PDA

View Full Version : Dexter has offered you a challenge.

Alternative
January 24th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Dexter has offered you a challenge.http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6d/Spr_5b_549.png

Okay, so here's how it works. Dexter has offered you a challenge, a challenge to only use Pokemon of a specific range, which can be told within your Pokedex. Simply put, you have a range, and you must obide by the range given by only using Pokemon within that range. As a reference, I will provide a list of the Pokemon found within that region's Pokedex.

Kanto Dex (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_Kanto_Pok%C3%A9dex_number) || Johto Dex (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_Johto_Pok%C3%A9dex_number) || Hoenn Dex (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_Hoenn_Pok%C3%A9dex_number) || Sinnoh Dex (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_Sinnoh_Pok%C3%A9dex_number) || Unova Dex (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_Unova_Pok%C3%A9dex_number)

Rules and Regulations

Follow the regulations of the challenge.
No hacking or cheating, unless used to get a Pokemon in your Pokedex range before the city required to do so.
You must have your first Pokemon in your range before Cerulean City/Azalea Town/Slateport City/Eterna City/Shippou City, for their respective games.
Trading is permitted, only to trade over an Egg of a Pokemon within your range if not obtainable before the above cities, or for the means of evolution.
Someone else must choose your Pokedex range other than yourself. Also you may use more than one Pokedex range (eg: 8-12, 34-46)
Please do not offer someone a wide Pokedex range. 40 will be the max Pokedex range.
You may not train Pokemon outside your Pokedex range. For example if you were playing B/W and had the range of 61-84, you would not be allowed to catch a Darumakka, but need to catch a Hihidaruma. THIS IS OPTIONAL
Please try to restrain giving someone a Pokedex range that gives out legendaries. If you're lucky enough to get legendaries within your Pokedex range, you are allowed to use the,
If you are to use a HM slave, it is preferred to use one within your Pokedex range, but there's no penalty for having one outside your range.
Have fun. What good is a challenge without fun?

Participants
If you are to participate in this challenge, please fill this out so we know what restrictions to give you. It'll help you and us in the long run. :P

Username:
Game:
Anything Specific:

For example:

Username: Alternative
Game: Pokémon Yellow
Anything Specific: I would like to use Pikachu during my run.

Red/Blue/Yellow
None yet

Gold/Silver/Crystal
- dragonomega // Crystal // 7 - 30
- vaporeon7 // Crystal // 34 - 51, 64 - 74, 120 - 133

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
- myrrhman // Sapphire // 70 - 100
- Suicune™ // Emerald // 7 - 13, 27 - 45, 156 - 170

FireRed/LeafGreen
- DefiningTheDecade // FireRed // 1 - 6, 27 - 36, 124 - 143 // Champion

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
- mzmingle // Platinum // 2 - 5, 82 - 111
- mamoswineftw // Diamond // 15 - 19, 45 - 59, 132 - 146
- Tachikaze316 // Pearl // 20 - 27, 58 - 68, 92 - 105, 131 - 141

HeartGold/SoulSilver
- jdthebud // SoulSilver // 58 - 69, 206 - 224
- Alternative // HeartGold // 62 - 69, 132 - 165

Black/White
- Porygon Z // Emerald // 39 - 79

Porygon Z
January 28th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Wait. If I get it right, I get a range, say, of 50-80, in Kanto Dex.
Then, I must catch and train Pokèmon ONLY between Diglett and Slowbro, right?

myrrhman
January 28th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I too have a question. Say I gave you 15-34, 90-99. That first section is Beedrill through Nidoking. Would you be able to catch a Weedle, and train it to a Beedrill? Or would you somehow have to catch Beedrill directly? If you can catch the Weedle, then your range is above. If not, then make it 16-34 and 90-99.

Ah yes, I appear to have forgotten to sign up. Put me on for Sapphire. Nothing specific.

Porygon Z
January 28th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Oh, right! Sign up me too, on Emerald for me!
And, if we can start, Myrrh, you get 70-100.

jdthebud
January 29th, 2011, 04:05 AM
PorygonZ, you get 39-79.

Sign me up for Soul Silver, please. I would like either Lapras or Starmie included, please.

Porygon Z
January 29th, 2011, 05:24 AM
JD, 109-130 for you. (blabla 25ch)

Alternative
January 29th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Wait. If I get it right, I get a range, say, of 50-80, in Kanto Dex.
Then, I must catch and train Pokèmon ONLY between Diglett and Slowbro, right?
That's right. You must only catch Pokemon between your Pokedex range given to you.

I too have a question. Say I gave you 15-34, 90-99. That first section is Beedrill through Nidoking. Would you be able to catch a Weedle, and train it to a Beedrill? Or would you somehow have to catch Beedrill directly? If you can catch the Weedle, then your range is above. If not, then make it 16-34 and 90-99.

Ah yes, I appear to have forgotten to sign up. Put me on for Sapphire. Nothing specific.
I should have mentioned that the rule is optional, but you can make it that strict if you choose to.

jdthebud
January 29th, 2011, 06:20 AM
JD, 109-130 for you. (blabla 25ch)
ummm...lapras or starmie...? c'mon at least give me a water pokemon.

Blue
January 29th, 2011, 06:31 AM
I'll sign up for this.. on Emerald!

Alternative
January 29th, 2011, 06:37 AM
I'll sign up for this.. on Emerald!
Good to see more people interested in my challenge. :D I'll give you the ranges of 7-13, 27-45, and 156-170.

Porygon Z
January 29th, 2011, 09:12 AM
ummm...lapras or starmie...? c'mon at least give me a water pokemon.

There is Starmie, the number 121.

Blue
January 29th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Good to see more people interested in my challenge. :D I'll give you the ranges of 7-13, 27-45, and 156-170.

Thanks!

So my team could be something like..

#009 Swampert
#013 Linoone
#026 Swellow
#038 Slaking
#041 Alakazam
#043 Ninjask

mzmingle
January 29th, 2011, 09:26 AM
so then ill have a go on platinum. sign me up 4 this!

Username: mzmingle
Game: platinum
Anything Specific: i would like monferno or infernape please.

Perrie ✿
January 29th, 2011, 10:00 AM
so then ill have a go on platinum. sign me up 4 this!

Username: mzmingle
Game: platinum
Anything Specific: i would like monferno or infernape please.

You can have 392-420.

StartSign me up!

Username; dragonomega
Game; Crystal
Anything Specific; Not really.

Blue
January 29th, 2011, 10:06 AM
You can have 392-420.

StartSign me up!

Username; dragonomega
Game; Crystal

You can have.... 158-181 (007-030)

jdthebud
January 29th, 2011, 06:22 PM
There is Starmie, the number 121.
that's his National Pokedex number. Need to go by the Johto Dex.

Once again, I would like a range for SoulSilver, with either Starmie or Lapras included. In the Johto Dex please.

Alternative
January 29th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks!

So my team could be something like..

#009 Swampert
#013 Linoone
#026 Swellow
#038 Slaking
#041 Alakazam
#043 Ninjask
Correct, but you wouldn't be able to use Swellow, as it doesn't fal within your Pokedex range.

You can have 392-420.

StartSign me up!

Username; dragonomega
Game; Crystal

You have to choose someone else a range within their Regions' dex, not by national.

that's his National Pokedex number. Need to go by the Johto Dex.

Once again, I would like a range for SoulSilver, with either Starmie or Lapras included. In the Johto Dex please.
Since the previous range doesn't meet your requirements, you can have 58-69 and 206-224, which gives you Lapras.

jdthebud
January 30th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Since the previous range doesn't meet your requirements, you can have 58-69 and 206-224, which gives you Lapras.
Okay, thanks. So I guess I'm gonna go with Gengar, Victreebel, Lapras, Onix/Steelix, and maybe Murkrow, though he may just be a Fly slave.

We can use HM slaves outside our range, right?

DefiningTheDecade
January 30th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Username: DefiningTheDecade
Game: FireRed (why is it that nobody ever challenges firered?)
Anything Specific: I'd perfer anything with pikachu or snorlax but anythings fine

Yed I'll be taking on yet another FireRed challenged since nobody ever seems to like them ;)

Alternative
January 30th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Okay, thanks. So I guess I'm gonna go with Gengar, Victreebel, Lapras, Onix/Steelix, and maybe Murkrow, though he may just be a Fly slave.

We can use HM slaves outside our range, right?
It'd be more challenging if you don't use one at all, or just have one within your range, but I don't see why you can't have one outside your range. I'll add that to the rules.

Username: DefiningTheDecade
Game: FireRed (why is it that nobody ever challenges firered?)
Anything Specific: I'd perfer anything with pikachu or snorlax but anythings fine

Yed I'll be taking on yet another FireRed challenged since nobody ever seems to like them ;)
Okay then, I'll give you 1-6, 27-36 and 124-143, which gives you Snorlax.

mzmingle
January 30th, 2011, 07:42 AM
so whats my range then?
soz...you said about a range from the Sinnoh Dex, not the National so...

