. She was near the edge of a cliff, and was making steady steps towards the ocean. Frostbite remained calm. He knew that she was not so stupid as to commit suicide. He just watched indifferently as she drew nearer and nearer to the cliff. Still not believing she would to this, she took the last step and fell out of sight. "Alakazam," he said slowly " I want you to follow her fall. If she falls too close to the surface, save her. However, if she just pretends, don't to anything." Alakazam focused, a blue aura surrounding his body...

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
Paige watched the deoxys he was strong and very intimadating but Paige just smiled and went back to watching the girl with her absol...........

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
Suddenly, a wave of water shot out from the department store. Kristen dove under water as the wave passed over her. She resurface to see Espeon floating in the air and Sneasel landing from a jump. The ice bridge he had made was shattered into pieces. Sneasel landed back into the water with a splash. He swam over to Kristen and hopped onto her shoulder.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
OOC: I never jumped off the cliff ^_^

IC: I knew that I couldn't leave now, not without them knowing. So i waited. Lugia? you have any ideas? I mentally asked. Just one. Hang on, lets see if they will leave first. the responce came.

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 02:43 PM
"Its too dangerous here." said Kristen as bits of glass washehd up almost slicing Kristen. Espeon nodded and began to float over towards where the water was only knee deep. Kristen swam after her. They eventually reached the part of the road they had entered on which was now knee deep in water.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:43 PM
Paige sat there watching her absol looked calm and mellow for once resting by her side Paige just smiled sweetly.............

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:45 PM
IC: "Illusion" Frostbite said receiving the image from Alakazam's mind. "Why ... why did she do that ..." wondered Frostbite speaking as he thought. Alakazam's spoons were still shining. "Focus, and find the presence of the other psychic pokemon, Alakazam" ordered Frostbite, and the humanoid obeyed instantly. The aura thickened becoming darker blue. "I know that something is deadly wrong here" said Frostbite to himself and waited patiently for Alakazam.

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
An aura of pink surrounded Espeon. She called out once again. She was in obvious distress. Kristen re-called Sneasel and thought about what could be wrong... "Whats wrong?" asked Kristen. Espeon just began pacing back and forth in front of Kristen. Kristen sighed and looked back at Lillycove. The water was gettign deeper and now Espeon was having trouble wading through the water to continue her pacing.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
"you know, it's nice that I'm the star attraction for once, but i really need to get going." I said sarcasticly, moving away. Lugia, use Detect to avoid beign noticed. I ordered, and in my mind, i couldn't feel Lugia's precence anymore, meaning that the Alakazam shouldn't be able to either.

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
I knew something was up with that girl..." I sighed as I peered around the corner. "Go Umbreon." I whispered as I threw the Pokeball. "Go hide in the shadows, spy on them."
"Umbreon!" it whispered back and jumped into the shadows, practically invisible.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:53 PM
"well I have nothing better to do and it is not like worring over a city's destruction is not fun but....." Paige said yawning she stretched and got up absol also got up and looked at the girl with a smirk..........

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 02:55 PM
IC: Suddenly Alakazam started shaking violently as if someone or something were tormenting him in his trance. Frostbite quickly stepped behind and put a hand on his shoulder. That was a mistake. Electrical shock passed through Frostbite making him scream in pain. The Alakazam was in no good position either. The something was too strong for it to handle ... Spreading its arms wide, he looked crucified. The aura seemed to fade away, when he finally dropped the spoons and its unconscious body fell on the ground. The grass around him was all burned in a circle. Frostbite couldn't believe what had just happened. He refused to believe. Alakazam was defeated by something way too powerful for any of the trainers to handle. It couldn't be controlled. It had devastating power, and was somewhere close. He needed to stop it .. somehow ...

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Once I was away from them, and hopefully they would get too destracted to notice, I lept off the cliff, calling to Lugia. He knew what to do. I could feel his song in my soul again. it was like he was welcoming me home.

On top of the Department Store, Deoxys felt the precence of other legendary pokemon. He shuddered slightly, then dissapeared using Teleport.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Absol looked happily at the trainer she seemed to know many things Paige and absol loved to follow people but they could tell this girl had info on something big........ Paige smiled as she watched the girl fall she knew the girl was just falling to a pokemon.......

