PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Pages : [1] 2

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Science is never without failure. Creating Pokemorphs is no exception.
Various teams like Magma, have been stealing trainers off the streets, and fusing the trainers with DNA of their own Pokemon. While most of them are successful, the rest have problems. Some had too many problems controlling their powers, there could have been a problem when the DNA was fused, ect.

In this Morph RP, you play one of these deffective morphs, that are locked up deep at the bottom of the ocean, for being failures. You must find a way to escape, and even if you do, what will you do when you reach other people again?

So you have to be a fusion type morph (appears half-pokemon, half-human) and I reserve the right to boot anyone from this RP.

Name:
Morph:
Appearance:
Personality:
Problem: (why your morph was locked up)
Other:
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are)

Ciera
December 4th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Looks like fun! And it's been ages since I've joined a Pokemon RP. Well, here goes:

Name: Schylur
Morph: Morphed with a Charizard (o.o;; )
Appearance: Orange, scaly skinned, has wings and a tail. Aside from the tail, wings, and those other things, she looks pretty much human, except she's hunched over a tad. Her eyes are black, and sharp. She stands at about 6'3", and is thin, for a Charizard..thingy. Atop her head is her black hair; though it's short. On her hands she has claws, and on her feet as well. She still has her femenin curves, though she's not as womanly looking with the Pokemon DNA.
Personality: Seems angry alot, since she was changed into such a defective creature. She will be nice when needed be.
Problem: (why your morph was locked up) She tends to bite alot, and is extremely insubordinate. Her fire attack strength varies upon her emotions; the scientists didn't like that.
Other: None.
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) (I hope that includes me >_>)

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Name: Kristen
Morph: Espeon
Appearance: She has pink fur covering all of her body. She has Espeon eyes, nose, and an Espeon tail. She has Espeon ears and pink hair. She wears a white T-shirt and pink shorts. She has the red gem of an Espeon in the middle of her forehead.
Personality: She is generally emtionless to those she doesn't know now. She is normally extremely quiet to those she doesn't know. She is gerneally calm and nice but after the fusion, the intensity of her anger more then tripelled.
Problem: (why your morph was locked up) She was too Pokemon like. She also seemed to have problems with going berserk during times of extreme anger. She sometimes lost control of her psycic powers and nearly killed a few people because of it.
Other:
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) I hope I'm one of these people XD

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Name: Cadric
Morph: Scizor
Appearance: el pelo amarillo, corto y los ojos verdes. Short blonde hair, striking green eyes. Three red horns on top of head, red scizor claws, transparent wings, and scizor feet. Fair skin. Black t-shirt with cresent moon, black pants, black trenchcoat [Neo-style]
Powers: Can fly, crush almost anything with his claws
Personality: Short temper, cynicle, outcast-ish, smart
Problem: Mind unstable, berserk actions out of the blue.
Other:
RP sample: Unfortunetly, I've forsaken the RP board, so I'm no longer known here. My sample is as follows:

*Cadric looked longingly out of his damp cell. The constant dripping of water was now intolerable, but unstoppable. He angerly stood up and smashed part of the wall. The thin layer of old brick gave way to the high-tech titanium cage.*

"Once I get out of here...! They will pay, all of them! I HATE MY STUPID LIFE. I'LL MAKE THEM WISH THEY NEVER KIDNAPPED ME!"

>>I warned you he had a temper. Can this get gory? xP [That was a joke] If you need more of sample, I'd be happy to oblige.

EDIT: New problem, not personality related ^^

Growlygirl
December 4th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Name: Niki
Morph: Growlithe
Appearance: She has light orange fur with black stripes covering her whole body, and a huge fluffy growlithe tail. She also has dark orange hair, floppy growlithe ears sticking out from the side of her head, and a growlithes nose along with white fangs instead of teeth. She wears a loose black T-shirt and baggy blue jeans.
Personality: Niki is an extremley bright and energetic girl, although she does not always show her intelligence. She love to meet new pokemon although isen't always that fond of people. She loves to be heard and is incredibly stubbern
Problem: (why your morph was locked up) Edit: When she sleeps she snores, that may not sound like a big deal but when she snores she breaths fire. Also if she looks anyone strait in the eye, more then often the person would burst into flames.
Other: None
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) Alright:

The fox's eyes opened, first one then the other. He rose his head slowley. Sari turned to her friend "What is it Skalrag" Skalrag hesitates looking all around "Nothing... thought.... thought I heard something" Sari looked up to the sky every star seemed to shine more bright then the next, "Probably nothing more then the wind" She smiled to her self then slid to the grass below the rock she had been perched and lays down next to the old fox, she patts him on the head and starts to doze off.

Coyo shivered once more as she continued to walk blindly through the forest, not aware of how close she was to the pack of mutant pets. She jumped at every twig she stepped on and kept her eyes glued to the ground.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 10:11 AM
It's 9 in the morning, sorry if I'm not as descriptive as I should be.

Name: Eclipse
Morph: Vaporeon
Appearance: She has dark blue hair, light blue eyes, a frilled neck like a vaporeon, and a fish or mermaid-like tail. Her skin even is a light blue, and she wears a blue T-shirt and jeans. Around her neck, she wears a gold necklace that has a blue diamond set in it.
Personality: Even though she has a cute appearence, her heart is that of a murderer. She will kill ANYTHING that stands in her way.
Problem: She tends to flood rooms, or accidently freeze people in blocks of ice. she also has a biting problem.
Other: She DOES know a psy move, calm mind.
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) If david don't know my skills, death will occur.

OOC: Guys, by problem, david didn't mean personality problems...

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Name: Mael
Morph: Breloom
Appearance: He has a mushroom hat, mushroom hands, mushroom feet, and a mushroom tail, containing toxic seeds, in comparison with his Breloom. He has friendly black eyes. He wears a green sweater and a pair of green pants.
Personality: Before, he was nice and friendly. He was very generous towards others and expressed his emotions. Now, he became quiet and lonely, after the horrible incident.
Problem: (why your morph was locked up) EDITED: Mael would always try to break loose from the lab. One day, one of his seeds of his tail had dropped on the ground. A scientist ate it and he was locked up once they had figured it was a toxic seed.
Other:
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) Sylvan was sitting on the floor, knowing that the door was sealed tightly, after a few attempts of a strong pokemon's attacks. He sat there, wondering. What could he do to help? There was Banette, who was sleeping very soundly, and his other pokemon. Then, Sylvan threw three great balls and out came a Vileplume, Porygon2, and a Cacturne. "Well, my Porygon2 may know some psychic attacks, but I doubt it," he said, "Hmm... can you try to use Solarbeam, Vileplume?" The walls and ceilings were so strong, no solar power could have been reached. "Nevermind, can you use Faint Attack, Cacturne?" Cacturne had suddenly vanished, then reappeared a second later but had bumped into the door and fainted. "Sorry, Cacturne, you deserve a nice rest." Sylvan returned Cacturne back into his great ball, all out of ideas.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Name: Mael
Morph: Breloom
Appearance: He has a mushroom hat, mushroom hands, mushroom feet, and a mushroom tail, in comparison with his Breloom. He has tan skin and black eyes. He wears a green sweater and a pair of green pants.
Personality: Before, he was nice and friendly. He was very generous towards others and expressed his emotions. Now, he became quiet and lonely, after the horrible incident.
Problem: (why your morph was locked up) He was very nervous and bothered the scientists with curious questions. The scientists soon became very frustrated and annoyed, and threw him out.
Other:
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) Eep, am I one?

1. the part in bold is what I just warned everybody about. THE PROBLEMS ARE WITH YOUR POWERS!

2. No, you arn't one of the people who are exempt from the rule. you don't RP with me or david.

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Just to make everyone aware, I updated my char desc, so no worries! *Until FT checks it over!*

Growlygirl
December 4th, 2004, 03:03 PM
OCC: Same here. *edits problem*

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 03:19 PM
OOC: I edited me descrption as well...

