PDA

View Full Version : How I Met Your Mother

Agent Clank
January 10th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I haven't made a thread in a looong time...
This is a thread for the hilariious thread "How I Met Your Mother".
Here you can disscuss, your favorite episode, characters, or anything else.
I just started watching the series so I can't say anything about what I said above. (but I will later)

King Gumball
January 10th, 2011, 2:42 PM
Well I watched the whole 5 seasons in less than a week XD I was that addicted. I have watched all five seasons around three times all up. I am really excited for the 6th to be released in Austraia. It is my favourite comedy and my favourite character is Barney closely followed by Lily.

Le Creep!
January 10th, 2011, 3:30 PM
I love that show. It's so funny ^^

My favourite character is obviously Barney.

shot571
January 19th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Well I watched the whole 5 seasons in less than a week XD I was that addicted. I have watched all five seasons around three times all up. I am really excited for the 6th to be released in Austraia. It is my favourite comedy and my favourite character is Barney closely followed by Lily. damn week an a half :p and yeah my favourite is barney too

Eliminator Jr.
January 19th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I really like the show, but I prefer the older seasons. The new ones are good but the acting seems a lot less real and the show just seems a lot less realistic altogether. But yeah, amazing show. My favourite character is easily Marshall. I don't like Lily much though, she just sticks her nose in everyone else's business too much and it just annoys me.

Yuoaman
January 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I HAVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW.

But seriously, the last episode made me cry unabashedly... and the one before that too... damn the writers. :'(

JakeyBoy
January 25th, 2011, 1:04 PM
The way E4 were advertising it as a Friends clone made me steer well clear, but I've caught a few episodes, and it's not bad. I'll watch it if I notice that it's on.

King Gumball
January 25th, 2011, 3:19 PM
The way E4 were advertising it as a Friends clone made me steer well clear, but I've caught a few episodes, and it's not bad. I'll watch it if I notice that it's on.

That is what I did, until I got the series off a friend of mine. Then I was hooked straight away XD

Season 6 is out right after the Aus. Open, so I can't wait!

2Blue4u
February 11th, 2011, 6:25 AM
I went through a How I Met Your Mother phase. I bought the first and second seasons on DVD, and watched the rest online.
Well, up until the last season. Now it's just gotten old.

King Gumball
February 12th, 2011, 11:05 PM
New HIMYM is on TV in Aus finally. I am enjoying the 6th series so far, I look forward to it every Thursday. They are currently being shown in double episodes, so I get two episodes a week ^.^

Gamedudebt
February 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM
I really just got into it a little while ago, It's an alright show, and Barney is my favorite character.

Saryka
February 16th, 2011, 2:18 PM
I just got into it not too long ago, and I don't understand why I never bothered to watch it before. XD It's hilarious! Barney definitely makes the show for me, but I really like Marshall as well. I catch it every night (they're re-runs). The fact that G4 advertised it as a "Friends clone" made me wanna watch it more, actually. I love Friends. XDD;;