PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho RP

Flygon_Zero
December 4th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Yusuke and his gang have all died in a heroic battle.
One Hundred years later, this battle continues. Demon, psychics and humans together face the threat of a new horde of evil. This new evil claims to be a mix of demon and human. They find all others inferior and plan on wiping the planet clean and beginning it again.
You play as a either a demon, human, or a mix of the two on either side of the war.

FORM:
Name-
Age-
Description-
Personality-
Powers-
Other-

Mine:
Name- Shade
Age-14
Description- Looks like an exact replica of Kurama, but with blue hair.
Personality-He is as courageous and honorable as his relative, Kurama, but can be as cold hearted and ruthless as his uncle Hiei.
Powers- Can manipulate all forms of plant life as Kurama could; has incredible speed; can transform into a wolf demon.
Other-He is the descendant of Kurama and an unknown woman of Hiei's clan. He seems to have inherited abilities from both sides, but prefers using the plant life against his foes. He also is keen of using the Rose Whip.

pokefan007
December 4th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Awsomeness, we needed a yu yu hakusho rp, I'll join, and I expect to see max here soon ^_^

Name- Haku
Age- 19
Description- Exactly like Hiei, execpt for height and hair color he's as tall as Kuwabara and his hair is all white with black unstead of all white with black
Personality- Much like his great(x3) grand father Hiei, but he is a little less trained and a little more reckless
Powers- same as Hiei's
Other- he carries the same sword his Grand father Hiei used when he was still around
Attacks: (most were passed on from generation to generation..) Fist of the mortal flame, dragon of darkness flame(hasn't suceeded in using it yet...), sword of darkness flame(like dragon of darkness flame, only through sword, hasn't completely mastered it though)

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Sounds fun ^__^
Name- Kristen
Age- 113
Description- She looks sort of like 13. She has long opalescent hair, and brown eyes. She had tufted cat ears and a cat tail. She wears a white shirt and pink shorts. She is 4' 11" and weighs 87 pounds.
Personality- She is rather kind and shy to those she doesn't know. But as she gets to know someone, she changes into a playful and often childish person.
Powers- She can manipulate plants and crystal energy. She can create crystals in her hand which can be useful as daggers etc. She is a crystal magic and earth magic user. She can transform into a caracal demon form and a caracal animal form.
Other- She is a full caracal demon. She carries a katana made of iridesent crystal. It contains strong crystal powers. She is on the side against the dark force.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Woot! I've always wanted to join a Yu Yu RP ^^

Name- Andrew. Has been known to be called 'Leech' by a few.
Age- 124
Description- Black, shoulder length hair, and white skin. White, like a white crayon, or something. Tall, thin. Nice body. Wears baggy black pants, and and loose, dark red shirt. His eyes are red.
Personality- Quiet, calm. Gets excited when it's time for a kill. Loves the taste of blood.
Powers- He has a couple powers. One: he can harvest energy from his opponents by grabbing hold of their necks, and use the energy for himself; Two: he can change into a large, leech-like, wolf, with wings. He has no noticable, markings, only his large, black, bat like wings, and his black fur. In this form he has limited speed, but he can use his wings for flight. Also, in this form, his jaw can dislocate, revealing a larger maw, so he can attach himself to his opponent and leech their energy.
Other-

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Well People we can start already!

Also, I forgot to say if you could mention which side of the war you're on.....:D
SO would you like to start now?

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 11:18 AM
may I please join?
Name: Yumi
Description: fox ears and tail (white/silver) black hair pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) a witches dress that is too big! and a cresent moon necklace samuri sowrd bright red eyes
Personality: she is cold and ruthless to being naive and sweet
Power: she controls ice and and holds the heavy burden of knowing everythings history memories she can control ice and make it fly (and much more) and she can eraise peoples memories
Other: she knew kurama she lookeed five back then though...........

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Don't start with out me. I'll give my description later.

Name: Akira
Description: Blue hair, gold eyes, ears and tail of a fox, navy tunic, navy pants, gauntlets, boots, swrd with a blue blade at her waste, and a dagger with a blue blade for back up aso at her waste.
Personality: Sneaky and shy. She can be friendly but likes to keep to herself.
Powers: Incredible sence of smell, can move quickly and quietly, she can turn into a fox at will, and she can call upon the powers of nature to help her. She carries a sword with a blue blade.
Other: Later

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 11:24 AM
OOC: Alright you're both accepted, but which side of the war ya'll on? I'm anti war....for now.....

IC:" Mother, it's not safe for you up here! Go back down to the basement where it's safe," I told her.
I walked out the door and overlooked the ongoing battle. It had just come ot my town and I had no choice but to protect my family.
" ROSE WHIP!!!" I screamed, bringing forth the grand Rose Whip.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 11:28 AM
OOC: Against.

