November 22nd, 2003, 11:01 AM
Im leaving.[/size]
Im treated liek Cas was back In january
thats why she left[/size]
cause you ***-holes made her so ****ed.
Im leaving for liek the zillionth time.,

SEE YA!

[]IM NEVER COMN BACK![/size]

AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU IP-BAN ME I WILL MAKE SURE TAHT YOU LEAVE!

Phantom Angel
November 22nd, 2003, 11:16 AM
Hey, no one notice that I was here.
That's really cool...you Hitler look alike dude...
That's good.
Adios.

Red-Beast
November 22nd, 2003, 11:28 AM
Okay............. Good-Bye.
If you say you aren't Coming back DON'T!

Kairi
November 22nd, 2003, 11:31 AM
I don't see how you get half the accusations you're making, but your sig is too large and offensive. It will be edited some.

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
Well later dude

BTW, why are you flaming PC and our mods so much o your sig?

latiosspud
November 22nd, 2003, 11:38 AM
Im leaving.[/size]
Im treated liek Cas was back In january
thats why she left[/size]
cause you ***-holes made her so ****ed.
Im leaving for liek the zillionth time.,

SEE YA!

[]IM NEVER COMN BACK![/size]

AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU IP-BAN ME I WILL MAKE SURE TAHT YOU LEAVE!
Not a lot of people really care if you leave. You aren't special.

Kairi
November 22nd, 2003, 11:40 AM
Okay, now that I fixed the size...

We mods and S mods give countless hours each day to help keep this place up. You are in no position to make those claims. I have not seen one incident that should cause you to act this way. Even if you were mistreated, this is the most immature way to handle yourself. Period. If you don't like our staff and members, go ahead and leave. We aren't binding you here, and there are a lot of forums out there for you to go to. Going to such lengths and melodrama is not going to get you any sympathy or respect.

YAS1
November 22nd, 2003, 11:42 AM
well, on MSN he told me he and Cas was going to destroy PC. Run for your life! *runs*

Kairi
November 22nd, 2003, 11:53 AM
They can't do anything worth worrying about. If they are so immature that they would do that, they can't be too bright to get around bans.

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 01:15 PM
You know what ruriri, quit looking so friggin pathtic.

You have no right to put down this board.Go ahead, try to wreck PC,we will ban you, so why don't you quit flaming while you stil have chance.

Cosmos
November 22nd, 2003, 01:27 PM
Goodbye and don't come back Cassie's boy!

Haruka
November 22nd, 2003, 01:27 PM
Trying to ruin our community eh? We won't let that happen. Never!

PC has decitated members and they WILL defend our community. Mark my words....

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 01:30 PM
Yeah, so why don't you just get out of here and don't come back.

We don't need members like you who want to ruin this place.

Haruka
November 22nd, 2003, 01:32 PM
Well, true... they ruin other member's PC experience and make them leave also. We won't tolerate it anymore.

Zento
November 22nd, 2003, 01:36 PM
Dude, why even join in the first place if you're gonna leave......... Again?? This is so unoriginal of you... -_-

Why on Earth do you hate Atsuji so friggin' much? What has he done to you? Probably nothing. You baffle me sometimes.

Leave if you like. It's not like it's gonna scar us for life.

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 01:40 PM
Yea dude, what's your problem?

If you hate us and PC so much, why did you bother showing up at all?

Arcanine
November 22nd, 2003, 01:51 PM
His sig is now fixed. Ruriri if there was no Mods or S-Mods PC would be falling apart, spamers every where spam is every thread. But some one like you, you dont care how much time we put into PC making PC what it is now.
And Cas didnt leave she was IP banned and deleted. And what can you do if a Admin gives you a IP ban? That was not very smart to say. Its sad, Kwesi un-banned you on the old PC. We let you have a 2nd chance on PC but what did you do? You didnt take it and be thankfull that your not banned, you come back and do this. Ruriri you are banned for bashing PC, and PC's staff.

