PDA

View Full Version : Search for the blue and red orb

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
5000 years ago, there were gods and goddesses. Some gods was on side of Groudon, while some of them were on Kyogre's. The two teams fought. The head of the gods and goddesses got angry and killed all of them. Then they were never heard.
Many years later, each gods and goddesses was reborn. Their souls searched through the unborn baby and the soul will live within them. The baby was born. When the gods or goddesses turned 5, they remembered what they used be and knew that they can be back into their original form if they find red and blue orb. Now several years later, they went to search for the red and blue orb.

Name:
What side were you in?:
personality:
Looks:

Name: Serra
What side were you in: Kyogre
Personality: Bright and cheerful. Often get herself in trouble because of her hyperness, but she can be quiet if she wants to.
Looks: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/e_trainers/77.png

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Name: Max
What side were you in?: Kyogre
personality: friendly and brave too, will look for the blue orb at all costs
Looks: Bllue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Name: Akira
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Ninetales, Gyarados, and Mudkip.
Personality: A bit of a loner. She likes to hang out with Pokemon rather than humans.
Looks:

dark_croconaw
December 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Name: Kylee (friends call her Kay)
personality: Shes a born leader, strong, loyal, but under her toughness shes really friendly. Dark, and quick to anger. Shes not afraid of anything and considers herself the bravest.
Looks: Long blue hair, sapphire eyes; wears a blue tanktop, tan cargo pants, and black cads.
Pokemon: Tentacool, Ninetales, Altaria, Sceptile, Umbreon, Raichu

FireEmporer
December 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Name: Kai
What side were you in?: Groudon
personality: Kai is quiet, and usally keeps to himself. He hated the war between The Land And Water Creatures and the gods and goddesses that supported them, Mostly because He was in love with a godess on Kyorge's side.
Looks:...Working on sprite...

Desert Cacturne
December 5th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name: Blizzi
What side were you in: Kyogre
Personality: Friendly, smart, cheerful. He's a nice friend who shared a deep companionship with each Kyogre god/goddess.
Looks: Lightblue hair, shining blue eyes with a longsleeve lightblue shirt and navy jeans.

FireEmporer
December 5th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I'm the only one on groudon's side? That doesn't seem fair... *Is killed*

God Of Water
December 5th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Name:david
What side were you in?:Kyogre
personality:smart,polite,brave
Looks:red hat,blue jeans,green shirt

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Name:Eclipse Luna
personality: Dark, harsh, unforgiving, but kind once she gets to know you.
Looks: She has black hair running to the center of her back, but her skin is a pale white. She has red eyes, and prefers to wear all black, black sweaters and jeans, with a black leather coat. Around her neck she wears a gold necklace with a black diamond.
Personal Pokemon: Flygon, Scizor, Meganium, Blaziken, Snorlax, Alakazam

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Oh, yeah! That's what I forgot! Ok, you have your own pokemon. I'll put mine later.

FireEmporer
December 6th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Name: Kai
personality: Kai is quiet, and usally keeps to himself. He hated the war between The Land And Water Creatures and the gods and goddesses that supported them, Mostly because He was in love with a godess on Kyorge's side.
Looks: Kai Has Messy brown hair, and brown eyes. He Wears Blue jeans, A Black tee shirt, and A Metal cross with Pointed Sides.

Sprite was too hard to make...

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Ok, here is my pokemon party:
Espeon, Gardevoir, Flygon, Salmence, Raichu, red Gyarados

Chibitysan
December 6th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Name: Tysan
personality: Outgoing,Brave and a stand up guy
Looks: Fair skinned Sandy bornw hair 6'6
Pokemon: Umbreon,Manectric,Salamance,Blaziken,Wailord & Hariyama

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:32 PM
OOC: I'l start.

Serra walked through the beautiful street. She was sure that blue orb would be inside the city, but she was wrong. Serra sat on the broken wood, trying to think of other places to find the blue orb. She wanted to be herself again, and it was more diffcult than she thought it would be. She wished that she was goddess again. She wanted to fly around and having fun. But for now, she has to wait.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Akira looked around. Where was it? She was bothered by her inability to find the Blue Orb. Finally she gave up and looked around for a place to sto and rest. She spotted a bench near by and sat down thinking. Her Faithful Vaporeon sat beside her. "Hi Faithful." She mused. "Any luck?" The Vaporeon shook her head. "Oh well. Guess we'll have to look else where."

