PDA

View Full Version : Sonic: Genetic Mix Up

Goatman56
December 4th, 2004, 06:57 AM
This is a new sonic RP i'm making.

Story: Your a new creation in a lab.You were created to be destruction machines you were supposed to be uncontrolable.But they can't predict what you'll be like.Some turn out good some turn out bad.But then a force comes that threatens both sides and his name is Giraffen.The bad ones can't stand the fact that someones stronger than them.But when the scientist that created you have a special chip implanted in you called the berserk chip that can give you incredble powers.

Heres the form
Name:
Chaos Control:
Animal: (this is for what animal your based on)
Description:
Personality:

Heres mine
Name: Goasaru
Chaos Control: Wind
Animal: Goat
Description: Sky blue fur,orange shoes ,orange gloves,and a gold medallion
Personality: Happy,annoying,joker,and fast

By the way were all super fast just like sonic

Scyther
December 4th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Name: Spike *i ahve made him in real life*
Chaos Control: anger*Shoots deadly spikes from hands*
Animal:porkipine
Description: dark red, 2 spikes like knuckles each side 2 standing up in the middle, jet shoes and a rare gem around his neck
Personality: quick witted and funni, always eager to get into the fight first

Edited: 1,400th post

Raizor Blaid
December 4th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Ooh can I join please?
Name: DarkFire
Chaos Control:Flames
Age:created to look and act 14, true creational age is 2
Animal: Hedgehog
Description: A black hedgehog hith orange red and yellow hoghlights to symbolize fire, Light shoes with small springs in them to increase jumping capabilities
Personality: Hard to explain a crosss between sonic and shadow's personalities
Other: Darkfire has a shape shifting chao, it can only morph into chao likenesses. though its true form is unknown but its most used form is to look like darkfire
Sprite:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/DarkFireandChao.png
Hows that?

O
December 4th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Name: Kage (Ka- Gee)
Chaos Control: Light
Animal: Lion
Description: light grey Lion standing on 2 legs, Has a black markings all over him. Has several scars on him too.
Personality: Brave, Is slower than the rest but powerful enough to make up for it.
Other: Turned good after being zapped by a ray... Wondering why Kage(Shadow) can be light huh?

Goatman56
December 4th, 2004, 05:11 PM
OOC: Alright lets get this going if anyone wants to join they can join at any given time.

IC: I opened my eyes in a strange cyilitrical container.I began beating on the glass."Who am I who are your?"They pressed a button which made me go crazy.My eyes turned completely red and one scientist said "You are Goasaru one of our greatest creations."I was going crazy I couldn't take it so I used my chaos atk."CHAOS WIND!!!"I broke the tube and jumped out a window.They pushed the button again and I was no longer angry.I just began to run looking for belonging and a place I could call home."Why was I created?"

Raizor Blaid
December 4th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC:ok lets get this started

IC:after just recently escapin out of that lab with the help of my little chao chao friend I begin to wonder 'who.. what am I? and are there others?' I get up and look around a little there was no one for miles in the deserted area I liked it yet I felt empty "what am I?"

pokefan007
December 4th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Me join? Plz?

Name: Stripe
Chaos Control: Dark(? (Is there a dark chaos gem?)
Animal: Tiger
Description: An inverted white bengal tiger (is black with white stripes instead of white with black stripes)
Personality: A loner, much like Shadow, he is often misunderstood...

PikaPal
December 4th, 2004, 11:44 PM
oooh, I love sonic games/show, may I join?
Name: foxy
Control: water
Animal:fox
Description: looks like a red fox with green eyes that practically glow
Personality:happy usually but dont underestimate her power; she may look cute and innocent but she can kick anyones butt!

Scyther
December 5th, 2004, 02:35 AM
occ
Docter Hatik: finaly after 16 years i have done it!!!!
i have created the strongest creature on earth MWHAHAHAH
spike: who am i, WHO THE HELL ARE U!!!
DH: i am your creator doctor hatik
me: no i have no creator
DH: yes you do me
me: I HAVE NO CREATOR *spikes blast from my hands killing DH instantly*
dh: i was ment to be the strongest creature on the earth.....looks like i made u 2 strong....
me: thats it.... im going home...but where is home?
*flyes out of room*

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 06:09 AM
OOC: Welcome all new members to this RP

IC: I was running down the road super fast when I spotted a humongous fire and heard screaming.I ran into the fire ."Hello whos there."I heard a voice say "down here."I ran down there but knew I couldn't find them in time.I circled around."CHAOS WIND!!!"The fire instantly blew away and I got the people out and just began to run again."Why did they look so different like that doctor guy.....or maybe i'm the different one."