Alternative
January 30th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Whoops, forgot about that. :P
You can have the ranges of 2-5 and 82-111, if that suits you finely. :D

mzmingle
January 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM
i dont really get it when i get two sets. does that mean i can use both sets?
EDIT: yes. yes it does. my team will probably be....
#5 Monferno (starter)
#110/111 Gabite/Garchomp (trade Gible)
#83 Chimecho (trade as egg......probably)
#90/91 Ponyta/Rapidash (capture)
#86/87 Meditite/Medicham
...this one....darn i wanted riolu... ill think about it
lol

Perrie ✿
January 30th, 2011, 01:19 PM
So I got 158-181 (007-030) does that mean I can choose from Totadile to Ampharos? D;

If so; my team'll be;

#Furret.
#Lanturn
#Xatu
#Feraligatr
#Pichu.

Is that right? >>

DefiningTheDecade
January 30th, 2011, 01:49 PM
My range is
1-6
27-36
And 124-143

So in my decisive choosings.. I've chosen
Charmander-Charizard
Nidoran-King male
Snorlax
Lapras
Aerodactyl
And Gyarados(Can I train it from the magikarp that man gives away cause I have never used a rod on gen III and up and I want to keep that up)

jdthebud
January 30th, 2011, 02:24 PM
So I got 158-181 (007-030) does that mean I can choose from Totadile to Ampharos? D;

If so; my team'll be;

#Furret.
#Lanturn
#Xatu
#Feraligatr
#Pichu.

Is that right? >>
no. it's looks to me like the range is 07-30 in the Johto Dex, so you can use Feraligator, Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, and Furret, but not Xatu (160) and Lanturn (175). See the link to the Johto Dex at the top of the first post.

DefiningTheDecade
January 30th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Another challenge has been no lifed..

yeah I finished the challenge and I am listening to pallet towns theme right now..

Snorlax at the lead of my party from fighting Lavir(Rival) is lv 62
2nd is History.. the aerodactyl that I ressurected and trained until he could fly out his pokeball backwards and upsidedown(which turns out to be impossible by some standard)so instead I trained him til lv 75 before he died a gruesome death of re-fossilization.. your amber will be buried in lavender so don't worry..

3rd Lochness.. the ever so famous pokemon Lapras to be nicknamed after what it was created from being a big deal in E4 but sadly fainting during the last pokemon against Lance at lv 74..

4th Magikdos The Magikarp that powered to level 15 for tackle.. and tackled its way into one of my favorites at lv 66..

5th Nindo the lv 61 nidoking the poisoned many and thrashed if not

6th For the first time ever Charizard wasn't the only thing I used.. and even more.. I barely used.. he may have gotten the last 9 hp to survive the E4 and was my last pokemon that took down 2 pokemon with less hp than a lv 1 rattata but Hothead was only a measly lv 59 at the end of this mess

jdthebud
January 30th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Update on my SoulSilver run. Gonna be using Onix/Steelix, Victreebel, Lapras, and Misdreavus instead of Gengar. Murkrow and Kangaskhan will be my HM slaves.

- Named self Keller, rival Morgan (Dexter Morgan, anyone?).
- Chose Chikorita and named him GreenSlave.
- Caught a couple Bellsprouts and traded one for Rocky the Onix. SR a few times to get a better nature (ended up with Adamant). The Bellsprout I kept I named Victory.
- Beat Sprout Tower with Rocky and learned Rock Throw (Vine Whip is a psychical move FTW). Taught Flash to GreenSlave.
- Battled Falkner.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6871/dexfalkner.png
Rocky was being disobedient, and I lost once because of it. Second time around I was able to get the Rock Throws in.

- Got the Togepi egg, and headed down to Union Cave leading with Victory.
- Got through Union Cave and arrived in Azalea Town.
- Beat the Well mostly with Victory.
- Challenged the gym.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5079/dexbugsy.png
Bugsy wasn't hard. Scyther was a OHKO with Rock Throw, then I switched Victory in to handle Metapod and Kakuna.

- Went back to Rt. 32 to catch a Wooper, which I named FishSlave, and taught him Rock Smash.
- Morgan didn't believe that I beat Team Rocket, so I gave him a demonstration.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3214/dexmorgan1.png
Wasn't too difficult. His Pokemon are weak. And Quilava doesn't know how to attack.

- Next up is Ilex Forest, Cut, and Goldenrod City.

Team Keller:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/83/Spr_4h_069.png
Victory the Mild Bellsprout, ♀ - L19
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Vine Whip, Growth, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/32/Spr_4h_095.png
Rocky the Adamant Onix, ♂ - L20
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Tackle, Rock Tomb, Rock Throw, Screech

HM Slaves: GreenSlave (Chikorita) with Flash, FishSlave (Wooper) with Rock Smash.

vaporeon7
January 30th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Username: vaporeon7
Game: Hmm... I'll go with Crystal.
Anything Specific: Preferably an opportunity to use a Pokemon that can learn Surf and another for Fly.

mamoswineftw
January 31st, 2011, 03:27 AM
Okay vaporeon7, you can have 169-184 and 220-230. There's a couple of Surfers/Flyers in there.

As for me, here's my sign up:
Username: mamoswineFTW
Game: Diamond
Anything Specific: Please give me Murkrow/Honchkrow, and something that surfs.

vaporeon7
January 31st, 2011, 03:37 AM
Okay vaporeon7, you can have 169-184 and 220-230. There's a couple of Surfers/Flyers in there.

Is that the Johto or National Dex? I think you mean national though.

Alternative
January 31st, 2011, 04:21 AM

As for me, here's my sign up:
Username: mamoswineFTW
Game: Diamond
Anything Specific: Please give me Murkrow/Honchkrow, and something that surfs.

Is that the Johto or National Dex? I think you mean national though.
That's Johto. Johto has the first 251 Pokemon within it's dex, so you might want to look at the link on the first post.

As for you Mamoswineftw, Murkrow isn't in the Diamond Dex, so that can't be voided, so you can have 13-43 and 107-113.

vaporeon7
January 31st, 2011, 04:34 AM
That's Johto. Johto has the first 251 Pokemon within it's dex, so you might want to look at the link on the first post.

This is going to be hard. I can only have Cloyster, Corsola, Lanturn, Dewgong, Lickitung, Tangela or an Eeveelution (except Umbreon). And I can't trade. Can I get new numbers seeing that I have to get to Ecruteak City to get my first Pokemon and I can't hack or trade.

jdthebud
January 31st, 2011, 04:46 AM
As for you Mamoswineftw, Murkrow isn't in the Diamond Dex, so that can't be voided, so you can have 13-43 and 107-113.
dude, Murkrow can only be found in Diamond (out of the DPPt games), what are you talking about...

This is going to be hard. I can only have Cloyster, Corsola, Lanturn, Dewgong, Lickitung, Tangela or an Eeveelution (except Umbreon). And I can't trade. Can I get new numbers seeing that I have to get to Ecruteak City to get my first Pokemon and I can't hack or trade.
Take 34-51, 64-74, and 120-133. Going by the "New Pokedex" here (original GSC Dex). Alternative, you should include this Dex for the GSC games, as it is slightly different than the HG/SS Johnto Dex.

vaporeon7
January 31st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Take 34-51, 64-74, and 120-133. Going by the "New Pokedex" here (original GSC Dex). Alternative, you should include this Dex for the GSC games, as it is slightly different than the HG/SS Johnto Dex.

Okay thats better. I'll go with Crobat, Jumpluff, Poliwhirl, Magneton, Azumarill and Sandslash/Arbok/Wigglytuff/Clefable.

TurkishDelight
January 31st, 2011, 03:01 PM
Name: TurkishDelight
Game: Gold.
Other: -

mamoswineftw
January 31st, 2011, 06:33 PM

You're correct about Vaporeon7's question, I meant the national dex (I completed my game a while ago, adn since my pokedex now displays national mode I forgot that the Johto Dex was different)

But what do you mean Murkrow/Honchkrow aren't in the Sinnoh Dex? They are numbers 74/75, and here's a link to serebii.net that proves it:

http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/shinoudex.shtml

So could someone please re-assign me some numbers?

vaporeon7
January 31st, 2011, 06:59 PM
You're correct about Vaporeon7's question, I meant the national dex (I completed my game a while ago, adn since my pokedex now displays national mode I forgot that the Johto Dex was different)

But what do you mean Murkrow/Honchkrow aren't in the Sinnoh Dex? They are numbers 74/75, and here's a link to serebii.net that proves it:

http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/shinoudex.shtml

So could someone please re-assign me some numbers?

ok you can have 15-19, 74-83, 132-146 and 45-59. (sinnoh dex)

jdthebud
January 31st, 2011, 11:45 PM
Update #2 on SoulSilver.

- Went through Ilex Forest. Taught Cut to GreenSlave and arrived in Goldenrod City. Victory evolved into Weepinbell.
- Beat all the trainers in and out of the city. Taught Dig to Rocky.
- Challenged the gym.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3687/dexwhitney.png
Rocky had Sandstorm here, which whittled down Miltank's HP bit by bit. Rocky keep getting immobilized by love, so I switched him out for an HM slave, and he used Dig to win.

