PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs

Kenshin5
January 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Since the 2010 NFL topic died out I thought I would at least make one for the Playoffs. In addition to this I will actually be keeping track of the picks unlike the previous topic. So if you are going to make picks Bold the one you choose to win and post the score in case of ties.

<Wild Card>
AFC Wild Card Match Ups

New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts
Game Time: Saturday 8:00 P.M EST

Baltimore Ravens at Kansas City Chiefs
Game Time: Sunday 1:00 P.M. EST

NFC Wild Card Match Ups

New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
Game Time: Saturday 4:30 P.M. EST

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles
Game Time: Sunday 4:30 P.M. EST

My Picks
Jets vs. Colts 23-32
Ravens vs. Chiefs 24-10
Saints vs. Seahawks 28-13
Packers vs. Eagles 21-17

From my point of view it seems out of all the Wild Card the Ravens are the strongest, they got a balance on Offensive with a great receiving core in Boldin, Houshmandzadeh, Mason, and Stallworth. Ray Rice has looked beastly in his first 3 seasons and I have no doubt in his production going into the playoffs. Ravens D is Ravens D saying names like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed need I same more? Colts seem good enough to get pass the Jets, but they seem like the most banged up team in the league or at least that made it to the playoffs. Jets, I think are all talk, since when have they done anything? Prove too me you can walk the walk and back up your talk. Chiefs I don't get the feeling they will make it too far. They seem like a young time with young playmakers, even if they got past the Ravens I don't see them doing anything vs. Steelers or Pats. Saints will probably cruise against the 7-9 Seahawks lmao, but with there injuried RB core I don't know how much damage they could do against the Falcons who look pretty strong this year, I could see them beating Chicago though cause Jay Cutler is on the team... Eagles seem pretty strong in the regular season, but it seemed like they bottomed out toward the end of the season. They seem like the Chiefs, they have young skill players but I don't see that enough against the Packers D. Yes I am aware they have Michael Vick who is arguably MVP and of course the every awesome Corner Back Asante Samuel, who is also in the Pro Bowl along with Vick. Too the Packers, they seem too one dimensional after the injury to Ryan Grant, Aaron Rodgers I feel is underatted for what he does, anyways he is good and have a good core. Clay Matthews is a beast, he is my pick for defensive player of the year and they still have last years Defensive Player of the year Charles Woodson. Both who are Pro Bowlers this year along with Nick Collins. Seahawks seriously they shouldn't even be here with an under 500. record. They are not even worth giving feedback on.

Livewire
January 6th, 2011, 12:04 AM
I'm still a bit peeved that a rather bad team (Seattle) is 1. In the playoffs over NY, TB, etc, and 2. Hosting the defending champions, the New Orleans Saints, in a playoff game. :/ Seattle got blown out in all 9 of their losses this season, and they played in the worst division in the entire league. I'd like to see a rule amendment in the playoff system to ensure that the best teams play. But even if they beat NO, they won't be able to beat the Falcons in the Georgia dome. They're invincible at home.

Now in the AFC, I don't see anybody taking down the Patriots, maybe Pittsburgh if they're healthy and if Roethlisberger plays out of his mind.

Kenshin5
January 6th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I dunno about the Pats this year. Sure they got a great team but, it doesn't seem as good as the 3 Super Bowl winning teams. You forgot to mention how New York and Tampa blew out the Seahawks 41-7 and 38-15 respectively. Needless to say they shouldn't be in the Playoffs since they were an utter embarrassment in the regular season. In another news Vince Young is out in Tennessee. I guess he mouthed off one too many times to Jeff Fisher. The guy needs to grow up and realize the opportunity he is squandering. He hasn't played up too his National Championship performance, or maybe it was after what everyone saw of that season they expected the same. Needless to say him, Matt Leinhart, and Reggie Bush aren't that great as everyone though. Bush is alright but not as must as he was hyped to be. Maybe Young ends up as a Seahawk lol.