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 06:12 AM
OOC:hey pika, hey pokefan

IC: noticing there was no one around for miles I started away looking for someone anyone I could relate with. After running in one direction for the past 2 hours with no idea where I was going and not sure why I jumped up onto a mountain top looking for any sign of civilization, realiziing my chaos flame abilties I wondered if this could be used for good.. or destuction

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 08:11 AM
OOC: *in stitch voice* Hiiieee. XD..
IC: I was on my outdoor gym, just running and running, when I decided to take a little stroll. I got off of the treadmill I was on and just took off, having no idea where I was going. "Well, this is better be intresting..." I thought.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 08:43 AM
OOC:*gasp* you like stitch! I do that voice all the time

IC:I finally notice what looks like a small town on the other side of the desert, and start speeding towards it, after reaching it I look around and feel out of place like I'm so different "these creatures look like that one in the lab" I say suspiciously "huh! they are not the different ones are they?" I keep heading further into the town as I start to heat up, not being able to control my chaos flares they suddenly activate and shoot in every direction "no" I say trying to put out the flames and get people out of the way at the same time "I can't do this"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 08:52 AM
OOC: *grins*

IC: He runs so far that when he sees the fire coming from this hedgehog he shouts "CHAOS DARK." Suddenly the flames turn black and vanish into thin air, he goes up to him and says sarcastically, "Hmph, nice use of powers..." and waits to see what he'll do next.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 11:11 AM
OOC:eh um gogatiki?

IC: "um yeah well its not my fault, how did you do that anyways?" I say sounding embarased. my little darkfire chao goes up to th tiger and turns into a cat chao and hisses "yeah well um hi ^_^;"

OOC: I tried doing you'rs and pika's sprites and I think they were ok but stripe was hard because when I did him he seemed to short and skinny and thats hard to edit

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I jumped off a nearby cliff and I was beganing to float on the wind."This is so cool."

Kyaru-san
December 5th, 2004, 11:21 AM
May I Join?
Name:Spark
Chaos Control:Lightning
Animal: Hedgehog
Description:A Yellow Body,Black Hands, Yellow and Black Shoes, Eye Color: Blue, and have a blue Lightning symbol on its forehead
Personality:confused, anger, calm

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 12:23 PM
OOC: hey everyone!XD
IC: I was training hard with my powers one day, making sure that they were perfectly controllable. After several hours of tiring practice, I decided to test them out for real. I went on a walk towards the town nearby. There I saw two other creatures that looked very similar to ones Id seen before.... I decided Id go up to them, they seemed harmless.

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I landed somewhere and saw a nice home.There were people there and a kid spotted me and came up to me."Hey whats up kid."He made me a plan after playing with me for awhile."Okay sounds good."He snuck me inside and I was to stay in his room.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 12:43 PM
IC: "hey who's that coming towards us?" I asked the tiger that I had yet to hear the name of "looks like a fox"I said "...looks like us?" I say in a sorta exited sorta suspicious voice "hey!" I yelled to the strange (I shouldn't be talking) creature

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I approached the two creatures. "Hello," I said to them
OOC: I changed my name by the way

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I looked at the kid."Why do u get the bed?"Becuase I live here and your just a inmate he said."U make a very strong argument."

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:15 PM
IC: "Chaos Dark..." I said to the hedgehog as I slightly nodded at the fox. "Its my chaos... It does a lot of stuff..."

OOC: Thats ok Emerald, PM it to me and I'll try to touch it up ^_^

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 01:21 PM
OOC: ok will do
IC:"hi" I say back to here then turn back to the tiger and say "cool I have the chaos flame as you noticed" "whats you'r name anyways?" "and you'rs too" I say to the fox

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"Im foxy, I have the chaos water," I say, looking hard at the two, judging their power.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"Stripe... Whats yours?" I ask the hedgehog, "Who are you and which chaos do you have." I demand from the fox.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"hmm then it seems you have the advantage" I say agrily "I'v been thinking of an idea of expirimentally creating fake emeralds that have the same effect"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:29 PM
OOC: Cross out that part about me asking who and chaos of PikaPal's character.. didn't notice her post.. XD

IC: "And why haven't you suceeded?" I asked bitterly as I tapped my foot on the ground and ran my 'fingers' through my fur...