Akira left the forest quietly. She could since something odd. She used her nose to find a city. "Lets check it out." She said and ran into the city.

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Kristen walked out of the forest. She was having a fun time in the real world. Kristen had always found humans interesting. Though her itnerest in humans had ended her over one hundred year old relationship with her old best friend. Kristen sighed at the memory and walked through an open field on the edge of a village. The soudns of fighting reached Kristen's ears. "Wha?" She asked herself as she stopepd walking.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I saw a demon was chargin at me.

" Wait, I am not the enemy!" I said, jumping backwards.
" Everyone is an enemy of the Superiors!" It said, jumping at me claws outstretched.
I attacked him with the rose whip, slicing him into many little pieces.
Luckily he was a weak one I told myself.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Akira could smell blood. She moved faster turning back into a human and grabing her sword.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:20 PM
OOC: Neutral, for now...

IC: *he stood in the shadows, watching the others...* Hmmm.. Intresting...

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 03:16 PM
OOC:
Pro-War, all the way! ^^

IC:
Andrew lept from a rather large bush in his wolven form, and tackled Kristen, pinning her to the ground, his paws on her shoulders. He resists a slight urge to bite her neck, and leech her of her energy, but he backs off a bit and changes back to his human form.

"So, sorry."

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Kristen backed away from Andrew. "Eh its ok..." said Kristen warily. She didn't want trouble. She was only here to observe. She hoped this person wouldn't try attacking her for real this time. Kristen wondered why he had tried pinning her to the ground in the first place. It was an odd thing to do.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 03:28 PM
"Sometime's I just can't stop myself... I have been feeling a bit weak, lately..." Andrew spoke with a slight English accent. He smiled sweetly, as he brushed some of his dark hair from his eyes(picture hair like the dark haired guy in my siggy *drools*). "I'm Andrew... and you are...?"

Dragon Paw
December 5th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"I am Kristen." replied Kristen. She breathed a sigh of relief that this was not one of those feral demons. Kristen returned his smile.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"It's a pleasure meeting you, Kristen." Andrew takes Kristen's hand and lightly kisses the top of it, and looks up at her with his deep, soft eyes. "Truely a pleasure." Andrew releases her hand and stands up straight, watching her with a penetrating look. He smiles, and brushes some of his dark hair from his face.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I saw two peculiar characters talking, TALKING, on the battlefield, and then saw a few demons going after them.
I tossed a few seeds at the ground near them and my plant arose.
I ran to the people and said," talking on the battlefield isn't safe. I suggest you move as my Barrier of Roses won't last forever and the demons near by seem, well, eager to meet you."

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Oh, yes, whatever." Andrew smiles once more, before changing into his wolven form, his wings flattened against his back. He sits on the ground and watches the demons, licking his jaw hungrily. "~It's been a while since I've had a good meal... Oh, well, these things will suffice.~"

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 04:42 PM
" Alright," I said nervously.
I went back to my home, and saw a demon already nearing the door.
" ROSE WHIP!"

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Andrew lightly lept on one of the demons, and quickly bite it's neck viciously, and drained it of it's energy, before leaping to another one and reapeating the process. He howled with glee as he lept upon a third, his jaw covered with the bloody fluids of the demons.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 05:04 PM
The demon near the door fell to pieces, and I went back to my station.
" Shade! Be careful!" mother yelled.
" Alright Mother!" I replied.
I planted another seed around my home, and a barrier erupted.
Now to go help the other people!

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Akira watched the battle. She was warry of these people because she didn't know who they were. She sheathed her sword and turned back into a fox. Then dashed away.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Before I knew it, all the demons simply vanished. I don't know how, I doubt I wanna know why, but they were gone!

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Akira stopped. The scent of demons was gone. She turned around and searched for any trace of them. Then she shrugged and ran back the way she had come. Right now she was confussed and had no clue where to go.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I turned and saw a fox demon, it instantly reminded me of Kurama!

I ran after it and said," Wait! Please!"

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Akira stopped and turned. Then she became 'human' again and said, "Can I help you?"

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I quickly caught my breath and said, " Maybe. FIrst tell me, which side of the war are you on?" I got out my rose whip just in case.

Ciera
December 6th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Andrew, after the demons had dissapeared, followed the two and sat on the ground behind them. He merely changed back to his human form, and crossed his arms slightly, waiting for one of them to notice him.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Akira shrugged. "I'm against it." She replied calmly with her hand on the hilt of her sword. Now there was somebody behind her too. She hoped they were friendly, she wasn't in the mood for a fight.

Flygon_Zero
December 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Looking at the new person here, I calmly said," I wouldn't sit there long....that's poison oak...."

