PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Club!!!

war rock exe
January 3rd, 2011, 04:46 PM
Hey guys this is War Rock EXE with another fan favorite: Legend of Zelda.

Here are the rules for this club:

1) no innappropriate images
2) no rude comments
3) and the number one rule is: HAVE FUN!!!!

The password for my thread is

Skyward Sword.

Have fun!!!

RASENCERO
January 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM
You know, I have seen some screenshots/concept stuff and I am rather curious about the Skyward Sword.

No explanation needed:
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past
Windwaker
Phantom Hourglass

Read almost all manga, though it was like two years ago.

war rock exe
January 25th, 2011, 07:19 AM
You know, I have seen some screenshots/concept stuff and I am rather curious about the Skyward Sword.

No explanation needed:
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past
Windwaker
Phantom Hourglass

Read almost all manga, though it was like two years ago.

lol same here. I like the Ocarina of Time series the best

Weeaboo Name
January 25th, 2011, 08:00 AM
*Joins.

And Ocarina Of Time is my favourite game of all time, musyt have played through that about 10 times. xD

I've also played a few others but i can't get int them as much, the one on my mums DS was fun but nothing compared to OoT.

RASENCERO
January 25th, 2011, 08:52 AM
*Joins.

"psst...-Lapras-,You have to say the super secret password"

The only one I haven't played or read is the Twilight Princess, but hope to play it some day .:P
I have been told it is a bit easier then its predecessors.

With the story lines going all over the place and time; it is somewhat difficult to remember when what took place.
So just in case and to get everyone on the same page (who haven't played/read everything):

Though the chronology of the Legend of Zelda series is subject to much debate among fans, numerous materials and developer statements have partially established an official timeline of the released installments. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link is a direct sequel to the original The Legend of Zelda and takes place several years later. The third game, A Link to the Past, is a prequel to the first two titles and is followed by Link's Awakening. Ocarina of Time is also a prequel, taking the story many centuries back and implicitly telling the Imprisoning War from the manual of A Link to the Past. The ending of this game caused the timeline to split, with the child era leading into the direct sequel Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess set more than 100 years later. The Wind Waker is parallel and takes place in the other timeline branch, more than a century after the adult era of Ocarina of Time. Phantom Hourglass is a continuation of Link's and Tetra's story, followed by Spirit Tracks about 100 years later. Skyward Sword will be a prequel again, taking place before Ocarina of Time. At the time of its release, Four Swords for the Game Boy Advance was considered the oldest tale in the series' chronology, with Four Swords Adventures set sometime after its events. The Minish Cap precedes the two games, telling the story of Vaati and the Four Sword's birth. There have been no statements about the placement of the Oracle titles, or about which timeline branch some of the earlier installments are meant to be set in.

Weeaboo Name
January 25th, 2011, 08:55 AM
*Tries to join again "Skyward Sword" :L

Galukxy
January 25th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Woo! Legend of Zelda fan club :P
I was wondering when another one would be made.

*joins* Oh and Skyward Sword.

I haven't got Skyward Sword yet, but I want it so bad.

war rock exe
January 25th, 2011, 04:53 PM
*Tries to join again "Skyward Sword" :L

lol you're in :) sorry i was at school when you first tried to join :)

Woo! Legend of Zelda fan club :P
I was wondering when another one would be made.

*joins* Oh and Skyward Sword.

I haven't got Skyward Sword yet, but I want it so bad.

lol, don't we all?! You're in :) what your favorite LoZ game?

countryemo
January 25th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Why not.
*Joins*
Skyward Sword

My favorite game would probally have to be Wind Waker. Idk why I liked it so much
Orcanina of time - too hard for me, lmao. Failed at the deku tree at start.
Minish cap - prob my #2 fav
Majora's mask - same as OoT, i failed lol. didnt get anywhere
Twilight Princess - Good game, pretty fun too, havent played in a while.

Only beat Windwaker, i think.
Im curios on Twilight Princess too, cant wait.

Theres a manga? =o wow/

war rock exe
January 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Why not.
*Joins*
Skyward Sword

My favorite game would probally have to be Wind Waker. Idk why I liked it so much
Orcanina of time - too hard for me, lmao. Failed at the deku tree at start.
Minish cap - prob my #2 fav
Majora's mask - same as OoT, i failed lol. didnt get anywhere
Twilight Princess - Good game, pretty fun too, havent played in a while.