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I watched the two bitterly argue. I chuckled to myself.
OOC: em, could I see the sprite you made?

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC:em sure but its not too good because the girl characters in sonic wear clothing so I had absolutley no idea what type oif clothes and she seems a little too red but you can touch up the colors like pokefan is with the stripe sprite
IC: "names darkfire and your stripe huh? and you'r name is foxy?"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 01:36 PM
OOC: thats fine I wanna see it!
IC: "yep," I say in return.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 01:42 PM
IC:"ok then so you said you have chaos water? mines chaos fire, but can't control it too much the outburst might have happened because I was confused and angry"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 01:44 PM
"You need to train then," I say to darkfire, "I train hard every day, and I have good control over my powers."

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Hmph, Can't even controle your own chaos.. I could controle both of yours with my eyes closed..." he says as he continues to tap his foot with his arms crossed.

OOC: Don't ya just LOVE my character XD

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 01:47 PM
IC:"yeah but I just recently got out of that lab and have spent my past week in the desert, this is only my 2nd time in contact with civilization" I said pointing towards the desert "its the best place to train my chaos ability but I never got a chance too"
edit:OC: oh yeah vyour character is the greatest I mean insults and serious personality, thats way better than a free lifed fire hedgehog trying to control his powers

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: your character is funny baby, lol
IC: "Well, you should train somewhere better, so you have more of a chalenge," I say. I turn to Stripes. "What are you doing here anyways?

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:59 PM
OOC: Well, what can I say I'm a tiger.. correction, a black tiger... total evilness... or maybe just misunderstood, like i said, he's a lot like shadow....
Thanks Baby ^_^

IC: "Sounds like all you did was play... Hmph.. Kids..." I added, still tapping his foot.. He turns to Foxy "I'm just killin time .. just killin time..." He said in a swavy voice...

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
IC: "yeah why are you here?" and I agree it would be easier to train with someone to train against anyone up for it?" I say in a challenging voice "oh yeah exept you stripe you'r too good, I should parctice against the element of my weakness to help increase my abilities"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Play?" I say, now ticked off by this tiger, "I seriously train all the time! What are you two doing here anyways?" I ask again

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:05 PM
IC: "well I'm here because I was just lookin for someone I could relate to and this was the first place I saw from the desert, anyways I seem to already know I don't relate to tigers -_-"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC:Hun, The play remark was directed toward Emerald's character... And I answered that in the post up there ^^^^^, I editied it when I read your post...

IC: "Why not train against me? Its harder to defeat a element that is closest to yours rather than one your weak against..." He quits tapping and starts walking in the direction of the desert. "I'll meet you two there... CHAOS DARK" As soon as the words were out of his mouth he vanished, like he was never there...

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"well, we should go to the desert then," I say to Darkfire.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:11 PM
IC: "hmph I say I'll meet ya there, CHAOS FLAME.... I said CHAOS FLAME!.... c'mon you stupid thing wor..ahh!" I say as flames start spurting out of my fists "um well I'll just run, can you put these flames out foxy?"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I sigh. "Chaos water!" I say and in an instant water spurts out of my fists and the flames are gone, and so was I.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 02:15 PM
IC: *stands in the desert, tapping his foot and waiting for the slow pokes to hurry up* Where are they? *continues to tap his foot*

OOC: Sorry, I can't RP like that for too long.. I'm too used to using astericks...

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:22 PM
IC: "I'm right here I say tapping his shoulder from behind you know it may have been hard but I think I acctually did a chaos teleport"

Goatman56
OOC:geese u guys post real fast

IC: I jumped out the window of the house and climbed up a tree and sat down."Maybe there really are people out there like me."

PikaPal
OOC: I wonder why? (pokefan007)
IC: I appear by Stripes. "Now I guess we wait for Darkfire," I say, looking around.

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I began to practice my chaos control."CHAOS WIND!!!"I knocked down a tree and then a chain reaction started."Hehehehe well that wasn't very smart"I said while rubbing the back of my head."