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Name:Paige
Morph: dragonite
Appearnce: dark brown hair (people say it is black) Pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) deep brown eyes slightly baggy jeans black t shirt with pokeball symbol on it black fingerless gloves enteneye, horn, wings, tail, 5 '4'
Personality: it varies she is ussually happy and immature but she can be as cold as ice sometimes....
Problem: when she gets angery bad things happen (dragon rage) and she is kind of insane so her powers go off sometimes......
Other: does not like needles or changes
RP EX: as she walkled down the long hall she saw what would happen to her she would forget all happieness..........

Ciera
December 4th, 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: Guys, by problem, david didn't mean personality problems...

OOC: How were we s'posed to know that? It DID say '(reason your morph was locked up)' or something like that. How are we automatically supposed to know what he means? We're not telepaths.

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I edited my form, also. Sorry, Flygon_trainer. I was working on the form, whiling you posted your message. So, may we start? ^^

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Science is never without failure. Creating Pokemorphs is no exception.
Various teams like Magma, have been stealing trainers off the streets, and fusing the trainers with DNA of their own Pokemon. While most of them are successful, the rest have problems. Some had too many problems controlling their powers, there could have been a problem when the DNA was fused, ect.

In this Morph RP, you play one of these deffective morphs, that are locked up deep at the bottom of the ocean, for being failures. You must find a way to escape, and even if you do, what will you do when you reach other people again?

So you have to be a fusion type morph (appears half-pokemon, half-human) and I reserve the right to boot anyone from this RP.

Name:
Morph:
Appearance:
Personality:
Problem: (why your morph was locked up)
Other:
RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are)
he did too say it. We may start once the thread's creator says we may.

Ciera
December 4th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: Losing control of their powers when ANGERED is, and can be, a problem. It's a problem with their powers.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC: exactly, but few of you mentioned that.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Geez, you people are impatient >>;;

Name: David
Morph: Dragonair
Appearance: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpokedragon%282%29.jpg Like the Dragonair morph in that pic, only wearing a grey sweater and navy blue jeans.
Personality: David is very moody. He is usually very shy, and keeps his ideas to himself. He is extremely stubborn, and likes to fight. He can also be very hot-headed and rash.
Problem: It was unknown to the scientists that the Pokemon DNA that was injected into David was actually female, which changed David's gender. Everyone thought that this would effect his battling capability, so they locked him up. Also, during the night, he becomes a full Pokemon in appearance and powers.
Other: David prefers to be called Diana, because of his problem.

Now before I begin, take note that our minds were wiped of the testing, and we can only remember up until we were kidnapped...

IC: "Where am I?" I moaned as I awoke from my slumber. Where ever I was, it was dark, and smelt musty. I couldn't see where I was going, but I ran into some bars. "Am I in jail?" I asked myself, then realized my voice wasn't what it was earlier. It sounded... feminine! "What the heck is happening!!??" I cried in terror.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I heard someoen in the darkness. The person had awoken me from sleep. I couldn't see. I began to get frustrated. "Someone there?" I called, oddly keeping my voice calm. I felt calmer then usual. By now usually, I would have been crying out of fear. I wondered where I was. Thoguh I felt aware of a few extra limbs such as a tail and the larger ears. 'Ok is this some dream?' I thoguht to myself as I wagged my tail.

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Cadric moaned softly, and sat up. He felt as if a large hangover had taken hold. "I need some asprin." He tried reaching into his pocket but found he couldn't. His eyes slowly opened, but it took a full 30 seconds for him to adjust to the gloomy damp that surrounded him. "What....?!" He happened to glance down at his hands. "Oh my....! What the heck...I'm...I'm...I'm...a-" Something hit him from behind, and he quickly sunk into unconciousness, toppling forward.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 05:28 PM
As I began to turn around, I tripped over something long, and landed on it. "Ouch!" I cried. I then realized I hadn't just felt pain from the fall, but I felt the pain that what ever I tripped over did. AFter expirimenting, I realized I could move this unknown object.
"A tail!?" I said in shock, then cringed after hearing my own voice. Out of nowhere, too bulb like things on the end of my tail lit up, and I could see myself, and my surroundings.

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 05:30 PM
IC: Mael heard three voices echoing in the distance. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. Where was he? It sure was dark and scary. He heard his tail make a loud thump on the ground. What was he? Why was he trapped in total darkness? What was going on? Or what would become of him... But then, he focused back on the present. What were those noises; were they human voices? He stood up and walked, or hopped, towards where the noise originated. Then, lights shone. There were numerous others trapped with me. I knew it!

OOC: Very sorry, Legendary_Pokemaster! x.x

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 05:33 PM
OOC: Desert Cacturne, we had our memories wiped of anything we knew about being morphs. You can only remember up to when you were kidnapped.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I could now see 'David' through the bars of my cell. I gasped and moved back; feeling the weight of my tail against my back and legs. I could now see my hands were covered in pearly pink fur. I backed up into the wall and regained composure. I breathed a sigh. What had happened to us? Was all i could think. The gem on my head lit up and illuminated the area around me with a reddish glow. I sat down on the floor and looked around with my Espeon eyes.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
My skin was... blue? I had long hair!? I also had what looked like tiny wings on the top of my head, and I had a small horn on my forehead, amoung things that were not supposed to be there.
Then I realized my Dragonair was missing! I was part Dragonair! More then that, I was a girl!!

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Cadric's mind slowly woke its self back up, opening his eyes, and sitting up. Then everything went red. His brain clouded over, and he stood up and began swinging at the nearest thing he could reach. The steel bars of his cell bent a broke under his rain of blows, but his lust for destruction was not satisfied there. He saw a boy, who had odd dragonair qualities, and began to make his way over, swining his claws this way and that, sometimes breaking some of the walls.

Cadric suddenly stopped. "What am I doing...?" He realized, horrified, that he had intended to kill someone. Extreme exhaustion overcame him, and once again, he found himself on the floor, this time sleeping.

Growlygirl
December 4th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Niki opened one eye, then the other she saw 2 shining lights "Uhhh I don't wanna get up yet" she groaned and closed her eyes again. But then opened them wide "Huh!" She got up and iched her head... but there was something sticking out of them. "What the..." She pulled on them and a surge of pain was sent through her whole body "Owch!" she let go of her ears and bit her lip "Mmmmm..." Her eyes begain to water "where am I?" she wimpered to herself. She felt something by her rear end drop to the ground "EEP" She jumped up and looked at her back. Her eyes slowley ajusted to the dim and she saw a light peach fluffy thing sticking out of her "I...I have a tail" she whispered to her self dazed "that's pretty cool" she tried to move it just by chance. It began to wag back and forth. "Wha" She just looked at it stunned This is the coolest dream ever! She thought to herself. She came to her sences and slapped herself. Feeling fur instead of skin she felt fur. "This is getting weirder and weirder"

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I woke up, dazed, and the first thing I noticed was that the walls were coated in ice. "pretty..." I muttered, sitting up. Shen i focused on the reflection, and I nearly screamed. Looking back at me was what looked at a Vaporeon fusion. "oh my.." I said, looking down, at my fish-like tail. I guess there were worse fates, but this had to be one of the weirdest ones..

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I began to feel funny. And aura of bright pink surrounded me. The bars on my cell began bending to the point I could just barely escape from my cell if I wanted too. It was strange since I hadn't done naything on purpose... But more pressing matters surfaced in my head like where were we all? I stepped out of my cell and looked around using the light from the gem on my forehead to guide me. i saw one person asleep on the floor in front of me. I stepepd back towards the cel lwith what looked liek a half Growlithe or Arcanine. I then realized everyone down here includign me looked half Pokemon.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 06:28 PM
First things first. I thought to myself as I stared at the bars that stood between me. I need to get out of here!
I suddenly heard voices coming fast. I light shone down the hallway, and a man in a red uniform looked at me through the bars.
"So you finally woke up huh?" the man laughed as he looked me over, "Ah, you're the one they sent here because of the whole gender problem, aren't you?"
I recognized that uniform, Team Magma!

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I gasped. I backed away from my cell. The gem on my head shut off. I used the darkness as cover and backed into Niki's cell. I then ran further down the hall like dungeon until I soon ran into a wall. "Ow..." I said softly to myself. I was a few meters away from Niki's cell now.

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 06:30 PM
For the third time that day, Cadric sat up. Some of the other morphs were looking at him, some were dealing with what they had become. He didn't care, but he did want to get out. "Do any of you know a way out?"

