PDA

View Full Version : "Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

NurseBarbra
April 27th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Emm ..... Am I the only one who noticed something wrong with the britanny and santana scene in Born this way?
The shirt magically jumps from britannys hands to santana's book and gets MAGICALLY folded.

stitche
April 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I'd like to join :D

I'm a total Gleek sometimes...
Fav. Pairing: Puck&Himself
Fav. Song: MAKE 'EM LAUGH<3

NurseBarbra
April 27th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Fav. Pairing: Puck&Himself
W-...what?........ that makes no sense unless he.....

Emm... nevermind OH LOOK A DARREN CRISS INTERVIEW... *goes off to read it*

Impo
April 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Emm ..... Am I the only one who noticed something wrong with the britanny and santana scene in Born this way?
The shirt magically jumps from britannys hands to santana's book and gets MAGICALLY folded.

Wow, I did'nt notice that. Freaky.

And anymore info on who's dying?

I'm starting to think it's Bieste or maybe Holiday for some reason :P .

Perrie ✿
April 27th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Wow, I did'nt notice that. Freaky.

And anymore info on who's dying?

I'm starting to think it's Bieste or maybe Holiday for some reason :P .

Well, only that it will be a female and not Emma. Since people thought it would be her.

Holly won't die, she's confirmed season 3. It's probably going to be Jean. :x

Thomas
April 27th, 2011, 04:32 PM
This thread is not good for me...I hate knowing stuff in advance.
But anyways.......

I was totally disappointed with last nights episode cause I thought it was the Fleetwood Mac episode, but other than that it was awesome.

Mew~
April 28th, 2011, 08:12 AM
^Rules. I'll talk to Drago on the matter of that rules anyway - as it's causing confusion.

Holly won't die, she's confirmed season 3. It's probably going to be Jean. :x
I have a feeling it's Terri. Heck, I wouldn't like her to die but I think it might have something to do with Sues plans.

Chris and Lea were spotted in New York filming the National episodes, take a read;
http://www.caughtonset.com/category/lea-michele/
Possible National costumes?

Perrie ✿
April 28th, 2011, 08:36 AM
^Rules. I'll talk to Drago on the matter of that rules anyway - as it's causing confusion.

I have a feeling it's Terri. Heck, I wouldn't like her to die but I think it might have something to do with Sues plans.

Chris and Lea were spotted in New York filming the National episodes, take a read;
http://www.caughtonset.com/category/lea-michele/
Possible National costumes?

@_@

It won't be Terri, some people forget that she is actually part of the main cast.

Oh dear. :( You need to catch up. n___n XD

There be picture's here. (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.120541304690929.22948.106700899408303)

More here. (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.212525982108185.66436.135216593172458)

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/222502_212526108774839_135216593172458_770502_2021950_n.jpg

I adore that picture! <3

Rachel and Kurt meet Patti Lupone

Mew~
April 28th, 2011, 08:59 AM
@_@

It won't be Terri, some people forget that she is actually part of the main cast.

Oh dear. :( You need to catch up. n___n XD

There be picture's here. (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.120541304690929.22948.106700899408303)

More here. (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.212525982108185.66436.135216593172458)

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/222502_212526108774839_135216593172458_770502_2021950_n.jpg

I adore that picture! <3

Rachel and Kurt meet Patti Lupone
Heh, I guess I should I looked more into that pic, I just saw it in the Metro. xD
Though those pics look awsome, I'm hyped for nationals even more now. :D

I'm pretty sure Main cast can die, shes not in enough episodes anyway xD

Nuke
April 28th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Has Terri even been in the second series?

(I missed a fair bit of it)

Perrie ✿
April 28th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Heh, I guess I should I looked more into that pic, I just saw it in the Metro. xD
Though those pics look awsome, I'm hyped for nationals even more now. :D

I'm pretty sure Main cast can die, shes not in enough episodes anyway xD

But it's been confirmed that a guest star will die.

Has Terri even been in the second series?

(I missed a fair bit of it)

Yes, she was in a Night of Neglect, and some past episodes such as the Substitute.

Nuke
April 28th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Oh damn, just ruined something for myself again.

Night of Neglect is the next episode too. :(

Impo
April 28th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I thought I'd share this .gif with you, I think it's funny.

It's of Rachel showing everyone her customized t-shirt,
but they changed it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkde6hay781qbkdsro1_500.gif

G.U.Y.
April 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM
What song would you sing as your self acceptance song, To yourself, or to someone else?
Malchik Gay by t.A.T.u. xD

That GIF is really disturbing D:

NurseBarbra
April 28th, 2011, 06:27 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_led43rfS3F1qdlkgg.png
This is all I can say towards that .gif ..... It's all I can say.

Impo
April 29th, 2011, 02:22 AM
But it's been confirmed that a guest star will die.

... :o .
So who thinks it's Sue's sister?
Considering that's the only person who gets a taste of Sue's good side, this could give Sue some weird psychological states.

/smart talk over.

Mew~
April 29th, 2011, 03:08 AM
I thought I'd share this .gif with you, I think it's funny.

It's of Rachel showing everyone her customized t-shirt,
but they changed it.

Woah, a bit disturbing much? o.o I'll admit I "lol'd." xD
... .
So who thinks it's Sue's sister?
Considering that's the only person who gets a taste of Sue's good side, this could give Sue some weird psychological states.

/smart talk over.
She already lost Nationals and nearly commited suicide, she lost against New Directions in regionals which made her punch the mayors wife(?, I have a bad memory. xD). I don't what to think about what she'd do if her sister died. It would drive her mad...

Impo
April 29th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Woah, a bit disturbing much? o.o I'll admit I "lol'd." xD

..hehe, I find it funny how they're all smiling and applauding her. And all their face expressions xD .

She already lost Nationals and nearly commited suicide, she lost against New Directions in regionals which made her punch the mayors wife(?, I have a bad memory. xD). I don't what to think about what she'd do if her sister died. It would drive her mad...

hehe, that brang up a flash back from the Original Song episode:

"What are you doing!?"
"Throwing sticks at you. I'm going to crush you at regionals."

oh no, she'll be sue-icidal again!

Perrie ✿
April 29th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Thank god! Finally someone think's it'll be Sue's sister. :D

Well, not a happy face because I love Jean. </3 If she dies, I will cry. :(

Bluerang1
April 29th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Is Gwyneth still in it? She might be the one who dies...

I know nothing of season 2 Dx I'm so behind xD

twistedpuppy
April 29th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Thank god! Finally someone think's it'll be Sue's sister. :D

Well, not a happy face because I love Jean. </3 If she dies, I will cry. :(

Stop putting it out there or it will happen. -_____-
Can't it be Sue instead? I'm tired of her. Bring a new sexier villain. Hello Dustin. ;D

No. Just no. >_>

Perrie ✿
April 29th, 2011, 12:05 PM

Holly & April are confirmed in Season 03. >:

Stop putting it out there or it will happen. -_____-
Can't it be Sue instead? I'm tired of her. Bring a new sexier villain. Hello Dustin. ;D

It has to be Jean though! ;___; I want it to be Sue to, >: I also want Dustin to be the main villain >:) Will x Dustin. ;o;

Mew~
May 2nd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Hmmm... looks like we're starting to die. @.@

Well then, how about a new topic, eh?

Which Glee Character do you find yourself to be most like? (It can be personality, looks etc..)
I guess I do sort of have a similar personality to Finn, I'm not even much of a dancer either. xD

NurseBarbra
May 2nd, 2011, 11:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rt2Yd.gif

Which Glee Character do you find yourself to be most like? (It can be personality, looks etc..)
Most People Compare me to Blaine, always trying to find the good in something, being completely blind to something infront of me, and totally in love with someone who has been in love with me for the past few months, and I don't mind that, He IS hot...

Nuke
May 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
Just finished watching night of neglect.

Going to have to avoid this thread for a while until Born This Way is aired, otherwise everything will be ruined.

I honestly don't think I'm like any of the characters.

Perrie ✿
May 2nd, 2011, 01:15 PM

SANTANA! <3, Well not looks. :3 But my personality is like her's. We're both *****y as hell, we stir up all kinda going's on. Other stuff to.

Hybrid Trainer
May 2nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
I'd have to say kurt minus the fasion sense and the amazing voice. We both seem to prefer to be around girls, Were both kinda out there if its something were good at, were more romantic than other things and were totally in love with someone who doesn't love us back. (Talking pre-regionals)
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Black][SIZE=1][B]http://i.imgur.com/rt2Yd.gif
I still lol at that xD

Perrie ✿
May 2nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Haha! n_n I love that Gif.

Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Duet's, River Deep Mountain high, Lucky, Need you now etc... So, a few topics.

What has been your favorite Duet throughout the entire show.
Mine has been River Deep Mountain High, sung by Santana and Mercedes, these two have voices that go well together and can just kill a song! <3 Although this will be replaced by Dancing Queen soon! ~ <3

Who should do a duet together? [One that hasn't been done before]
I wanna see a Santana/Rachel duet, I don't know what they'd sing about, but I wanna see what their voices would sound like together. Maybe Sam & Santana to.

Who's voices go well together?
I personally think Rachel and Quinn's voices go together really well. Rachel's voice brings out the best in Quinn's. Santana and Mercedes as well! :D

Alternative
May 3rd, 2011, 06:14 AM
If there had to be a gif that I would want, it'd be either an icon of Kurt appearing back at McKinley with his top-hat, or Kurt jerking his body to Barbra Streisand. :)

Wait, that could be a question! What Glee scenes do you think are most gif worthy?

Anyway, I came here to ask what you think of Brittany's new internet talk show "Fondue for Two". I've seen it on youtube like, 50 times now and can't get it out of my head. I want the intro for my ringtone! :D

6Grpv-Ux06w

Mew~
May 3rd, 2011, 09:12 AM
^ Heh, I was just about to share that. But yeah - I wish they actually did this. It's just going to be in the actual episode - SHE TOTALLY OUTTED SANATANA. XD

What has been your favorite Duet throughout the entire show.
Wow, thats a hard one. I guess Ima go with the Santana and Brittany duet, Me Against The Music. A few others that I really like would probably be Kurt and Rachels duet mash-up of Get Happy and Happy Days Are Here Again, and River Deep, Mountain High.

Who should do a duet together?
I have to agree with the Dragonomega and say Santana and Rachel, I just wanna see it happen. I think Rachel and Sam should sing a song together too. (Although I don't think that one in rumours counts)

Who's voices go well together?
I thought Puck and Rachels duet was pretty great, they both sounded so sweet together, they both have strong voices.

Perrie ✿
May 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
If there had to be a gif that I would want, it'd be either an icon of Kurt appearing back at McKinley with his top-hat, or Kurt jerking his body to Barbra Streisand. :)

You mean?
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110420050551/glee/images/c/c3/Tumblr_ljxfq6CJWr1qafewko1_500.gif

MOAR SPOILERZ.

The Prom Queen

Mostly just songs.

Friday by Rebecca Black, Sung by Artie, Puck & Sam.
Dancing Queen by Abba, Sung by Mercedes & Santana
Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Sung by Jesse & Rachel.
Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder Sung by TBA
Jar of Hearts. by Christina Perri Sung by TBA
I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you by Black Kids. Sung by Blaine, with Tina and Brittany

Funeral

Dot Jones, twittered that she will not be dying. So it leaves Becky & Jean.

When ND are in New York, there be a show called; "Crossrhodes." Which is April's one man show. Meaning she finally did something.

Carole is going to New York with ND so it also cannot be her.

Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka,Sung by TBA
My Man by Barbra Streisand. Sung by Rachel
[so far]

Nationals

Someone isn't aloud to perform at Nationals, they arrive late and are not aloud in. [Most likely a New Direction's member, since they have 13, so one missing out still leave's them at 12, the right amount for a show choir competition. It'll probably be Rachel tbh.

There are 3 original songs in this episode, 1 for VA, two for ND.

TBA by TBA, Sung by Brittany, Quinn, Tina, Lauren & Mercedes.
I love New York/New York, New York, by Madonna/Frank Sinatra Sung by New Directions
Bella Notte from the lady and the tramp, Sung by Artie, Sam, Puck & Mike
As long as you're there. by Glee. Sung by Vocal Adrenaline
Pretending by Glee. Sung by New Directions.
Light up the world by Glee. Sung by New Directions

Enjoy.

Jake♫
May 3rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
JAR OF HEARTS YES YES YES YES!! I want Santana to sing it soooo badly. One of my favorite songs <3

But I'm guessing that Jean is going to die sadly. I mean she's older, in assisted living already, and it would drive Sue crazy and make her character even more ridiculous than she already is.

Nuke
May 3rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you by Black Kids. Sung by Blaine, with Tina and Brittany

That sounds goood.

But Why Fridayy!? :'(

Impo
May 3rd, 2011, 01:59 PM
I was kinda waiting for Friday to be a song in Glee.
Dunno why, but I did. Now let's pray it sounds good...

And as for the GIF worthy moment, I think it was posted here already, but in Blame It On The Alcohol. When Brittany throws up on Rachel xD .

Perrie ✿
May 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
D: The promo is out for the prom queen.

wRVZuiFzGAY

Quinn slaps Rachel! D:

NurseBarbra
May 4th, 2011, 07:06 AM

wRVZuiFzGAY

Quinn slaps Rachel! D:

May i just say one little thing?....
F**K... YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mew~
May 4th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Just saw Rumours, man it was a great episode, I felt so sorry for Sam... :\. Santana singing Songbird and Don't Stop was awsome.

wRVZuiFzGAY

Quinn slaps Rachel! D:

OMG, I wonder what this shocker is. I don't think it'll involve Rachel or Quinn though. Flipping heck, I can't belive she slapped her. o.o, though it could have something to do with Finn and Jesse fighting, which gets them kicked out and Quinn doesn't get her title.
>Rachel should have slapped her. :P

May i just say one little thing?....
F**K... YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
You got that right. xD

Gif worthy moment, eh?
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lknct8SDDJ1qa9d23o1_500.gif

Hybrid Trainer
May 4th, 2011, 09:18 AM
To your first spoiler Mew~ (it kept giving me errors when i tried to reply ¬.¬)
Isn't the big shocker the people who win prom king and queen?

Perrie ✿
May 4th, 2011, 09:34 AM

Since everyone know's now I'll just post.

Nah. ;) Just kidding, it's going in a spoiler. [Adding some other spoilerish things to.]

It's Prom King & King Kurt win's Prom Queen, (He receives the King Crown) and Karofsky win's Prom King to, (However they are not together, and before we get HURR DURR SANTANA WAS DAVE'S DATE111!) Votes are not for each couple, they are for each individual.

Kristin Chenoweth let loose this "Brittana is on, it's always been on," meaning that Brittana is endgame. <:

The actual Funeral is only a short part, it only takes up a small part of the episode, meaning Becky won't probably die since that would be a huge part. It'll be Jean.

As for the Rumor's episode, I loved it! <3

I mean, @_@ Just wow. The Sam thing made me feel bad for Sam! ;__; I knew he wasn't cheating and such, I was wondering what was up. The fact that his Little Brother & Sister joined in with "Don't Stop" was great, and the fact that Finn & Rachel did all that nice stuff for him. <3

Mew~
May 4th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I'm not too sure about that, they used the words "The most unexpected shocking ending of the year" which doesn't really ring out the Prom king and ... for me, even if it is cool but incredibly stupid in my opinion. (Although they apparently had to reshoot some scenes because of the spoiler from the extra, so I'm not sure...)

Either way, I'm more interested in the slap to be honest right now. (hopefully the shocker should change that once watched :) )

Hybrid Trainer
May 4th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I'm not too sure about that, they used the words "The most unexpected shocking ending of the year" which doesn't really ring out the Prom king and ... for me, even if it is cool but incredibly stupid in my opinion. (Although they apparently had to reshoot some scenes because of the spoiler from the extra, so I'm not sure...)

Either way, I'm more interested in the slap to be honest right now. (hopefully the shocker should change that once watched :) )

Well i read somewhere that Rachel and Fin have a connection of some sort and its visibly noticeable, Quin probably noticed it. Or maybe she already had i dont know i haven't watched rumors yet. But either way it seems like a good excuse for her loosing prom queen.

Perrie ✿
May 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I think I know why Quinn slap's her.

Rachel brings Jesse to the Prom, Finn and Jesse get into a fight and are both chucked out. (This has all been confirmed.) Quinn get's mad at Rachel for bringing Jesse and getting Finn chucked out because she think's it'll ruin her chance at Prom Queen.

Hybrid Trainer
May 4th, 2011, 01:52 PM
As if Quinn would ever be prom queen with how much of a beach she's being.