Ayselipera
January 6th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I'm a big Patriots fan, but I have this gut feeling like they're not going to make it to the Super Bowl or they'll make it, but lose. I hope that doesn't happen, but it's just a weird vibe I've been getting. With that said I'll go over my picks~

New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts
The Jets have been doing really well and they are the number one team I'm nervous to see the Patriots face. I suppose the Steelers could come around and knock the Patriots out, but I swear if it's anyone it's the Jets. Plus the Colts have a lot of injuries to deal with too. So with that said I think they'll definitely win against the Colts.

Baltimore Ravens at Kansas City Chiefs
Ravens just seem like the better team. I don't really have any certainties or am I that interested in this game.

New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
Well to start off the Saints won the Super Bowl last year, not saying that's a sure sign they'll win this year, but I'm without a doubt sure they'll beat the Seahawks. The Seahawks aren't that good and shouldn't even be in the playoffs as far as I'm concerned.

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles
This was a tight one for me, but I'm going with the Eagles because they have DeSean Jackson and Michael Vick. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Michael Vick especially along with the whole team altogether so I've been swayed.

Exile
January 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM
@Ayselipera, I'm a pats fan as well, but picking the Jets, especially mid-collapse? 0__0

Colts/Jets: The Jets, as Kenshin said are overhyped. They faced the reality of not making the playoffs at one point
and their play has been declining each week. Yes, this can lead to momentum, but I don't see the Jets as wielders of such momentum. The Colts
are led by arguably, one of the greatest on-field leaders of all time and are always a threat in January.
Score: 28-14 Colts

Ravens/Chiefs: The Chiefs are a talented team, but they're quite inexperienced and play in the AFC'S weakest division.
The Ravens are talented an want to prove that they are in the NFL's elite tier of teams. I expect nothing short
of a 21 point win,
Score: 31-10 Ravens

Saints/Seahawks: The Seahawks really didn't deserve this, but I expect Carroll to have them use the gift they
were given. The Saints' lackluster defense will allow a few points but nothing major.
24-10 Saints

Packers/Eagles: Oh boy, I love both of these teams. Sure, the Eagles probably have more talent, with a replenished Michael Vick at the helm, and
two dangerous wideouts. The Eagles, however, are known to slip up in the playoffs. The Packers have a lot of momentum but are quite
banged up with injuries. This will definetly be a close game, and I predict it will go to OT.
23-20 Eagles

Ayselipera
January 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM
@Ayselipera, I'm a pats fan as well, but picking the Jets, especially mid-collapse? 0__0

I've been playing on a gut feeling that the Jets could be a possible threat to the Patriots. But after watching Rex Ryan's press-conference this afternoon (after posting my thoughts) I was very turned off by his remarks about Peyton Manning and Tom Brady because why would you even discuss Tom Brady at this point? Seems to me like he's looking far down the line when he should be focusing on the Colts alone. Which leads me to believe that the Jets will have a difficult time getting past the Colts never mind the Pats.

Kenshin5
January 6th, 2011, 05:37 PM
As Dennis Green said "They were what we thought they were" so inserting Jets for me they were what we(I) thought they were. Which is overrated and too big for there britches. Until you group of guys win something just shut up! I am sorry but I don't rate this team too highly if you couldn't tell. I don't see them doing much at all. Although I feel LT will have a good game. The same for the rest of the team.

jasonresno
January 10th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Man, I'm loving the postseason this year. Everything is up in the air and nothing is a lock. I love that Seattle stunned New Orleans, proving the "any given Sunday" quote, and the fact that the Jets bumped Manning with a last minute drive was awesome. As a Bears fan I love that we get to take on the Seahawks at Soldier Field in what looks like a legit matchup. I hope GB can beat up on Atlanta and we can bring Green Bay back to Soldier Field for the NFC Championship game and a little revenge for the final game of the regular season.

Sirknight
January 11th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Man, I'm loving the postseason this year. Everything is up in the air and nothing is a lock. I love that Seattle stunned New Orleans, proving the "any given Sunday" quote, and the fact that the Jets bumped Manning with a last minute drive was awesome. As a Bears fan I love that we get to take on the Seahawks at Soldier Field in what looks like a legit matchup. I hope GB can beat up on Atlanta and we can bring Green Bay back to Soldier Field for the NFC Championship game and a little revenge for the final game of the regular season.