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I looked out my cell, and saw somebody moving around. Seeing me wake up, he sneered, and said "well, if it isn't Ms. Bubbles. Have a nice nap?" i tilted my head slightly, trying to remember. His garb was that of Team Aqua, I remembered that, but the name Bubbles was attatched to a memory just out of my reach. All I know, was that I was now POed, even if I couldn't figure out why..

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"What are you talking about!?" I yelled at the Magma member, still shocked at my voice.
"Haven't you figured it out yet?" the member replied, "We kidnapped you, and fused your Pokemon's DNA with your own. It didn't quite work perfectly with you though. It completely flipped your gender, so we through you down here, in a prison at the bottom of the ocean."

I was speeachless. Was that all even possible?

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I listened in the shadows. Espeon... Tears began to roll down my cheeks as I realized I had been fused with my Espeon. My best friend too... how dare them! I felt anger begin to rise in me and cancell out the sadness. I began to shake with fury.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I oculd hear voices a good ways away, and once the member went back to patrolling, I desperatly slammed aginst the bars, trying to break them. I could only put up with such activity for a few minutes. I finally fell to the ground, sobbing quietly. What I didn't notice was that I was melting into water, slipping out of the cage.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"How could you..." I shouted as I clenched my fist. "How could you people kill my Pokemon to make me a weapon!" WIth that, i felt electricity flow through my body, and it hit the guard, paralysing him. Next I slammed my tail against the bars, and the broke in two, letting me escape. I ran down the hall and left the others behind, only thinking of myself.

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Cadric had stepped quietly into the shadows when he had seen the Magma agent come down the hall. Everything that was said, he listened to. His rage couldn't be contained any longer. After the boy had finished with the Magma, he barreled into the Magma personnel full on, and started pummeling him with his claws. "THIS IS FOR MY SCIZOR!"

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 06:50 PM
My anger grew until the red gem on my head blazed a dangerous red and my purple eyes glowed purple. The bars on all the cages bent back towards me until they allowed the occupant of each one that remained to get out as an aura of bright pink surrounded me. I began to run after David. My anger abated somewhat after using my psycic abilities.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Once i got out of the cage, I realised what had happened, and I panicked for a moment, before figuring out that by focusing on my own body, I could transform back. I rushed to the exit, coming out of a hallway, accidently slamming straight into some sort of Dragonair fusion.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 06:56 PM
I hit the ground with a loud "slap" on the tile floor. "What hit me?" I murmered as I struggled to get up. I glanced over and saw a Vaporeon morph. SHe was kinda cute, not that it was the right time to think that.
"Sorry! Ive gotta run!" I said to her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"if it's to get the heck out of here, I'm coming with you." I said, running ahead, to a doorway with a pale glowing red exit sign above it "this must lead to the submarines, hurry everyone!" I said in a panicked tone, as i could almost see somebody rushing to the alarm.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I watched the two falled. The comical scene made the rest of my anger abate into calm. I ran past them and towards a door at the end of the hall like dungeon. I hoped I wouldn't run into more team members though it seemed unlikley... The aura around me died down as did the glow in my eyes but the gem on my forehead still glowed so i could see my way.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"Leave the alarms to me!" I exclaimed as I focused my energy on the nearest one, sending a Thunder Wave through it's circuitry. "That should fry the rest of them! Lets go!"
I really hoped I could find a way back to being a guy at least, I was going to hate being a girl.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I managed to get into the submarine room, and to safe the amount of subs avalible, I dove directly into the water, not really thinking about the fact I might have to breathe.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I dove in after her, knowing Dragonair could stay underwater just as long as any water type could. To my surprise, I could swim with ease, and trailed behind the Vaporeon. There was just something about her, but I couldn't figure it out. I decided to put it a side for now. I needed to stay focused.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I ran into the submarine room and opened up oneo f the submarines. I hopped in and foudn and instruction booklet on how to operate it. After trying a few times, i was able to start up the submarine. I directioned it behind the others already in the water and made it go foreward.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 07:19 PM
After getting free of the base, I felt the pressure of the water trying to crush my body. I shot straight up, propelling my body with my tail, as the pressure had forced a lot of air from my lungs. I could feel my mind starting to become faint, but I still hurried..

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Something seemed to be wrong with the Vaporeon morph, and I was starting to feel a little dizzy. I was starting to see light now, but I felt like I could faint at any moment. The light got brighter, and brighter, then, complete darkness....

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 07:28 PM
I managed to break the surface with a gasp, when I realised that hte dragonair morph wasn't around! I dove back down, and quickly locating her, pulled her to the surface, using my tail to keep up both on the surface. But even my strength was running thin, I was not a dragon pokemon..

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I felt myself coughing up water as something pulled me along. I needed to wake up, or I could very well die. I was unaware, but the orb attatched to my neck began to glow, creating a large storm. I was using my powers Sub-conciously!

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I could sence a storm coming, and i clung to the Dragonair, trying to keep both of us afloat. But i was rapidly losing my strength, and every movement of my tail took more effort..

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 07:46 PM
The wind began to pick up, and the waves became larger and larger. I woke up with a start. "What's... going... on!?!" I panted as I pulled myself away from the Vaporeon, the storm still getting larger.

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Cadric watched from the hallway as the two morphs struggled. "They'd be worth saving if I thought them smart enough." He laughed weakly. Blood dripped off his claws, a reminder of his situation and what Magma had done to him. "I need a way out." Quickly he ran down the hall, searching for some sort of exit.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"you caused the storm!" I said, diving underwater. I felt safter, but I was still jostled around. I jsut had to endure this, and later, if the dragonair could learn to control her powers, I could get some sunlight..

pokejungle
December 4th, 2004, 07:58 PM
As Cadric raced down the halls, he could hear the storm. It seemed that it was now actually overflowing into the hall behind him. He cursed the inexperience of the morph. Beating the guard had released all his hesitations about being a morph. He excepted it. Fully.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"Oh great..." I murmered as I looked down at the orb attatched to my throat, which was still glowing a bright blue. I had seen Dragonair's weather powers before, but I had no idea on how to use them!
I concentrated on nothing but trying to change the weather, but I ended up shocking myself with Thunder Wave.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I yelped as the thunder wave traveled through the water and shocked me, and it stopped me, causing me to sink, and run out of breath.

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I heard her yelp through the water, and pulled her up from the depths. I couldn't let anymore innocent people, or Pokemon die. I had an idea, and focused all of my energy on lifting myself off the ground. Dragonair could fly after all. After a moment of trying, I lifted sucessfully out of the water, the Vaporeon in my arms.

Flygon trainer
December 4th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I coughed, as I wasn't unconcous yet, and looked around, before saying "okay, you can fly. sweet. now can you stop the storm?" as i knew that it could even through a dragonair around..

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I watched them and I followed the dragonair morph since I was a dragonite morph I wanted to see what my lower evolutionary form would do..............

parallelzero
December 4th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"I... haven't quite figured that out yet!" I cried as I saw land on the horizon. "But we will arrive somewhere safe soon.... I hope..."

I was getting weak, and the wind was helping any. I just hoped I could make it to shore before hitting sea level

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 08:16 PM
The submarine follwoed below them. Suddenly it malfunctioned. It began to sink rapidly. I swam out of the submarine as fast as I could. I finally broke the surface after if felt like my lungs would explode. I came up in a storm of sorts near the dragonair morph who flew above me.

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Paige flew above the dragonair morph "hey do you need help or are you a little tired?"

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 05:29 AM
((Wow, guys, next time a thread starts I just won't go to sleep... this is going to have to cover some ground...))

Schylur woke with a slight jump, completely unaware of the happenings around her. She stood up and scratched her cheek, slightly cutting herself with her claws... Claws? Nah. It was too early to worry about fingernails, she'd just trim them later or something. She stretched and yawned, and noticed... She has protusions coming from her back... Wings? A tail? Woah, woah, woah, this had come to a shock to her. She looked around wildly, and noticed she was in a cell of some sort... Schy hit her head against a bar of the cell door, and smiled as it snapped under the pressure. She squeezed through, and she hurried towards a door, while taking note of some of the immense damage in the area. She had slept through all of it.