Don't even know why I'm using spoilers any more -.-

Mew~
May 6th, 2011, 09:02 AM
OMG. Songs for "Prom Queen" are FINALLY out! :D

Links;

v/mruN0sypaak
v/LYiHd-Jju74
v/wBkjC__RDWo
v/6_aOraO3QpU
v/hjhI9Bivy-k
v/zHxV1GQBGeI

I have to say, ROLLING IN THE DEEP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! <3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/harohe4ever/Glee%20gifs/001cxy9w.gif

twistedpuppy
May 6th, 2011, 09:08 AM
You couldn't be any more wrong my half love. If they're going to do a cover of another cover at least pick someone with the same vocal range. I hate you RM! :cer_pissed:

Mew~
May 6th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Well, it's just a matter of opinion. I love St. Berry, the song, plus the actors/singers. It's an amazing Acapella cover. I've replayed it around 50 times now, gives me chills everytime. :)

Plus, it isn't a cover of a cover, I'm pretty sure it's based on Adele's song, which Adele and Paul Epworth wrote it. :\

twistedpuppy
May 6th, 2011, 09:51 AM
The version Rachel & Jesse are singing is an acapella cover of Rolling In The Deep done by John Legend. I love John Legend's version. I just don't like the Glee Cast cover of the cover.

Mew~
May 6th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Wow, I almost forgot about John Legends version, I heard it on the radio once. :)

But yeah, I'm still in love with it to be honest. Screw Finchel! St. Berry ftw... (Well... I still love Finchel either way)

NurseBarbra
May 6th, 2011, 11:01 AM
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/107/342/original/tumblr_li881saUWQ1qamllk.gif?1300568372
glee just lost some of it appeal by choosing friday, but got it back 5 fold with the other songs~

Perrie ✿
May 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
OMG. Songs for "Prom Queen" are FINALLY out! :D

Links;

v/mruN0sypaak
v/LYiHd-Jju74
v/wBkjC__RDWo
v/6_aOraO3QpU
v/hjhI9Bivy-k
v/zHxV1GQBGeI

I have to say, ROLLING IN THE DEEP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! <3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/harohe4ever/Glee%20gifs/001cxy9w.gif

Hey! >: Song posting is muh thang! >:

Anyway.

Dancing Queen - OMG OMGOMG <3333 Love it. Raping reply tbh. :D
Rolling in the Deep - Ew. Just Ew. Jonathon is not made for these kinds of songs, yeah he has an amazing voice but please; stick to things like Queen. Overall I don't like it.
I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you - I actually love this song! <3 Funnily enough. ;D
Friday - Better than the original IMO. This song is gonna get a better rep than the original.
Jar of Hears - Meh, so so, haven't really listened to it much. D;
Isn't she lovely - Kinda the same as JoH,

Funeral

Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka. Sung by TBA
My Man from Funny Girl. Sung by Rachel
Try a little Tenderness by Odis Redding Sung by TBA
Some People from Gypsy. Sung by TBA
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse. Sung by TBA

Back to Black will probably be Santana's song! <3

I think the death is Jean to be honest, just look at this photo! :x

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110506210817/glee/images/a/a6/Screen_shot_2011-05-06_at_5.05.45_PM.png

:(

D: I don't want Jean to die. :x

NurseBarbra
May 6th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Topic: Who do you think will sing the songs in "Funeral"?

Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka. Sung by Kurt
Try a little Tenderness by Odis Redding Sung by Finn/Puck (Interchangable)
Some People from Gypsy. Sung by Tina/Mercedes... Mabye Mr.Shue?....Rachel/Kurt would be great~...
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Santana

Thoughts?

twistedpuppy
May 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Funeral

Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka. Sung by TBA
My Man from Funny Girl. Sung by Rachel
Try a little Tenderness by Odis Redding Sung by TBA
Some People from Gypsy. Sung by TBA
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse. Sung by TBA

Back to Black will probably be Santana's song! <3

I think the death is Jean to be honest, just look at this photo! :x

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110506210817/glee/images/a/a6/Screen_shot_2011-05-06_at_5.05.45_PM.png

:(

D: I don't want Jean to die. :x

Shut up! >:O

It could be Becky's mom that'll die. It could be. ;~;

Santana would do an amazing job singing Back to Black, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark & say it'll be Quinn singing it.

Perrie ✿
May 7th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Shut up! >:O

]It could be Becky's mom that'll die. It could be. ;~;[/B]

Santana would do an amazing job singing Back to Black, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark & say it'll be Quinn singing it.

A beloved Guest star! BELOVED! >: Becky isn't a guest star, and the only person who fit's in with this criteria is Jean Sylvester. >:

New Topic dudez.

Which Glee member's Wardrobe look's the same as your's?

I'd have to say Puck & Mike tbh. We both wear the same things. \o/ Finn wear's crappy sweater's and light blue jeans. [Which I hate. >_>] along with some crappy trainers. :x Sam's style is close but not right, because of the sweater's. >_> Artie... just no. Kurt; meh. :x Not really, Blaine's dress sense hasn't really been explored much since he's always in uniform, however, what I have seen is that is wear's SWEATER'S. Mike wear's skinny jeans, and sexy hi-tops. :3

NurseBarbra
May 7th, 2011, 06:33 AM

.....Blaine Blaine Blaine... and mabye some finn/puck/mike/sam aswell.

twistedpuppy
May 7th, 2011, 02:41 PM
A beloved Guest star! BELOVED! >: Becky isn't a guest star, and the only person who fit's in with this criteria is Jean Sylvester. >:

Stop saying it's Jean! It'll never be Jean. I'll never accept it! DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL!

Finn's? I have a few Kurt accessories, but I hardly wear them.

Felly
May 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Which Glee member's wardrobe looks the same as yours?
->Mmm, I'm not sure. I guess it's kinda the same as all of the girls; I don't really have a wardrobe similar to anyone in the Glee cast.

Perrie ✿
May 9th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Well folk's, Glee have finally finished filming the last scene for season 2, which was the actual Nationals competition. :3

So, since we're only 3 week's away from the end, I think we're in need of a new topic; something a little different.

What do you want to see in Season 3? Songs/Plotline/Development?

NurseBarbra
May 9th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Well folk's, Glee have finally finished filming the last scene for season 2, which was the actual Nationals competition. :3

So, since we're only 3 week's away from the end, I think we're in need of a new topic; something a little different.

What do you want to see in Season 3? Songs/Plotline/Development?
Plot in general. Like seriousally, some of the episodes this season were just filler.

Nuke
May 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Born This Way tonight. :D

I have a question, I was browsing through the episodes in S2 and wikipedia shows the viewing figures down the side and I was wondering why 'The Sue Sylvester Shuffle' had almost double the US viewers of any other episode?

As for the topic, I really wish they'd do Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. They should have done it as an anthem for regionals. I'm not even sure if they would do it well but, I'd certainly like to see the result.

Perrie ✿
May 9th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Born This Way tonight. :D

I have a question, I was browsing through the episodes in S2 and wikipedia shows the viewing figures down the side and I was wondering why 'The Sue Sylvester Shuffle' had almost double the US viewers of any other episode?

As for the topic, I really wish they'd do Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. They should have done it as an anthem for regionals. I'm not even sure if they would do it well but, I'd certainly like to see the result.

Because it was the Super Bowl episode, meaning everyone was looking forward to it, plus it was the first episode after a 2 month break so everyone wanted to see it.

Nuke
May 9th, 2011, 10:20 AM
That makes sense.

I still wouldn't expect the viewing increase to be on that level though.

twistedpuppy
May 9th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Usually whatever show comes after the Super Bowl, you always see a hike in viewers. Partly to do with regular fans & the others are new viewers who stayed tuned in to watch whatever came after the Super Bowl. Or didn't bother changing the channel after the game.

Nuke
May 9th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Usually whatever show comes after the Super Bowl, you always see a hike in viewers. Partly to do with regular fans & the others are new viewers who stayed tuned in to watch whatever came after the Super Bowl. Or didn't bother changing the channel after the game.
If it was the show on right after the super bowl then I suppose that it all adds up.

Its a shame to think the viewers might only have doubled because of people who can't be bothered to change the channel.

We can get back to the topic now. :D I forgot to say earlier I agree with NurseBarbara, the next series would be better with less filler episodes. They will be less ideas to use as it goes on though so I can understand if there is still filler. Hopefully after Series 3, a new cast will be brought in (NOTE: I dont hate the current cast and it would be good if they came back as recurring characters) so we can get a few fresh storylines.