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2004, 04:49 PM
ooc: Pokmon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Haunter, Nidorino.

ic: I was in a city, and I was looking for the Blue Orb. After my failure in my search, I decided to take a little rest. I sat on a bench near some trees, then, my Pikachu came. I smiled, then he jumped on the bench, too.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Raichu jumped on serra's lap. She smiled and patted it. She stood up.

FireEmporer
December 6th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Quilava, Milotic, Absol, Scizor, Ampharos, Altaria

Kai Walked quietly down the street, Then Noticed Serra "OH NO! Crap! That is A Kyogre Goddess isn't it!" He yelled, Then Freaked out seeing that she heard him.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 07:19 PM
" Huh? Who are you?" Serra asked. She heard what the boy had said and didn't know why he knew she was goddess.

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2004, 07:29 PM
My Pikachu raised his ears, "Pikachu? did you heard something?". My Pikachu started to tell me that he heard the word goddess, "goddess? do you think that..." I said but without finishing, and my Pikachu nodded with his head. "do we look for the others?" I asked him with an interrogative look, and he answered with a "Pika!" and nodded his head, again. "ok, what are we waiting for? let's go!" I said as I stood up and raised my arm, I was going to search for any god or goddess that was in the city. Then Pikachu and I started to look for the rest of gods and goddesses.

Lizzie
December 7th, 2004, 07:33 AM
is it too late to join?
Name: Arayl
What side were you in?: Grudon
personality: kind, thoughtful, sensitive, ect.
Looks: has dark blue hair that's in a half pony tail and she wears a white shirt with blue genes and sneakers so she looks like an ordinary person
Pokemon: Dragonite, Charizard, Tryanitar, Misdrevus, Gengar, Umbreon
-------------------
Arayl walked in the cold streets, she had been searching for so long, maybe she just had to let it go...As if reading Arayls thoughts her Dragonite turned to her "no give up" he said in poor englesh, he was still learning, but it was an amazing improvment. Arayl smiled at him "but, we've been searching since...since...i can't remember we've been searching for so long!" she said. Dragonite looked around, 'where would the orbs be?' he thought, then he saw it. Across the street was a traders ground, where people or trainers from all over the world came to trade their goods. Dragonite squeled in excitemet and pointed at what he saw, Arayl smiled "that's perfect! it would definetly be there somewhere! come on!" she said, and they ran to the many tents where the traders were

Chibitysan
December 7th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Tysan had left his small cottage that night on the search for the orbs.He had all of his pokemon with him and did not know where to look first. Tysan had let Salamace out of its pokeball and hopped onto his back. Salamance flew over to a small city,as they flew Tysan noticed a group of people on the ground. Tysan had the Salamance go there direction. Tysan hopped off the Salamance just as they were about 5 feet from the ground.Landing on his knees he had withdrew Salamance and made his way to the crowd.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Name: Dante Singe
personality:solemn and Serious. Not good at taking jokes and does not tolerate any chiding.
Looks:Will post later.

Lizzie
December 7th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Arayl walked through the crowd of people, many of them had pokemon with them, some of them were battleing and some of them were trdeing, it was like a mini fair. She went up to a random tent and looked at his items, they were only just glass pokemon sculptures. She went to another one, only to see flowers, "we'll have to split up" Arayl said to Dragonite, Dragonite nodded and flew off. Arayl checked another few stalls and saw a boy with a Salamance, she had always loved Salamances and looked at it in awe "your Salamce is amazing! your so lucky" she said

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 02:36 PM
OOC: Ok, you two can join. From now on no one can join.

" How about bit of exploring Raichu?" Raichu nodded. Serra picked Raichu up and walked.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Kai silently followed Serra, Waiting to see if she found wither orb. If she found the Blue orb, He would destroy it.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I stood on teh mountain top, glancing out over the range. Several mountains were within my sight, and somewhere on one of them I sensed was the orb I was seeking. "It's out there somewhere." I muttered to my sandslash, who was preening the course hairs of his hide at my feet. "I just have to find it."