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:26 PM
OOC:yeah we do ^_^
IC:*makes the clearing out voice type coughing noise* "right here I say" from behind 'em

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 02:27 PM
OOC: Hey... not funny...XD
IC:*says in a sarcastic voice* Wow, the hedgehog did a teleport.. And its your first? Good for you *claps his hands* Chaos Dark!! *appears behind them* Hi.. *smiles sarcastically

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:28 PM
I turn around. "well, there ya are," I say to darkfire.

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 02:30 PM
I jumped down from the tree and went down to a river."CHAOS WIND!!!"The water seprated and I grabbed every fish I could carry."Yep this might last through the night."

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:33 PM
OOC: yep and you'r a barrel of laughs
IC: *smiles* trying not to whack the tiger senseless "I can't take it anymore"I say under my breath" I release a powerful chaos flame at the tiger as I say "CHAOS FLAME!!"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Chaos Dark!! *a dark barrier surrounds me before the fire reaches me* Chaos Dark!! *another barrier appears and surrounds Darkfire then the one around him ((stripe)) dissappears* Thats Better!! Now, If you could do that without me having to force it out of you... *smiles at him then looks at Foxy* Can you do that? Lose your temper that is...

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I smirk. "huh, whyd I waste my time with that?"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Just wondering... *he looks at Darkfire, stuck in the barrier* When you can get out of that, Then we can be friends.. None of my friends can get stuck in one of my barriers.. I always have a trap door, so to speak.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:44 PM
IC:"rrr" *twitch* "oh no I think I can easily doing that without you angering me anymore" I say in a sorta sumg voice "MOLTEN CHAOS!"...."dangit not again"..."MOLTEN CHAOS!" I say munching the ground "hehe" I snicker as I wait for lava to engulf the tiger, then a crack emerges out of the gound "yes" a little lava dribles out "-_- dangit" I say as I stomp the ground then all of the sudden the lava all flies out at me "ahh!" luckily I'm immune to fire/lava ect. "...rrr"

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I ran into a nearby place eating a fish and saw some people."Hey whats up"I said while chewing on the fish.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 02:46 PM
*braces for the impact by running around in circles around him* You think this is going to stop me?!? You've got another thing coming... I'm not the one stuck inside the barrier.. *continues running in order to cool the lava and to keep his feet from burning*

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 02:47 PM
"CHAOS WIND!!!!"I blew his feet.I waited for him to stop."Plz stop I just ate."

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:48 PM
IC:*twitch* "well you will be soon enough" "CHAOS FLAME!" I yell as fire engulfs me and I dissapear then re-appear behind stripe out of his barrier "hey cool, and on my first try too"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I watch and clap slowly. "good job," I say to both of them, "now what does this prove?"

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"um it proves that... cheese is evil?" I say in a wondering type of voice "well at least I'm out of that god dang barrier"

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Ummm it proves that chickens can't fly"I said just trying to come up with something.

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"no it proves nothing, thats my point," I say.
OOC: my character hates wasting time as you can see

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"Well ummm yes it does." *message to short*

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"yes but cheese is still evil right?" anyways we should get serious here and practice idio....I mean stripe

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"But last time I practiced I knocked down like 50 trees."I looked around."By the way my name is Goasaru."

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC: CURSE CHORES!! I 'em...

IC: *stops running* Excuse you.. I told you there was a way to get out didn't I? But yes, it doesn't prove anything. Time for me to practice... *sits down and meditates, and eventually floats on the air*

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"hello, Im foxy," I say to gossaru, then turn to Stripes and hit him with a water blast.

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"Yeah soak him."I was laughing as she blasted him.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:09 PM
*continues floating but opens one eye* What was that for? I didn't do anything to you.

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Maybe not, but I just felt like doing it." I smile at him
OOC: goatman says he has to go to church and hell be on later

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"no but you insulted cheese!" I say blazing him with fire

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:16 PM
*another barrier appears around him* How did I insult cheese? *looks at Foxy* So, now your hitting on me huh?

OOC: Hun, hell be on later? or do you mean he'll XD Love ya anyway ^_^

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:18 PM
OOC: yeah, he'll be on, lol. dumb spelling skills
IC: "Sure, whatever," I say, then hit him again. "so lets just see if your as good as you say." I smile; this was exactly what I wanted to do to test my powers.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
IC: "hey!" I say bashing against the barrier wall "CHAOS FLAME!" I manage to make it out again "hey I'm gettin the hang of this, anyways you insulted cheese that day a couple weeks ago when you said orange!"