Only beat Windwaker, i think.
Im curios on Twilight Princess too, cant wait.

Theres a manga? =o wow/

sweet, welcome to the team i like TP to, but i was stupid enough to sell it and now i REALLY want to play it....

Galukxy
January 26th, 2011, 10:32 PM
My favorite would be Ocarina of Time because it's the first Legend of Zelda game I had and it has epic music.
not to mention, it was one of the first games I cried at the end to

war rock exe
January 27th, 2011, 05:15 PM
My favorite would be Ocarina of Time because it's the first Legend of Zelda game I had and it has epic music.
not to mention, it was one of the first games I cried at the end to

:) Right now i'm playing Ocarina of Time and i'm at the part when you killed the boss in the water temple and now i'm stuck; i'm just too lazy to find out how to get unstuck :)

Galukxy
January 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM
:) Right now i'm playing Ocarina of Time and i'm at the part when you killed the boss in the water temple and now i'm stuck; i'm just too lazy to find out how to get unstuck :)

That Temple was scary :/
Isn't it like the Fire Temple after? [/can't remember that far back]

war rock exe
January 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
That Temple was scary :/
Isn't it like the Fire Temple after? [/can't remember that far back]

naw man, i already beat that temple :)

RASENCERO
January 29th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Yeah the water temple was a pain in the ass.
It was fun though, I really liked the shadow link battle.

Galukxy
January 29th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Yeah the water temple was a pain in the ass.
It was fun though, I really liked the shadow link battle.

The giant blob monster boss thingy was the thing that scared me the most in those temples.

and OMG! the Dragon that was for the Goron cave place, aw man I've forgotten the names for these =__=

Kotowari
January 29th, 2011, 08:10 AM
There's a new Legend of Zelda fanclub. Nice. :3 I would like to join, please?
*wispers* Skyward Sword.

I'm looking forward to that game. : D I've seen last week that you can already preorder... and apparently the release date (for Belgium/Europe) is set for the 15th of May, which is awesome, as it's the day before my birthday. |D

My favourite game is Twilight Princess, it's the first Zelda game I owned. The first game I finished was "the Minish Cap", which I borrowed from a classmate several years earlier. :3 I've played The Windwaker*, Ocarina of Time*, Ocarina of Time MQ´, Oracle of Ages*, Oracle of Seasons´, Minish Cap*, Twilight Princess*, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass. (*=finished, ´= stuck with the last boss |D).

I also own some of the manga volumes. My favourite are Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Ages (thanks to Raven XD). The Minish cap is just adorable.

@Galukxy, the dragon's name in Death Mountain was Volvagia (Adult Arc) and Dodongo King (Child Arc), not to sure about the "King" part though. XD

war rock exe
January 29th, 2011, 09:55 AM
There's a new Legend of Zelda fanclub. Nice. :3 I would like to join, please?
*wispers* Skyward Sword.

I'm looking forward to that game. : D I've seen last week that you can already preorder... and apparently the release date (for Belgium/Europe) is set for the 15th of May, which is awesome, as it's the day before my birthday. |D

My favourite game is Twilight Princess, it's the first Zelda game I owned. The first game I finished was "the Minish Cap", which I borrowed from a classmate several years earlier. :3 I've played The Windwaker*, Ocarina of Time*, Ocarina of Time MQ´, Oracle of Ages*, Oracle of Seasons´, Minish Cap*, Twilight Princess*, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass. (*=finished, ´= stuck with the last boss |D).

I also own some of the manga volumes. My favourite are Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Ages (thanks to Raven XD). The Minish cap is just adorable.

@Galukxy, the dragon's name in Death Mountain was Volvagia (Adult Arc) and Dodongo King (Child Arc), not to sure about the "King" part though. XD

really? I never knew that; i must find the date for the U.S.A. version.

And welcome to the Club :)

RASENCERO
February 1st, 2011, 11:11 AM
15 May? That's way sooner then I thought. Nice

(for Belgium/Europe)

Am I correct to understand that you are from Belgium?

Kotowari
February 2nd, 2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks. :3

And yes, I'm from Belgium. Otherwise there'd be no point talking about Belgium, right? ;3
Here's a picture for your entertainment:

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Thetwist06/large.jpg

RASENCERO
February 2nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Then we speak the same language, I live in the country above you. XD
(unless you speak French, 'cause je ne pas)

That pic ain't working
Link? (Hyper, not character)

Kotowari
February 2nd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Nee, nee, ik spreek Nederlands (No,no, I speak Dutch). :P

There, fixed the link to image.