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 03:55 PM
" I know you are following me," Serra said. She noticed that someone was following her.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:59 PM
With my route set, I began down from the mountain top, heading for the next one over. I knew the other god reincarnates would be searching for the orbs as well, and I had to find them first.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"You are very observant, Aren't you... Well, I am Kai, God on Groudon's Side. And you are?" Kai asked cooly, Staring at serra With an Icy stare.

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 04:55 PM
" I'm Serra, goddess of Kyogre's side. And I have no reason to talk to you," Serra replied coldly. Her dark blue eyes was glaring at Kai.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Kia Glared at her coldly "I will destroy you,And the blue orb!"

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 05:00 PM
" Try and you might be the one that get destroyed." Serra kept walking, her Raichu behind her.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"What do you mean?" Kai yelled enraged

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I noticed two people off in teh distance, fighitng amongts themselves, tkaing this advantage, I continued up the slope, hurrying as quickly as I could. If the orbs were on this mountain, I wanted to be the first one to get to them.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I heard another voice yelling. I peek from a corner, and saw a girl with a Raichu behind her, and a boy following her. I decided to spy them just for a while.

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Serra snickered.
" You'll see," she said. She kept walking with her Raichu.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"FISSURE!" Kai Yelled, As a large crack formed around Serra. "What did you mean?"

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I saw the guy using a fissure around the girl. "what the...!? he is a God... possibly.... what possibly?! he is from Groudon's side! I need to do something" I said, to no one, I think. I tried to run, but Pikachu grabbed my pants and stopped me from advancing, "do you mind?" I said to him, he nodded, and I sighed.

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Serra closed her eyes and muttered something, instantly she disappeared.

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Akira was watching to people arguing. Then one the boy attacked. It looked like Fissure. But how could that be, unless...She nudged Faithful and headed for the two.

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 06:34 PM
" Good, but not good enough!" Serra appeared, floating in the air.

Chibitysan
December 8th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Arayl walked through the crowd of people, many of them had pokemon with them, some of them were battleing and some of them were trdeing, it was like a mini fair. She went up to a random tent and looked at his items, they were only just glass pokemon sculptures. She went to another one, only to see flowers, "we'll have to split up" Arayl said to Dragonite, Dragonite nodded and flew off. Arayl checked another few stalls and saw a boy with a Salamance, she had always loved Salamances and looked at it in awe "your Salamce is amazing! your so lucky" she said

Tysan looked at her for a moment before he replied.Oh....Thanks! Tysan went into the crowd. "Everybody Shut up and Listen!" Tysan screamed to them all. He had asked all who were there on the Groudons side. Tysan asked if they would follow him because he thought he had a hint of where he could find the Red Orb. Tysan released the Salamance and climbed upon its back once more. Tysan then told all of them to follow if they thoght they could keep up. Salamance took off leaving a thing of thick dust in the air. Tysan was 20ft in the air when he saw a lighting blast in the sky strike a mountain

OOC:This is the part when someone adds on to this.Use imagination! >_<

FireEmporer
December 8th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Kai Extended his hand, With His hand Open. A ring of fire flew out towards Serra.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Serra quickly dodged the attack.
" You cannot match up withmy speed," Serra said.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Akira was getting anoyed. She vanished and reappeared behind them. "What's going on?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 05:55 PM
" He's trying to attack me for no reason!" Serra glared at Kai.

FireEmporer
December 8th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"You are A kyogre Goddess!" Kai growled Glareing at serra

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Akira stared. Teo. Uh. Hey just because she's a Kyogre goddess doesn't mean you should attack her." Her eyes glowed a soft blue and Faithful growled.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Serra sighed and landed on the ground. She decided to keep walking.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Akira and Faithful followed.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:20 PM
" Raichu!" ( wait for me!) Serra's Riachu followed her owner.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Akira caught up to Serra. "Hey wait up. Can I talk to you?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:33 PM
" Sure why not," Serra replied and picked her Raichu up.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Is it true that your the Kyogre goddess?"

FireEmporer
December 8th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Suddenly, Another fissure opened up, This time under Akira, Kai Pudhed her into it and was about to Close it.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Akira moved quick and grabbed the edge of the crack the fissure had created. She pulled herself up quickly. Then she vanished and reappeared behind him. "What was that for?" Her eyes glowed again and Faithful snarled.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:57 PM
" Look, if you don't attack us, we won't attack you," Serra said.