Ciera
December 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Andrew rolls his eyes slightly, as he stands up. He brushes off his bum with gloved hands, and approaches the two, silently.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOCV: XD I am always late!
Paige walked up from behind them "hello?"

Flygon_Zero
December 6th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Who are you all?" I asked." I thought all the demons had left.''

Ciera
December 7th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Andrew smiled, his eyes fleeting a look of horrid disgust, but only for a moment. His lip quivers slightly, before he speaks. "My name is Andrew."

OOC: Sorry for length, but the deatil in the first sentance should be enough ^^ Ack, I've got the block of the writer...

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"my name is Yumi and I am not just a deamon I am an a class!"

Flygon_Zero
December 7th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Yes, well welcome I suppose," I turned and said," DO you really think class matters now? Everyone with reasonable power is an A class or higher so your rank means as much as a lemon."

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"well I heard the name Kurama so I just thought I would come and check out what you were talking about but I guess I am not welcome" Yuma said looking cold.......

Flygon_Zero
December 7th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I looked back smuggly," Who said you weren't welcome? I merely stated facts....rank means nothing now. The onlyone who can make you stay or leave is you, I have no real cause in any of that now do I?"

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"well you are in a part a cause because I would not leave if some one did not make me feel welcome!"

Flygon_Zero
December 7th, 2004, 04:19 PM
" Yes, well, what it comes down to is whether or not you choose to stay. Apparently, that's the only thing I can't do...."

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Akira looked from one to the other. "Your argument is pointless you relise that. Leave if you wish. Stay if you wish. it does not matter." She said calmly her hand never leaving the hilt of her sword.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"I know I just wanted something to do!" Yuma said smiling she had not smiled for a wile........

Flygon_Zero
December 7th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Before I could speak, a giant flash covered everything. When it vanished, there was nothing familiar. We were all in a new place, surrounded by greenery and seemingly human less land. There were no people, and until now, no demons either.

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Akira turneed back into a fox and and looked around wary. She was confused what had just happened. The fur on her back stood on end and she barked like a fox. Then she spoke in human toungue. "What just happened?"

Flygon_Zero
December 7th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I stared around in wonderment and said," I hvae no idea......"

paige pelletier
December 8th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"well this is a nice place at least!"

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 03:26 PM
It is, " I said," you are right about that. But where and why are we?"

Ciera
December 8th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"...Don't look at me." Andrew finally spoke, after watching them argue, bemusedly. "Though it is.. pretty here." His English accent coursed with excitement, though it was hardly noticable by the dull look in his eyes.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Akira sniffed at a tree. It smelled the same basicaly. She turned back into human form and put her hand on the hilt of her sword. This place was nice but it gave her the creeps.

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 06:51 PM
OOC: DO you know of anyone who'd like to join so it's not just you and me Alana?

This is no place to relax," I said," we should move on."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Akira nodded. "I agree. We should get out of here."

OOC: I'll see if I can find some people to invite if ya want.

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: Please do, otherwise this RP will die out....:(

paige pelletier
December 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
"I like it. it is free of violence......"

Ciera
December 9th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"There's no way to know," Andrew muttered, narrowing his eyes at the simple minded Paige. He stood at the other man's side(not good with names), and crosses his arms quietly.

OOC: Paige, if you don't mind, put more detail into your posts and make them worth-while. People wouldn't want to RP with you if all you do is post a one-liner of dialogue. Put DETAIL.

Flygon_Zero
December 9th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I was a bit startled by the person beside me, but tried not to show it. I walked forth a bit, and before I knew it....there was a loud cracking noise, and I found myself at the bottom at what seemed to be a cave...

paige pelletier
December 9th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"you are uninjured?" Paige asked in a uncaring tone. Paige was staring at the sky it seemed different not right, kind of misplaced.

Flygon_Zero
December 9th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I shrugged off her comment and said," I think you all better come down here."
I sent up a less thorny version of the Rose Whip to help them down.
There was something surprising down here....very surprising....

paige pelletier
December 9th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Yuma jumped down and said "what is it?" looking for whatever 'it' was...

Alana
December 9th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Akira jumped down and looked around. "Nice place dark, dreary, damp. What is it?"

Flygon_Zero
December 9th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I pointed their attention to the other end of the cave and said," Since when are cities in the middle of nowhere supposed to be underground?"

Ciera
December 10th, 2004, 04:08 AM
"You never know," Andrew commented, after silently leaping down behind him. "I saw we send this one to check it out." He calmly points to Paige, before moving to the other side of Akira, to get a better look at what the other male(can't rememeber..) was pointing at.

Flygon_Zero
December 10th, 2004, 03:53 PM
" No," I said calmly," I think I'll go."
Before they could answer, I was already near the cities " gates".

