PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am N...ew

Chibitysan
December 4th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Stop dont hit me Im not lost...I think.Anyway I am Tysan this is a good site the members seem very nice.So I just wanted to get that off my chest.Oh and where do you all get those trainer cards and where are the clubs on here. >_<

Suz
December 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
you know those are good questions!
too bad I don't know any of the ansers...

ryan
December 4th, 2004, 06:49 PM
the only club you want to go to (or the first one you want to go to) is the shiny hunter club. there's a link in my sig.
o, and welcome!

carrielynn
December 4th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Hi, welcome to the board! :)

Clubs are in the Mixed Community Groups forum near the bottom of the forum list on the main page.

Dragon Paw
December 4th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Welcome Chibity. I see you joined ^-^ Well I have no idea about the answers to those questiosn since I hang out mostly in the RP section XP

Ninja Retsu
December 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Stop dont hit me Im not lost...I think.Anyway I am Tysan this is a good site the members seem very nice.So I just wanted to get that off my chest.Oh and where do you all get those trainer cards and where are the clubs on here. >_<
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Trainer Cards? Go to Art Gallery and go to Trainer Cards and club,go to Mixed Community Groups. Anyway,please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

espeon and umbreon
December 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Welcome to PC! You get T - card at trainer card forum. There is lots of thread that makes T - cards ( no, not threads, you know what I mean)

Shikon no Tama
December 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun, follow the rules and be as crazy as you want!

The clubs are ALL in the Mixed Community thread and you can request a t-card in the Art Gallery in the Trainer Cards section!

Porygon
December 4th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Welcome! I am Porygon, the insane member! *insane chatter*

Intuition
December 5th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Hey! Welcome 2 PC ^^ Have fun and follow the rules :D

Shana
December 5th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Hey! ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

ravenstorture
December 5th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and the FAQ and have fun!:)