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
"Come on Umbreon!" I called as I began heading in the direction the girl went. "We have some investigating to do!"
Umbreon reappeared from the shadows, and began following me closely. I'll find out what you're up to. I can guartantee that

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
Kristen felt as if she was being watched. She turned around t osee nothing. She shrugged and looked at Espeon who was no paddling in the water. She had stopped her nervous pacing and looked visibly relaxed. The gem on her head stopped glowing as she swam to shallower water. Kristen followed her.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
Paige looked at the sky it was sunny the perfect day the girl she would come back as they waited Paige and absol lied down on to the salty soft moist grass and let the sun beat down on their faces......

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Right before i hit the watter, I was slowed by psy powers, and i felt feathers under me as Lugia carried me to the depths before un-cloaking himself. You are safe now. But Deoxys says the other legends may attempt to perform a revolt. Lugia said.

Then we must hurry. our next target shall be Pasifidlog. I said.

I heard no comment from Lugia, though I felt Deoxys' chilling precence.

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: ok, I was gone for a moment, and im confused

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Name:Tamoya
Appearence:red eyes that burn with fury, ties a red bandanna around his head which flows in the wind, long red shirt, baggy blue jeans which are tucked in at the end to his white sneakers
Personality:looks intimidating but in the inside is very fogiveable and friendly, is very kind to his pokemon and to most people
Pokemon:houndoom, pidegot, dewgong, walrien, and lairon
Legendary pokemon (only 1): raikou
RPing example: the wind blew fiercly past my face flapping my bandanna in the wind, i heard whispers and turned around "what the!?" to my amazement i saw 3 thieves running at me with blades...i smiled.. they ran towards me and threw a fist with a blade in it..i moved aside and swung my sword out, slashing his stomach, then easily dodgeing the other 2 and disembodying thier head from thier shoulders (hows that?)

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
After I had Umbreon trace the girl's scent, we arrived at the ocean, and Umbreon lost the scent.
"How is that possible?!" I exclaimed as I stared out into the ocean, "She disappeared into nothingness!"
Umbreon began growling as it's tail stood up. "Is something wrong?" I asked it curiously.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Paige and absol felt the pressence of ledgendaries Paige seemed to be very calm but absol was nervous...........

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
Espeon waded onto dry ground and Kristen followed. Kristen looked aroudn her as if sensing a prescence. Espeon did the same... Kristen sighed after not findign anythign and turned her gaze to Espeon. 'What could have happened still baffles me...' thoguht Kristen to herself.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
OOC: it works. People, don't forget about your own legends!

IC: I am exausted. I heard Lugia say after a moment. I couldn't blame him. I was tired too. Then we can rest in the underground area west of the town we plan to attack. I answered. I heard no words, but a mutual agreement between me, Lugia, and Deoxys.

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
OOC: so were meeting our legendaries now?

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: I fled, so everybody is suspicious of me, and i think it's about time for people to meet thier legends, but everyone controls thier own legends.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
when Paige opened her eyes to see what the ledgendaries were she saw an articuno! "you know articuno I always thought of you as elegant......."
articuno stared at my with it's beautiful red eyes and it said <well I need your help>

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Hey you! I heard a voice call to me, but Umbreon didn't react like she should, she just continued growling at the ocean. Hey kid! Look into the water!!

"Uh... okay?" I muttered as I glanced into the ocean. To my surprise, a figure flew out of the water at such a high speed, it knocked me to the ground. "What the heck!?"

Whatever it was, it was white, blue, and reminded me of a picture I had once seen in a town called Altomare.

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 03:17 PM
OOC: ok, thanks
IC: I looked around the area of lilycove trying to feel where the feeling could be coming from.

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 03:17 PM
occ: so...am i in? or not?

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Kristen sat down on a bench nearby. Espeon jubilantly floated through the air towards me. Kristen wondered what could make her do happy. "Mew!" Kristen heard behind her. She squeaked and jumped up.

"Who's there?!" asked Kristen with fear in her voice. Kristen looekd down at Espeon whom apppeared calm. Suddenly, something pink shot out of the surrounding forest in front of her. The Pokemon stopepd in front of Kristen's face and floated there. It was a...

"Mew!" exclaimed Kristen. Kristen was shocked. Espeon gave a cry of happyness from the bench Kristen had recently vacated.