- Went up to Ecruteak City, got Surf, and headed to the Burned Tower.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1503/dexmorgan2.png

- Released the beasts, and headed to the gym.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4122/dexmorty.png
This took a few tries. I taught Payback to Rocky, and he was able to take down Gastly, but I had to get Gengar to not use Shadow Ball or miss with Hypnosis in order to stand a chance. Fianlly, Gengar used Sucker Punch first. Rocky used Payback, the Sitrus Berry activated, Rocky survived Shadow Ball and Payback killed Gengar. After Rocky went down to Haunter, Victory came out and beat the last two Haunters with Vine Whip and Sleep Powder to win.

- Got Strength from the Hiker and taught it to Rocky.
- Now that I could Surf, I taught Surf the FishSlave, then headed to Union Cave.
- I changed the date to Friday, and caught a Lapras named Rider.
- I barely made it out of there alive, but after all the trainers were defeated Rocky Dug out.
- Right now I am exploring Mount Mortar. Cianwood City is coming up, as are my final team members: Misdreavus, Kangaskhan (HM Slave) and Murkrow (probable Fly Slave).

Team Keller:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/69/Spr_4h_131.png
Rider the Docile Lapras, ♀ - L23
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Body Slam, Ice Shard, Surf, Confuse Ray
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/08/Spr_4h_070.png
Victory the Mild Weepinbell, ♀ - L32
Moves: Vine Whip, Acid, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder
Rocky the Adamant Onix, ♂ - L31
Moves: Strength, Dig, Rock Throw, Payback

HM Slaves: GreenSlave (Chikorita) with Flash and Cut, FishSlave (Wooper) with Rock Smash and Surf.

vaporeon7
February 1st, 2011, 12:11 AM
vaporeon7's Dexter Has Offered You A Challenge (Crystal)
Chapter 1

I started my challenge on Crystal. No screenshots because it's not a rom :(. Anywho I had a weird dream about setting the time and then woke up. I walked down stairs and my mum gave me a Pokegear. Even though I told her that I knew how to use it she told me anyway. I managed to get through the door and I went to Professor Elm's lab. I chose a Cyndaquil and began my journey. I then quickly rushed through the other stuff until I got my Pokeballs. First thing I did was catch a Poliwag on Route 30.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/58/Spr_2c_060.gif
I nicknamed him Danny and then caught a Hoppip who I nicknamed Sydian (don't worry one I get to Goldenrod City I will change its name to Mondaysuck).
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/33/Spr_2c_187.gif
I then traveled north beating that smug Youngster Joey and his 'Top Percentage' Rattata. I then continued onto Dark Cave where I caught a Zubat who I nicknamed Myrrh.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/51/Spr_2c_041.gif
I then trained a bit and continued onto Violet City. The first thing I did there was visit the Sprout Tower. I beat all those Sages with Myrrh. I then got to the top floor where I found ??? (rival) beat the Elder. He said some hurtful things and used an Escape Rope. I then battled and beat the Elder. He gave me HM05. I then went to the Violet City Gym where I beat all the gym trainers and challenged Falkner. His Pidgey was easy to beat and went down quickly. With the use of Danny's Hypnosis, I also beat his Pidgeotto. He then awarded me the Zephyr Badge.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
This concludes this chapter of my Dexter has offered you a challenge.
The Team:
Danny (Poliwag) Lv11.
Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis.
Sydian (to be renamed or TBR) (Hoppip) Lv11.
Moves: Splash, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle.
Myrrh (Zubat) Lv11.
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.png

Porygon Z
February 1st, 2011, 05:52 AM
I want to change to B/W, can I stay with my range (39-79) o I must change it?

vaporeon7
February 2nd, 2011, 01:40 AM
Chapter 2: BUGS!

After healing at the Pokemon center I noticed a man. He was Professor Elm's assistant. He offered me an Egg. I didn't want it but he kept trying to get me to keep it. I eventually gave up and took the egg. But then I deposited the egg in the PC *laughs evilly* .
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/GSC_Egg.png
I then headed south. A man gave me a seed. It was too hard to eat so I put it in my bag. I then battled until I got to the Pokemon Center where at the front there was a man trying to rip people off with a Slowpoke's Tail that he was selling for $1,000,000! That was $1 more than I could ever fit in my wallet. I then got a fishing rod from a man in the Pokemon Center and headed into Union Cave. I managed to find my way through Union Cave and then to Azalea Town. After healing I went and saw Kurt. He made me go into some well and battle Team Rocket. He then fell down the well and hurt his back. After successfully beating Team Rocket he gave me a Lure Ball and I then headed to the gym. After battling the gym trainers I challenged the Gym Leader, Bugsy. His first Pokemon was Metapod. Danny made quick work of it. Bugsy's next Pokemon was Pokemon was Kakuna. Myrrh took that bug down easily and Bugsy, furious, sent out his last Pokemon, Scyther. Scyther was very annoying but I eventually took it down with Myrrh. Bugsy awarded me a Hive Badge.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.png
The Team:
Danny (Poliwag) Lv17.
Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun.
Sydian (TBR) (Hoppip) Lv17.
Moves: Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Stun Spore, Tackle.
Myrrh (Zubat) Lv17.
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.png

tachikaze316
February 2nd, 2011, 02:02 AM
Sign me up.

Username: Tachikaze316
Game: Pearl
Anything Specific: I'd like to use Drifblim or Spiritomb

vaporeon7
February 2nd, 2011, 02:19 AM
Sign me up.

Username: Tachikaze316
Game: Pearl
Anything Specific: I'd like to use Drifblim or Spiritomb

You can have: 58-68, 21-27, 96-105, 132-141.

Alternative
February 2nd, 2011, 02:34 AM
I've updated everyone up to Tachikaze for now. I've taken out one of mamoswineftw's ranges because it exceeds the 40 range limit. I've also changed my game to Heartgold, so if someone wants to give me a new range, that'd be nice. I'll fill out something for it though.

Game: HeartGold
Anything Specific: Either Dunsparce or Tentacool. Also I want something before the first gym.

jdthebud
February 2nd, 2011, 04:13 AM
I've updated everyone up to Tachikaze for now. I've taken out one of mamoswineftw's ranges because it exceeds the 40 range limit. I've also changed my game to Heartgold, so if someone wants to give me a new range, that'd be nice. I'll fill out something for it though.

Game: HeartGold
Anything Specific: Either Dunsparce or Tentacool. Also I want something before the first gym.
Take the ranges 62-69 and 132-165.

Luigi-San
February 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
Username: Luigi-San
Game: Yellow
Anything Specific: Nothing, really.

Zaroas
February 2nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Username: Luigi-San
Anything Specific: Nothing, really.
Take 27-40 and 52-74.

Username: Zaroas
Game: Emerald
Anything Specific: I want at least one Pokemon available at the start of the game.

tachikaze316
February 2nd, 2011, 10:54 AM
Username: Zaroas
Game: Emerald
Anything Specific: I want at least one Pokemon available at the start of the game. You can have 4-18, 148-161 and 73-79.

You can have: 58-68, 21-27, 96-105, 132-141. That's a lot of water types...I'll probably get started later today with Roserade, Ambipom, Heracross, Drifblim, Raichu (or maybe just Pikachu) and Octillery.

jdthebud
February 2nd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Update #3 on SoulSilver.

Short update here.

- So, starting from Ecruteak with Rider the Lapras in tow, I went down to Olivine.
- Beat the Lighthouse with only Rider.
- Surfed quickly to Cianwood, got the SecretPotion, then surfed back to activate the Safari Zone.
- Balboa called me as I exited the Lighthouse, so I surfed back to Cianwood and ran to the Safari Zone.
- After numerous ancounters, I caught a Misdreavus at L17. Named him Weaver.
- I was also lucky enough to not only start with the Forest region enabled, but the swamp as well, so I caught a Murkrow as well, using 25 Safari Balls before I caught it. Named her Murky.
- Taught Charge Beam to Weaver, and then started traning him on the trainers I avoided around the Whirl Islands.
- During the rampage, Weaver learned Psybeam and Pain Split, both great moves for the Cianwood gym.
- After beating the gym trainers with Weaver as well, I challenged Chuck.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9466/dexchuck.png
I was able to hit Charge Beam through a couple Double Teams on Primeape, and they both boosted his Special Attack. Psybeam finally took Primeape down, then I used Pain Split right away on Poliwrath (Weaver is faster), which healed Weaver enough to survive Surf. Psybeam then KOed Poliwrath for the win.

- Taught Murky Fly and flew back to Olivine City.
- I then went back to Ecruteak City, beating any trainers I hadn't already.
- Went to Mahagony Town as well, where I saved the game.

Next up is to beat Jasmine and then the Lake of Rage events, as well as try and catch a Kangaskhan as an HM slave.

Team Keller:
Rocky the Adamant Onix, ♂ - L32
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f5/Spr_4h_200.png
Weaver the Bold Misdreavus, ♂ - L32
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psywave, Pain Split, Psybeam, Charge Beam
Rider the Docile Lapras, ♀ - L32
Moves: Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf, Confuse Ray
Victory the Mild Weepinbell, ♀ - L33
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e1/Spr_4h_198_m.png
Murky the Jolly Murkrow, ♀ - L17
Slave Moves: Fly

Other HM Slaves: GreenSlave (Chikorita) with Flash and Cut, FishSlave (Wooper) with Rock Smash and Surf.