Schylur kicked down the door, and- found an exit! She gulped, not knowing if her wings were going to work. Because if they didn't she'd have to be underwater for far too long. She went over, towards the wall with the hole, and dove into the water, quickly resurfacing on the other side. She spread her large wings, and rose from the water as she willed them, to lift her boddy from the water.

With her tail behind her, Schy flew through the storm, until she unexpectedly ran into a group of other freakish looking Pokemon..thingies.

((I've noticed how Pokemon RP's always end up getting posts in them 24/7, as where in the other RP's, I've gotta PM people to get them to post... Lol.))

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 06:08 AM
"I'm... fine..." I moaned as I continued to try and fly, and hold up the Vaporeon morph. I looked around desperately to see if there was somewhere closer to land. Nada. Not one single thing except the land on the horizon, that seemed to get farther away, not closer.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:33 AM
(yikes me to)

Niki saw everything in a blur. She took a deep breath to yell at someone to help her but just let it go and fire shot out of her mouth like a flamethrower. "Whoa" this was all going to fast for her. But then she saw the others leaving and knew she had to follow she took a deep breath again and shot a huge stream of fire melting the bars. She ran after the others, first on her feet then she had the strange idea to run on all fours, strangley enophe it worked.

She ran after them whithout a word. When she got to the water she smiled and dove in whithout question. But her tail slowed her down in the water a considerable bit. She was just about to loose all hope when she finnally shot up to the surface.

She treaded water and looked around at everyone, they were as strange as she was. Finally Niki's emotions caught up to her and she began to cry, at first little wimpers that were almost lost in the waves crashing sounds.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:37 AM
I swam over towards where I saw land; my clothes beginning to weigh me down. I was beginning to freeze up too. I know I couldn't keep this up for long... I continued on though my limbs became increasingly harder and harder to move. Soon I was completely numb and could hardly move. I rolled onto my back, with a lot of effort, and floated on the surface, while the waves took me slowly foreward towards the land...

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Niki started to wale even louder, she could barely keep her head up now. But then she saw the Espion morph, "she's in trouble" she sniffed and whispered to herself. She doggy paddled over to her "Hey you, are you okay" she was reletivley close to her but did'nt want to leave the others either.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:44 AM
I closed my eyes for a moment, waitign for unconciosness to take me until I haerd someone's voice. "No I'm not ok... I'm freezing." I said. I was barely able to get the words out.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Niki paddled over and grabbed her foot "Well drifting away isn't gonna help, you'll die befor you get there" Niki felt very warm, naturally because she was morphed with a fire type. She lifted her head and let out a little stream of fire above her.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:52 AM
I felt myself warm up. Slowly, my muscles began to work again and the part of me above the water began to dry off. "Thank you." I said as I then began on back to the shore. I could now see the beach of the land. I paddled furiously though my limbs were starting to freeze up again. Right before I was abou to resort toturned on my back, my feet hit the sandy bottom. I was relieved as I dragged myself onto the shore.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Niki stayed with the others, "Um.. people... I think she found land" Niki looked uncertantly at the others not sure if she should follow the espion morph. She looked all around on edge.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 07:02 AM
I sensed something forming behind me. A tornado, and it was my fault.
"At least I can get you to safety..." I said softly to the Vaporeon as I used Surf to bring a wave up to my level, setting the Vaporeon morph on it. The wave began to travel towards land, where she'd be safe.
I turned to face the tornado, which had become a water spout when it hit the ocean. It was my fault, and I was going to fix it.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Niki store wide eyed at the tornado. "looks like someone desided for me" She turned tail and started to swim as fast as she could she only glanced over her shoulder for a second she stopped and yelled throught the noise to the dragonair morph "HEY! ARE YOU COMEING!"

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Schylur tried not to listen to the other's conversation, as she quietly follows behind them, in the air. She snarled slightly, the wind whipping at her wings, as she fell into the water. "Crap!" Schy struggled to regain the air she had, to catch back up to the others, she couldn't stand the feel of the water. "Ugh!"

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 07:24 AM
"Go!" I yelled to them, as the water spout came closer and closer. "Go while you still can! I'll try and hold this off!"
I took my mind off everything else, focusing on that spout. Nobody else was going to die, especially because of me.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Niki gritted her teeth and started to swim again as fast as she could, getting closer and closer to land, finnaly her foot touched the sand. She sighed and looked back. "Hope she'll be okay" She shook her head and got out of the shallows. She searched for the espion, hopeing she made it.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 07:32 AM
I warmed up from the warm air around her. She sat up to see Nikki had come to shore a few meters away from her. "Welcome to this... Place..." i said to Niki. She seemed okay in my opinion. She had, afterall, saved me from almost certain death.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 07:36 AM
The spout came closer, and closer, until I was caught in the vortex of swirling water. I let out a shrill cry that did not sound human, more Dragonair, and the orb on my throat began to glow brighter and brighter, the vortex dispersing.
I saw the sun shine through the cloud before plummeting headfirst into the ocean below, with no energy left.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Paige watched the girl "wow you are good for a dragonair............"

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Niki got on all fours and shook like a dog, drying her self off for the most part. Then she crawls over to Kristina "It's good to see your okay" Niki even though being the youngest of anyone among them felt like she needed to look after others as well. Niki finally got a good look at herself because it was considerably lighter out on shore. "I... I'm a growlithe..." She suddenly smiles "That's so cool" her tail starts to wag and she lets out a little bark and smoke came out of her mouth as she did so. She turns to Kristina "And your an Espion..." she was to happy about her new found tail to realize her current situation, she was after all just a child. She wags her tail more but then looks out to the ocean. "oh no, that one girls still out there!"

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 10:34 AM
"And I suppose you're such a hot-shot!" I yelled up to the Dragonite as I stuck my head out of the water, trying to keep myself afloat with the energy loss. I felt like I could go under at any minute.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Schylur laid on the bank, watching the other Pokemon thingies, hoping one would see her. She was weakened by the water; the flame on her tail was weak. She used her forearms to crawl a tad away from the water, and towards the Growlithe morph, weakly.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 10:41 AM
I sat up in the sand and looked out to see. "And I can't go after her..." I said with surprisingly little sadness in my voice. It was as if I didn't care at all. Which I didn't. I had no idea who the person was and thus didn't care. "Yes I am an Espeon... part of my own Espeon." I said as tears came to my eyes. I wanted to destroy every Team Aqua and Magma member out there for that.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Niki gasped and ran over to Schylur. "um.. okay charizards..." she tried to remember what she had learned at school "thier life are in thier tails" she whispered to herself. "Tell me if this works" she says softly to Schylur. Niki lets out a weak stream of fire on Schylur's tail hoping to revive it.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Schylur blinks a few times, before standing up weakly, but with some new energy.

"...Thank you." Schy smiles and weakly hugs the Growlithe morph, before falling to her knees and sitting on the ground.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 10:53 AM
"No problem... I'm Niki by the way." Niki gave a half smile, but then realizes what the espion morph had said... If she was morphed with her own Espion then... she must be morphed with her own Growlithe. "Oh... no..." she falls to her knees and her eyes start to water "I... I was morphed... with my... growlithe..." she huged her knees to her body and started to cry into her jeans. Her growlithe Sparkey had been her very best friend, and she would never see him again. She had forgotten about the Dragonair for the moment in her own sorrow.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 10:54 AM
"well I don't know I am sorry for implying what I did" Paige said swooping down to help the dragonair...........

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I felt myself go under momentarily. I could remember trying to swim to the surface, but it felt like something was pulling me down. Down into the dark and eery depths of the ocean.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 10:57 AM
"Oh my G-d." She spat, angered. "That would mean I'm morphed with my Charizard... Ugh!" Schy wrapped her wings around her body, with her tail held close to her chest. She yawned slightly, and leaned her head against her knees, which she was hugging her to chest.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Niki just continues to sob confused and all she could think of was her growlithe. She wraps her own tail around herself and starts to shiver. But not from the cold, from pure sorrow and furey.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 11:03 AM
I looked at both morphs. They both now knew that they had been fused with their Pokemon. I had not wanted to disturb them liek this but I thought they already knew. Ah well... i walked down the beach further; tears streaming from my eyes. I was still furious at what was done to me.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Paige dived into the water pulling out the dragonair morph.............