GVG
December 3rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
IC: Still in pain, Frostbite recalled the fainted Alakazam, and sank in thoughts. "How's that possible? There is nothing that could defeat Alakazam with so little effort. It seems that there is now ... How could that be possible?" Frostibite wondered in silent terror. He stood up, his face exprecionless as usuall and headed to the closest Pokemon center unwillingly. He knew it was miles away, and he knew that it would be long before he reaches it. But he had to try to make a contact again using Alakazam's psychic abilities. He had to make a contact with ... whatever it was. With such thoughts in his head, he started off towards Pacifidlog town, meanwhile summoning Gyarados to ferry him through the ocean.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
<why would you need my help something is destroying the city we need help fighting them........> "well I am happy to see you again but........... we have to battle" <I know>
OOC: flygon trainer said you were in JOHTO!! that johto was so you would notice the post!

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
occ: so...am i in? or not?
OOC: yes, you're in.

IC: Lugia and i reached the caverns that i had mentioned, and Deoxus and Lugia dozed, while I kept watch with Arcanine at my side. Soon, I would rule this planet..

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
The strange Pokemon flew down to my Umbreon, and said something to it. Umbreon automatically stopped growling.
You were in Altomare not too long ago, if I'm right?" It said to me through it's psychic powers.
"Yes. But who are you?" I asked it as I stepped up closer to it.
I am Latios, a guardian of Altomare
"Oh... kay then, what's going on? And why did you come to me?"

PikaPal
December 3rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
I tried to focus on where the feeling was coming from. I closed my eyes, trying to think. Opening them, I found myself somewhere else! I was just floating, and it was dark all around. Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of me. It was a mewtwo!

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
I sent out dragonite and articuno used icebeam dragonite doged <I don't want to fight just throw your master ball!> I threw it and articuno was mine..............

Dragon Paw
December 3rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: Switching to first person...

IC: Mew flotaed in front of me with a grin on her face. 'So you are the one deemed worthy of me huh..' said Mew in my head rhetorically. I just stared at her in awe and delight.

"Uh yes I guess..." I said. Espeon meowed praise and then looked up at Mew with respect and admiration. Mew grinned and teleported onto my shoulder.

'You have a long way ahead of you..' said Mew in my head in a playful voice. I nodded. I would give anything to be with Mew.

"I understand." I said. Espeon nodded and jumped onto my other shoulder.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
I flew on articuno and dragonite to pacificlog town I went to the outskirts of the town and just relaxed.....

parallelzero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:33 PM
Why did I come to you? Latios repeated, I came to you because I find you capable of this task.
"What are you talking about?" I replied as I glanced at Umbreon, who was now licking her fur.
That girl you saw earlier is evil, she has formed an alliance with Lugia and Deoxys
"Okay... this is weird..."

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 03:36 PM
occ:since we are already meeting our legendaries i guess i'll just start with mine

ic: "raikou, where are we headin to?" asked tamoya through his thoughts "i dont know...i feel a sort of strange presence pulling me!" said raikou nervously "well if you say so rai, but i do feel a little strange to maybe we'll find out what it is once we get there" raikou and tamoya arrive at the bay of lillycove "whoa! wonder what happened here?.....maybe we should look around" tamoya got off raikou's back and the 2 started to walk about lillycove

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Articuno was yelling at Paige for not being in a rush to save the world "why don't we jion that girl I mean we would rule the world too you know" articuno started to think XD

GVG
December 4th, 2004, 08:49 AM
IC: Frostbite was floating on the back of Gyarados, while the powerful Pokemon was swimming through the ocean in the direction of Pacifidlog. The boy knew that Gyarados has excellent sense of direction, and trusted it completely. May be it was the pokemon, who he trusted most. As if sensing his master's thought the Gyarados turned its massive head and roared happily. That roar could have scared most people, but Frostbite knew that for the atrocious pokemon this was a way of showing happiness. The ocean was calm. Near the horizon, close to their destination, there were clouds - the heralds of a violent storm. The boy had to get to Pacifidlog quick, but when he thought about it, he knew that even in the town they would not be safe. The town was built completely on the water, as if it were a giant boat consisting of houses and narrow streets. The last time he visited the weather was nice and sunny. This time was going to be different. Sooner or later it was going to rain and Frostbite did not want to be caught in the rain while surfing in the sea. He wanted to get Alakazam recovered as soon as possible. The poor pokemon did not have any energy left to recover by itself. That's why Frostbite needed the services of a Pokemon center. A skillful nurse and a couple of days rest should be enough to get Alakazam in his previous shape in no time. Frostbite wondered what had happened to the girl, who pretended to jump from the cliff. She was definitely not dead, and he could tell she was somewhere away from Lylicove. Almost all of the other trainers were still there waiting for something to happen. May be he should have stayed too. However, now it was way too late to think about that opportunity. He had to focus on his main task now - to get to Pacifidlog as soon as possible. Gyarados flapped its enormous snake-like body and with a powerful splash of its tail started swimming fast towards the dark horizon.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 10:05 AM
After what seemed like hours, I heard Deoxys in my mind. Though Deoxys didn't actually speak, it was more pictures and emotions. I could sence his anger, and in my mind, a picture of the boy I had met earlier riding a Gyarados appeared in my head. "do not worry yourself. he will die once Lugia awakens." I said with a smirk.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 10:14 AM
With a Mew, Mew began to float towards Lilly Cove. 'Do you have any way to travel to one of the sea faaring cities? I think that may be where the traitors are hiding.' Replied Mew in my head. I imeddiatly re-called Espeon and took out another Pokeball. I released Charizard out of it.