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 22nd, 2003, 02:00 PM
I just don't know what to say... one of my favourite members are gone?
I liked times like this when a new member came... I never thought you'd be treated like Cas.
Cas is gone. There's no point in thinking you've been treated like her.
You're wrong Shelz. As a moderator I have the right to search your posts. There has been no indication you've been treated like Cas.

Arcanine, is there such thing as removing posting rights? Try that on the older community members that deserve a ban, if it exists.

prolific_rhapsody
November 22nd, 2003, 02:04 PM
His sig is now fixed. Ruriri if there was no Mods or S-Mods PC would be falling apart, spamers every where spam is every thread. But some one like you, you dont care how much time we put into PC making PC what it is now.
And Cas didnt leave she was IP banned and deleted. And what can you do if a Admin gives you a IP ban? That was not very smart to say. Its sad, Kwesi un-banned you on the old PC. We let you have a 2nd chance on PC but what did you do? You didnt take it and be thankfull that your not banned, you come back and do this. Ruriri you are banned for bashing PC, and PC's staff.
:pirate: You leave,This is it!! :cross-eye Leave Arcanine,Kairi,and everyone else
[/U]ALONE!! I was a guest here for three months,and I've seen your havoc,Rururi.

punkie90
November 22nd, 2003, 02:09 PM
Hey, I never heard about what cas did. I was here when she did something!

YAS1
November 22nd, 2003, 02:11 PM
hey ruriri our friendship is over. why don't you try to destroy PC? well ya can't!

Cosmos
November 22nd, 2003, 02:12 PM
The stuff that Cas did was on the old PC and this was a long time ago before PC reseted

Haruka
November 22nd, 2003, 02:18 PM
Yets PROTEST!!! j/k

Cas was a spoiled brat and I don't want to deal with her anymore... don't even mention her name.

Cosmos
November 22nd, 2003, 02:35 PM
Yets PROTEST!!! j/k

Cas was a spoiled brat and I don't want to deal with her anymore... don't even mention her name.
I agree that Cas is what you just said! She always disrespected me and my friends :pirate:

Arcanine
November 22nd, 2003, 02:35 PM
Arcanine, is there such thing as removing posting rights? Try that on the older community members that deserve a ban, if it exists.If your saying look up deleted threads then I think it started keeping track of threads and posts on 3.0 where a Admins, S-Mods and Mods can undelete a deleted thread.

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 22nd, 2003, 02:42 PM
Actually I mean banning them from posting, but not so they can't view the board.

Arcanine
November 22nd, 2003, 02:52 PM
Actually I mean banning them from posting, but not so they can't view the board.
I dont even know if it exists.

Kairi
November 22nd, 2003, 03:40 PM
Admins can probably disable a user's posting rights, I'm almost 100% positive of it.

AZSupraT
November 22nd, 2003, 03:51 PM
This thread is not about Cas, so why dont people leave her out of this and stop mentioning her

shiny_jiggly
November 22nd, 2003, 04:42 PM
^The first poster did mention about being treated like Cas. That's why she was dragged into the topic.

punkie90
November 22nd, 2003, 04:51 PM
Well this is th last time i will say Cas. What did she do?

Arcanine
November 22nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
This thread is not about Cas, so why dont people leave her out of this and stop mentioning herWell if Cas didnt get mad at members asking her to do art for them (and she was requests too) and didnt start deleting her big threads then none of this would have started. She could have just closed them she was a Mod in the art forum.

punkie90
November 22nd, 2003, 05:09 PM
oh! thats bad! she just did as she wanted. thats mean!

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 06:02 PM
Actually, she also flamed a lot of members, and treated them like(pardon this)trash.

I believe she wrote an extremely mean poem in her sig, but I'm not sure about that.

Lokhlan
November 22nd, 2003, 06:03 PM
If anything needs to be deleted, it's this thread.

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 06:07 PM
True,a flame war may erupt from this

But, we should let the mods decide

Haruka
November 22nd, 2003, 06:10 PM
Well, close this before any feature flamewars begin.

Arcanine
November 22nd, 2003, 06:14 PM
Yea this needs to be closed.
*Closed*