I wasn't stunned that Seattle beat the Aints because New Orleans had 2 Running backs Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory on Injured Reserve.

Being an Atlanta fan myself I personally hope the Packers don't win at the Dome plus Matty Ice has a 20-2 record at home since he became the starter in 2008. I would like to see the Bears in the NFC championship however.

Plus, who saw Marshawn Lynch's amazing run to seal the deal for Seattle?

Exile
January 11th, 2011, 12:37 PM
D: I can't believe Vick threw that pick in OT, my prediction would have almost been dead on, had that interception been a touchdown.
The Packers are still one of my favorite teams, albeit I picked against them and I hope, and think that they can beat the falcons.
As for the Jets, I want the Pats to rout them and make a statement, but I'm unclear as to how the game will turn out.

Sirknight
January 11th, 2011, 12:47 PM
D: I can't believe Vick threw that pick in OT, my prediction would have almost been dead on, had that interception been a touchdown.
The Packers are still one of my favorite teams, albeit I picked against them and I hope, and think that they can beat the falcons.
As for the Jets, I want the Pats to rout them and make a statement, but I'm unclear as to how the game will turn out.

Vick should have thrown that ball to the outside where only his receiver could have got it. Also, I don't care about who wins the Jets-Patriots game preferably the Jets but I like the way Rex Ryan tries to get into an opposing coaches head.

jasonresno
January 11th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I didn't watch the Pack/Eagles game but I was hoping Green Bay would pull it off (and being a Bears fan that was a hard thing to wish) solely because I think the Bears matchup better with the Seahawks than they do the Eagles... but now I'm not so sure. Vick looked too too human against the Packers and the last time the Bears played him they shut him down.

A Bears and Packers NFC Championship game would be epic, especially since I live in Illinois on the border next to Wisconsin.

Sirknight
January 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I didn't watch the Pack/Eagles game but I was hoping Green Bay would pull it off (and being a Bears fan that was a hard thing to wish) solely because I think the Bears matchup better with the Seahawks than they do the Eagles... but now I'm not so sure. Vick looked too too human against the Packers and the last time the Bears played him they shut him down.

A Bears and Packers NFC Championship game would be epic, especially since I live in Illinois on the border next to Wisconsin.

For you it would be epic. For me the Falcons getting to the Super Bowl would be epic due to the fact I live in Tampa and the Bucs fans give me crap all the time even when we beat them twice this year.

WriteThemWrong
January 11th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I think I'm going to root for the Ravens this playoff. My Chargers didn't make it this year so I'll go for them. They destroyed the Chiefs last week and the AFC games this week are going to be intense. Ravens vs Steelers and Jets vs Patriots, straight out rivals vs rivals. can't wait

Kenshin5
January 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM
First I would like to say the Jets beating the Pats and Colts back to back WOW. That hasn't been done since 01 or 02 I believe, needless too say that is a long time. Patriots seemed to play their worst game in at least 2-3 years. I was really hoping the Jets would go down so I can here then whine instead of all that crap they have been talking. Packers destroyed the Falcons, I was expecting the Pack to win but not 48-21 against the number one seed. Here is hoping my team beats the Bears. Ravens vs. Steelers was pretty good until the offense for the Ravens decided to get sloppy. Ray Rice fumbled for the first time this season in that game. And Flacco apparently is not a clutch QB throwing a number of INT's. It is a shame the D did most of the work and only lost cause of the woeful Offense. Bears vs. Seahawks was one of the most boring games I have seen. Not much too it, Jay Cutler gets hot in the first half and gets up then the Seahawks so their true colors. Hopefully Packers vs. Steelers in the Superbowl. Even though I was hoping Ravens for AFC.

jab2033
January 22nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Personally, I hope it's a Packers-Jets Superbowl. Both teams are the No 6 seed in their conference. When was the last time two teams seeded No 6 make it to the SB? Either way, I'm a Packers fan, so Pack all the way!

