PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 3- Dark of the Moon

Otherworld9)
January 21st, 2011, 07:53 AM
The movie hasn't gone out yet, but many rumors and facts about the movie have been set, such as that Unicron will appear and Megan Fox will not be acting no more.:paranoid:
I saw one trailer, but I couldn't guess much except that it will be mostly based on the moon and abou this ship...and Unicron.

Guy
January 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
Megan Fox was confirmed months ago near the start of filming last year that she would not reprise her role in the final production. Instead, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will take the place of Megan Fox, but as Sam's "new" love interest. She will play as Carly, who was in the original 1984 animated series.

Kind of disappointed Megan Fox won't be in it though. Considering she was in the last two, and the characters themselves have been through so much, it'll be awkward at first to have a new female lead take her place as a new character. :\ Not to mention, seeing as Transformers: Dark of the Moon will be her first real film production, it's hard to know what to expect of her acting skills.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie in 3D though. You can say that this is pretty much my movie of the year I plan on seeing.

It comes out July 1, 2011 by the way. :)

Fernando
January 21st, 2011, 01:00 PM
I particularly am not excited for the new Transformers movie, Megan Fox is a definitely a favorable actress and character in any movie, but I much enjoyed her portrayal as Mikaela in Transformers. It gets kind of aggravating with replaced actors and actresses in all kinds of movies and television shows as they seem to grow on you so much and become like-able.

Otherworld9)
January 21st, 2011, 01:34 PM
I particularly am not excited for the new Transformers movie, Megan Fox is a definitely a favorable actress and character in any movie, but I much enjoyed her portrayal as Mikaela in Transformers. It gets kind of aggravating with replaced actors and actresses in all kinds of movies and television shows as they seem to grow on you so much and become like-able.

Yeah....she grew on me and I liked her acting. I'll miss her on the third movie since the new character hasn't acted or has much experience on this than Megan Fox.

Livewire
January 24th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Well, I'll miss Megan Fox, obviously. I don't really see Rosie Huntington- Whitely fitting in well, aside from starting over in the relationship department in the third film, but mostly because all she's done is modeling work so far, not much acting from what I can tell. And in my opinion, she isn't as pretty as Megan is. :/ But oh well, I'm more interested on which Transformers make their appearances, like the mystery one shown in the trailer. I heard it was Unicron, which would be pretty cool.

zekes
February 1st, 2011, 10:37 PM
Too bad Megan Fox isn't there on the second movie of Transformer I will miss her and her gorgeous body.

Roxanne Rosie
February 2nd, 2011, 07:24 AM
I'm totally not happy with Megan Fox not being in it (like everyone else). The only way I would be happy is if Milla Jovovich was in it, but I still plan on seeing it.

Razer302
February 2nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Not looking forward to Megan Fox not being in it after all the story from the others.

Can't wait to see if but I will have to wait till its out on dvd as my baby will only be 1 month old when it is released so I won't be able to go and isn't fair if I don't go with the mum.

Spaceman Spiff
February 2nd, 2011, 07:58 AM
The only reason I'm disappointed Megan Fox isn't in it is for consistency reasons.

Her acting was meh.