View Full Version : B/W: Your opinions on the Trainers and their Pokemon.

Get Weird
January 3rd, 2011, 10:55 PM
We've covered nearly every aspect of the game in this lil' forum, except the trainers.

There are several new trainer classes added to Black and White, along with ridiculously overpowered Pokemon O__O

Discussion here;

★ What's your favorite Trainer class? Why maybe? ;o
★ What was the hardest trainer you've fought to far?
★ Other topics that I can't think of right now cuz' it's 06:52._____.

My favorite trainer class would be the Dancers and Hikers, the dancers because their always Dancing /Derp. And the hikers just look cool 8D

Note ; Gym Leaders and Elite 4 discussion is to be had in the appropriate thread. Not this one.

Tropical Sunlight
January 3rd, 2011, 11:12 PM
My favourite Trainer Class has to be PKMN Ranger, because they give you a berry after you've defeated them, and Doctor/Nurse, because they heal your Pokemon.

Also, the trainers in the beginning had way too much Pansear, Pansage and Panpour.

January 4th, 2011, 4:38 PM
theyre like 5 and they have pokes

January 4th, 2011, 8:21 PM
I don't know about you, but I think the Kindergartner class is absolutely adorable. :D; I grew attached to it the moment I saw it~! The Baker class isn't surprising to me, since I recall a Chef class in previous games if memory serves correctly and all. xD And I also like the Doctor class! I just read that if defeated, the heal the trainer's party and sometimes give out Max Revives(a small spoiler but whatever). And I'm happy for that especially, coming from a future doctor myself. ♥

And there are other cool ones that I like, such as tennis player and Subway Master(I like his clothes, they're pretty epic! And his pose! xD)

King Gumball
January 4th, 2011, 8:27 PM
The cheerleaders and footy player made me lol XD It was kind of expected/predicted but was still surprising.

January 5th, 2011, 4:52 PM
I like the sports players (footballer, soccer player, etc) and dancers because they showed up unexpectedly as a trainer class.

January 5th, 2011, 5:53 PM
Far too few trainer classes in my opinion, and I don't like the design for some of them (what happened to the Lass class?). But otherwise they're fine. I really like the new sports classes too.

Not sure if this thread is supposed to apply to Gym Leaders and Elite Four as well, but either way, overall I found them pretty nice. A few bad designs in my opinion, but not too many.