OOC: i"m getting hyper again aren't I?

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: The barrier is around my character XD
IC: You wanna piece of me? *stands up, the barrier still up* Well, do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya?
OOC: Gotta love Dori from "Finding Nemo" XD

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:31 PM
IC: Sure, bring it," I say, ready to battle.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:31 PM
OOC: lol
IC: "I'll take a peice!" *gets emerald ready*

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM
*Yawns* This is going to be a piece of cake.. CHAOS DARK!!!!! *suddenly the sky turns jet black and stripe seems to dissappear* Now you see me, or rather, you did and now you don't *laughs*

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:37 PM
I close my eyes and listen for Stripe. "Chaos water!" I say, and a huge wave of water washes over.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM
*spit water out of mouth* hey that doesn't taste too good! I whistle and my hoverboard comes so I can propell off the ground

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:40 PM
*dissapperars before the water can strike him and he gently floats a few inches above the water surface* Chaos Dark.. *four black energy ropes ensnare their legs*

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I stand still as the ropes ensnare my legs. Closing my eyes the water vanishes. I raise my hand and a water blast spits out of my fist in Stripes direction.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"hey let. me. go!" I say struggling as my board falls to the ground "hey um chao dud a little he'p?" I say to the chao that has been perfectly silent for the past hour "c'mo.. on forget it, CHAOS FLAME!"...."yeah perfect time not to work again -_-"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:45 PM
*dissappears again, narrowly dodging the water blast* Not bad, for a ... Chaos Dark... *another dark rope appears to bind her hands* I'll deal with fire boy later.. Chaos Dark *yet another dark rope appears and binds Darkfire's hands*

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I struggle even more now. I concentrate with all I have on getting free. hes good, I think to myself.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:48 PM
"rrr.." "hey! what am I supposed to do?" ! "CHAOS FLAME!" I dessapear and reappear somewhere else "hey the dang things are still on!"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:48 PM
*a voice in her head says:Darn right I am.. He continues to float around, wondering what they will attempt next*

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:51 PM
wow, he can hear my thoughts?, I wonder. I concentrate all I have into breaking lose and I manage to get the ropes on my hands off. Concentrating on where Stripe is, I shoot out even more water at him.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"heh" "yur dead" "CHAOS VOLCANO!" I yell out as the mountain below keeps rising and expanding revealing to become an active volcano "beat this" I say as a blast of lava and smoke engulf the tiger

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
*a voice appears in both of their heads: You can't attack whats not there... I am no longer where you are.. I'm somewhere much more comfortable... He starts digging through their memories... childhood, nah... finds something intresting... Well, well, well, what do we have here Foxy?!?*

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"heh" "hitting you wasn't the point" I say as some of the lava comes down on me meltiing out the shadow ropes "this was!"..."ooh what's the memery about?" I say eagerly

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Oh crap, he didnt, I think. Now I can totally focus and I break completely free from the ropes.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"yeah were both free!" I say exitedly "now to focus on his location"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:02 PM
*You can't.. Mmmm.. Intresting history Foxy... I like... Chaos Dark!! Thousands of the ropes appear and restrict any movement from them*

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: whats with the two same posts?

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 04:04 PM
IC: I concentrate hard on where hes at. come on.... he couldnt have completely dissapeared... I think. I feel the ropes around me again. "Dam," I say, where could he be!"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:05 PM
OOC: My mistake, I fixed it though.. Read the other post... XD
Edit: Why am I the only one who keeps making new pages?!?

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:06 PM
IC:"yeah you think I hope" I say confused "wait I think I know where he is and I don't think we can reach it" I say pointing to my head

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"of course, hes in our minds!" I say and I focus on getting him out.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
*Yea!! The idiot finally gets it!! OF COURSE I'M IN YOUR HEAD!!! Geeze... Chaos Dark! two enormus black monsters appear to attack them*

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"yeah" I say trying to lock up my memories, "hey wait I have nothing to hide the whole time I was doing anything particular he was with me... exept for that, oh no"
"huh!" "oh dangit stupid black things well at least I have moves that don't require movement" I say now to get it on woth a special funtion included in my creation :bandit: "go hyper drive" I start to glow white then nothing happens "****it!" well I'm doomed

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I shoot water at the monster and instantly kill it. Those monsters cant do a thing, no show yourself! I say in my head

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"hey you'r right" "Chaos Flame!" I say as I melt the thing down to a black puddle, "hey why have him come out here when we can go in there? they are our minds after all"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:13 PM
*feels Foxy pushing him out and he dissappears from both of their minds, only to appear riding one of the gigantic monsters* ATTACK!!!!!!! CHAOS DARK!!! *two more monsters appear* ATTACK THEM NOW!!!!!!