Alternative
May 10th, 2011, 05:56 AM
I thought the Super Bowl episode got more hits because it was right after the Super Bowl, and the ratings/views count even if you flick over to it for a couple of seconds. Oh well. :P

Anyway, I started a Glee Marathon (internet was down), and I realised that the older episodes are much better than the newer episodes. I'm not saying that they're bad, but from comparison, the older episodes tried to squeeze out more comedy than music, which I think was a good thing. Look at the first episode, they only played two full songs; the Lamez song and Don't Stop Believing. Nowadays Glee is trying to churn out 5-6 songs in one episode, and trying to make it more serious, rather than comedic. A good example was The Power of Madonna, and although there wasn't really any serious themes, they tried to churn out lots of songs in one episode. I think they even tried to get 3 songs in 10 minutes.

twistedpuppy
May 10th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I thought the Super Bowl episode got more hits because it was right after the Super Bowl, and the ratings/views count even if you flick over to it for a couple of seconds. Oh well. :P

Anyway, I started a Glee Marathon (internet was down), and I realised that the older episodes are much better than the newer episodes. I'm not saying that they're bad, but from comparison, the older episodes tried to squeeze out more comedy than music, which I think was a good thing. Look at the first episode, they only played two full songs; the Lamez song and Don't Stop Believing. Nowadays Glee is trying to churn out 5-6 songs in one episode, and trying to make it more serious, rather than comedic. A good example was The Power of Madonna, and although there wasn't really any serious themes, they tried to churn out lots of songs in one episode. I think they even tried to get 3 songs in 10 minutes.

Very true. It does seem like all the episodes have an after school special feel to it. "Blame It on the Alcohol", "Sexy", "A Night of Neglect"...the list goes on for Season 2. Although I do enjoy that there are more songs. Not all of the episodes have a great list of songs, but episodes like "Duets" & "The Substitute" have all had great numbers. There's a balance they're going to have to work out with they want the comedic gold & great performances in one episode.

Perrie ✿
May 10th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Season 2 > Season 1. :3

Anyway; This is "Light Up The World" the original song for Nationals. Santana, Brittany, Finn, Rachel & Artie have the solo's. (http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/05/10/world-premiere-listen-to-glee-season-finale-song-light-up-the-world-audio/)

It's pretty damn good. :D

Mew~
May 10th, 2011, 09:57 AM
^ I'm not gonna spoil myself, but the song title seems good. xD

But I will spoil myself with this;
ROLLING IN THE DEEP SNEAK PEAK (video) (http://-loveislouder.tumblr.com/post/5353383317/glee-rolling-in-the-deep)

I just had a major fanboy moment. xD

Bluerang1
May 10th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Gosh, Naya is so hawt. Turn it off d, I'm drooling xD

I'm not spoiling Season 2 for myself until I get to watching it, though, I've seen who Prom Queen is, by mistake.

NurseBarbra
May 10th, 2011, 10:59 AM
^ I'm not gonna spoil myself, but the song title seems good. xD

But I will spoil myself with this;
ROLLING IN THE DEEP SNEAK PEAK (video)

I just had a major fanboy moment. xD

......I...I think I just.... oh god.... my ears just let loose RAINBOWS

Nuke
May 10th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Born this way was a pretty good episode. Although the whole nosejob thing was annoying because it was pretty obvious she wouldn't go through with it.

Not going to spoil myself with either of those vids, I'm really excited for the last few episodes though. :D

Forgot to add, I loved the scene when Blaine & The Warblers said goodbye to Kurt.

NurseBarbra
May 10th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I do believe that the glee countdown is offically just gone to the 2 hours 59 mins mark~ Yay for prom~

G.U.Y.
May 10th, 2011, 05:02 PM
I cried when Kurt ran out. D: Bad memories are bad.

I'm glad how it turned out, Kurt saying "Kate Middleton, eat your heart out." made my life.

hahaiamchris
May 11th, 2011, 03:57 AM
I would love to join

Favourite couple:Blain+Kurt
Favourite songs:Somwhere Only We Know,Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Defying Gravity

and what the heck, Kurt and Krofsky as prom Queen/King, seriously!!!!
I am a true GLEEK!!!!! (I get slushied by some random guy) "What the heck"

Nuke
May 11th, 2011, 07:11 AM
I would love to join

Favourite songs:Somwhere Only We Know,Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Defying Gravity

I hope that isn't true or else I'll damn you for not using spoiler tags.

Only kidding.
Or Am I?

But seriously people really need to use them.

To keep this post slightly on topic, can't stop listening to 'Somewhere only we know'.

Mew~
May 11th, 2011, 07:55 AM
JUST... SAW... "PROM QUEEN"... :D

OMGOMG, Well just totally LOVED IT! Seriously, St. Berry, Kurt Prom Queen, KLAIN, FINN VS JESSE, THE SLAP!

But seriously, as epic as it was, they blew it way outta proportion in the preview. xD (the slap)
Well Ima make some icons since there aren't many out yet this early - check back in if you wanna use some. :)

I would love to join

Welcome, but like Nuke said - it would be helpful if you put spoilers, in spoilers. xD

Nuke
May 11th, 2011, 07:58 AM
I'm certainly considering making some Glee icons for my next theme.

At least Prom Queen isn't the last episode so it isn't the worst thing that could be ruined.

G.U.Y.
May 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I hope that isn't true or else I'll damn you for not using spoiler tags.

Only kidding.
Or Am I?

But seriously people really need to use them.

To keep this post slightly on topic, can't stop listening to 'Somewhere only we know'.

It's not a spoiler once the episode airs.

If someone hasn't seen the episode, and they come in here expecting to not see any information, they're stupid.

Nuke
May 11th, 2011, 12:32 PM

If someone hasn't seen the episode, and they come in here expecting to not see any information, they're stupid.

I wasn't really being that serious anyway but okay...

Its still a spoiler for international watchers. It's not that hard to take five seconds to put on a spoiler, I won't flip if someone doesn't but I'm just saying it would be nice.

Alternative
May 11th, 2011, 09:40 PM
True, but it should be a spoiler until it airs in Europe/Australia, where it airs last. Last night here was Born This Way, so people in Australia and possibly Europe don't get the episode until at least two weeks later. I don't mind, since I have ways of viewing the episode, but it's still nice to be considerate of those who aren't American. :)

Prom Queen was good. Didn't expect Kurt to win Prom Queen, but it was depressing as well. I was hoping for Lauren to win. :3 Not the best episode by far, but it was okay. Dancing Queen was really good. :D

NurseBarbra
May 12th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Ireland doesn't have that two week delay, The reason for that is because we aired S2E01 a month and a half after the first episode was released in the US let us have a continious weekly showing up till now. This is why there is a delay elsewhere, (Plus the fact that TV3 in Ireland are the ones responsible for distrubition of the show to the UK)

Perrie ✿
May 12th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Ok, look, putting information about episodes in spoilers is the rule. Obviously that person didn't read the rules because he failed to put "gleek." The gleek he did put was part of sentence. I'll have words with Mew. :3

Funeral Spoilers

xfIb_d_7OhM

"Jesse St. James, totally Jesse St. Sucks" I love Kurt! :D <3

Anyway, Kurt, Mercedes, Santana & Rachel all audition for a solo at Nationals. Obviously Kurt doesn't get it, Mercedes storms off the stage so it's not her, Santana isn't shown, so it could be her since she is featured in "LUTW"

Jesse seduces Rachel and tries to kiss her.

Quinn cries at one point.

The death is not related to an adult, it's related to a kid.

Finn & Kurt are bringing a stuffed cat & Flowers into a hospital room.

New York spoilers

I honestly cannot wait for this episode! <333

Patti LuPone call's Finn "cute."

Blaine is in the episode.

Emma & Santana have a hallway scene together.

The girls have a hotel room scene together, & Puck & Lauren sneak into a hotel bar to try and order a Manhattan.

After Finchel finish the "Pretending" song, they make out on stage for a long time. :3 SO FINCHEL IS ENDGAME.

Song List

I Love New York/New York New York by Madonna/Frank Sinatra Sung by New Directions
For Good from Wicked Sung by Rachel & Kurt
As Long As You're There by Glee Sung by Vocal Adrenaline
Belle Notte from the Lady and the Tramp, Sung by Sam, Puck, Mike & Artie
Pretending by Glee, Sung by Finn & Rachel
Light Up The World by Glee Sung by Santana, Brittany, Artie, Rachel, Finn & New Directions
Still got Tonight by Matthew Morrison, Sung by Will.

Jake♫
May 12th, 2011, 07:09 AM
OMG FOR GOOD!?!?!?! RACHEL AND KURT?!?!?!? My happiness level just exploded to ridiculous levels. AAAAA SO EXCITED!!!!

Perrie ✿
May 15th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Guys, guys, guys! :( The death has been confirmed.