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy138/Perifrastico/Skyward%20Sword/img_7-5.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/Darklight_Legions/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-2.jpg

Twilight Princess Link is still my favourite. =/

war rock exe
February 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy138/Perifrastico/Skyward%20Sword/img_7-5.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/Darklight_Legions/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-2.jpg

awesome my anticitpation for this game has risen....

RASENCERO
February 2nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Ok dan is het goed, mijn frans is echt slecht. XD
(ok...My french sucks...)

Those pics are awesome, but I had already seen those when they first announced Skyward Sword.
What I find odd is that people have been saying that the master sword doesn't play a role in this on, and yet in the artwork and trailers Link is wielding what most definitely seems to be the Master sword. Also it has been said by some that the characteristic dungeon-field-dungeon method has been replaced. But I don't really buy that.

Anyway, I find the Skyward Sword an interesting title and it makes me very curious about the story.

war rock exe
February 4th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Hey guys during my free time (when i'm not at school ot hacking) i've been righting a LoZ story for Wind Waker. Would anybody like to read it?

CriticalFlygon
February 4th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Oh cool a Zelda club.

*joins*

skyward sword

My favorite Zelda game would have to be between Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time.

war rock exe
February 12th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Oh cool a Zelda club.

*joins*

skyward sword

My favorite Zelda game would have to be between Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time.

really? I've never play MM what's it about

Oh and welcome to the Clud :)

CriticalFlygon
February 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
really? I've never play MM what's it about

Oh and welcome to the Clud :)

Well Link is on a journey searching for Navi after she left him in OoT. He comes across skull kid whose been bewitched by Majora's Mask. This basically takes you on a three day journey to save the land Termina before a giant moon created by Majora crashes into the town and destroys everything. But don't worry you can rewind time with the Song of Time to restart the three day cycle.

Galukxy
February 13th, 2011, 10:27 AM

Twilight Princess link was my favorite.

and I'm back for now; Did I miss much?

RASENCERO
February 15th, 2011, 09:34 AM
nope nothing much
we need a topic -_-'

Favorite weapon of choice?

war rock exe
February 15th, 2011, 07:03 PM
nope nothing much
we need a topic -_-'

I agree; mine is the Biggoron Sword

CriticalFlygon
February 17th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Favorite weapon eh. I'd have to go with the great fairy sword.

war rock exe
February 22nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
Favorite weapon eh. I'd have to go with the great fairy sword.

really? What's the great fairy sword? i've never heard of it

Galukxy
February 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
nope nothing much
we need a topic -_-'

I don't particularly have a favorite, but I would have to say the Biggoron sword would be my favorite.
I'm sure I just contradicted myself somehow just then..

RASENCERO
February 23rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
lol
Actually, I quite like the bow (any bow). But the fully powered master sword is always awesome. Did you know that there is some guy who actually had it forged?
This (http://api.ning.com/files/fZjKo1zgnS*28TLjwNBM3an5y4GA6t-ulnDDY7Fust5JKwAzGcfFy1zCyHMAmmn3VO0R3hoakeaMGdGZZGzHtGs8cQwyG2vl/mastersword.jpg)

war rock exe
February 27th, 2011, 01:42 PM
really wow; he must LOVE LoZ

Rena Ryuugu
February 28th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Oh my goodness. Can I join this club!? I love Legend of Zelda so much. Majoras Mask is my absolute favorite game everrrr.

Galukxy
March 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
lol
Actually, I quite like the bow (any bow). But the fully powered master sword is always awesome. Did you know that there is some guy who actually had it forged?
This (http://api.ning.com/files/fZjKo1zgnS*28TLjwNBM3an5y4GA6t-ulnDDY7Fust5JKwAzGcfFy1zCyHMAmmn3VO0R3hoakeaMGdGZZGzHtGs8cQwyG2vl/mastersword.jpg)

I was that guy ;)

that's an awesome looking sword there.

Majoras Mask, I've attempted to play that as an emulator, but the begging was difficult so I gave up. I doubt I still have that emulator

CriticalFlygon
March 1st, 2011, 02:22 PM
really? What's the great fairy sword? i've never heard of it

Basically the biggoron's sword of MM only it looks better in my opinion.

war rock exe
March 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Intersting; is MM really that hard?