Ciera
December 10th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Andrew grumbles, not liking the thought of sending one of the better of them. "I still think we should've sent the.. 'ditzy' one," he muttered. He brushed some of his dark hair from his eyes and takes a few steps, silently following the other.

Flygon_Zero
December 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
When I looked up at the gate, I saw the hinges on it were rusting. One swift kick would open the gate up for me, but before I could, Something grabbed my leg from below!!!!

Alana
December 10th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Akira moved quickly unsheathing her sword. Quick as a flash she cut the thing holding his leg and it recoiled. "What was that?"

Flygon_Zero
December 11th, 2004, 10:04 AM
I stared at this new former life form in shock." It's a plant of sorts. It seems to have it's own AI though. Strange, even Kurama couldn't make thinking plants...at least I don't think he could."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"I don't think he could. Maybe its native to this place." She indicated the odd world they had stumbled into. "After all we don't really know any thing about this place do we? For all we know the animals could be like the plants and the plants could be like the animals." She shivered for a sec then turned back into a fox looking around. "That just wouldn't be right."

Flygon_Zero
December 11th, 2004, 10:18 AM
No, I suppose it wouldn't," I replied. I opened the gates a bit more and said," Since you're here, ya wanna go with me?"

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Akira looked up at him and shrugged. "Sure why not. It's been awhile since I've had any real fun any ways." She slipped past the gate and waited.

Ciera
December 11th, 2004, 10:28 AM
"Ahem." Andrew coughed. "I'm going with you, I don't wish to be left behind." He quickened his pace slightly, and followed Akira through the gate.

Flygon_Zero
December 11th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Fine," I said," Know this though, if you are killed, it will not be because of us. You chose to follow after I told you to stay behind. So it's strictly your own fault."

I calmly grasped a white rose in my hand, and started feeding my spirit energy into it. Like the red rose whip, it was equally strong, but it allowed me to change into my wolf demon form.
I may not have been a great bandit like YokoKurama, but I'm equally skilled I thought to myself.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Akira glanced at him. "So where do you think we should go first?"

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 10:57 AM
OOC: Sorry, I should have clarified more. I'm just getting ready to change. When I do though, it's not becoming a wolf, it's more of a wolf/human hybrid...like YokoKurama.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 11:04 AM
OOC: Sorry I edited it. (Message to short.)

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 11:08 AM
OOC: It's alright! :D

IC: Honestly," I shrugged," I have no idea. It would help if there were any signs of there being people down here. But it doesn't seem like there is. Wherever we are though...it's certainly peculiar enough."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"No dought about that." She looked around and spotted a short pitch black building. "Cheery place. Why don't we start exploring there?"

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 12:04 PM
How about we split up," I said." I go this way, and you go there. If either of us finds something, send a signal. Something noticeable."

Without getting a reply, I took off towards a dark and dank alley.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"What ever." Replied Akira as she walked off.

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I walked into this alley, careful not to be trapped once more like I was before.

When I reached the end of it," Nothing! A dead end. Oh well," I said.
I started walking forth to lean on the wall, and when I did, I fell through it!
WHAT"S GOING ON!?

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Akira shook her head. There was nothing here. She started to walk back but her foot caught something. Before she could look down the ground below her feet opened up and she fell. "Great. A trap. Just what I needed."

Cool Cr@cker
December 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Can I crack in and Join the RP!!!!!!!

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Hey CC: It's FZ/Seph/VV here. Or Rudy, whatever!
Anywho, you can join but it would have helped if you had poste your form in that ppost too! :D
Your new name is Erick! lolz

Ciera
December 12th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Andrew snorts slightly, not liking having been 'left behind' ( < hey, that's a book! XD) while they go out looking. He was no lesser to them, yet they ignore *him*, and warn *him* about getting killed! 'It's not that easy to kill the Leech...' He thought, kicking a rock, his hands shoved in his pockets. He shuffles around, in a circle, and sighs. Drew watches the ground, and growls slightly.

Vincent Valentine
December 12th, 2004, 10:10 AM
On my way down, I managed to hit my head a few times on various objects.
The landing was pretty rough too.
" Oww....my head," I said, rubbing my head." Where am I?"
Out of nowhere, I heard," You are in my city of death, you and your friends are needed down below."
Before I could reply, there was yet another bright flash...

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Akira became a fox quickly and landed on hr feet. She couldn't see much but then there was a bright flash of light and she could see Shade. She became human again and walked over to him with her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Cool Cr@cker
December 24th, 2004, 08:41 PM
IS this RP Still Going on Guys!

Alana
December 24th, 2004, 08:57 PM
OOC: I don't know. I think its died. But you'll have to ask VV.