View Full Version : Kung Fu Panda 2?

January 21st, 2011, 5:11 PM
So I heard of Kungu Fu Panda 2, and I've seen it on trailers....or the one I see are the ones with Jake Black(sorry if I wrote your name wrong), and maybe that Panda.
What do you guys think?

January 23rd, 2011, 3:46 AM

One hell of a cast I see there, wow. Well anyway, I enjoyed the first film quite a bit, so I'll probably try make it to the cinema for this one as it is something I'd be looking forward to. It's due to come out in May, the 27th, so a few months of waiting. But it's confirmed and will most likely be a big hit for Dreamworks this Summer.

January 23rd, 2011, 4:34 AM
With a cast like that, they're doing us and them an injustice if it isn't any good. I don't expect it to live up to all the hype (most sequels and prequels don't), but it'll be funny. Jack Black may appear to have only one character re-spawning in every film he does, but still, who cares?

I doubt I'll make it to the cinema to see it...the last film I saw was Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen.

January 23rd, 2011, 6:51 PM
I liked the cast of the first Kung-fu Panda, and I like it even better in the second one. I'm hoping that this movie is even better or just as good as the last.

January 23rd, 2011, 7:33 PM
Let's hope this one is as good as the last, because the original Kung Fu Panda was pretty funny.

January 23rd, 2011, 7:40 PM
I'm pretty sure this won't live up to the Shrek quadriology (yes I know that isn't a word)
But, with a cast like that, maybe they can make this a durn good sequil. Only time will tell though.
I'll probably end up Netflixing it anyways.

King Gumball
January 23rd, 2011, 8:17 PM
Wow so many big names! I am so going to watch KF Panda 2. I really liked the first one, full of humor. I hope this sequel will just as good!

February 1st, 2011, 10:44 PM
I am excited to see the flick this year and I just watched the thriller on Youtube!

February 1st, 2011, 10:47 PM
Oh no... These sequels are NEVER that good (see Night At The Museum 2, etc)

February 8th, 2011, 9:21 AM
I just watched the first movie yesterday and... it was okay, but nothing overly spectacular. D: I think I'll skip on a sequel. Especially since most Dreamworks sequels just plain suck.

February 8th, 2011, 9:29 AM
I'm very impressed with the cast as Abnegation mentioned, but I'm not really looking forward to it though. The first movie was great.

February 10th, 2011, 7:26 PM
Yep, I've heard about this movie. I will go see it this summer. And I will have fun enjoying it like I did with the first one.