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Chaos Water!" I appear right behind Stripes. "Youre very strong," I say, them appear in front of the two monsters. I shoot water at one and knock it down.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"oh dangit" "something tells me these things aren't harmless I say actually activating hyper drive and breaking the ropes "huh?" I say as I go back to normal, "oh dangit not again"

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:18 PM
*laughs* You fools!! They won't be defeated so easily!!!

OOC: OMG, I sound like a villin... kewl....

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOC: hey you do sound evil....you'r almost as evil as CHEESE!
IC: "ahh!" dangit maybe I should, no that won't work, but maybe I should use my best attack, ok it's woth a shot" "DARKFIRE BLAZING STORM!" I bunch of red cloud apear over me and send flames out at me suddenly I'm engilfed in flames and so is just about everything else of my choice I use chaos flame to get behind stripe and, wham!"ha!"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 04:23 PM
A wave suddenly appears and washes away the monsters. "There," I say, out of breath

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
*laughs* MWAHAHAHAHA You think that pitiful attack is going to stop me!?!?! DARKNESS DRAGON!! *suddenly the ground starts shaking and a massive black dragon appears to clean up the "mess"*

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"aghbbl" I say as the water get me too "hey!" "well that didn't seem to work, I have an idea but it would take sometime.... if you couldn't use chaos abilities ^_^"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I sigh, exhausted. "ok, you win, this time," I say, on my knees breathing hard.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:29 PM
IC: "well yeah this time you do, this isn't worth it its only supposed to be a practice fight" I say also out of breath "well at least my powers are pretty controlable now!" just after I say this fire starts flying everywhere out of my hand "oops"
OOC:well I gotta have a shower I'll only be a few minutes, if you decide to keep figthing please wait untill I get back for the ultimate doom ^_^

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
*smiles* Alright.... *the monsters, dragon, and sky all turn normal* Whats next?

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC: :( well it seems everyones off well I'll be back later

Goatman56
December 5th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I leave for like a hour and u go 2 pages

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 05:04 PM
um were active posters? hehe :D

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC: omg im sooo sorry, my dad kicked me off
IC: "I guess we should rest, Im beat," I say, sitting down, panting.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"ok" I flop right down on my face "you'r tough, why'd ya have to be so evil? anyways that was fun and good for training"

PikaPal
December 5th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Yeah, you sure are strong." I lean back, looking at the sky, thinking about the battle that just took place.

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
IC: "yeah, I never knew the sky could be so many colors"
OOC: I hafta go now

Scyther
December 6th, 2004, 10:22 AM
*appears in the middle of station square*
ME: u cannot beat me puni city because i am SPIKE
the ultimate lifeform
nobody can even compeat with my power
*shoots spikes at a sky scraper*
MWHAAAAA

PikaPal
December 6th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Well, now what?" I say, finally catching my breath after the long battle.

Raizor Blaid
December 7th, 2004, 03:29 AM
"well, I dunno" I said as I thought about it

Scyther
December 7th, 2004, 12:01 PM
me:hahahahahahah u cannot beat my power!!!!!! i would be good......
but evil is too much FUN
*buildingi was shooting falls down and lands on station squares mayor*
me: LOOKS LIKE THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER
MWHAHAHAHAHAH

Raizor Blaid
December 7th, 2004, 12:32 PM
OOC:scyther is there any point to what you'r doing, rp's do have stories

Scyther
December 9th, 2004, 10:42 AM
occ: well yeah.... im a creature made for good, but angerd by his past goes evil :P

Icc: will anyone challenge me to a fight.....
i see your all chickens

Esupio
December 10th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Name:Blaze
Chaos Control:Fire (creates a massive fire blast and encircles enemy
Animal:Chameloen ( I like them
Description:Is flame red has spikes down his back
Personality: will take on any challenge and is prepared to fight for good and has katana swords

"I accpet your challenge you look like a tough guy but I like challenges so bring it"

*starts off with a flying kick* :rambo:

Raizor Blaid
December 10th, 2004, 06:54 PM
OOC:cool I have chaos flames too I can try to sprite blaze for ya

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I look up at the sky as it begins to darken. I wondered why in the world I was created. Where was I to go? What was the purpose of me being here.