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 11:09 AM
OOC: Paige, could you try and type a little more, and add a bit more description to your posts? It's hard to understand, and doesn't get us very far.

IC: I took a long breath as I felt the cool air on my blue skin, although it hurt a bit, due to my weakness to ice attacks. "Hurry..." I coughed as water spewed from my mouth. "Get us to shore..."

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 11:09 AM
OOC: never mind, thanks David.

IC: I felt myself coming around on the shore, and the first thing I noticed was that there were several otehr morphs around. But i didn't say anything, as I was busy tending to my brused tail.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 11:23 AM
OOC: sorry
Paige landed and let go of the two morphs gently, she then folded her wings and looked kind of sad "people should not kill pokemon then put the pokemon in their trainer's it is gruesome and sick" Paige said with a bitter voice..........

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I fell to the ground almost instantly, coughing up water still. Today wasn't my day, not at all. I had to plan my next move, and it would be hard to go into public like this, or even go home...

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Paige's eye grew cold and she quickly dried off then she practiced attacks like blizzard and thunder bolt........

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I watched the Dragonite morph practice and decided I shoudl too. I had to get used to the way I was. I then turned my gaze upon a piece of drift wood and focussed on it. The piece of driftwood then floated into the air as I had desired it too. For the next few minutes, I practiced on the driftwood. Though I began to get a headache...

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I sat up, shaking from the cold, and looked around at the others. It looked like about 3 pm, but I couldnt be sure. "Does anyone... have the time?" I asked as I wrapped my tail around my body.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I checked a watch on my wrist. I had completely forgottedn about it. Luckily for me it was water proof. It read 3:34 pm. "Its 3:35PM" I responded.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 11:43 AM
"I'm leaving..." I said as I tried to get up, but my lack of energy caused me to fall. I needed to find some way to get this reversed, or at least the gender part, soon. They all thought I was a girl, so I should tell them soon.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Niki stopped crying and looked up in shock. "Are you all crazy!!" she looked from one to the other "Your wondering what time it is!" Niki got up "I dont' know about you guys but the only thing I can think to do right now is make fire and find out where I am." She said in a matter-of-fact sort of way. And started to wander around looking for some sort of wood "Then I'm going back for whoever did this" she murmered to herself.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Paige looked at the dragonair she was very strange "you know you should eat something" she said quietly............

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 11:49 AM
"don't be stupid. We're being hunted now." I spat, slamming my tail into the sand. "we have two fire pokemon, two dragon types, a psychic, and me being the only water type. If we meet a Kingdra, we're doomed. As far as survival goes, we're fine."

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
"Thanks, that's very reassuring..." I muttered in response to the Vaporeon's analysis. Then moved onto what I was going to say. "Guys, the truth is.... I'm not exactly a girl..."

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Niki did'nt have to go far, she picked up some fairly dry wood and brought it back, "You got a point there" niki uses her fire breath and starts the fire. She bites her lip and adds "What... do you think they'll do... to all of us."

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"Really..." i said a bit sarcastically and mostly to myself. I had remembered what them Team member had said to her back in the dungeon. I stopepd usign my psycic abilities. They were starting to give me a headache.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 11:55 AM
"kill us, test on us, attempt to breed us, who knows? all I know is, it'd be something nasty." I said in a flat tone. "We have to start moving away from the ocean. we're too out on the open, and if i have some fresh water, I can purify it so it's safe to drink."

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 11:55 AM
"i knew there was something strange about you! XD well kingdra would be a pretty even match against a dragon type wouldn't it?

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 11:57 AM
"the problem with moving is the fact that I can't..." I muttered as I tried to get up again. As the evening neared, I started to feel weirder and weirder, but I couldn't figure out why. "And I need to find a change of clothes somewhere..."

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 11:57 AM
"What do you mean your not a girl!" Niki ears started to twich, and she quickley stomps out the fire so they would'nt be seen.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 12:23 PM
"I'm a guy... My Dragonair was female." I muttered. "The DNA merge totally flipped my gender over, or so the Magma member said. Now we need to think of what to do now."

I still had that feeling that something would happen at nightfall, but I couldnt figure it out.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Niki sat down and scratched behind her ear. "This is all so confusing... why us?" she looks behind her deeper into the island "We can't just stay put" She said softly

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 12:32 PM
"correct. We must get moving, now." I said, getting up, and moving up the beach. "I don't want to know what will happen if we get caught. I have a feeling we won't be escaping."

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 12:34 PM
"We won't get a chance to escape." I said as I took a bite out of a fruit I had found on the ground. I struggled to my feet, and began to walk sluggishly. "Not bad..." I said, not realizing it was a berry made for Pokemon to eat.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Paige walked towards the plant life on the island and she gathered some berrys and other food........

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I looked up the the sound of a helicopter, and I yelled "get into the forest!" I knew I had to protect them, and i had a way to do it..

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 12:52 PM
"Now of all times!" I hissed as I ran into the forest, but my hair got caught on a branch. "Stupid long hair! How can girls stand it!" I shouted as I yanked it out of it's stick prison. The sky was starting to get dark now, it was worrying me.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 12:58 PM
I knew that we needed a destraction. We wouldn't make it. I knew, if someone went down, it was to be me. I turned, moving back onto the beach. the helicopter immediatly zoned in on me, and I jumped out of the way as gunshots hit where I had been. Realising i couldn't get to the others, I lept into the water, diving down, though the helicopter hovered over the water.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I looked at the vaporeon morph and released a hyper beam near the heliocopter's direction........

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"What the heck is she doing!" Niki watched as Eclipse went under the water "nooo..." Niki tackles Paige to the ground "That person gave us a chance to run! Don't go blowing where we are!"

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"don't worry about it those humans don't know where it came from" Paige said looking startled that she used such a powerful attack.........

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Get moving you guys!" I called back to them. It was getting darker and darker, and I was starting to feel funny all over. I still ran, ran like I've never run before. At one point, I ran straight into a tree, crying a faint "Ow..."

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 01:11 PM
The helicopter managed to get out of the way of the hyper beam, and sent several bullets into the water. Blood billowed up a few moments after the shots were fired.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Niki was hesitante to leave the girl who had risked her life for them. She groaned once again forced with a desition that just might mean losing someones life.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:14 PM
I had turned back around to get the two girls, since they hadn't seemed to get the message. As I looked up, I saw the moon was out. I feel, like someone had pulled my feet out from underneath me. Something was different however. "Ouch..." came out as "Nair..." when I said it!

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"We're just gonna leave her to die?!" Niki yelled and started to growl teeth bared.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I could no longer feel my arms and legs, I was long, like a Dragonair?! Must just be a side effect of the DNA I thought to myself as I lifted off the ground, and began to fly to the others.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I was in pain, blood leaking out of my tail from the shots... but was it just me, or did I seem smaller? It didn't matter. Another gunshot seared through the water, again hitting my tail.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"Nair!" I shouted as I shot A Hyper Beam at the rear of the helicopter when I found it. The only downside was that the loss of energy caused me to plummet towards the ground, making me land headfirst in the sand. My body was wriggling wildy as I tried to get my head out.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 01:29 PM
The helicopter verred out of control, flying around crazily until it hit the ground a good ways away, but the pain of the bullets had sent me into shock.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:33 PM
As I got my head unstuck, I dove into the water, calling for the Vaporeon Morph, "Nair! Dragonair!!" Hoping for some sort of reply. I found it much easier to swim this way, but I couldnt see too well in the dark.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"Vap?" I responded weakly. I hit the sandy bottom, that clouded me from view even further. I heard a cry in the distance that chilled my blood. "sharrr" Sharpedo. Probably attracted by the blood..