Zaroas
February 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Hmmm... Interesting ranges.

Planned team:

-Blaziken
-Mightyena
-Dustox
-Medicham
-Raichu
-Golduck

Bring it on.

Perrie ✿
February 4th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Oh, I get it now u.u So then my team will be;

#Feraligatr
#Furret
#Butterfree
#Beedrill
#Fearow.

:0 What a fun team!

jdthebud
February 4th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Update #4 on SoulSilver.

- Flew to Cianwood City from Mahagony Town after getting another call from Balboa about the Safari Zone.
- In the Safari Zone, I caught Roo the Kangaskhan.
- Taught Roo Cut, Rock Smash, and Strength, then flew to Olivine City.
- Took on Jasmine.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4761/dexjasmine.png
I beat the first Magnemite with Weaver, then Steelix's Iron Tail killed him. Rider Surfed Steelix and the second Magnemite.

- Back in Mahagony, I went up to Lake of Rage.
- Killed the Red Gyarados, then talked to Lance.
- With Lance, we demolished the Hideout, mostly with Weaver.
- Taught Whirlpool to Roo.
- Outside the Hideout, the gym was open, so I challenged it.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8086/dexpryce.png
Pryce is easy. Victory beat Seel, but Piloswine's Blizzard put an end to him. Rider surfed Piloswine, then Body Slammed Dewgong to death.

- Elm called about the Radio Broadcasts, so I flew to Goldenrod.
- Right now I was wondering if I ever would get that Leaf Stone, so I looked online for other places, and saw that they were on sale at the Pokeathalon Dome.
- Looking around some more, I saw that while no$gba can't handle the Pokeathalon, DeSmuMe can, so I played some Pokeathalon events (Stanima was my winner, with Lapras, Murkrow, and Chikorita, of all things), racked up 2800 points or so, and went shopping. However, the Leaf Stone isn't on sale until Saturday, but a METAL COAT was up for grabs, so I bought that instead.
- Using Pokesav, I changed Rocky to a Steelix and deleted the Metal Coat (items are lost during trade evolutions). Welcome, Rocky the Steelix!
- I don't need a Leaf Stone yet, anyway (gotta evolve her before L47, though).
- Back on track, I suited up in the Rocket uniform, and infiltrated the Radio Tow-
- But no, Morgan had to show up anf blow my cover...
- After beating the first floor, I saved.
Man, I never knew about DeSmuMe being good for Pokeathalon before...

Currently beating up Team Rocket in the Radio Tower.

Team Keller:
Victory the Mild Weepinbell, ♀ - L35
Weaver the Bold Misdreavus, ♂ - L36
Moves: Psywave, Pain Split, Psybeam, Charge Beam
Rider the Docile Lapras, ♀ - L36
Moves: Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf, Confuse Ray
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/10/Spr_4h_208_m.png
Rocky the Adamant Steelix, ♂ - L36
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5b/Spr_4h_115.png
Roo the Quirky Kangaskhan, ♀ - L17
Slave Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Whirlpool

Other HM Slaves: GreenSlave (Chikorita) with Flash and Cut, FishSlave (Wooper) with Rock Smash and Surf.

vaporeon7
February 4th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Chapter 3: The Odd Egg!

After healing I headed towards the Ilex Forest. Just before I entered the gate my rival ??? challenged me to a battle. I won easily and he left. I then went into Ilex Forest and a boy asked me to go get his Farfetch'd. After getting his Farfetch'd his master gave me HM01, Cut. I then got through Ilex Forest and went to the Day Care Center. The Day Care Man then gave me an Odd Egg.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/GSC_Egg.png
After lots of walking around the Odd Egg hatched and turned out to be a Cleffa (NOT SHINY :( )who I nicknamed Alterna.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c6/Spr_2c_173.gif
I then changed Sydian's name to Mondaysuck. After a few battles Mondaysuck evolved into Skiploom.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/25/Spr_2c_188.gif
I then went north and defeated all the trainers there. After that training I went back to Goldenrod City and went to the Radio Tower and I got the Radio Card for my PokeGear. After all that I went to the Pokemon Gym where I defeated all the gym trainers. I then healed my Pokemon and challenged Whitney. Alterna was able to defeat its evolved form Clefairy. I was able to take down her Miltank using status so I couldn't attack. After I won she started crying. It must have been her time of the month. I walked away and one of the gym trainers said to go talk to her again. She wasn't crying this time. She must have had some chocolate. And she gave me the Plain Badge.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.png
The Team:
Danny (Poliwag) Lv20.
Moves: Doubleslap, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Headbutt.
Mondaysuck (Skiploom) Lv20.
Moves: Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Stun Spore, Tackle.
Myrrh (Zubat) Lv20.
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite, Confuse Ray.
Alterna (Cleffa) Lv20.
Moves: Pound, Sweet Kiss, Dizzy Punch, Sing.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.png

Perrie ✿
February 5th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Chapter 1 My Dexter has offered you a Challenge. Crystal

I was like boogieing down to the intro music then it went :(
One introduced one's self like a polite lady should, I choose my Bby starter.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc158.gif

Nicknamed; Neo.

I then made my way to Mr. Pogeymanz house and received my Dex and such, Made my way back I managed to Grind Neo to Lv8. I battled my rival who was then named Ari.

I gots accused of stealing Pokemon! I didn't I swear :x I just wanna attend the rabbits Idk what that was all about.

I then went out and caught this handsome little fella'!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc161.gif

Nicknamed; Sydian.

I grinded him up to Lv7.

I'll continue right away! c:[/COLOR][/FONT]

Chapter 2. My Dexter has offered you a challenge.Crystal

Defeated all those silly youngsters and such on the route to Violet city, we arrived and like the mad crazy mofo I am, instantly took on the Sprout tower solo with Sydian 8D Sydian came out victorious at Lv13.

I decided to let Neo Solo the Gym so we did, and won 8D!! He ended at Lv13.

Made our way to Azelea Town, something happened?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc159.gif

Neo Evolved! :3

I decided to let Sydian take on the rest of the cave, Koffing, Slowpoke and Vulpix didn't match up to the immense power of Quick Attack, however :( Sydian met his match with Machop D:

We grinded for a while in the forest where Sydian changed!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc162.gif

Say 'iya! :3

We also managed to capture Twisted. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc010.gif

Griding in the forest gets you everywhere, Sydian Elevated to Lv16 and Twisted Evolved http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc011.gif

Taking on the Team Rocket well wasn't hard 8D We defeated all those grunts, putting Twisted at Lv9 and Sydian reaching Lv17.

Twisted evolved at the end of the final battle. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc012.gif

Say 'Iya again! :3

Bugsy met his match when Twisted swept the entire Gym...

Meet the team.

Neo Lv18
Scratch
Rage
Leer
Water Gun.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc012.gif
Twisted Lv15
Confusion
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Tackle

Sydian Lv17
Tackle
Quick Attack
Defense Curl
Mud Slap.

Oh and if anyone wants to be a Fearow or Beedrill. PM me.

[COLOR="Black"]Chapter 3 My Dexter has offered you a Challenge. Crystal

Yeah, another update, I'll probs complete this by the end of today or tomorrow >_> Anyway.

Sydian & Neo trashed my pathetic rival and his mons! <:

I caught that stupid Far-thingy and received cut :D Caught a Paris and named it taking the- Because it took 20 Pokeballs to capture -.- Taught it Cut & Flash.

Arrived outside of the forest, and grinded a lot. Received my Mystery Egg, and splurged in the store, buying Thunder & Firepunch for Sydian and Ice Punch for Neo.

We battled Whitney with everyone being Lv20. We get nailed by Rollout on our first try but Sydian smashed through the 2nd time <:

Grinded more, entered the Bug catching Competition and captured this fella'!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc013.gif

Say Hello to Shivi.

Grinded even more, defeated Sudowoodo and arrived in Ghost town, grinded even more! With everyone (apart from Shivi) reaching Lv24.

Whilst Shivi turns in this; http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc014.gif

Defeated my Rival, where it killed Shivi so he didn't evolve u.u

The 5 sisters were no match for Sydian and Twisted.

Grinded in Mt. Mortar, Shivi evolved.; http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc015.gif

Meet the team!

Neo Lv24
Scratch
Rage
Ice Punch
Surf

Sydian Lv26
Thunder Punch
Quick Attack
Fire Punch
Dig

Twisted Lv25
Confusion
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Tackle

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc015.gif
Shivi Lv19
Poison Sting
String Shot
Cut.

[COLOR="Black"]Chapter 4 My Dexter has offered you a Challenge. Crystal

More updates?! And so fast. I love VBA <333

Well, I decided I was ready to take on Morty, I decided to train up Shivi during this battle as well, so I did the switch trick.

We battled all those weird old people and fell down the ghost paths >_>

Morty wasn't that hard. Shivi started of and switched out to Sydian, who used Dig and ended Gastly.

I sent Shivi back out and he sent Haunter, I switched for Neo who used its sexy Bite attack and ended that one.

Sent out Shivi again, he sends out Gengar, it uses Hypnosis on Neo when I send him out, Return for Sydian who gets a dream eater....

