PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Paranormal Reality Series

jab2033
January 28th, 2011, 07:51 AM
As far as this thread goes, you don't have to believe in the Paranormal to enjoy these shows. This isn't a "Do you believe it or not" thread. This is just a discussion of the different shows.

Which of the series of TV shows dealing with the paranormal do you like the most?

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Paranormal State
Ghost Adventures
Destination Truth
MonsterQuest
MysteryQuest

Let me know if I forgot anything.

Personally, I love Ghost Adventures and MonsterQuest. I love how the Ghost Adventures Crew does their investigations, and I believe that they get the most credible evidence. As far as MonsterQuest, it's just fun watching them looking for different monsters and failing each time. I do enjoy the recounts of the sightings, though.

Vyro
January 29th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I have enough damn ghosts in this house, I don't need paranormal reality shows.

(Seriously, my house is haunted. I'm NOT kidding here.)

Ayselipera
January 30th, 2011, 07:33 AM
GHOST ADVENTURES EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AT TEN. Yes I was just screaming that at you.

Seriously, no other paranormal show compares. First of all I think it's the chemistry of the three of them together that really gives the show its extra push above the rest. They're absolutely hilarious together. Not to mention Zak is a delicious looking man and so another reason why I watch the show is simply to see him, but that is a small majority of why!

My other reason is that Ghost Adventures always comes back with good evidence no matter what. I could really care less if they're making everything up. I just want to be entertained. I can't tell you how annoying it is when I'm watching a paranormal show and everyone will just stop and say, "OMG WHAT WAS THAT!??!!" and I hear/see absolutely nothing. Ghost Adventures actually enhances the audio and puts subtitles so I can piece ghostly voices together/actually captures shadows and ghost figures.

Harley Quinn
January 30th, 2011, 07:11 PM
golden girls

I've never seen a 'paranormal reality' series apart from Sensing Murder (NZ psychics solve unsolved murders and help the police!!!), so I suppose Sensing Murder. Though thats really an average show so yeah.

SquirtleGirl
January 31st, 2011, 06:34 AM
Most Haunted, its a British show so I don't think it'd be on your list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Haunted

Haven't seen it in ages though! :(

Saltare.
February 4th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Finally...a place where I belong >:)

I seriously LOVE Ghost Adventures. I love how the guys do their lockdowns. It's different from other shows. I'm actually watching it now... :)

(sorry for the bump?)

Livewire
February 4th, 2011, 06:29 PM
You should make a Poll for this. ;)

Paranormal State for me, out of that list. I love their show. Another very good one would be the haunted on Animal Planet, of all places. Seriously some creepy stuff. ;o;

statha
February 5th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Usually I am not watch TV Series regularly but Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State and Destination Truth are my favourite shows. Excellent theme and like to watch. Some other also nice show but first I prefer to watch these three.

KitKat13
February 5th, 2011, 04:38 AM
I've been watching several paranormal reality series on History Channel, there's been a lot so I couldn't really choose.