RASENCERO
March 5th, 2011, 02:34 PM
I haven't played MM, so please elaborate on that for a bit. I had heard it wasn't that difficult. Did you mean it was hard with an emulator?

war rock exe
March 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM
idk, but all my friends say that they quit playing it because it was so hard... I admit that all LoZ games are hard in their own way...

war rock exe
March 25th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Would anyone else agree? I think TP is way harder though...

Nutella
April 11th, 2011, 04:30 AM
SKYWARD SWORD!

Now that we got that formality out of the way, a little introduction. I go by Nutella here, and am also a regular at FanFiction. I got into Zelda over five years ago, and have been a fan ever since.

My favourite games other than OoT, which is easily the most epic, are the Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask. Not a huge fan of the handhelds, but they're still heaps of fun. I've probably played through TP like tens of times.

RASENCERO
April 12th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Welcome! What did you think of MM?

I still have to play TP....

Nutella
April 12th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Welcome! What did you think of MM?

Thank you! *Bows* Not sure if that was directed at me since I mentioned I thought it was EPIC, but I'm happy to fangirl over Zelda games~

I loved MM SO much. I loved the darker themes explored, since I'm more of a fan of exploring the darker themes than the lighter. Have you played it? With the Zelda fans, it's either they LOVE it or HATE it. A lot of people didn't fully complete the game either. They just soldiered through on with the plot. That's such a mistake, since the sidequests had deep elements and plots of their own! It's definitely more difficult than other Zelda games, but not by that much. I think Zelda games are pretty easy, anyway. New gamers tend to have trouble with LoZ games.

I still have to play TP....

I hope you get to, because it's wonderful. Though truthfully, more the gameplay than the plot. I found Midna (like I find most main female characters) to be annoying, but how she is incorporated into the gameplay was neat as! =)

Have you played Spirit Tracks?

RASENCERO
April 17th, 2011, 06:05 AM
It was directed at you :P

I haven't played MM, though I have read the manga. I quite liked the story. I do plan to play it someday. Most indeed not that difficult once you understand how the puzzles work, though the water temple in OoT gave me a headache.

Spirit tracks is somewhere on the list of games I want to play. Someday.

war rock exe
April 23rd, 2011, 05:23 PM
It was directed at you :P

I haven't played MM, though I have read the manga. I quite liked the story. I do plan to play it someday. Most indeed not that difficult once you understand how the puzzles work, though the water temple in OoT gave me a headache.

Spirit tracks is somewhere on the list of games I want to play. Someday.

ugh.. i got spirit tracks for christmas and i hate it....

it's just like a phantom hourglass remake, but with a train lol

Thank you! *Bows* Not sure if that was directed at me since I mentioned I thought it was EPIC, but I'm happy to fangirl over Zelda games~

I loved MM SO much. I loved the darker themes explored, since I'm more of a fan of exploring the darker themes than the lighter. Have you played it? With the Zelda fans, it's either they LOVE it or HATE it. A lot of people didn't fully complete the game either. They just soldiered through on with the plot. That's such a mistake, since the sidequests had deep elements and plots of their own! It's definitely more difficult than other Zelda games, but not by that much. I think Zelda games are pretty easy, anyway. New gamers tend to have trouble with LoZ games.

I hope you get to, because it's wonderful. Though truthfully, more the gameplay than the plot. I found Midna (like I find most main female characters) to be annoying, but how she is incorporated into the gameplay was neat as! =)

Have you played Spirit Tracks?

i agree, but some of the LoZ sidequests are confusing don't you think>

SKYWARD SWORD!

Now that we got that formality out of the way, a little introduction. I go by Nutella here, and am also a regular at FanFiction. I got into Zelda over five years ago, and have been a fan ever since.

My favourite games other than OoT, which is easily the most epic, are the Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask. Not a huge fan of the handhelds, but they're still heaps of fun. I've probably played through TP like tens of times.

Welcome Nutella! I used to own TP, but i only beat the game once lol and i think that was enough for me :)

RASENCERO
May 4th, 2011, 08:49 AM
11 days or something to the european release?
Has it already been released in some other country?

war rock exe
May 4th, 2011, 02:12 PM
11 days or something to the european release?
Has it already been released in some other country?

I'm not sure... i haven't been checking up on it... Is it coming out for wii?

RASENCERO
May 13th, 2011, 01:48 PM
hmmm....
I did some research and it is definitely coming out soon, but not yet. Maybe June.
After the 3DS remake of OoT I think.

And yes, Wii. What else?