We won, thats all you need to know o_o

Grinded a lot on the way to olivine, My mystery egg hatched to Magby ^-^ but he wasn't shiny, I boxed him <:

Tackled the horrid lighthouse and received the request for medicine of Jasmine. Traveled to Cianwood and grinded like the wind on the way.

Neo had enough of being himself and did this; -Evolves- http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc160.gif

We defeats Chuck and the cape guy :/ \o/

Travel back to Olivine, give the medicine and battle Jasmine. Sydian used Dig on the Magnemites OHKO'ing them, but met his match against Steelix's Iron tail. Neo stepped in and Surfed.

Meet the team!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc160.gif
Neo Lv30
Scratch
Dynamic Punch
Ice Punch
Surf

Sydian Lv31
Thunder Punch
Strength
Shadow Ball
Dig

Twisted Lv30
Confusion
Stun Spore
Gust
Tackle

Shivi Lv30
Pursuit
Twineedle
Cut.
Attract

jdthebud
February 5th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Update #5 on SoulSilver.

Starting in the Radio Tower.

- First I went back to the Pokeathelon and racked up 2508 points, thanks to a 448 point performance from Rider, Rocky, and Murky.
- Bought a Leaf Stone with the points (Saturday item).
- Went back up to the Radio Tower.
- Eventually I beat the fake Director and got the Basement Key.
- In the Basement, Morgan was sneaking around.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2760/dexmorgan3.png

- Beat the basement, got the card key, then headed back to the Radio Tower.
- The end is near...

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8770/dexarcher.png
Sweep with Rider. The end is here.

Flew back to Mahagony and headed east to Blackthorn City.
- Went through the Ice Path.
- Arrived in Blackthorn City and beat the Mountain Road trainers.
- Victory finally learned Razor Leaf at L39, so I evolved her into Victreebel.
- Challenged the gym.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2365/dexclaire.png
Weaver took down Gyarados, Rocky one Dragonair, and Kingdra took out Rocky and Victory, so Rider cleaned up with Ice Beam.

- Battled the Kimono Girls and got the Tidal Bell.
- Found Lugia in Whirl Islands...

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6537/dexlugia.png
...and Weaver killed it with Pain Split and Shadow Ball.

- Dug outta there and surfed east from New Bark Town. Taught Waterfall to Rider.
- Made my way up to the rest house, where I saved the game.
Next up is Victory Road and the Elite Four.

Team Keller:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bb/Spr_4h_071.png
Victory the Mild Victreebel, ♀ - L42 @ Poison Barb
Moves: Razor Leaf, Sludge Bomb, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder
Weaver the Bold Misdreavus, ♂ - L42 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Psybeam, Charge Beam
Rider the Docile Lapras, ♀ - L42 @ NeverMeltIce
Moves: Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall
Rocky the Adamant Steelix, ♂ - L42 @ Soft Sand

tachikaze316
February 6th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I just remembered how much I dislike the Sinnoh games, so could I get some different ranges for the New Pokedex (2nd Gen)? Preferably including Stantler and/or Sudowoodo.

Perrie ✿
February 6th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Chapter 5 My Dexter has offered you a Challenge. Crystal

Weeeelll. Been ages since my last update

The team traveled to Mahogany town where I decided to take a trip to the lake, thrashing all the trainers on the way, I battled Red Gyarados; I wanted to catch it for HM slavery but Sydian had different ideas :(

We met Lance and decided to go stop team rocket. Battled through the secret hideout Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Pryce was available to beat now :D So we did, Twisted had problems with the Trainers in the gym >_>

So I let Neo and Shivi take care of everythang. Pryce went down fairly easy. I traveled east towards Blackthorn city, to obviously beat Claire, however, we couldn't :( We needed to stop Team Rocket, but I remembered I was supposed to have 5 Pokemon... someone had gotten away, meet;

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc022.gif Beakette, the Fearow, the last in the team.

Bad nickname cause Sydian wouldn't reply so I had to think of one for myself lmao >:(

I grinded Beakette up to Lv20 and set of for Goldenrod, battled at the grunts and saved the day, Beakette came out at Lv28 so it was quite victorious :')

Claire didn't stand a match, with Sydian, Neo and Twisted taking care of her Dragonair's and Shivi and Beakette knocking out Kingdra, she went all Dragon type on us and demanded we went somewhere, so we did ^-^ I took the test and I passes \o/ in her face.

Got the badge and flew to New-Bark Town.

Meet the team;

Lv39
Ice Punch
Surf
Dynamic Punch
Slash

Sydian Lv40
Thunder Punch
Dig
Shadow Ball
Strength

Shivi Lv38
Hidden Power (Poison)
Pin Missile
Cut
Attract.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc022.gif
Beakette Lv32
Fly
Pursuit
Leer
Fury Attack.

Twisted Lv39
Psybeam
Stun Spore
Gust
Tackle.

Next time; Pokemon League gets a taste of Team Pokecommunity. :3

Chapter 6 My Dexter has offered you a Challenge. Crystal

Well here we are, the last chapter of Johto, Kanto better watch out! :3

So we received our Master ball of Elm and traveled East to the land of Kanto, but the League stood in our way -_-

I grinded everyone up to Lv40, except Beakette who was falling behind, so she got special training and went to Lv39 instantly :D (Well after defeating numerous Quagsire and Noctowl)

Ari (rival) didn't stand a change against team PokeCommunity.

Will proved to be difficult, defeating us on our first try, but 2nd time's the charm, right? RIGHT?! We smashed through his team of freaks.

Koga' didn't stand a change, Psybeam + Earthquake dealt with him.

Bruno was decimated by Beakette and Neo. Karen fell to a whole team pound.

Lance proved difficult, Sydian Thunderpunched his silly Gyarados but was wiped out by Surf and Rain Dance. Beakette finished it of with Fury Attack. Dragonite #1 used Thunder and Killed me. Neo Ice Punched Dragonite #1 Killing it. Dragonite #2 also got Ice Punch
Dragonite #3 Outraged me but fell to I-Punch. Charizard fell to surf. Aerodactly proved difficult ;___; Killing everyone. Except I had a Max Revive. Brought back Neo and surfed :3

WE DID IT.

Meet the team, final Johto.

Neo Lv44
Surf
Dynamic Punch
Ice Punch
Earthquake

Sydian Lv41
Thunder Punch
Dig
Shadow Ball
Strength

Shivi Lv41
Hidden Power (Poison)
Pin Missile
Cut
Attract.

Beakette Lv43
Fly
Return
Drill Peck
Fury Attack.

Twisted Lv40
Psybeam
Stun Spore
Gust
Solarbeam

MVP' awards.

Falker - Neo.
Bugsy - Twisted.
Whitney - Sydian
Morty - Neo
Chuck - Twisted
Jasmine - Neo + Sydian
Pryce - Neo + Shivi
Claire - Everyone.

Will - Sydian + Neo
Koga - Neo + Twisted
Bruno - Beakette
Karen - Shivi + Neo
Lance - Neo

MVP - Neo.

Hall of Fame Screenshots.

COMING SOON. (Tiny Pic is being silly >:)

Chapter 7 My Dexter has offered you a Challenge. Crystal

So like I cba to update a load of what happened, but I'll say a few things. I got a bit carried away and earned 4 badges in Kanto without updating :/

So yeah I took them down pretty easy, Sabrina gave me trouble by 2nd time I defeated her <:

Neo Lv50
Surf
Dynamic Punch
Ice Punch
Earthquake

Sydian Lv46
Thunder Punch
Dig
Shadow Ball
Strength

Shivi Lv46
Hidden Power (Poison)
Pin Missile
Cut
Giga Dragin

Beakette Lv46
Fly
Return
Drill Peck
Fury Attack.

Twisted Lv46
Psychic
Stun Spore
Gust
Solarbeam

Not gonna update until Red has been defeated ~ See ya' when I finish it <:

vaporeon7
February 7th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Part 4: One Dog, Two Dog, Red Dog, Blue Dog.

