PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody!

Chikaleaf
December 4th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Hey! I'm Chikaleaf! I'm known as PokemonMaster! on serebii's forum.
I just found this forum yesterday while i was on pokemon palace. I think this forum is the best. I hope we can all be friends!

Shikon no Tama
December 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun, follow the rules, avoid flying Squirtles and enjoy! If you have any questions or wish to be my friend, PM me.

Porygon
December 4th, 2004, 08:54 PM
It's not the flying Squirtles that are dangerous it's all those Porygon materializing out of cyberspace right in front of you that can hurt ya XD

Any whodily-doodle, welcome to the Pokmon Community! I am Porygon, the official forum well, Porygon XD

Ninja Retsu
December 4th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I just found this forum yesterday while i was on pokemon palace. I think this forum is the best. I hope we can all be friends!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you.Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

carrielynn
December 4th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Hi there, welcome to the board. :)

Jeremy
December 4th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Hey sweetie! *Hugs.* Read the rules, stay long, post a lot, and most IMPORTANTLY... Have fun! ^0^

I'm the most useless unique mod here! XD

Thomas
December 4th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hey A23 here! Welcome to PC! Glad you joined and hope you have a great time here. Read the rules so you dont break them.

bgt
December 4th, 2004, 10:20 PM

why couldn't we be friends, lol. I'm friends with anyone that's willing to talk, lol. Pm sometime. have a great time at pc.

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Welcome to PC! Have a great time in here!

Intuition
December 5th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PC ^^ Have fun and stick to the rules! :D

GYM LEADDER A
December 5th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Welcome to pokemon community.I will be your friend.

Kelsey
December 5th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Hello Chikaleaf!! ^0^ Welcome to PC, I hope you have an awsome time whilst you're here. ^_^ Just be sure to read and follow the rules, and have an awsome time!!

~Kelsey

Miguel RC
December 5th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC, I'm Miguel RC but you can call me MRC. I hope we can become friends :D

Shana
December 5th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Hey! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

Chikaleaf
December 6th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Thanx everybody! You guys love your rules! lol! Jokes!
Um.. thanx for replying! lol flying Squirtles & Porygon's. Funni!