I just don't want to see Rothlisburger(did i spell that right?) in the Superbowl. Especially with all the s*** about him getting suspended the first four weeks. He doesn't deserve a Superbowl ring in my opinion.

donavannj
January 22nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
I'd rather not see Rex Ryan in the Super Bowl. I like Mike Tomlin much more than I dislike Ben Rothlisberger, so I'd prefer to see the Steelers in rather than the Jets. As for the NFC, it's a lose-lose for me as a Vikings fan, so I don't care who wins.

Kenshin5
January 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Personally, I hope it's a Packers-Jets Superbowl. Both teams are the No 6 seed in their conference. When was the last time two teams seeded No 6 make it to the SB? Either way, I'm a Packers fan, so Pack all the way!

I just don't want to see Rothlisburger(did i spell that right?) in the Superbowl. Especially with all the s*** about him getting suspended the first four weeks. He doesn't deserve a Superbowl ring in my opinion.
He wasn't found guilty of rape though... And I hate to break it to you but he already has two. Rather they deserve it or not is proven or the field not off field things.

I'd rather not see Rex Ryan in the Super Bowl. I like Mike Tomlin much more than I dislike Ben Rothlisberger, so I'd prefer to see the Steelers in rather than the Jets. As for the NFC, it's a lose-lose for me as a Vikings fan, so I don't care who wins.
This, Rex Ryan seems like he has been on an Ego Trip since he became head coach. It would be my pleasure to see them get destroyed.

jab2033
January 22nd, 2011, 05:49 PM
He wasn't found guilty of rape though... And I hate to break it to you but he already has two. Rather they deserve it or not is proven or the field not off field things.

I know this. Still, I'd rather not see the Steelers.

Rex Ryan seems like he has been on an Ego Trip since he became head coach. It would be my pleasure to see them get destroyed.

As far as Rex Ryan, I agree with you. If the Jets do make it to the SB, I'd love to see then get destroyed by the Packers. Considering the Jets got shut out by the Pack in New York, I doubt they'll be able to beat GB on a neutral field. Of course, if the Bears do win, I'll be going with the Jets. As a dedicated cheesehead, I just can't root for a division rival. I think GB can beat the Bears, though; they just need to punt the ball away from Devin Hester.

Slightly off topic...I still can't believe the GB-ATL game was such a blow-out. I was really expecting it to be much closer.

Exile
January 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM
Rex Ryan is an extremely arrogant jerk, and being a Pats fan, I hate the Jets with a flaming passion.
I hope the Steelers lose.

Imo, Ben Roethlisburger should be locked up and the nightclub manager he bribed should fess up. Most of the
Steelers, like Ward and Harrison are just as classless as the Jets, not to mention the fact that the Steelers have already won twice in this decade.
So I look forward to Ryan going to Dallas and talk up a Tropical Storm, then getting his secondary shredded by Rodgers and his Golden Boy QB getting
beaten up by the harsh Packers D.

Kenshin5
January 22nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
I know this. Still, I'd rather not see the Steelers.

As far as Rex Ryan, I agree with you. If the Jets do make it to the SB, I'd love to see then get destroyed by the Packers. Considering the Jets got shut out by the Pack in New York, I doubt they'll be able to beat GB on a neutral field. Of course, if the Bears do win, I'll be going with the Jets. As a dedicated cheesehead, I just can't root for a division rival. I think GB can beat the Bears, though; they just need to punt the ball away from Devin Hester.

Slightly off topic...I still can't believe the GB-ATL game was such a blow-out. I was really expecting it to be much closer.
Cause Tramon Williams is a beast. And Matty Ice finally melted.

Rex Ryan is an extremely arrogant jerk, and being a Pats fan, I hate the Jets with a flaming passion.
I hope the Steelers lose.

Imo, Ben Roethlisburger should be locked up and the nightclub manager he bribed should fess up. Most of the
Steelers, like Ward and Harrison are just as classless as the Jets, not to mention the fact that the Steelers have already won twice in this decade.
So I look forward to Ryan going to Dallas and talk up a Tropical Storm, then getting his secondary shredded by Rodgers and his Golden Boy QB getting
beaten up by the harsh Packers D.
If they had enough evidence to convict Ben or rap he wouldn't be in the NFL or with the general public. He would be were one of his former receivers Plaxico Burgess is at which is prison. How is Hines Ward and James Harrison classless? I am guessing because they have a perception of being "dirty players"? Haters gonna hate. Anyways this isn't about Roethilisburger case its about the playoffs, sure I don't like him but he was not convicted neither was Kobe. But Lawrence Taylor was, so that goes to show you players are not above the law. Also I wouldn't be calling Aaron Rodgers a Golden Boy if you say this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1bWg6Iaa9A now if we are talking classless that is classless.

jab2033
January 24th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Alright! Packers are in the Superbowl!