"Lets go Charizard!" I exclaiemd as I jumped onto her back. Charizard kicked off into the air. Mew teleported right to the side of Charizard as he began to fly over Lilly Cove.

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Paige and articuno just sat there thinking absol and all Paige's other pokemon were out greeting the new teammate.........

PikaPal
December 4th, 2004, 02:37 PM
this rp is way too fast, im leaving. Sorry

GVG
December 4th, 2004, 03:48 PM
IC: Gyarados was drawing closer to the dark clouds above Pacifidlog. Frostbite was looking at the storm with worried expression on his face. He knew that he might not make it in time. There was a pretty good chance that the downpour would start before he reaches the Pokecenter. He really did like the water and was feeling fine in it, but something was telling him that this storm might turn out unusually vicious. The colour of the clouds was out of ordinary too. It was dark, very dark. As if all the stars of the universe had disappeared and only blackness was left. He had never seen such strange clouds. From the incident in Lylicove everything was going out of the acceptable limits. The people were behaving strangely, the weather was freaky, his pokemon got wiped out by something much stronger than he could imagine... what else could happen? He could not stop thinking about the girl, who pretended to commit suicide. She needed to stay under some kind of cover, that was for sure. But why did she do it? What was the reason for making the others think she was dead? This was way too serious from childish irresponsibility or just a silly game. It looked like real. However, it was not. He knew that it was an illusion. She needed to plan an escape so that nobody knows where she went afterwards. She definitely had something to hide... and Frostbite was not very sure if he wanted to find out.
Suddenly a blinding flash made Frostbite blink. Less than a second later mighty peal of thunder cracked the dark sky. The bang was so powerful that Frostbite couldn't hear anything for a short time. He shouted to Gyarados to hurry. If they stayed in the ocean any longer, it could become dangerous. The rain hadn't started yet, but it was not what Frosbite considered hazardous. It was the thunder that he found particularly terrifying. It was not normal. Another blinding flash lit the sky and Frostbide instinctively covered his ears. Gyarados did not seem disturbed at all. There was no wind and the waves were perfectly normal. Seconds later Frostbite regreted noting that last detail. Sharp piercing wind started blowing and the waves became fierce even to look at. Frostbite bent low on Gyarados' back and spread his hands in an attempt to hug its body. Gyarados was huge and that gave the boy a comfortable, secure feeling. It did not last long though. The waves were almost becoming too hard for Gyarados to overcome. They were already so big that the gigantic pokemon had to dive under some of them to evade hurting itself and his master. Frostbite was wet to the bone. He wished that they had already arrived at some place warm. In that same instant a thunder hit the water in front of Gyarados. Not expecting that, the atrocious pokemon lifted its body above the water, and splashed so hard against it that Frostbite couldn't hold his grip and was tossed aside. He sank deep into the water. Without realizing that its master was not on its back anymore, the Gyarados continued swimming through the storm. Dazzled by the lightning Frostbite did not dare to open his eyes. He felt the chilling grip of the water around him. The bang of the thunder had left him deaf, but everything now sounded kind of distanced. He tried to order the Gyarados to come back, but instead of words, only bubbles came out of his mouth. He was sinking. "I am going to drown if I don't do something" he realized but his body was too stiffened to move. The water was freezingly cold. The sense itself made everything seem irrelevant. The overwhelming chill of the ocean took him in its dark depths...
OOC: Don't worry, I'm not going to die ... yet.

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Paige was sick of argueing with her pokemon and she fell asleep (when my character gets over stressed she sleepsXD) when she slept she remembered why she was not keen on humans and she was following a absol............