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 12:18 PM
"If I Destroy you, You won't find the Blue orb, So Many people will not be killed once again, In a war that once happened long ago." Kai Explained "The Death of a Few Will save many." He Said, Not wanting to attack, But he knew he must.

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
" So you like to murder people?" Serra said in angry tone.

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Kai Sweatdropped "Were you not listening?"

Chibitysan
December 9th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Tysan happened to look back to see a couple of people in a arguement he hurried back quickly. As Tysan made to his feet he screamed to them both "YOU TWO YELLING IS NOT GONA GET ANY ONE ANY WHERE SO JUST SHUT UP AND LOOK!"

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Serra punched the guy in the face.
" SHUT UP!!! And I was listening. If you kill people, that means you murdered people."

Alana
December 9th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Akira's voice was icey when she spoke, "The life of one can mean the life of many. No one can prdict the future. How do know killing us will help people. It might make things worse. For all you know it could be the god of Groudon that will cause the trouble. Why shouldn't we finish you off right here and now?"

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Serra's dark blue eyes turned crimson red. She started to attack Kai with her kick.

Electric Hero
December 9th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I looked at all the action from a place closer to them now. "so.... 2 Kyogre's Goddesses and 2 Groudon's Gods. I will keep spying" I whispered. My Pikachu nodded and stayed with me.

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Serra sniffed around.
" I smell Pikachu... Not wild though."

FireEmporer
December 10th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Kai Felt the face "Ouch! I will Destroy Both orbs. So niether Titan will be awakened, and The goddesses and gods will never be able to re-enact what happened long ago." Kai Calmly explained. "I would Give my own life for that."

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I noticed that one of Kyogre's Goddesses was sniffing. I looked at my Pikachu, "it is you, Pikachu" I said. Then I crouched just to keep hidden. I heard what one of Groudon's Gods would give his life just to destroy both orbs. I started to anilize that, I didn't knew if he was right or he was just an idiot.

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 04:54 PM
" So what? If Kyogre awakens, I will be back to my normal goddess self."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Akira nodded. "If Kyogre is awakened I will return to howI once was as well. But this guy has a point. If that does happen then the the past is bound to repeat itself." She sighed and thought for a moment. Then looked down at Faithful and smiled. "I guess I'm on your side." She said Rai.

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 02:54 PM
" Fine, but I must tell you its diffcult. Do you know team aqua and magma?"

FireEmporer
December 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Yes I am Familar With them." Kai replied

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Yes who isn't?" (message to short)

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:03 PM
" Well they know lots about red and blue orbs. So, I decided to steal some information from them."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Sounds like a good idea to me. KNow where to find them?"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:08 PM
" I heard that they are in Dewford right now."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Then thats where we should go. Shall we leave?"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:17 PM
" ... except I don't know where to go..." Serra added.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:19 PM
*anime fall* "Great then how do we know where to go?"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:23 PM
" I wish I had a map with me..."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"I have a Pokegear." Tosses it to her.

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Serra looked at the map in the pokegear.
" Boat to Dewford is north from here."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Ok then lets go. I want to meet Team Aqua I have some things to say to them."

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
" Well, go Flygon!" Serra's Flygon appeared.

FireEmporer
December 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"And I will gather Information!"Kai said walking South "Come on! This way to the boat!"

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"Guess I'm walking too." Said Alana as she followed Kai.

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 07:35 PM
" Bye!" Serra waved and asked her Salmence to go north.

FireEmporer
December 11th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Where are you going? Isn't this way north?" Kai asked

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
" No, that's south, this is north."

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Alana shrugged. "I'm confussed so I'll just wait for you towo to make up your minds then follow."

Electric Hero
December 12th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I heard what the rest said. I stood up and walked over the center of the building's roof. "Charizard!" I yeled as I threw my pokemon's pokeball and my Charizard appeared, "Charizard, let's go over Dewford" I told him, and I jjumped on his back. He started to fly to Dewford.

FireEmporer
December 12th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"Oh, I guess that is north. Oh well. That way it is!" He said turning and walking north.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Akira shrugged and followed. She hoped this was the right way. She didn't feel like walking in circles all day.

espeon and umbreon
December 12th, 2004, 03:31 PM
" Salmence let go!" Serra's Salmence flew toward Dewford.