It's Jean. :'|

Alternative
May 15th, 2011, 06:15 AM
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/kurt.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/klaine.png
I made some icons from the last episode, for those who are interested in Klaine shipping, or just Kurt. put in a spoiler because it has the element of spoiler I guess.

Nuke
May 15th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I've recently been watching through some of series one because I hadn't seen it yet.

Is it just me who thinks series 2 is a lot better?

Alternative
May 15th, 2011, 07:31 AM
There are some who thing season 2 is better, but I just like the first one better, for it was more focused on the comedy aspect of the show instead of the musical side. I do like the second season, but season 1 just appeals to me more.

Nuke
May 15th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Admittedly, the comedy side is a bit lacking in series two which is a shame.

I think I may prefer series two because most of the characters have been developed, especially Brittany and Santana.

Alternative
May 15th, 2011, 07:42 AM
I agree, Brittany and Santana have been developed in Season 2, but you're forgetting all about Mike Chang! I mean, he had like, 2-3 lines in the entire first season, then he started dating Tina. Now, which has made Chang-Chang shipping. :P

Nuke
May 15th, 2011, 08:41 AM
I don't know about Mike.

In my opinion, the show wouldn't be much different without Tina and Mike.

Felly
May 15th, 2011, 09:20 AM
They don't really have that big of a role besides being members of the Glee club. I hope that they get more show time soon because they deserve it.

Perrie ✿
May 15th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Mike is become a regular in Season 3, (Chord, Ashley, Darren & Max maybe joining them)

So hopefully Mike & Tina will get a storyline in Season 3, along with a crap load of solo's. <3 Tina has a brilliant voice, but it isn't used much! >:|

Nuke
May 16th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Just finished series 1,

Seriously wtf? How can Sue vote for them and save them then carry on bringing them down in series two?

'Rumours' tonight. :D

Perrie ✿
May 16th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Just finished series 1,

Seriously wtf? How can Sue vote for them and save them then carry on bringing them down in series two?

You really didn't need to spoiler that by the way. <_< Only information about future episodes must be put into spoilers.

Sue defended them since Olivia and Josh were being biased in their decision's. Her vote would of been a pity one.

Wait what? We're only on Rumor's? Thank god for downloads.

Alternative
May 16th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Just finished series 1,

Because Sue enjoys bringing the Glee Club down, and if they didn't win at regionals, the club would be cancelled for some sort of alcoholics anonymous meeting. It's Sue's passion to bring them down, and without that, aside from Cheerios, which in the end went bad, she has nothing to live for.

NurseBarbra
May 16th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Oh look funeral tomorrow night. (america)

Mew~
May 16th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Speaking of which, GleeOnFox just uploaded a new preview;
v/kfab2HLKzKc

Nuke
May 16th, 2011, 11:46 AM
You really didn't need to spoiler that by the way. <_< Only information about future episodes must be put into spoilers.

Sue defended them since Olivia and Josh were being biased in their decision's. Her vote would of been a pity one.

Wait what? We're only on Rumor's? Thank god for downloads.

On the slim chance that someone hasn't watched the whole of series one, I thought I'd be nice to them. :D

Even as a pity one it makes little sense, she should stil have taken the opportunity to destroy them.

Because Sue enjoys bringing the Glee Club down, and if they didn't win at regionals, the club would be cancelled for some sort of alcoholics anonymous meeting. It's Sue's passion to bring them down, and without that, aside from Cheerios, which in the end went bad, she has nothing to live for.

This makes a lot more sense though.

NurseBarbra
May 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Speaking of which, GleeOnFox just uploaded a new preview;
v/kfab2HLKzKc

I think I just.... Emm.... awesomeness leaked from my ears in the form of rainbows.

I loved brittany with the whole " Poison darts " line. Classic. And am I the only one who thinks Finn looks uber cute?

King!
May 16th, 2011, 06:13 PM
gleeeeeek. n_____n Why haven't I joined this yet? o.O

I absolutely cannot wait for For Good Dx It was the song I sang in the talent show as a duet ^_^

I'd have to say my favorite character is probably Quinn....andd then Blaine and Kurt Dx But Quinn is awesome.

So yeah. Forcing myself not to look at the spoilers <.>

Mew~
May 17th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the club Mr. King!, sir.

Anyone looking forward to funeral?

Perrie ✿
May 17th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the club Mr. King!, sir.

Um... just everyone! XD; I cannot wait for it, I'm waiting up until 2:30Am again to watch it. <: hehehe.

Yeah, I wanna post the song list for next week's episode, plus a few videos.

New York!

I love New York/New York New York by Madonna/From on the Town, Sung by New Directions
For Good From Wicked, Sung by Rachel & Kurt
Belle Notte From the Lady and the Tramp, Sung by Sam, Mike, Puck & Artie
As Long As You're There by Glee, Sung by Sunshine & Vocal Adrenaline
Pretending by Glee, Sung by Rachel and Finn
Light Up The World by Glee, Sung by Santana, Finn, Rachel, Artie & Brittany with New Directions
Yeah! by Usher Ft. Lil Jon and Ludicrous, Sung by an un-named girl choir group
My Cup by TBA, Sung by TBA

<3

Videos.

yjoyPA9uVYNkizQ3jU0M
z7uuM4n1hiMdKOunHbrbKQ
Our 4th and last preview of "Funeral" (http://video.aol.com/video/exclusive-clip-glee-loves-aol-mail/987067836)

Also, GLEE RETURNS SEPTEMBER 9TH 2011! :DDDD

Also x2, Glee beings filming for Season 3 on 3rd August.

NurseBarbra
May 17th, 2011, 01:11 PM
http://www.gamertagpics.com/users/g/Gr/Grunt_Monkey/tumblr_lf9anfsIkv1qaz3q8.gif
You monster, I don't think anyone likes funerals... you say it with such a gLeeful tone..... You disgust me...

King!
May 17th, 2011, 02:52 PM
YES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FUNERALS. I MEAN AL. ._.

September 9.... That means we have to wait, like, 107 days for a new Glee after the New York episode. *dies* I geuss that gives me plenty of time to rewatch everything though. n_n

NurseBarbra
May 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
YES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FUNERALS. I MEAN AL. ._.

September 9.... That means we have to wait, like, 107 days for a new Glee after the New York episode. *dies* I geuss that gives me plenty of time to rewatch everything though. n_n

Well there is the tour over the summer aswell as the Glee3D Concert movie and alot of goodies such as live shows from darren criss and interviews.. still amazing that we're already through season 2 though.. ;__;

King!
May 17th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Good point; I forgot I had tickets to the live tour thingy. OMG THERE'S GOIGN TO BE A 3D MOVIE WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME >:(

NurseBarbra
May 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Good point; I forgot I had tickets to the live tour thingy. OMG THERE'S GOIGN TO BE A 3D MOVIE WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME >:(
Well its actually of the tour but in other locations. So if it plays in the UK it will show clips from ireland, France ect.

Perrie ✿
May 17th, 2011, 04:15 PM
omgomgomg.

I just burst out crying at Jean's death announcement and Becky's scene! :'(

twistedpuppy
May 17th, 2011, 06:09 PM
The funeral was so sweet. And if nobody choked up, YOU HAVE NO SOUL! D:<

King!
May 17th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Pure Imagination was amazing. AMAZING. I feel bad for not crying now Dx But I wanted to :D

Perrie ✿
May 17th, 2011, 11:01 PM
During the funeral scene, I thought I wouldn't cry. >:) I was like "don't cry, [i]don't cry" then Sue did and I was like :''''''''''''''''''''(

Perrie ✿
May 18th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I'd love to join
Favorite Pairing: Artie and Britany
Favorite Glee Song: Not going to teach your boyfriend how to with you or Dream On

Declined membership.

Please read the rules and try again.

King!
May 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM
:O oh snap *snaps fingers*

I guess I should mention more...hmmm.... I really like most of the Warblers' songs. Especially Somewhere Only We Know. xD Also Bills, Bills, Bills, Animal, and Misery. ^_^ Hmmm... Unpretty/ I feel Pretty was nice too. idk. I like a lot of them. But I can't stand Artie -.- Maybe because I don't like the songs he sings.

And I think I'm the most like Finn: I can not dance at all, and I'm confused a lot. xD

Jake♫
May 19th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I think I'll just leave this here...

For Good's audio got released <3 (http://broadwayworld.com/videoplay.php?colid=238292)

NurseBarbra
May 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM
I think I'll just leave this here...

For Good's audio got released <3 (http://broadwayworld.com/videoplay.php?colid=238292)

Jake.. I think I just got emotional...