A bit disappointed about the Jets, though. If they had shown up for the first half, they could've beaten the Steelers.

BJ Raji's interception was awesome. Shields also got a pair of picks...I think Shields is gonna turn out to be better than Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams if he keeps playing like this. He's had quite a year. Now all he needs is a Superbowl ring.

Exile
January 24th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Cause Tramon Williams is a beast. And Matty Ice finally melted.

If they had enough evidence to convict Ben or rap he wouldn't be in the NFL or with the general public. He would be were one of his former receivers Plaxico Burgess is at which is prison. How is Hines Ward and James Harrison classless? I am guessing because they have a perception of being "dirty players"? Haters gonna hate. Anyways this isn't about Roethilisburger case its about the playoffs, sure I don't like him but he was not convicted neither was Kobe. But Lawrence Taylor was, so that goes to show you players are not above the law. Also I wouldn't be calling Aaron Rodgers a Golden Boy if you say this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1bWg6Iaa9A now if we are talking classless that is classless.

That argument would have been much more valid if it had better spelling and grammar.
Anyhow, Roethlisburger was convicted twice. I chose not to believe it at first, as pro athletes have no reason to behave in such a manner, in my mind. The two times after that, I found it plain ridiculous that whoever had the responsibility to investigate the case couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Ben's a tool, it's extremely evident by now. You don't see Brady, Brees, or Rodgers, who you bashed, being accused of rape. As for Harrison and Ward, just type in the words "dirty player" next to their names, both are suggested searches on google. It's also possible that Aaron Rodgers didn't see the woman, which is nothing compared to invading a woman's privacy.

Kenshin5
January 24th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Alright! Packers are in the Superbowl!

A bit disappointed about the Jets, though. If they had shown up for the first half, they could've beaten the Steelers.

BJ Raji's interception was awesome. Shields also got a pair of picks...I think Shields is gonna turn out to be better than Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams if he keeps playing like this. He's had quite a year. Now all he needs is a Superbowl ring.
He did play his college ball at Da U, so it is too be expected.

That argument would have been much more valid if it had better spelling and grammar.
Anyhow, Roethlisburger was convicted twice. I chose not to believe it at first, as pro athletes have no reason to behave in such a manner, in my mind. The two times after that, I found it plain ridiculous that whoever had the responsibility to investigate the case couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Ben's a tool, it's extremely evident by now. You don't see Brady, Brees, or Rodgers, who you bashed, being accused of rape. As for Harrison and Ward, just type in the words "dirty player" next to their names, both are suggested searches on google. It's also possible that Aaron Rodgers didn't see the woman, which is nothing compared to invading a woman's privacy.
I was comparing Rodgers too Harrison and Ward not Roethlisburger. Again if he was convicted of rape then would he be with the general public? He could be charged with rape that doesn't mean he was convicted. And yes OJ kills his wife and gets away with it so Ben could get away with rape. LMAO Hines Ward won dirtiest player by 5.6 over Haynesworth(who should be voted most laziest player) and Joey Porter(former Steeler), so maybe it is the Steelers team as a whole? Not just individual players? Rather or not he is guilty or not and rather Aaron saw the cancer survivor is a moot point. When I saw the full video Clay Matthews said "they" told us about you. So rather he knew about it or not or that he was focused in on the game we don't know. I don't know Rodgers situation yes he could have seen her or he couldn't have, and if he did and just walked by her then I feel it as not a classy jester. So too me he is not much of a Golden Boy as you proclaimed him to be.

Captain Hobo.
January 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I want the Steelers to win the super bowl because I hate the Packers.