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I saw a Sharpedo swimming quickly at what I assumed to be the morph, and rammed it with a headbut, which should of hurt due to the horn on my head. I gave her a "I'll take care of this, try and get away" motion, and began to stare down the Sharpedo.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 01:44 PM
The Sharpedo didn't take much damage, but I could just fight my way to the surface with only the use of my legs, and I knew the Dragonair was probably bleeding now thanks to Sharpedo's Rough Skin. The blood loss was making me dizzy, but thanks to my Water Absorb abiltiy, I was recovering.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I saw blood begin to leak off my forehead, the parts I had used to hit the Sharpedo. Rough skin... I thought as I used Slam on the Sharpedo with my tail, which then also began to bleed.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"vap vap!" I yelled, virtually telling him to get out of here, before he was slaughtered. Sharpedo shook itself, before responding with Crunch. I finally fainted, the shock claiming my body.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"Nair!" I cried as the Sharpedo had it's teeth locked around my body, blood spewing from my body into the water rapidly. I tried to wriggle free, but it had a firm hold over my body. "Dragonair!!" I cried as a whirlpool formed around the Sharpedo and myself.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 02:01 PM
In the confusion, Sharpedo let go and retreated, but I was starting to come around, hauling myself partway out of the water with my front paws. The sharpedo was about to attack again, then a loud cry echoed through the water, and the Sharpedo fled, while in the distance, a large bird like monster returned to the depths.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Blood still drained quickly from the large bite marks in my body, and I couldn't move. I rolled over onto my stomach and floated to the surface, where I blacked out from blood loss.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I looekd aroudn confusedly. I was smaller. By ALOT. "Wha?" I asked thoguh it came out as "Espy?". I looked down at my hands. They were pink paws! I looked out to see but deicded against going back in the water. I ran from the beach and into the forest.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Niki looked down at her... PAWS!? But she could'nt think about all that now! She ran to the shore and dove in. She quickley searched for everyone, she saw the vaporion and helped her to shore supporting her with her small body. "Grow" she grunted softley and got her to the beach.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I sat up sputtering, spitting out sand. without thinking, a large surf attack knocked the Dragonair out of the water onto the sand. I felt sick, but I ignored it, for now.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I peered out through a bush. Everything seemed fine for now. I hopped over the bush and landed shakily on all fours. I tried walking like this though I was very wobbly and had a hard time with it. I wondered if the others were all right. I didn't want the others to die but in my cowardice, I had left them... I walked a few feet away from the forest towards the others.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Nair..." I coughed as water sputtered out of my mouth. My breathing was extremely heavy, and blood still leaked out my sides. This definately wasn't my day. I kept trying to think of any Recovery moves a Dragonair might no, but my head was too foggy from the blood loss.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I got an idea. I rushed over to the others as fast as I could on my unsure legs. I knew of a healing move that Espeon's used commonly. I stopped beside the Dragonair and began focussing my thoughts. The gem on my forehead began glowing as the clouds parted in the area just above us and the sun shone through onto all of the morphs by me. It began to heal them slowly. I knew it probably wouldn't heal them totally but would help. i silently thanked myself for keeping my head and remembering the Morning Sun move.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Niki started panting "That was... weird ruff" She looked herself over "Wha... We... we're all pokemon!" She got up and wagged her tail.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Paige came over to them "drg go go nite?" she looked sorry and worried..........

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM
The Espeon had healed me partially, but I still felt extreme pain all over my body, and I was shaking ferociously. Then my eyes closed one last time, and I fell asleep.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Niki frowned and stopped wagging her tail, I think sleep will be the best thing for him now she thought to herself and sighed. She lay down and started to whimper.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 04:01 PM
The last attack had taken energy out of me. I felt sleepy. I layed down in the sand and closed my eyes. Sleep carreid me off soon.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Niki lifted her head, if everyone fell asleep she'd need to keep watch. She felt older then she actually was. She sighed again but more softly and looked up to the sky.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"go to sleep I will watch if you want to stay alert you need sleep"

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"vaporeon..." I said, not tired at all. but I had decided to leave. Together, we were too easy to spot, and i had the best survival instincts.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"No thanks, I don't think I could sleep anyway" Niki smiled weakly and looked at all the others, suddenly she had a bit of hope grow inside her. She was glad she wasen't alone.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC: Lets fast forward to morning now >>;;

IC: I woke up with a start early the next morning. I was half-human again, and my body hurt all over. Especially in the deep wounds all over my body. My clothes were all torn, which meant I NEEDED to find new ones, since I was a girl...

"I can't move..." I muttered as I lifted my head to look around.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I woke up to hear the Dragonair morph. I felt refreshed. I was part human again to oto my surprise. I stretched and looked up at the cloudy morning sky. A Morning Sun move in this weather wouldn't do much for healing so I decided against trying it.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I silently prayed they wouldn't notice the puddle that hadn't been there earlier. I was desperatly searching for a crack, anything to send my now-liquid body out of here...

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Niki had fallen asleep dispite what she said. She had luckely rolled away from the group in her sleep because when ever she snored a big blast of fire came out. All the bushes within ten feet had been burnt to a crisp. She yawned and got up streaching her clothes were covered in sand and torn at places but she felt okay if not a little soar. She yawned again and looked over at the others. "Oh my gosh!" She saw David and ran into the woods comeing back with an extremley large palm tree branch and quickley putting it over him "You feeling okay" she looked down at him.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"I'm okay... really..." I said as I tried to get up, but fell back down. My wounds had been infected by the sand, and any other germs floating around.
"Does anyone else here voices?" I muttered as I pointed towards the forest, trying to cover up the infections so they couldnt see.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I managed to slide down the beach, and i silently hoped I'd make it to the water before somebody saw me..

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"No... I hear nothing. Are you sure its not in your head? Nasty bacteria and all that stuff float around in water. Your wounds are just waiting to-" I cut myself off realising I would probably scare David by telling 'her' that her wounds could be infected. It was a scary thought. I hoped it wouldn't happen but she did have those gaping wounds...

"We need to find medical attention. We aren't in good shape after everything that has happened. By the way, wasn't there a Vaporeon?" I asked overlooking a puddle; thinking nothing of it.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"There was a Vaporeon." I said, knowing that she was still here, I could see the strange puddle, but I respected her decision on leaving. "It isn't my head, I hear voices. Can't you smell them?"
I took another sniff of the air, and my voice quieted.
"Remember the helicopter I shot down?" I asked them, "The crewmen are still alive, and are coming."

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I reached the water, and returned to my morph shape, diving immediatly. The only thing anyone would have seen, was a fishlike tail as I dived. Humans and pokemon made thier own reality. I would make mine, far below the ocean waves.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I began to worry. I could now hear the voices and faintly smell them with my new heightended smelling. "We ought to move on..." I whispered as I headed towards the part of the forest opposite of the voices. I wasn't known for bravery... I turned back to the Dragonair morph to see her decision and if she would come with me.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"You forget I'm in too much pain to move..." I muttered as I tried getting up again. No luck. The attempt to move just opened the wounds up, and they began to bleed yet again. "Just great..." I sighed...

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I hesitated. I didn't want to leave her. She was defenseless. I sighed. Perhaps I could take on normal humans with my abilities... But if they were armed, I was doomed. I walked back towards the Dragonair morph. It was impossible to carry her because of my weak abilities. I could probably carry her via psycic abilitites but I would only be able to hold someoen of that size for a few minutes tops.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I decided to swim around the area and i observed that they wern't too far from a town.. they could get medical attention there... I swam back to the others, trying ot think of a way to guide them over to the town..

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Stupid Sharpedo..." I muttered as I layed my head back down against the ground. They were so close I could hear them now. They were talking about a potion of some sort. They were armed with something, but I doubted it was a gun.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"don't worry leave everything to me" Paige said as she quickly changed into an overcaot a hat and the baggest pair of pants in the world no one would tell that she was a morph she then got ot a broom (don't ask) andlooked quite scary........

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: Okay Paige. Where did the clothes come from, what are half those words? And try to use more punctuation. I can barely read that!

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
After a moment, I spat some water toward the Espeon morph, trying to get her to come over. I could trust the Espeon, perhaps she would be too naive to know that I was running away..

pokejungle
December 5th, 2004, 06:04 PM
OOC: Really sorry I've been gone for today, looks like I missed a lot. Should I just quit or is there still room for me to "join in"?

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"There they are!" I heard them call as they came running out of the bushes. This would be harder then I thought, they had electric Pokemon. Electrode to be exact. I was automatically shot with a Thunder Wave on sight, leaving me paralysed.
"Run!" I shouted to the others, "Get out of here!"