King!
May 19th, 2011, 04:05 PM
OH MY GOD FOR GOOD IS RELEASED I'M GOING TO GO DANCE NOW YES!!!! This is amazing....

Perrie ✿
May 20th, 2011, 07:58 AM
All the songs have been released, except for "My Cup" which is rumored to be an original song.

The Mash-up is truly amazing.

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 07:30 PM
"My Cup"? Please don't tell me it sounds similar to My Headband. I mean, that song was amazing in every way possible, but we can't have another song just like that.

twistedpuppy
May 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM
If My Cup could be April's own version of My Headband. Only funnier.

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 08:10 PM
♪ You sit upon my hand.
A dash of alcohol within.
You're moved right down my throat.
Baby I know this is a sin. ♪

Maybe something like that? :3

Perrie ✿
May 21st, 2011, 01:41 AM
April won't be singing it. Normally on Amazon it would say "Feat ---" Like, Forget You was (Glee Cast version feat. Gwyneth Paltrow)

pokehearts
May 21st, 2011, 10:06 AM
Declined membership.

Please read the rules and try again.

heh heh. :embarrass
sorry, let me try again
Favorite Pairing: Artie and Britany
Favorite Glee Song: Not going to teach your boyfriend how to with you or Dream On

Gleek

Mew~
May 22nd, 2011, 05:45 AM
Welcome to the Club PokeHearts.~

I know this is old news, but I only just noticed it;
Anne Hathaway will be playing Kurts lesbian aunt in season 3. I love Anne Hathaway <3

Perrie ✿
May 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the Club PokeHearts.~

I know this is old news, but I only just noticed it;
Anne Hathaway will be playing Kurts lesbian aunt in season 3. I love Anne Hathaway <3

Old new's, gurl. ;)

In other random glee new's.

I've been meaning to post this for a long time; I present my GleeItunes. <:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2v1olsm.png

Safe to say I am the biggest gleek. 8D

Anyway. How Much of a gleek are you? (Out of 10?)

I'm a solid 1000. My Itunes shot speaks for it's self.

Bluerang1
May 22nd, 2011, 11:17 AM
Yay! Anne Hathaway! I made rhyme. I love all these new guest star celebrities coming in, didn't like it at first though.

King!
May 22nd, 2011, 04:35 PM
I didn't know that about Anne Hathaway @~@

How much of a Gleek are you?

I'd say at least a ten. ._. I'm the gleekiest out of my real life friends, and I know I have more than a hundred Glee songs on iTunes. But I didn't know that about Anne Hathaway, so I guess I don't know as much as dragonomega. xD

NurseBarbra
May 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
How much of a Gleek are you?
Uhh... like.... 849/1000? My iTunes has all the songs so far and it's growing....still...

I also knew about that Anne hathaway stuff for like 2 months or so.I love how kurt gets a lebanese aunt! Lol~

Alternative
May 22nd, 2011, 07:56 PM
The Anne Hathaway stuff is old news methinks. I know that it's the role she wrote for herself, to be Kurt's lesbian Aunt, which is kinda cool I guess. :P

Anyway, there has been something which baffles me lately. I don't understand this whole thing with Nationals thing. If sectionals is the competition between all the Glee Clubs in the eastern side of Ohio, including Lima, and Regionals is all of Ohio, and from previous seasons, it shows that Vocal Adrenaline are from Ohio, then shouldn't Vocal Adrenaline and New Directions have competed in Regionals instead? And them competing against each other in Nationals doesn't make sense either. Unless they ended up in a tie (like New Directions/Warblers in sectionals), which they didn't even compete against each other in Regionals, they shouldn't be competing against each other in Nationals, unless Vocal Adrenaline moved to a completely new state, which I highly doubt.

Mew~
May 22nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2v1olsm.png

Safe to say I am the biggest gleek. 8D

Well, illegally downloading isn't going to support the franchise is it? xD

How Much of a gleek are you? (Out of 10?)
1000+1 (just to annoy dragonomega) I have actually got every soundtrack to date, plus a new nic naks we won't talk about. :')
/Brought the Warblers soundtrack yesterday. :D

Alternative
May 23rd, 2011, 02:02 AM
You have to remember that some of the songs which can just so happen to be peoples' favourites, such as Walking on Sunshine/Halo aren't released on the albums, so how are people going to get them if they don't have access to iTunes or anything like that.

Mew~
May 23rd, 2011, 08:02 AM
Walking on Sunshine/Halo was released on an album, it was "The Best Of Season 1" and "The Complete Season One" plus that image is from Itunes. xD

Also; "My Cup" (http://nightshifted.tumblr.com/post/5757070049/brittany-pierce-my-cup-download)

OMG I LOVE IT. I guess they'll be going through terrible songs again. xD

Perrie ✿
May 23rd, 2011, 10:29 AM
The Anne Hathaway stuff is old news methinks. I know that it's the role she wrote for herself, to be Kurt's lesbian Aunt, which is kinda cool I guess. :P

Anyway, there has been something which baffles me lately. I don't understand this whole thing with Nationals thing. If sectionals is the competition between all the Glee Clubs in the eastern side of Ohio, including Lima, and Regionals is all of Ohio, and from previous seasons, it shows that Vocal Adrenaline are from Ohio, then shouldn't Vocal Adrenaline and New Directions have competed in Regionals instead? And them competing against each other in Nationals doesn't make sense either. Unless they ended up in a tie (like New Directions/Warblers in sectionals), which they didn't even compete against each other in Regionals, they shouldn't be competing against each other in Nationals, unless Vocal Adrenaline moved to a completely new state, which I highly doubt.

Since Vocal Adrenaline won Nationals last year, they get a free pass on this year's regionals, that is why they never competed against ND and the Warbler's in "Original Song"

Also, a bonus soundtrack was released with all the extra songs not sung by the main cast, or songs that weren't put on the album.

I have the Warbler's soundtrack, Harvey. :P It's in the Blaine Anderson section. XDD Also, Fondue for Two is on 1584 play's now. o_o

songsiofdgd tomorrow! :3

Don't forget to check out the glee final discussion thread in Culture and media later on tomorrow! \o

Mew~
May 23rd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Don't forget to check out the glee final discussion thread in Culture and media later on tomorrow! \o

Mr Cat Dog asked if we could make of if anyone is interested, a way to boost activity and chat during the episode.

Nuke
May 23rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Prom Queen was another good episode, Karofsky and Santana should have came out though, its dragged on too long now.

And also Jesse was written back in very poorly.

Anyway, E4 have decided now would be a brilliant time to take a week break from Glee, right near the end of the series. I could kill them.

To make 100% sure nothing gets spoiled for me, I'll be back in three weeks. :D

Perrie ✿
May 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
Guys! :3

The I love New York/New York New York performance is located here! (http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/glee-season-finale-video-mashup-new-york/)

Tis' quite fabulous.

Alternative
May 23rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
One thing I'm actually really fascinated about the New York episode, is that they totally shut off all of Times Square, just to film some of it. That's pretty amazing if you ask me. <3

Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you guys gleeks. I found it while roaming youtube last night. I found it funny-ish, and thought you people might like to see the funnyness as well. :D

XKGNmqd58Ig

NurseBarbra
May 24th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Just watched New york/New york New york.... T'is be the only song so far which appeals to me. I just don't like the songs without seeing the background to it.

Perrie ✿
May 24th, 2011, 09:59 AM
One thing I'm actually really fascinated about the New York episode, is that they totally shut off all of Times Square, just to film some of it. That's pretty amazing if you ask me. <3

Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you guys gleeks. I found it while roaming youtube last night. I found it funny-ish, and thought you people might like to see the funnyness as well. :D

XKGNmqd58Ig

Normally I hate spoofs, but these one's made me laugh! :> So gonna watch the other 3.

Guys! Go here now! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252943) Ily all. :3

Oh, season 3 info! Leaking all ready! This is Tina's season guy's! :DDD

A small general song list first of.

Erotica/Justify my Love - by Madonna - Sung by Tina
Parachute - by Cheryl Cole - Sung by TBA
What becomes of a broken hearted - by Jimmy Ruffin - Sung by Rachel & Quinn's sister
Time After Time - by Tina Turner - Sung by Tina [Maybe Rachel as well]
Girls just wanna have fun - by Cyndi Lauper - Sung by Tina [Maybe with Rachel to]
TBA - by Natasha Bedingfield - Sung by Rachel [To Mercedes and Tina]

In the first episode, there is a big twist, it involves, Vocal Adrenaline, and a New Directions female it's not Rachel

Less Finchel and more Quick, Brittana and Tartie. The first 5 episodes of the new season will be about Tina building a friendship with Rachel and her relationships.

