PDA

View Full Version : ANGELIC LAYER!!

pomangotch
January 4th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Angelic Layer is like my favorite show in the UNIVERSE!!!!! How 'bout you??

Pom

PS: Tamayo, Ojiro, and Misaki are my favorite:)

ナギ
January 27th, 2011, 10:15 AM
this thread better not die within two posts.

but yes. it's been a LONG time, but i saw Angelic Layer too. one of the first anime i ever watched, even XD;
but it was so cuuute.
i liked Misaki.. and i liked Ojiro.. and i liked the professor whose name i forgot..

and i loved how there were so many cross-overs!

Cherrim
January 28th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I haven't seen Angelic Layer in yeaaars.

I remember really loving it for both the characters and the premise. :D I used to design my own angels (? is that what they were called? XD) for fun back when I watched it.

Misaki is adorable. Now I want to rewatch it, haha.

pomangotch
January 31st, 2011, 06:55 PM
hiinotama: Ichiro Mihara aka Icchan

Lightning: Yep, Angels!

Oh by the way, Angelic Layer was on Netflix but then (on 1/15/11) they randomly just took it off! :,( whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :,(

zappyspiker
January 31st, 2011, 06:58 PM
Man Angelic Layer I used to watch over and over and I read over and over XD But Like Lightning I haven't seen it in years! Ojiro and Wizard were my ultimate favorite both manga and anime!

ナギ
February 1st, 2011, 03:12 PM
hiinotama: Ichiro Mihara aka Icchan

AHYES. THANKYOU, DEAR.
Icchan <3! he was so weird.. but so cute XD;
and yeah.. i would've loved to design my own ANGELs too!
wish i was better at drawing ~

JP
February 3rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
I haven't watched it in years, I don't even think I ever finished watching the entire series. The episodes I saw were pretty cool and stuff though, and I did like the idea behind it all. Sadly, I guess I just didn't have the time to ever watch the whole thing, I'll have to eventually.

digi-kun
February 3rd, 2011, 08:48 PM
lol thesemi-effective prequel to chobits.

Been sooo long since I've seen this though. I really need to rewatch this when I get the chance