After healing at the Pokemon Center I went to the flower shop. What a fun time flowers! They gave me a watering can and sent me on my way. I angrily headed north, flowerless and saw an odd tree. I watered it and it attacked me!. After removing such an evil tree a man gave me Rock Smash. I continued onto Ecruteak City. At Ecruteak City I met Bill who had fishing something a rather. I then went west and I caught a Magnemite, who I nicknamed Decade.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e5/Spr_2c_081.gif
I then went west to Mt. Mortar and I caught a Marill who I nicknamed Chaos.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/ff/Spr_2c_183.gif
I then went east again and I beat all the trainers until Olivine City. At the end of all the beatings Chaos evolved into Azumarill.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c2/Spr_2c_184.gif
After I got HM04 from the Olivine Cafe, I went back to Ecruteak City and then visited the Burned Tower. Morty and a man called Eustine were there. To my despair I saw my rival, ??? again. I still beat him easily. I then fell through the floor and I saw the 3 legendary dogs, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. Eustine and said he wants to meet again which creeped me out a bit. I then went and trained my Pokemon for a bit. Myrrh evolved into Golbat!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/68/Spr_2c_042.gif
I then went to battle the Kimono Girls. It pained me a lot to do it but I defeated a Vaporeon! I then got HM03 and I went to the gym. I defeated all the gym trainers with ease. After healing my Pokemon I challenged Morty. After a long battle I came out victorious. He gave me the Fog Badge.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.png
The Team:
Danny (Poliwag) Lv23.
Moves: Doubleslap, Hypnosis, Surf, Headbutt.
Mondaysuck (Skiploom) Lv23.
Moves: Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Tackle.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/68/Spr_2c_042.gif
Myrrh (Golbat) Lv23.
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite, Confuse Ray.
Alterna (Cleffa) Lv23.
Moves: Pound, Sweet Kiss, Dizzy Punch, Sing.
Decade (Magnemite) Lv23.
Moves: Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Supersonic, Sonicboom.
Chaos (Azumarill) Lv23.
Moves: Tackle, Defence Curl, Rollout, Water Gun.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.png

MysticFlygon
February 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I want to give this a try in Heart Gold so can someone assign me some ranges so I can get started right away. I don't have anything in particular I want but I do hope I could get some Hoenn Pokés in there but it doesn't really matter.

jdthebud
February 7th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I want to give this a try in Heart Gold so can someone assign me some ranges so I can get started right away. I don't have anything in particular I want but I do hope I could get some Hoenn Pokés in there but it doesn't really matter.
well, you cant get any Hoenn Pokemon using the Johto Dex, but...
78-94, 113-131.

And now...

Update #6 on SoulSilver.

Started on the way to Victory Road.

- Got to Victory Road.
- At the end...

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9978/dexmorgan5.png
Pushover alert!

- Entering the Elite Four, Victory was at L43, Rider at L42, Weaver at L44, and Rocky at L44. Taught Return to Rocky, forgetting Strength, as well as Earthquake.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/677/dexwill.png
Led with Rider, who took down Xatu, Exeggutor, and Jynx, then fell to Slowbro. Victory got OHKOed by a crit Psychic, so Rocky beat the rest mostly with Payback.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7449/dexkoga.png
Led with Rider again, who beat Ariados with a couple Surfs and Forretress with a crit Surf, then fell to Muk. Victory finished off Muk and almost beat Crobat before Koga switched to Venemoth. Slude Bomb 2HKOed him, then Crobat got Full Restored and beat Victory. Weaver finished off Crobat for the win.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2066/dexbruno.png
This took a couple tries. I taught Solarbeam and Sunny Day to Victory, who I led with. Sleep Powder was invaluable here. Beat Hitmontop, then put a dent in Hitmonlee with Solarbeam before dying to Blaze Kick. Rider Surfed Hitmonlee, then fell to a crit Thunderpunch from Hitmonchan. Rocky beat Hitmonchan, then I switched to Weaver to face Machamp. Beat him with a couple Psybeams, then Pain Split + Shadow Ball took down Onix for the win.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7906/dexkaren.png
Led with Victory again. She beat Umbreon, then Murkrow with a single Sludge Bomb. Houndoom came out and Flamethrower OHKOed Victory. Rider beat Houndoom with a Surf and a Waterfall. Vileplume survived Ice Beam and Petal Dance beat Rider. Weaver's Charge Beam finished off Vileplume, then after Gengar paralyzed Weaver with Lick (WTF?), Shadow Ball OHKOed Gengar for the win.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9655/dexlance.png
Here we go. Weaver 2HKOed Gyarados with Charge Beam, then utilized Pain Split and Shadow Ball to beat Aerodactyl with 1 HP left. Charizard came out and finished off Weaver, then Rider tried to Surf for the OHKO...no! Then he switched to Dragonite, and Rider was stuck on Surf (Choice Specs) so I switched to Rocky, who neutralized the Thunder Wave and 2 Returns (second one crit) beat Dragonite. Charizard came back out, so I switched to Rider again while Lance Full Restored Charizard. Surf didn't beat him this time either, then Rider got flinched a few times with Air Slash, so I healed Rider, who finally took Charizard out with Surf. Dragonite came out again, so Rider was switched to Victory, who survived Dragon Rush to heal Rider. Victory went down, and Rider came out. Dragonite missed with Dragon Rush, and Ice Beam OHKOed Dragonite. the L50 Dragonite came out his time, and Outrage wasn't enough to kill Rider, who OHKOed Dragonite with Ice Beam for the victory!
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5260/dexhof1.png

Next up is Kanto.

Team Keller:
Victory the Mild Victreebel, ♀ - L44 @ Poison Barb
Moves: Solarbeam, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder
Weaver the Bold Misdreavus, ♂ - L46 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Psybeam, Charge Beam
Rider the Docile Lapras, ♀ - L44 @ Choice Specs
Rocky the Adamant Steelix, ♂ - L45 @ Silk Scarf
Moves: Return, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Payback

tachikaze316
February 7th, 2011, 04:15 PM
...so could I get some different ranges for the New Pokedex (2nd Gen)? Preferably including Stantler and/or Sudowoodo.

Not sure if this wasn't noticed but I'd like to start my challenge soon... >.>

MysticFlygon
February 7th, 2011, 05:41 PM
well, you cant get any Hoenn Pokemon using the Johto Dex, but...
78-94, 113-131.Oh I get it now, so the ranges you get depend on what game you're playing. It says that clearly in the rules, I don't know how I missed that one.

But anyway my team will be along the lines of:
#82 Slowking
#86 Bellossom
#94 Forretress
#114 Heracross
#124 Ambipom
#130 Arcanine

vaporeon7
February 10th, 2011, 03:49 AM
My Cleffa finally evolved! I'll update bigger later.

MysticFlygon
February 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Update #1-I did way more than I originaly intended to do in this update but here it is after about 3 days.

New Bark Town to Violet City(Day 1)
Began the adventure in New Bark Town where I picked a jolly natured Cyndaquil who won't play a part in this challenge at all. Did the whole Mr.Pokemon thing and when I got back to Cherrygrove City I traded over a Growlithe egg and paced around Violet City until Growlithe was born on February 8th 2011. Growlithe has a bit of an impish nature but we'll find a way to work around that as I begin to train him on Route 29. With Growlithe now on level 7, I hit routes 30-31 and easily beat all the trainers on the way to Violet City. Still solo running with Growlithe, I enter and clear out the sprout tower in preparation for the Violet City gym. Growlithe and I had a tough battle with Falkner's Pidgeotto hax but Growlithe proves to Falkner that using the Pokemon modifier ar code to get an under leveled evolved Pokemon is not better than taking the time to raise them.

Route 32 to Azalea Town(Day 2)
With my new badge in hand, Growlithe and I hit the road clearing out every trainer on the way to Azalea Town. After a confrontation with Team Rocket I begin to search for another Pokemon and end up catching a careful natured Slowpoke in Slowpoke Well on February 9th 2011. Once again I end up with a terrible nature but I know I'll have to find a way around that as I begin my training with Slowpoke. After defeating Team Rocket, I head into the Azalea Gym where Growlithe tears apart Bugsy's team and brings us that much closer to the Pokemon league. After leaving the gym I somehow managed to defeat Brody(my rival) and began making my way into the Ilex Forest.

Ilex Forest to Route 35(Day 3)
With two badges down and six to go I begin to make my way to Azalea Town but first, I realize it's time to gather the rest of my team so I get into the forest and catch a quite natured Oddish. After that, I taught headbutt to my Slowpoke and ended up catching a lonely natured Pineco. Then I backtracked to Azalea Town where Slowpoke headbutted some more trees which help me gain the final two members of my team; a naive natured Aipom and a bashful natured Heracross. Did some grinding all the way to Goldenrod and even some more afterward. Got the radio card for my Pokegear and went to the challenge Whitney, the gym leader of Goldenrod City. While Whitney can be a serious threat in battle, she was no match for Heracross' Break Brick and we end up winning badge number three with a sweep. Now with three badges, I continued training my team which is where I'll leave off with this update.

Team after Day 3
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/58.pngGrowlithe Lv.27 Bite/Reversal/Flame Wheel/Leer
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/79.pngSlowpoke Lv.26 Confusion/Yawn/Headbutt/Water Gun
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/214.pngHeracross Lv.25 Brick Break/Counter/Horn Attack/Aerial Ace
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/190.pngAipom Lv.25 Scratch/Baton Pass/Screech/Astonish
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/204.pngPineco Lv.24 Take Down/Protect/Selfdestruct/Bug Bite
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/44.pngGloom Lv.23 Mega Drain/Sleep Powder/Acid/Stun Spore

vaporeon7
February 11th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Part 5: Haircuts, haircuts and more haircuts!