An episode named "Power of Madonna; Sue's revenge" will not be the tribute episode, just featuring a few Madonna songs, along with Parachute by Cheryl cole

:]

Alternative
May 24th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I'm not even gonna look there until later tonight, when I've actually seen the episode when I can. You see, I have to go through alternate methods of seeing the episode before I can in Australia, since tonight they're only playing Prom Queen.

NurseBarbra
May 24th, 2011, 06:12 PM
NEW YORK EPISODE SYNOPSIS: SPOILER FOR EUROPEANS~

Basic list of
- Rachel's lip syncing... (DEAR GOD....)
- sexual orientation based show choirs in the hotel.
- puck trying to score drinks.
- will @ Crossroads.. (it's like, 3 am, leave me alone..I can't spell properly this late at night.)
- <3 Brittany singing My cup.
- <3 Finn in general.
- <3 kurt's outfit(s)
- rachel still dresses like a barbie doll from the 70's
- Will was awesome singing/dancing in the theater.
- <3 Finn's tuxedo
- Puck on accordian? Yes please.
- Rachel runs off like in the Black and white movies...Poor Finn....

Ad break: Glee Live! 3d! ad.... *Goes to get Tickets*.... Seroquel xr ad: "Some symtoms may include, Poor judgement, Impared motor skills and death..." ... what?

- Kurt's Breakfast offer to rachel...Then they break in to see wickedsing on the "wicked" stage... <3
- Rachel's Lip syncing (AGAIN)..Uggh.... Kurt and rachel's voices do compliment each other though..
- Quinn's Outburst was WIN. Santana was awesome though..
- Will meets the Vocal Adre- Coach guy. Laughed so much.
- Lol "They might think I just broke up with you".
- New Directions club meeting = pizza party~!
- Will/Puck/Sam/Finn hug... not the best thing to see..invokes fantasies....

Ad break: That series "New girl" looks great~

- Kurt is so awesome~ Random female glee club: Emm? What??
- Rachel vs Sunshine~ Awesomeness~
- Sunshine singing... Flippin' show off.

Ad break: Justin bieber perfume.... Scent of annoying twerp?... Wait... Don't men normally endorse Deodrant...

- Finn/Rachel...Finchel... "I love you moment" copied from season 1?
- Finn red faced? :x
- KISSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY SHIIII-
- Light up the world is win. Total win. Quinn's Hair cut is BRILLANT.
- <3 Santana and Brittany's vocals in it.
- Loser like me and Light up the world would be Brillant together.
- Lord tubbington's XXL <3
- TOP 10!!!!! Emm... Emm... Emm...
.... ;____; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!*Cries 1,000,000,000,000,000 tears*

*Cries 1,000,000,000,000,000 tears*

Ad break: Racism ad featuring glee... <3 Becky~

- Klaine @ coffee. Santana Outburst win. Blaine is freaking awesome. So cute....
- AND KLAINE "I love you" BOMB DROPPED!...
- Mercedes/Sam!?!?! WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!
- Lol! Santana's Voodoo doll! Brittany is awesome. Britanna "I love you" bomb aswell...
- Finn in the library is so cute~...
- Rachel + Finn Dramatic moment...(Sarcasm) DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING... (/sarcasm]
- 12th place? That's like... 2 away from 10th~....
- AND it's over.... That's it.. What? No ending number?! WHAT IS THIS!!!

Tl,dr:
New York New York!,
Finn and rachel date,
Wicked number via Kurt + Rachel,
Quinn Goes Crazytastic.
Rachel vs sunshine = Happy ending
FINCHEL KISS. Let's light up the world blah blah blah.
New directions don't place in the top 10.
Kurt and Blaine have coffee -> Blaine = Flamboyant and hot.
Mercedes/Sam... Saedes? Meram? Cedam? WE NEED A PAIRING NAME!!
Santana voodoo doll..
Lot's of "I love you" moments.
New directions finish 12th
No closing number for the last episode... I DEMAND TO SEE THE MANAGER!!

... NO MORE GLEE TILL SEPTEMBER *Sob*...Well at least we have the tours and darren criss' tour near my B-day and the glee project and shiz... THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS~

twistedpuppy
May 24th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I didn't like it. >___>
Reasons...
Too many songs, not enough drama & comedy.

Gimmicky performances. I'm looking at you I Love New York/New York, New York.

Will giving up his dream on Broadway. YOU COULD HAVE HAD BOTH!! >:O

That kiss. That mother-effing kiss! GAAAAAAAH! I HATE FINCHEL!!!!

And what the hell ever happened to Karofsky? Don't start something if you can't finish it!

I'm bitter. Deal with it. -___-

Perrie ✿
May 24th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I'm to tired to sum it all up. :x I loved it though.

OMGFGDF TINA SOLO/DUET THING IN LUTW. <3

Sam and Mercedes are just <3 Shipping name is Samcedes btw. :P

See ya soon glee. \o

Mew~
May 25th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Wow I can't even describe how much I loved it. I just wish it could have been longer.

Heh, I'm kinda pissed off at how they finnished 12th, even if the kiss was a bit... :\

I still love finchel so st*u!

Sam and Mercedes, urm, Kinda neat I guess...

I can't wait for Season 3, seriously, why so far away. :(

King!
May 25th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I was disappointed at how many songs there were, they could have cut some... And a lot fo the things Rachel did bothered me. >.< I still liked the episode a lot, just not as a finale episode. :\

G.U.Y.
May 25th, 2011, 12:10 PM
And what the hell ever happened to Karofsky? Don't start something if you can't finish it!

I would like you to give me the source that says that person is never going to be seen again.

You do know, Glee will have a third season. Just because the season ended, that doesn't mean all story lines are done with.

Perrie ✿
May 25th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I would like you to give me the source that says that person is never going to be seen again.

You do know, Glee will have a third season. Just because the season ended, that doesn't mean all story lines are done with.

He didn't mean it in the way you think. <_< RIB [Ryan, Ian, Brad] promised that Karofsky's sexuality storyline would be addressed in the last 5-6 episodes, and that he would come out. It was addressed, but not a lot. \: And the coming out thing, forget it.

Alternative
May 27th, 2011, 08:30 PM
I, along probably most other people saw New Directions losing Nationals. I mean, if they won Nationals, how would they have more Glee? Maybe trying to keep the title or something idk.
I'm excited for Season Three. I really do hope they try and go back to their roots though, like more comedy, less music. Not trying to pack 6-7 songs in every episode, and maybe 3, and have more comedy or something.

I wanna see more Pizes shipping. <3

hahaiamchris
May 29th, 2011, 05:42 AM
I can't believe it's already over.No spoilers to people who didn't watch the finale!

Alternative
May 29th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Quick question if I may. :3

What Glee related things will you do while you wait for seaon 3 of Glee?

Mew~
May 29th, 2011, 07:16 AM
What Glee related things will you do while you wait for season 3 of Glee?
Funny you should ask, me and a few friends are going to have our own little glee-a-thon next week, we're gonna stay up pretty much the the rest of around 1-2 days and rewatch seasons 1-2 and have some fun too. :D
/As for the rest of the wait, I'll just wait... xD

Perrie ✿
May 29th, 2011, 07:30 AM
What Glee related things will you do while you wait for season 3 of Glee?

Re-Watch Season 1&2, get Season 2 on DVD, and watch all the extra's. Hunt around for Season 3 spoilers. I'm gonna watch an episode a week, make it seem like old times. :3 obsessed

Another topic

Which 3 couples are your favorite? and which 3 are your least. Give reasons.

Top-
Brittana - It's Santana x Brittany! <3 I bloody love these two! :D Hopefully RIB can give us them in Season 3.
Samcedes - It's about time Sam got a decent girl who wouldn't cheat on him, and it's about time Mercedes got a boyfriend. :3 The two deserve each other.
Luck - Lauren x Puck, I love these two, they make me laugh all the time, one of the strongest couples on glee [Along with Tike]

Bottom-
Quick - Why won't Quick fan's just give it up! >: They've had no interaction in Season 2, Puck is with Lauren and show's no interest in Quinn.
Tartie - Artie treats Tina like dirt all the time. >: Tike > Tartie
Puckleberry - I love Rachel and Puck but not together. \: Puck is with Lauren, Rachel is with Finn. Get over it.

Alternative
May 29th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Three most and least favourite couples?