Esupio
December 17th, 2004, 09:48 AM
OOC:cool I have chaos flames too I can try to sprite blaze for ya
yeah i coukld try and I can also go invisible hence (such a wierd word) the fact of me being based on espio (from knuckles chaotix/team chaotix)

Raizor Blaid
December 17th, 2004, 09:57 AM
OOC: yeah I know who espio is, hes in sonic heroes too ya know, and I'v done blaze but I'm not sure about what you'd think:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/my%20best%20sprites/blazethechamelion.bmp

Esupio
December 18th, 2004, 08:35 AM
OOC: yeah I know who espio is, hes in sonic heroes too ya know, and I'v done blaze but I'm not sure about what you'd think:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/my%20best%20sprites/blazethechamelion.bmp
when I said team chaotix I meant sonic heroes and thank you for the sprite I you shall recevie reputation

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 10:00 AM
OOC: YES! Pokefan007's computer is finally fixed! woo-hoo!! :D
IC: "Well now what," I say to the others, bored.

Esupio
December 20th, 2004, 10:23 AM
"you could try and find me" *goes invisible*

PikaPal
December 22nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Whoa, cool power," I say, then stare back up at the stars...
OOC: this RP still alive??

Esupio
December 24th, 2004, 03:04 AM
ooc: I HOPE IT DOES CAUSE I ENJOY IT

IC: "its fun but its boring cause nobody else can do it the only people who cna see me who are invisible too I made this machine but nobody wants it you wanna try" I said as I reappeared

PikaPal
December 27th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Well, what does it do?", I ask, curious.

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 10:21 AM
"I dunno, I could try and find you, its not like its THAT hard..." I said, with a slight hint of envy.

PikaPal
December 27th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Now what to do," I muttered, bored still. I was more energy filled now, and I wanted to do something...

Esupio
December 28th, 2004, 09:26 AM
"It makes you invisible its fun really when you get used to it you wanna battle cause I'm fll of energy come on bring it" I said as I pulled a ninja shrukien from my belt

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:32 AM
"Alright then," I said, getting ready, "but I was thinking more along the lines of a race."

Esupio
December 28th, 2004, 09:47 AM
"a race fine by me I just have that urge for a battle we could do both one after each other you know"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:48 AM
"Sure, if your not to tired after your defeat."

Esupio
December 28th, 2004, 09:59 AM
oh no you have underestimated me to much
expect no mercy from puss in boot ah wrong name he he"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:02 AM
I smirk and point to a huge rock barely sticking out in the distance. "How bout to there?" I asked.

Esupio
December 28th, 2004, 10:11 AM
come on mate to near for me well I know this area pretty well theres a village how about there and back you ok with that"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 01:13 PM
"Ok, then, your on." I looked around. "Anyone wanna join us?"

Esupio
December 29th, 2004, 01:25 AM
"I'm ready just sometimes you won't see me just a cloud of dust I was trained by Espio from team chaotix after my creation I still don't now why I am here but being carefree why should I care I was created for speed skills of a ninja (several minuetes later) then erm I can't remeber does anyone wanna join us"
(did you join Miya's pokemon world PikaPal cause I pmed you on it I think)

Raizor Blaid
December 30th, 2004, 08:58 PM
OOC: haven't posted here in a while :D
IC: I'll join ya so which way the village?

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
OOC: yeah Blazey Boy, Ill check my inbox

IC: "That way," I said pionting north. "Ready?"

Esupio
January 3rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
"yeah ok I can take you both remmeber still gotta battle me after" I said with a smile on my face

Raizor Blaid
January 4th, 2005, 05:17 PM
IC: "ok, I'm ready to go when you are" I said, ready to use a chaos shift
OOC: ok, this RP is seriously dead, maybe we should let it die, and make another one, more people will join a newwer RP (I dunno why)

Esupio
January 6th, 2005, 09:17 AM
OOC: yeah dead I think we should make a new one shall we wait a bit or shall we make one straight away

IC: "ready GO" I said as I sped off and turned invisible