PDA

View Full Version : B/W: National Dex

JALEEMEE
January 5th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Hi, this is just for the people who have finished pokemon b/w.

Basically this is my first time ever wanting to complete the national dex. I finished the game and everything (beat elite 4 second time) and now I want to find every pokemon. The thing is, I still only come across the same pokemon I have found throughout the regular game. I dont know how I am supposed to find all the other pokemon I need to. If someone could help that would be great. sorry for my noobness lol.

Opticgoo
January 5th, 2011, 05:46 PM
B/W(Unova) is filled with only generation 5 Pokemon because GameFreak wanted a whole new start so they didn't put any of the previous gen's Pokemon into it(Unova) =]

Fushigidane-Chan
January 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
B/W(Unova) is filled with only generation 5 Pokemon because GameFreak wanted a whole new start so they didn't put any of the previous gen's Pokemon into it(Unova) =]

Not technically right...

The eastern half of Unova, which is only accessible post-E4, is filled with old Pokemon. Not as much old Pokemon as DP offered, but still a pretty satisfactory amount. And don't forget about the swarms.

Kaori
January 5th, 2011, 05:52 PM
As the above poster stated and your only other option would be to trade between another person or another one of your games. ;) Please ask future questions in our Help Thread sticky.

Locked.