After healing at my Pokemon at the Pokemon Centre I headed east and battled Fisherman Tully. I got his number and then headed to Olivine City. I then headed to the beach and started surfing. While surfing I got a call from Fisherman Tully. He said that fe had a gift for me. I went to him and he gave me it. It was a Water Stone. The then went back to Olivine City and the beach while I was surfing Danny evolved into Poliwhirl.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d9/Spr_2c_061.gif
After the evolution I decided to use my Water Stone on Danny. Danny then evolved into Poliwrath.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f5/Spr_2c_062.gif
I then continued my voyage to Cianwood City. When I made it I went to the gym and beat some of the trainers. Stupidly I forgot to get Strength so I headed back to the main land. I went to Goldenrod City and gave some haircuts to Alterna. I then fed Alterna some vitamins and trained a bit. Alterna finally loved me enough and evolved into Clefairy.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/59/Spr_2c_035.gif
I then tried to do the same for Myrrh. Unfortunately Myrrh hated me so it took a long time to build up its happiness. But after many haircuts (Golbat have hair?!), vitamins, walking back and forth and close bankruptcy. Myrrh loved me enough and evolved into Crobat.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/55/Spr_2c_169.gif
I then made a detour to the Ruins of Alph and I got a Moon Stone. After that large delay I went to Cianwood City. As soon as I got there I realised I forgot Strength. I then quickly went back to Olivine City and the sailor at the Cafe gave me HM04. I then quickly rushed back to Cianwood City and beat the last gym trainer. After that Mondaysuck evolved into Jumpluff.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/69/Spr_2c_189.gif
I then challenged Chuck. Danny took out Primeape with no trouble. I then used Mondaysuck against Poliwrath. Sleep Powder and Leech Seed was a powerful combination. I defeated Chuck and he gave me the Storm Badge. I got HM02 from his wife.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.png
The Team:
Danny (Poliwrath) Lv27.
Moves: Ice Punch, Hypnosis, Surf, Headbutt.
Mondaysuck (Jumpluff) Lv27.
Myrrh (Crobat) Lv27.
Moves: Leech Life, Fly, Bite, Confuse Ray.
Alterna (Clefairy) Lv27.
Moves: Fire Punch, Sweet Kiss, Dizzy Punch, Sing.
Decade (Magnemite) Lv27.
Chaos (Azumarill) Lv27.
Moves: Tackle, Defence Curl, Rollout, Bubblebeam.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.png

tachikaze316
February 11th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Once again, sorry if I'm missing something but could I please get my ranges for Crystal soon? Either that or remove me from the challengers list.

vaporeon7
February 12th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Part 6: Journey up the lighthouse!

After healing at the Pokemon Centre I went north. I saw a blue figure in the distance so I headed towards it. It was Suicune! But just when I was near it. It ran away. Just then Eustine came and challenged me to a battle. I hated his Drowzee with its Hypnosis and Dream Eater. But I managed to defeat him. He said he'd see me again and left. I then flew to Olivine City and then I went in the Glitter Lighthouse. After lots of battles Decade evolved into Magneton!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b1/Spr_2c_082.gif
I then reached the top of the lighthouse and found Jasmine with a sick Ampharos. She said she needed me to go to Cianwood City to get medicine from the pharmacy. I then flew to Cianwood City and picked up the SecretPotion and then flew back to Olivine City. I then scaled the lighthouse once more and reached the top floor. Amphy wouldn't take the medicine from me so Jasmine had to do it (I was so offended). Amphy then got better and Jasmine returned to the gym. I then healed my Pokemon and challenged Jasmine. Her Magnemite were annoying but I was able to defeat them. Danny took care of Steelix easily too. I was Victorious and Jasmine gave me the Mineral Badge.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7b/Mineral_Badge.png/40px-Mineral_Badge.png
The Team:
Danny (Poliwrath) Lv30.
Mondaysuck (Jumpluff) Lv30.
Myrrh (Crobat) Lv30.
Moves: Wing Attack, Fly, Bite, Confuse Ray.
Alterna (Clefairy) Lv30.
Moves: Fire Punch, Sweet Kiss, Dizzy Punch, Sing.
Decade (Magneton) Lv30.
Chaos (Azumarill) Lv30.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7b/Mineral_Badge.png/40px-Mineral_Badge.png

Perrie ✿
February 12th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Yeah, so I finally defeated the last of the Kanto leaders and Red, Red took forever though -.-

I grinded like hell to Lv90+ and realized his Pokemon are only 75-81 -.- but still here's the team.

Lv90
Ice Punch
Surf
Dynamic Punch
Earthquake.

Sydian Lv90
Thunder Punch
Dig
Shadow Ball
Strength

Shivi Lv90
Hidden Power (Poison)
Pin Missile
Cut
Giga Drain

Beakette Lv90
Fly
Drill Peck
Return
Fury Attack.

Twisted Lv90
Psychic
Stun Spore
Flash
Solarbeam

vaporeon7
February 17th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Part 7: The Red Gyarados!

After healing at the Pokemon Centre (wow is that an overused line by me) I went to Ecruteak and headed east. After beating a few trainers I reached Mahogany Town. In Mahogany Town I bought a Slowpoke's Tail and some RageCandy Bars. I then headed north and went through the gate. I was swarmed by Team Rocket grunts who tried to knock me down for cash but I had none. I then unleashed Poliwrath and they let me through. I then beat some trainers and made my way to the Lake of Rage. There was a Red Gyarados so I clicked on it. It attacked. And I battled it.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b3/Spr_2c_130_s.gif
A man called Lance then told me we should go to Mahogany town and stop Team Rocket. I followed his orders and went. We went inside the shop where I got the delicious Slowpoke's Tail and went down a secret stairway. In the Team Rocket hideout I decided to evolve Alterna into Clefable.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/05/Spr_2c_036.gif
I then defeated an army of grunts (not sure of the proper collective term) and met up with Lance again. He said we had to stop the generator. I then went further and he said I needed two passwords. I got the passwords SlowpokeTail and RaticateTail. I then entered the room and ??? complained about Team Rocket. I then battled an executive who later told me I needed another password. I nice Murkrow then told me it and I went to the generator. I had to battle another executive but after that I entered the generator room. I defeated three Electrode and then Lance game me HM06. After that ordeal I went to the gym. I beat all the trainers and then challenged Pryce. I managed to solo his team with Chaos by using Defence Curl and the Rollout. He gave me the Glacier Badge.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e6/Glacier_Badge.png/40px-Glacier_Badge.png
The Team:
Danny (Poliwrath) Lv34.
Mondaysuck (Jumpluff) Lv34.
Myrrh (Crobat) Lv34.
Alterna (Clefable) Lv34.
Moves: Fire Punch, Metronome, Dizzy Punch, Sing.
Decade (Magneton) Lv34.
Chaos (Azumarill) Lv34.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7b/Mineral_Badge.png/40px-Mineral_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e6/Glacier_Badge.png/40px-Glacier_Badge.png

Also:
I just remembered how much I dislike the Sinnoh games, so could I get some different ranges for the New Pokedex (2nd Gen)? Preferably including Stantler and/or Sudowoodo.
You can have: 100-112, 19-23, 161-175, 92-97.

Phantoon14
February 17th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Alright Dexter, I'll play your game.

Username: Phantoon14.
Game: Blue.
Anything Specific: No.

Porygon Z
February 17th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Ok, finally started this awesome challenge on Black.

First of all, I had to hack myself something, or else I couldn't catch any Pokèmon until Pinwheel Forest.
Then, I started the adventure, with my trusty Cottonee.
The first Gym was a joke. Mega Drain for the win.
Then I did all the upcoming trainers and events, until I reached myself Nacrene City.
Finally! I immediately healed and got in Pinwheel Forest, and I catched a Sawk!
Then, I trained up the two guys, Cottonee to Lv. 19 and Sawk to Lv. 17.
After that, a quick heal, and an epic 2nd Badge battle, Sawk destroyed all!
Going on from that, I fought Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest, getting back the Dragon Skull.
After an epic Skywarrow Bridge passage, I got to the 3rd Gym city, Castelia City!
Quickly healed myself and immediately went to Route 4, where I caught two new buddies for the team, Darumakka and Sandile!
Trained thema lot in and out of Castelia City, then I fought some more Plasma guys and, right from that, the 3rd Gym leader, with a devastating Darumakka!
Now I'm in Route 4, getting ready for Desert Resort!

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/546.png
Lv. 24
Mega Drain
Poison Powder
Razor Leaf
Growth

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/539.png
Lv. 25
Ankle Sweep
Counter
Retaliate
Focus Energy

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/551.png
Lv. 25
Swagger
Dig
Assurance
Retaliate

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/554.png
Lv. 27
Fire Punch
Fire Fang
Thrash
Facade

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/512.png
Lv. 11
Cut
Dig
Flash
Vine Whip

jdthebud
February 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Update #7 on SoulSilver.

Headed to Kanto, and I have got three Kanto badges. Also skipped Sabrina for later, her team was too strong for mine at L49-50.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1708/dexsurge.png

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6493/dexmisty.png

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9131/dexerika.png
I'm on Silence Bridge now. Snorlax, Pewter City, and Fuchsia City are up next.

Team Keller:
Rocky the Adamant Steelix, ♂ - L50 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Earthquake, Iron Tail, Crunch, Double-Edge
Victory the Mild Victreebel, ♀ - L51 @ Luck Incense
Moves: Solarbeam, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder
Weaver the Bold Misdreavus, ♂ - L51
Moves: Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Psychic, Charge Beam
Rider the Docile Lapras, ♀ - L51

institutions
February 23rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
I'll join too. I need something to keep me busy until Black comes out.

Username: institutions
Game: Soul Silver
Anything Specific: As long as it isn't something retarded like all one type, i'm fine with whatever.

What's the best emulator for DS games right now?
I own a physical copy of HGSS but I'd like to be able to take screenshots.