Kenshin5
January 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Looks like Steelers Center Maurkice Pouncey has a good chance of missing the Superbowl. I wonder if that will make much of an impact on the game.

jab2033
January 31st, 2011, 10:04 AM
I know it's not officially part of the playoffs, but...anyone watch the pro-bowl?

I turned it off after the first half ended up being like 42-7.

I was surprised to see the final score was 55-41. I think it's the highest ever total points scored in the Pro Browl.

I wish they played more seriously in that game. It was kinda funny, though, watching the AFC just screw up in the first half.

Aurafire
January 31st, 2011, 10:51 AM
The Pro Bowl is such a joke of a game, I watched five minutes and turned it off. The NFL shouldn't even bother if the players are just going to dick around and not try.

donavannj
January 31st, 2011, 12:05 PM
I know it's not officially part of the playoffs, but...anyone watch the pro-bowl?

I was surprised to see the final score was 55-41. I think it's the highest ever total points scored in the Pro Browl.

I wish they played more seriously in that game. It was kinda funny, though, watching the AFC just screw up in the first half.

It wasn't the highest ever total. That belongs to the 2004 one which had a score of 55-52, which was an NFC win as well.

Livewire
January 31st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Looks like Steelers Center Maurkice Pouncey has a good chance of missing the Superbowl. I wonder if that will make much of an impact on the game.

I think it will. The Steeler's Offensive was already battered to begin with, and losing the only player to start all of their games at O-Line certainly won't help them. :/

Kenshin5
January 31st, 2011, 02:11 PM

No All Star game is taken serious by most players.

I think it will. The Steeler's Offensive was already battered to begin with, and losing the only player to start all of their games at O-Line certainly won't help them. :/
I don't recall who it was, but I believe they also had an Offensive Linemen go out against the Ravens. At least they still have their skill players.

Exile
January 31st, 2011, 05:47 PM
No All Star game is taken serious by most players.

Even if they're all fun and games, the other All-Star games have an impact on the league's playoffs. The NFLs has no relevance whatsoever, I really think that needs to change.

I don't recall who it was, but I believe they also had an Offensive Linemen go out against the Ravens. At least they still have their skill players.

Pouncey is the best O-Line on the Steelers, they're going to need him if they hope to
stand a chance against the Packers D.

Kenshin5
February 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM
PACK WON!!!!!!! *Insert Heart Attack here*. Greg Jennings is too BEAST!!!! Also Black Eyed Peas worst Super Bowl half time show ever.

Guy
February 7th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I had a feeling the Packers were going to win this game. From the moment they came out of their lockers and running out onto the field, you could see they had a lot of energy and was ready for the game. Steelers just didn't give it their all last night though. Their defense, to me, seemed pretty weak and was one of their downfalls for losing the game.

Lea Michele made a great opening performance of America, The Beautiful though, and despite the critics, I actually liked Christina Aguilera's performance of the national anthem. Although, I will admit her trying to over do some of the syllables was a bit overkill for some parts of the song. :\ Black Eyed Peas, they never make great live performances, so I expected that, but their stage presence and choreographic performance throughout the field was something I would applaud them for.

I was disappointed in the commercials though. Not a lot of outstanding commercials this season other than a select few like the Chrysler commercial with Eminem, Imported from Detroit.

Exile
February 7th, 2011, 01:01 PM
They deserved it, they really did. The Pack fought through a plethora of injuries, some of which occurred in the Super Bowl itself, to reach the pinnacle. The Packers, as Hiiro said, gave it their all, but not just in the Super Bowl.
They never called it quits, not when Finley and Grant went down for the season, not when they were faced with 2 must-win games, and not when they had to go up against teams manned by Michael Vick and Matt Ryan
consecutively. I'll admit I thought the Steelers would come back after the Packers failed to score a TD on their final drive, and that the Packers would lose at the hands of Mike Wallace's sheer speed. Low and behold, the Steelers
couldn't stay cool under pressure, and the Lombardi Trophy was now property of its original owner. Congrats to Aaron Rodgers too, any doubt pertaining to his status as an elite QB should be gone now, he finally walked out of
Favre's shadow and on to his own road to glory.