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I felt the water. I looekd over to see the Vaporeon morph. I walked over to her. I came up to her and smiled. "Glad I foudn you." I said quietly, not wanting our pursuers to overhear us.

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"there's a town to the east! you must hurry! run, now!" I hissed, slipping back underwater. i turned and took off at top speed, hoping to not get caught by the humans..

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"You go!" I said to the Growlithe and Espeon. "At least you guys can make it if you leave now. I'd never make it anyways. Just trust me, I'll be fine!"

pokejungle
December 5th, 2004, 06:29 PM
OOC: I really don't like being ignored. Did I do something to deserve the silent treatment?

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"No you won't" Niki tryed to lift him but with no such luck. "Come on" she grunted to kristina "Mabey we can all make it... if we... just..." Hope was slowly leaving Niki but she did'nt want to loose anyone, they had made it this far. Her eyes started to water but she kept trying.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 06:33 PM
OOC: Sorry pokejungle, didnt see your other post, oo. You can still fit yourself in.
IC: "Go! None of us will make it if you don't go!" I shouted at her as the men came closer, holding a bottle of something, but I couldnt tell what.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:35 PM
in desperation, I summoend my pyscic abilities and David was flown through the air towards me. I began getting a head ache as he dropped on the other side of me. "Help me carry her!" I shotued to Niki.

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Niki held on to him under the shoulders. "Lets go!"

pokejungle
December 5th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC: Forget it. This is moving a little too fast. I'll just be more attentive next time ^^; Good luck everyone!

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OCC: Mabey I'll see you next time Jungle! bye

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OOC: Bye Pokejunlge

IC: I grabbed the Dragonair morph's legs and picked her up. "Lets go now." I said as I began to run foreward.

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"No you dont!" yelled one of the men as the ran at us, spraying the potion on the Growlithe on myself. I suddenly felt smaller, much smaller. "Devolution spray!!!" I shouted as I realized what had happened!

OOC: He now looks like the Dratini morph in this pick, minus the bading suit, in the clother described earlier. http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpokedragon%282%29.jpg
Edit: Fixed the link

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Niki gasped "Well at least your lighter now" she winced "I've no where to go, Growlithes dont' have a de-evelution, I dont' look differint do I" Niki slaps her self for rambleing while they were in danger "Take this" Niki leaped up and blew a stream of fire at the men and grabed David once more, "run!"

Flygon trainer
December 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I watched them, surfacing only slightly, my every move becoming smoother and smoother. Finally, I could watch them with hardly poking above the water. all that was visable would be my tail.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I ran faster away from the men. I went the way Eclipse had indicated, towards the town. I only hoped we'd make it there before beign chased down...

parallelzero
December 5th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Are we there yet?" I moaned, realizing I sounded like a 12 year old now. I looked like one too. I was much shorter, it scared me....

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Niki panted and ran backwards as fast as she could "Come on, We're... wait a minute! Where are we going!" her ears twitched and she crinkled her nose

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"Theres suppsoedly a town up ahead." i said. After a bit more running, i could finally see the outskrts of the town. I was seriously low on running energy though. I had never been very good at running long distances...

Growlygirl
December 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Niki ran more furiosley but slowed so to not loose Kristina, Niki was used to running. She and her growlithe were street performers before this whole ordeal. "Okay I got another question" she panted toughe lolling "what are we supposed to do when we get there?

OCC: Just so everybody knows I'm off to bed and I won't be on until tommorow afternoon (in my time zone anyway) for I have school. So don't have... the earth explode while I'm gone or anything ^^

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 03:39 AM
"We won't get a warm welcome, I can assume that much..." I mumbled as I struggled to stay awake. My wounds were definately infected, and everything else going on wasn't helping. As for the Devolution spray, I'd have to deal with that ordeal later.

Growlygirl
December 6th, 2004, 01:13 PM
"Almost there... how you two holding up" It looked like Kristina was getting tired. "Come on guys... just a bit further" Niki strained to look for the men, she could'nt see them so mabey they would be in luck and make it to the town.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Paige flew over with them looking worried "does that spray have side affects?"
OOC: forget my old post!

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"Not that I know of..." I replied as we continued, still shocked that my voice had changed twice in 1 day. "And it better not, this is already bad enough."
After thinking to myself, I called to the group, "Are we there yet?" again.

Dragon Paw
December 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I stepped onto the main street of the town; out of breath. "Yes we're thre!" I shouted back while pointing to all the buildings. A Pokemon Center and hospital weren't far off. I was still panting as I began to walk towards the hospital. Then I remembered my apeparance. "This won't be easy..." I said to myself as I stopped.

Growlygirl
December 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Niki glanced behind herback "Yes!" they were entering on a dirt path leading to a cobblestone road "And it looks like theres nobody on the street come on mabey we can find an alley to rest" Niki smiled and wagged her tail but she kept running at top speed.

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"You don't say?" I muttered as I glanced at the people staring at us. "It was bad enough I was turned part Pokemon, and into a girl, now I feel like a 12-year old too." I sighed under my breath. "Lets make this quick then..."

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"hey what is wrong with being 12?!?" Paige said looking quite offended.........

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 03:29 PM
"For starters, I'm 14. I've already been 12 once, and I don't intend on staying like this. I will find a way to fix this, unless my attitude flips first. This whole gender switch was already screwing around with my brain enough, now this..." I sighed as I watched the people closely, "Now, can we hurry this up?"

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: I'm not "officially" back for two, posibly three more days, but if I get some online time then, I see no reason why I can't join in.

Name: Robert
Morph: Scyther
Appearance: Almost human, except he retains the green armor of a scyther, as well as the wings, and his fingers all end in very long claws the shape of scyther's scythes. He has green eyes, and wears a large black leather coat to cover his wings, and underneath it he wears a grey T-shirt and faded jeans.
Personality: Normally very balanced and calm, though he does have a taste for practical jokes. But then there's his problem...
Problem: At times, when irritated, he can go completely berserk, into a wild, savage beast that will simply attack without restraint.
Other: He was created to go after the other morphs, to capture them, and they only manage to control him by using a neural restrainer.
RP sample: I'm one of those people, though it will take me a while to get back to my normal, so I might as well start things out.

IC: I crouched low near the edge of a roof, I was tracking the other morphs from the air. I needed to wait till they were completely alone to strike, otherwise, the other people might interfere. I didn't want to have to do this, but if I didn't, I would live long enough to regret it. Barely...

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Lets hurry this up!" I yelled to them as I jumped up and ran ahead, although it caused my wounds opened slightly, causing blood to trickle down my blue skin. I was quite a ways a head, in a plaza that seemed kind of empty. The Pokemon Center wasn't very far away now.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I saw a dratini morph seperate from the rest, and with grace that one wouldn't expect, I leapt off of the roof, and landed a few feet behind her. Without a word, I charged, hoping that I could bring her down quickly enough to get the others without her aiding them.

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I heard something rustle behind me, and turned. As I pivoted off my right foot, I sprained my ankle and fell over.
"Who are you!" I yelled at what looked similar to a Scyther. I hoped he thought I was a weakling, cause he'd be in for a huge surprise!

Dragon Paw
December 6th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I began waking towards the scyther morph and David slowly as not to give off my location. I came within a few meters of them and waited to see what the scyther would do. The gem on my head glowed lightly as I prepared to use a psycic attack if needed. The behavior of this morph had me on edge.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"I'm like you, only I didn't have the oportunity at freedom. That's all you need to know." I said, unsheathing my claws, and beginning to walk towards her. Dratini wasn't a powerful pokemon, but I needed to be careful, as it could use fire, electric, and ice moves...

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I was caught in the corner, and no matter what, I'd end up getting hurt. I decided the best possible option was to attack. I looked for a burning sensation deep in my mind, and grasped onto it. Within moments, I had shot a Flamethrower at the Scyther.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I leapt out of the way, but I wasn't quite fast enough. I cursed, realizing my coat had caught fire, and quickly threw it off, revealing my wings. I paused for a moment, taking a deep breath to control my emotions, before I lost everything, and created a large whirlwind using my wings, hoping to at least knock her out from the force.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I watched the syther morph "but really what is freedom but a word you can still be free in the end everyone is free". Paige said as her eyes turned cold and she looked quite dangorous........