Christopher
February 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Username: Gearuvagen
Game: Sapphire
Anything Specific:something I can catch early in game thanks.

@tachikaze316 7-20, 44-67, 110-123
@Phantoon14 30-60, 100-110
@Zeffy 4-26, 52-67, 94-132
@ Institutions 10-36,76-91, and 142-179

tachikaze316
February 25th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Alright, I'll get started soon. And you can have 1-6, 14-28, 60-69 and 99-109.

EDIT: Update #1

-Started the game, named myself Tachi
-Chose Totodile as my starter, got the pokedex and delivered the mystery egg
-Named my rival Silver
-Caught Nox the Hoothoot on Route 29
-Nox wiped the floor with the trainers in Sprout Tower
-Nox beat Falkner easily with peck spam and a potion

Team:

Nox the Hoothoot Lv.12
-Peck
-Tackle
-Growl
-Foresight

Totodile Lv.9
-Scratch
-Rage
-Leer

MythologicalHAX
February 28th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Name: DragonzPWNU
Game: Firered
Restrictions: none

vaporeon7
March 9th, 2011, 04:52 AM
What I've done:

Went to Goldenrod City.
Got rid of Team Rocket for good.
Went to Mahogany Town and went right.
Went through Ice Path.
Got to Blackthorn City.
Beat Clair.
Went into the Dragon's Den.
Passed the test.
Got the badge.

The Team:
Danny (Poliwrath) Lv38.
Moves: Ice Punch, Hypnosis, Surf, Submission.
Mondaysuck (Jumpluff) Lv38.
Myrrh (Crobat) Lv38.
Alterna (Clefable) Lv38.
Decade (Magneton) Lv38.
Moves: Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Supersonic, Tri Attack.
Chaos (Azumarill) Lv38.
Moves: Double-Edge, Defence Curl, Rollout, Waterfall.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7b/Mineral_Badge.png/40px-Mineral_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e6/Glacier_Badge.png/40px-Glacier_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/58/Rising_Badge.png/40px-Rising_Badge.png

Another Update:

Went to New Bark Town.
Took my first step into Kanto.
Went to Victory Road.
Got through Victory Road and beat ???.
Challenged the Pokemon League.
Beat Will.
Beat Koga.
Beat Bruno.
Beat Karen.
Beat Lance and became champion.
Entered the Hall of Fame.
Got the SS. Ticket from Professor Elm.

The Team:
Danny (Poliwrath) Lv41.
Moves: Ice Punch, Hypnosis, Surf, Submission.
Mondaysuck (Jumpluff) Lv44.
Moves: Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Mega Drain.
Myrrh (Crobat) Lv41.
Alterna (Clefable) Lv41.
Decade (Magneton) Lv41.
Moves: Thunder Wave, Thunder, Supersonic, Tri Attack.
Chaos (Azumarill) Lv40.
Moves: Double-Edge, Defence Curl, Rollout, Waterfall.
Badges Obtained:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7b/Mineral_Badge.png/40px-Mineral_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e6/Glacier_Badge.png/40px-Glacier_Badge.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/58/Rising_Badge.png/40px-Rising_Badge.png

Name: DragonzPWNU
Game: Firered
Restrictions: none
You can have: 10-15, 25-31, 63-73, 104-108, 132-137, 140-144.

billios
March 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I'd like to sign up to this.
Username: Billios
Game: Blue
Anything Specific: No thanks.

Jolteon*
March 15th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Username: Jolteon*
Anything Specific: PIKACHU PLEASE

Multigen
March 18th, 2011, 03:03 PM
@Billios:
You can has:
7-9, 10-18, 29-38, 120-126, 141-149
(sorry there's so many)

@Jolteon*:
You can has:
1-9, 25-28, 41-51, 62-68, 149

LaureTheLoner
March 25th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Username: LaureTheLoner
Game: Crystal Version
Anything Specific: I really can't hack so somewhere in the range has to be a poke that comes before Azelea

TiTaN.JuStIn
March 26th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I would like to join.

Username: Titan.Justin
Game: Leaf Green
Anything specific: nothing much

LaureTheLoner
March 27th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Can I please get my range someone ;_; just blurt out some random #s

Kenpokid
March 27th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Username: Kenpokid
Game: (if hacks are allowed) FireRed Omega (if not) HeartGold
Anything Specific: FRO uses the Nat. Dex

Username: LaureTheLoner
Game: Crystal Version
Anything Specific: I really can't hack so somewhere in the range has to be a poke that comes before Azelea

Err....

160-190
160 is a starter right? ._.

jdthebud
March 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Err....

160-190
160 is a starter right? ._.
In the national Pokedex, yes - but we aren't using that. Using the New Pokedex, I will give LaureTheLoner: 9-39, and 100-110.

Username: Kenpokid
Game: (if hacks are allowed) FireRed Omega (if not) HeartGold
Anything Specific: FRO uses the Nat. Dex

FRO (Nat'l Dex): 25-35, 75-105
HG (Johto Dex): 55-95

Kenpokid
March 28th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Challenge begun: FireRed Omega.

Update 1:

Started game and chose male character.
Named self Ken.
Named rival Quote.
Chose Magby as a starter as a placeholder.
Defeated Quote.
Delivered Oak's package and obtained nat'l dex + 5 Poké Balls.
Caught Nidoran F.
Caught Nidoran M.
Named male one "King" (lots of Cave Story refferencing x-x)
Grinded (ground?) both up to level ten on Route 1.
Healed at PkMn Center.
Boxed Magby.

Uneventful. I'm allowed to catch for Pokedex reasons, right?

Update 2:

Battled Quote outside the Pokemon League and lost twice.
Got Nidoran (F) and King to level 11.
Battled Quote outside the Pokemon League and lost (go to Hell, Oran Berry)
Battled Quote outside the Pokemon League WITH POTIONS and lost.
Got the Old Rod.
Leveled King and Nidoran (F) to 12.
Battled Quote outside the Pokemon League and WON!!
King got level 13 from the battle.
Went on a mild catching spree.
Got to level 15 in Viridian Forest
Entered Pewter City, boxed Torchic and other caught Pokemon
STATS:
Nidoran (F)

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/firefox1362/nidoran.png
Level 15
Scratch
Growl
Tail Whip
Double Kick

King
Nidoran (M)

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa22/dogest/Nidoran.jpg
Level 15
Peck
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Kick

Update 3:

Beat the Camper in Brock's Gym without a problem.
King evolved into Nidorino!
Lost to Brock D8
Leveled Nidoran (F) to 17
Nidoran (F) evolved into Nidorina!
Lost to Brock... again... Not a good omen for things to come.
Defeated Brock and got TM 39! oh, I got a badge, too.
Got the Running Shoes!
King hit level 20 from a Trainer on the Route to Mt. Moon.
Beat the Shorts Kid :D
CATCHING SPREE :D
Nidorina is level 20!
Entered Mt. Moon.

TEAM:
King (Nidorino)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/Furious101/Nidorino.png
Level 21
Peck
Poison Sting
Focus Energy
Double Kick

Nidorina

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/firefox1362/nidorina.png
Level 20
Poison Sting
Growl
Tail Whip
Double Kick

Meri-tje
March 29th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Oh whatever I'll give it a go

Username: Meri
Game: good old Crystal
Anything Specific: ...

bilzandpap
April 4th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Hey, this sounds like a really cool challenge!

Username: bilzandpap
Game: crystal
Anything specific: Ursaring, Gengar and/or Alakazam are all greatly appreciated.

Merit-je, you get 20-30 and 79-91

Meri-tje
April 5th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Hey, this sounds like a really cool challenge!

Username: bilzandpap
Game: crystal
Anything specific: Ursaring, Gengar and/or Alakazam are all greatly appreciated.

Merit-je, you get 20-30 and 79-91

Thank you!

I'll give you 50 - 70 and 190 -- 210

My probable team with this...
Furret, Raichu, Slowking, Vileplume, Beedrill
I've always wanted to use Slowking so Slowking > Alakazam
Beedrill / Butterfree will probably do more bad than good
But Beedrill > Butterfree
Vileplume > Bellossom
Raichu is in there so I can't go without it lol
Furret is the closest pokémon I can get in the game
It's a fast normal type so I guess it'll do

TB Pro
April 5th, 2011, 06:32 PM
I'd like to do one on Platinum, only restriction being I would like to have a poke before the 1st gym as I'm playing the physical version and can't trade.

Dixie Kong
April 7th, 2011, 09:04 PM
So you're into challenges ey? Check out my challenge which I invented, and haven't updated in ages. Pretty much you're only allowed to use Pokemon which are certain numbers in your Pokedex, so it really limits the freedom in Pokemon that you're allowed to use. I was gonna do it, but I couldn't get a DS emulator working so I could do it, as I really don't want to restart any of my games.

Better not let Sydian read this then, as your challenge is technically not valid if you're not participating in it yourself. Might wanna make sure you're following the Challenge rules before you suggest our newer members join it and end up posting in a doomed-to-be-closed thread, Alternative. :x

Haha. Yeah. I did read it. There's a lot I really want to say, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut. I've had a bad day and you really, really don't want the short end of it.

Locked.