PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite planet?(Besides,Earth.)

Ninja Retsu
December 5th, 2004, 02:25 AM
What's your favourite planet?(Besides,Earth.) My favourite planets're Saturn and Pluto.

Intuition
December 5th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I don't really like a planet :P lol, but I think Jupiter is the coolest :D

Alex_
December 5th, 2004, 03:23 AM
o o
\/
(O.o)
MARS!!I actually believe there is life on Mars. All the evidence fits with the conclusion. And ive always been into aliens and whatnot. O btw ^ that face thing is supposed to be an alien O.o

Shana
December 5th, 2004, 05:48 AM
My favorite planet is Venus...*thinks of Sailor Scouts*

Asher
December 5th, 2004, 05:55 AM
I like Uranus 'cause it's my star planet and it's erm ... blue. XD; Second would come Mars. o.o; And like Tyranitar_Dude said, most of the evidence that there is life on Mars are kinda interesting. o.o;

Pounce
December 5th, 2004, 08:44 AM
I like neptune. o__o I don't really know why.. probably watching sailormoon years ago has some influence on that because I thought neptune was cool XD;; so now I envision it to be pretty and solitary too.

Knuckles
December 5th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Mars. It would be cool to live on a other planet.

Rubberbandman
December 5th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Neptunes the freakin greatest!XD

Teara
December 5th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Well I havn't been to any other planetz lately but...<<;;

There'z no way to zay my favorite planet without zomeone'z head going in the gutter but..I like Uranus, it'z zuch a pretty color ''=3

*wizhez they would change that planetz name*

carrielynn
December 5th, 2004, 11:49 AM
My favorite planet is Neptune. I did a report on it once. XD

Scyther5
December 5th, 2004, 11:54 AM
I like Saturn, I always have since I was a little kid. I dunno why, its just a cool planet.

Alex_
December 5th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Well, besides Mars i think Jupiter is cool. Cuz its so large and has that gassy ball.

Kyosuke
December 5th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Its sort of hard to have a favourite, seeing how you can't really go to see for yourself XD. But for me its Saturn, I don't what it is but those rings seem to get my attention the most, and it just looks really cool.

ravenstorture
December 5th, 2004, 01:58 PM
and has that gassy ball.
Jupiter is gas. I think you are meaning the red spot? That is a storm.

I like all the planets. They are all mysterious and they make you feel really small whenever you look at a picture of any of them. I love Uranus's color and Neptunes'. And Neptune has a spot like Jupiter as well. Saturn's rings are awesome, same with Uranus's rings. Venus is awesome. I like all of them!:)

ScArLetSkye
December 5th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Whoever said Neptune as their choice... I second that.
It's pretty. *.* Plus, it's my astrological planet. =p

coco
December 5th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Mars is a nice planet. That red color makes it so mysterious, but at the same time it's not.

~Ozy~
December 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Mars. all military symbolisim aside, Mars was in a position of power when I was born. After that, it'd be Pluto (death symbolism) and S Ori 70, a planet outside our solar system (j/k about the last one).

Brittany
December 5th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Neptune Neptune Neptune!

It's the bestest one invented by people who invented planets!

Gardy
December 5th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Hmm... Mine is Saturn *did i even spell that right? XD* and Neptune ^_^

Kelsey
December 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM
My favorite planet is Saturn. I just love the name and the many rings it has makes it look very cool. ^^ Plus, it looks kinda blue, my favorite color!! ^0^

~Kelsey

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I like all the planets(yes,Earth too).They are ALL so cool. :D

Cassie-chan
December 5th, 2004, 07:14 PM
My favorite is Uranus. It's...so blue! 0.0 Not to mention the easiest to paint on this solar system model. :P

Lucy Lu
December 5th, 2004, 08:22 PM
My favorite planet has to be The Moon(does that count?). It is so pretty up in the sky at night(so white...). And it reminds me of one of my favorite senshi in Sailor Moon. ^^(Sailor Moon of course)

Jeremy
December 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Pluto! It's the coldest planet out there! ^.^ Also Zebes... If it's still there... *Zebes is a planet in Metroid/Zero Mission/Super Metriod.* :P

Sylphiel
December 5th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I've never really thought about what would be my favorite planet, but...I guess it would be Neptune. I like its name, and I like its color. n_n;;

PichuSecretBase
December 6th, 2004, 03:11 AM
http://www.pichusb.com/berry/Tsu/grin.png I like Mercury and Sedna (That one small planet past Pluto) I like Sedna because it's different and I like Mercury because it's small. Neptune is really pretty too

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Ah, Solar system, my class studied them this year, interesting. Anyway I guess Pluto, but if I was going to live there I would die of cold ( I think the coldest was less than - 200

Suz
December 6th, 2004, 05:06 AM
I like black holes, but there not planits, are they?
ohh well...

Claire
December 6th, 2004, 05:18 AM
I like saturn because of all its rings and moons ^^

IceKitten
December 6th, 2004, 05:57 AM
I like Earth XD

I don't live there, do I? o.O

Ahh well it has to be Saturn, because of the rings

Virtual Headache
December 11th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I never thought of that too.
I watched Sailor Moon a lot and I always liked Sailor Jupiter best, so Jupiter is my fav p.lanet :)

Sankari
December 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Uranus. That's the planet I came from.

ASG
December 11th, 2004, 04:14 PM
(didn't they find a new planet?)
Jupiter cuz i don't het smater i get stupider

Cool Cr@cker
December 11th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I love Saturn --- The Name,rings and the coolnesss!1

deathbyalice
December 11th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Lol, I like Venus. And those of you that think there is life on mars, you are right. Scientists found that certain bacterias lived on Mars at one time. There are no other intelliegent life signs in our solar system, but it is possible that there are at least 10 other forms of Intelligent life in out galaxy. But there are so many galaxies out there, ther could be millions of intelligent life forms out there.

Sankari
December 11th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Lol, I like Venus. And those of you that think there is life on mars, you are right. Scientists found that certain bacterias lived on Mars at one time. There are no other intelliegent life signs in our solar system, but it is possible that there are at least 10 other forms of Intelligent life in out galaxy. But there are so many galaxies out there, ther could be millions of intelligent life forms out there.
Never really thought bacteria as "inteligent" life. Haha, oh well. I still like Uranus.

deathbyalice
December 11th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I didn't say it was intelligent, I said it was just a life form.

Mr Cat Dog
December 12th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Pluto - it's the coldest planet ever... well - in this solar system - apart from that tenth planet they've discovered.
Uranus - just the name... and yes I'm extremely immature XD