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM
The blast of wind sent me flying into the fountain located in the middle of the large plaza. I hit the Wailord centerpiece with a shrill cry, before sliding into the water. I hadn't yet gotten used to this body, and it wasn't looking good for me.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I walked slowly towards the water, and looked into it, searching for the dratini. I had to be careful, because if she used an ice attack after coating me with water, I would be finished. And I didn't even want to think about an electric attack...

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Paige went into the fountain "hello? are you in there?" Paige asked worried totally forgetting the syther morph.........

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I decided to flee this time, and quietly snuck out of the other side of the fountain, hoping he wouldn't notice me in his search. I made a break for the Pokemon Center that was opposite me, trying not to fall over from the pain my infected wounds caused, along with the fever I was gaining.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I saw her out of the corner of my eye, and realized the damage that had already been done, when I had an idea. "Wait," I said, and quickly flew in front of her, blocking her path. "I'm ordered to bring you alive, you may not survive as is." I said, giving her a full restore, which had tranquilizer in it. If I was right, she might be too out of things from the fever to realize how strange it was for me to offer the medicine...

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Paige watched the syther morph again this was not right, Paige knew this...... "he will be just fine at the pokemon center and I will take him!" Paige said her wings spread fully out.

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Will this actually work?" I said aloud as I sprayed some on my wound. I instantly fell over, unable to move at all. Definately not my day. Not my day at all.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I rolled her onto her back with my foot, and turned to get ready to take on the others, knowing that I only had so long before the tranquilizer wore off, and I'd have a fully healed dratini morph to deal with as well...

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
XD "oh my this is not good" I said as I watched him fall.....

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: Paige, remember what I said earlier about using more punctuation, and typing more then one sentence? Could you please try to do that, your posts are too short and are hard to read, >.<

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I suddenly realized that I couldn't face them all, after I remembered what morphs I would be facing. I had too many weaknesses they could exploit. So, without delay, I hefted up the dratini morph, and took off towards the research facility. She could be waking up soon, but the tranquilizer would keep her too groggy to use her special attacks.

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"What... happened..." I muttered as I opened my eyes slightly. Everything was moving so quickly... "Hey! Put me down!!" I exclaimed as I realised what was happening. I tried to find that spark in my soul that allowed me to use Thunder Wave, but it was cut off by something, and I felt very dizzy, with a headache added on top. "What the...!"

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Relax," I said in a toneless voice. "I'm taking you somewhere where they just might be able to help you, so I didn't want you using any special attacks to try and stop me." I said, touching down near a gate in the sheer face of a clif, where two magma guards quickly took the dratini morph, and walked off, while I went down a different path in the udnerground installation...

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Hey! Let me go!" I growled as I tried to contact the spark again. There was still no luck, and the guards were armed anyways. "if you don't let me go now, I'll... I'll..."

I had no clue what would lie ahead, good or bad, but I didn't believe I'd gain help.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I continued walking down the labrinth of passages, no one bothered to stop me. They all knew that if I tried to escape or fight, I'd be stopped by the nerual restrainer headband I was wearing as soon as the thought came into my head. Eventually I reached my room, and just lay on the bed, contemplating if this was really a life worth living...

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Paige followed the two, then at the gates she was shut out.......... "I wonder what would happen if I turned myself in........." Paige said as she walked toward the guards.
OOC: I will try harder then before I am sorry that I keep messing up!

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"So he found one..." I heard a voice say as I was thrown into a dark room, "That boy shall be rewarded for this..."

"What are you... going to do to me?" I asked, shaking violently. Then, I was hit in the back of the head with something, and saw complete darkness.

Flygon trainer
December 6th, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: okay, I missed a lot, but if Shiney's posting here, it never means good. What happened?

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:49 PM
OOC:... I choose to take that as a compliment. I'm a scyther morph who goes berserk, I managed to kidnap Diana for magma who control me using a neural restrainer headband, and we're in a magma lab underground near a cliff.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 05:50 PM
OOC: shiney has come up as a porph hunter who is a controled morph himself he has taken LP and given him to magma I am about to go surrender myself

Flygon trainer
December 6th, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: a Scyther? Controlled by a headband? *bad memories* GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

IC:that was.. one way to get rid of them.. But I had never been noticed. Melting into water had it's advantages.. it looked like I'd have the easy life from now on. I heard a summoning from below the waves, and I smiled. Lugia was calling.

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I woke up a bit later with the strangest headache ever.
"There you go..." the scientist said as he paced back and forth in front of me, "Now you won't change into a Pokemon during the night."
I let out a faint growl, then said, "What are you planning on doing with me now?"
I saw a smirk appear on his face, and he leaned in so close to my face that I had to turn away to escape his ransid breath. "Oh, you're going to work for me, or else."

"Or else what?" I growled as I tried to bite his nose.

"Or else, I'll kill you with the push of a button." he laughed as he pointed to a small object embedded into my arm. "If I push this button, a poison will be released into your body. A poison so powerful, Id rather not explain the effects."

Dragon Paw
December 6th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I hadn't been able to do anything. I needed to have my target in sight in order to use my abilities but I had been distracted by pink sphere floating in the air. I had felt immese energy from it and watched it until it mysteriously disapeared. When I had looekd for the scyther it was gone. I had failed them. I sat down on the ground and sighed.

Flygon trainer
December 6th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I dove under, and i felt lugia's gentle caress, as he invited me to what I instantly understood as creating a world, under the ocean waves, where I would be forever accepted.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 12:36 PM
The scientist released me, after dressing me in white shirt and red skirt, which really made me frustrated. I had to hunt the others, I had no choice. I had thought about the poison maybe being a bluff, but I doubted it was, severley.
I watched them from atop a tree, waiting for the moment to strike.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Then I saw that he got out! "oh well" I said as I followed him not noticing the strange new outfit....

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I had left not long after the dratini morph, though team magma had specifically ordered me to track down the Vaporeon morph next, which meant I may have to go underwater. I had been given a scuba tank with me, but nothing else, and not even the slightest idea of where to look. Knowing I'd likely be doomed to failure, I simply skimmed over the surface of the water, and keeping my scyther's eyes peeled for any sign of a vaporeon in normal, or water form...

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"I can easily take care of you now..." I said as I turned to face the Dragonite morph. I had to engage it in battle, there was no other choice. My life was completely on the line.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"fine, funny though I thought that a person life was small compared to their friends, sadly we could have helped you" Paige said as her wings spread and shot out sparks of electricity..........

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Hurry. There is a scyther morph approaching. Return to me once he is gone. Lugia said in my mind, before diving. i looked up, saw the scyther morph, and slowly melted into water, to keep hidden

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I noticed a difference in the water not far below me, it looked almost like a clear oil line, whether it was the morph or not, it was at least a vaporeon that could become water, so without hesitation, I turned on the aiflow in my tank, and dived into the water...

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Uh-oh... I thought, shifting so that I was behind the scyther morph. So, he could actually tell a vaporeon from actual water.. this was going to be difficult.. I allowed myself to resume my usual shape, and I used my tail to propell me. If I could shove him deep enough into the water...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I turned around quickly, and held up my hands in a sign of surrender, though the effect was lessened somewhat by my claws. I just had an idea... I waited, hoping that she wouldn't attack, if she didn't, then I might be able to get out of this with my freedom!

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I shifted from my attack position, and swam in slow circles around him, to a point where I could speed up and cause a whirlpool. I growled, and the sound revertabrated through the water like Lugia's song...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I couldn't talk underwater, so I pointed up at the surface, and hoping she would follow, I used my wings to proper my head above the water level with relative ease, while my plan continued to form. This just might work, and if it did, I could free that other morph too...

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Even though I didn't like the idea of placing myself in an area that i could be attacked, I shifted to the surface, though I could feel Lugia's song, trying to call me back to him.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:21 PM
"Listen, I don't know about you, but I don't want to chance either, or both of us being killed here." I said, cutting right to the chase as soon as she surfaced. "But if I have this on, I don't really have much of a choice." I said, indicating the read headband I was wearing...