PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody!

Chikaleaf
December 4th, 2004, 8:38 PM
Hey! I'm Chikaleaf! I'm known as PokemonMaster! on serebii's forum.
I just found this forum yesterday while i was on pokemon palace. I think this forum is the best. I hope we can all be friends!

Shikon no Tama
December 4th, 2004, 8:40 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun, follow the rules, avoid flying Squirtles and enjoy! If you have any questions or wish to be my friend, PM me.

Porygon
December 4th, 2004, 8:54 PM
It's not the flying Squirtles that are dangerous it's all those Porygon materializing out of cyberspace right in front of you that can hurt ya XD

Any whodily-doodle, welcome to the Pokmon Community! I am Porygon, the official forum well, Porygon XD

Ninja Retsu
December 4th, 2004, 8:55 PM
I just found this forum yesterday while i was on pokemon palace. I think this forum is the best. I hope we can all be friends!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you.Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

carrielynn
December 4th, 2004, 9:00 PM
Hi there, welcome to the board. :)

Jeremy
December 4th, 2004, 9:33 PM
Hey sweetie! *Hugs.* Read the rules, stay long, post a lot, and most IMPORTANTLY... Have fun! ^0^

I'm the most useless unique mod here! XD

Thomas
December 4th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hey A23 here! Welcome to PC! Glad you joined and hope you have a great time here. Read the rules so you dont break them.

bgt
December 4th, 2004, 10:20 PM

why couldn't we be friends, lol. I'm friends with anyone that's willing to talk, lol. Pm sometime. have a great time at pc.

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 1:28 AM
Welcome to PC! Have a great time in here!

Intuition
December 5th, 2004, 4:01 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PC ^^ Have fun and stick to the rules! :D

GYM LEADDER A
December 5th, 2004, 6:04 AM
Welcome to pokemon community.I will be your friend.

Kelsey
December 5th, 2004, 7:18 AM
Hello Chikaleaf!! ^0^ Welcome to PC, I hope you have an awsome time whilst you're here. ^_^ Just be sure to read and follow the rules, and have an awsome time!!

~Kelsey

Miguel RC
December 5th, 2004, 8:28 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC, I'm Miguel RC but you can call me MRC. I hope we can become friends :D

Shana
December 5th, 2004, 9:51 AM
Hey! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

Chikaleaf
December 6th, 2004, 3:04 AM
Thanx everybody! You guys love your rules! lol! Jokes!
Um.. thanx for replying! lol flying Squirtles & Porygon's. Funni!