Favourite
→Pizes (it's called that, not Luck) For obvious reasons. I mean, it's Lauren and Puck, the two most badassery people in the entire of McKinley High, and it's funny to watch them do their little thing of whatever it is they do. :P

→ Kurtcedes. I know it was short, meaning Acafellas only, but I thought it was funny. Mercedes in love with Kurt who's apparently in love with Rachel but really in love with Finn and Blaine didn't exist then and whatever. It was fun to watch, however short it was. <3

→ Artittany as well. I always love seeing Brittany being dumbfound and falling for Artie (I mean, who wouldn't?). He's a great guy and she's just hilarious to watch. It'd be fun if there was more development between them, although I think that's been fleshed out already.

Least
→ St. Berry is something I really despise. I mean, you got the jackoff guy who thinks he's so awesome that people can't breathe around him, and the snooty girl who thinks she's better than everyone else. I guess Rachel's getting better, but I still don't like it.

→ Finchel. Seriously, she cheats on him, and he dumps her. Best decision Finn ever made if you ask me. Then he takes her back. That has seriously got to be the biggest mistake of his life!

→ Anything Rachel. She keeps obsessing that she wants to be a big star and that she should sacrifice love for her career, just like Barbra Streisand did, but she keeps bragging on about how she needs a boyfriend to satisfy her needs, and that boys actually do it for her! D:

Perrie ✿
May 29th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Three most and least favourite couples?

Favourite
→Pizes (it's called that, not Luck) For obvious reasons. I mean, it's Lauren and Puck, the two most badassery people in the entire of McKinley High, and it's funny to watch them do their little thing of whatever it is they do. :P

→ Kurtcedes. I know it was short, meaning Acafellas only, but I thought it was funny. Mercedes in love with Kurt who's apparently in love with Rachel but really in love with Finn and Blaine didn't exist then and whatever. It was fun to watch, however short it was. <3

→ Artittany as well. I always love seeing Brittany being dumbfound and falling for Artie (I mean, who wouldn't?). He's a great guy and she's just hilarious to watch. It'd be fun if there was more development between them, although I think that's been fleshed out already.

Least
→ St. Berry is something I really despise. I mean, you got the jackoff guy who thinks he's so awesome that people can't breathe around him, and the snooty girl who thinks she's better than everyone else. I guess Rachel's getting better, but I still don't like it.

→ Finchel. Seriously, she cheats on him, and he dumps her. Best decision Finn ever made if you ask me. Then he takes her back. That has seriously got to be the biggest mistake of his life!

→ Anything Rachel. She keeps obsessing that she wants to be a big star and that she should sacrifice love for her career, just like Barbra Streisand did, but she keeps bragging on about how she needs a boyfriend to satisfy her needs, and that boys actually do it for her! D:

It can be either. <_< Mostly people use Luck. Pizes was used on the show.

It's also Bartie. <: They use different shipping names on the show, like in Blame it on the Alcohol, they used Santittany.

Alternative
May 29th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Well usually I go with shipping names from the show, because they seem more "official" if you know what I mean. Unless they haven't come up with an official name yet (such as St. Berry), then it should be used at the official name.

Also Bartie sounds gross. It sounds like a pet name for someone named Bartholomew. x.x

Felly
May 29th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I guess the only things I really ship Glee are Blaine/Kurt, Puck/Lauren, & Will/Emma. I used to be a Will/Terri shipper until Terri did her thing with the pregnancy stuff. If she hadn't pulled that stunt, I would've liked her more.

Alternative
May 30th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I lawl at the fact that I didn't even answer my own question. >_>
Anyway, Glee related things I'll do while I wait for Season 3 is probably make more icons of Kurt, try and make a mass amount and put them on Livejournal and Tumblr if I figure out how to, and finish watching my Glee Marathon, which kind of got to the end of Mash-Up, and then stopped for some reason. I should also probably refresh my Glee icons thing since my old ones are crap and don't deserve to live.

Felly
May 30th, 2011, 12:44 PM
While I wait for season 3, I'm probably going to make some Glee related icons & post them up on Twitter. Maybe move my 30 Days of Glee thing from Facebook/PSF to Tumblr too. I might buy/rent the DVDs too and watch seasons 1 & 2 over again since I know I missed several episodes of both seasons. :3 I'll also probably end up getting Don't Stop Believin' and Loser Like Me since I loved both of those songs.

Alternative
May 31st, 2011, 09:21 PM
Well I was out shopping earlier today and a question sparked my mind as to what I should ask you.

Were you able to predict any songs before they played them in an episode?

I have actually done this once, and I thought it was really weird. It was the episode, which name escapes me, but where Rachel's debating whether to get a nosejob or not. I thought "hey, wouldn't it be cool if they played Barbra Streisand" and then 10 minutes later, they kinda did. I was shocked because I didn't think they'd actually play that specific song right then and there. :D

Perrie ✿
June 1st, 2011, 05:19 AM
Well I was out shopping earlier today and a question sparked my mind as to what I should ask you.

Were you able to predict any songs before they played them in an episode?

I have actually done this once, and I thought it was really weird. It was the episode, which name escapes me, but where Rachel's debating whether to get a nosejob or not. I thought "hey, wouldn't it be cool if they played Barbra Streisand" and then 10 minutes later, they kinda did. I was shocked because I didn't think they'd actually play that specific song right then and there. :D

gurl dat wus born dis wai!

Anyway, about the first 3 episodes of season 2 I predicted a few songs. :3 I wasn't on the hunt for spoilers at that time. >O Episode 1 I was like please do Empire state of mind. 8D Then when I heard about the Britt episode I was like toxic pl0x, Episode 3 I wanted someone to sing Papa can you hear me, because of the circumstances, I was expecting Kurt to sing it not Rachel.

So yeah, I'm amazingly psychic. ;)

NurseBarbra
June 2nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
v/nOLiI6sE1KE

My thoughts:
Bad lip-syncing,fugly and downright annoying cast.
They don't even TRY to lipsync... they make Lea look like a freakin' opera star.
The guy @0:24 is vomitastic. The guy who walked in and took the camera off the photographer looked like a cross between kurt and mercedes. This cast of the "Glee Project" Just doesn't have the same feel to it as the cast of the actual show, it just seems off.... Also, is it just me or can you match them all up to the original cast? [/rant]

Perrie ✿
June 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
That's been out for ages. But I have to agree they're all not glee material, some are. |: Not all of them are fugly. :( Lea is a star! >:

Marissa - 00:10 - She has a good voice, although I don't think she'd fit in with the cast.
Samuel - 00:19 - Actually has quite a good voice, although he fails at Lip Sync. >:
McKynleigh - 00:26 - She is actually really good, I want her to win, I can see her fitting in well.
Damian - 00:34 - He's a good singer, and he has a really deep voice, he's also Irish so having a cast member outside of the US would be nice, although his accent comes through a lot when singing.
Hannah - 00:41 - Her voice is just @__@ Amazing. Although [this may sound mean] there's already 2 big girls in the club, having 3 is kinda... x: I sound so evil ;;
Cameron - 00:50 - I don't like his voice, it's to.. I can't put my finger on it. \:
Lindsay - 00:56 - Her voice is good, but she sounds like she's trying to hard, although she was deaf as an infant, so it's quite good.
Alex - 01:04 - He's a good singer, but if a boy win's, he's gonna be cast as Mercedes boyfriend. 1) - He would not be able to act straight, his voice is to high... it would be a complete wreck. 2) - His singing is also high meaning it would be kinda weird.
Ellis - 01:12 - She's a good singer, Lea Michelle even admitted that she's like a little Rachel. :3 She's also been on broadway but she tries to hard.
Matheus - 01:20 - Yes he's small. >: He's also Spanish but he learnt English quick. He has a good voice tbh. he's also hot. fitting in with the glee guy's. 8)
Emily - 01:29 - UM NO NO NO GTFO NOW. She's to much like Santana! >: NUUUUU. We already have a Sassy Latina thanks!
Bryce - 01:34 - He's actually really good, I could see him fitting in well.
All - 01:40 Onwards - They sound terrible as an Ensemble IMO. Matheus again proves his amazing voice.

Overall, Bryce, Hannah, Matheus, McKynleigh & Damian are my favourite! <3 Also in the Ensemble part they're doing dance moves from Bad Romance/Somebody to love [Queen]

NurseBarbra
June 3rd, 2011, 05:10 AM
Who I want to win:
Marissa - She has a real B*tch Factor about her.
McKynleigh - She gives the feeling that she belongs on glee.
Damian - He's Northern Irish, cute and a singer. What do you expect.
Hannah - She just seems good. Need to see the show to actually judge her.
Bryce - He's adorable. That's why.

Impo
June 3rd, 2011, 05:38 AM
I actually really liked that video... well, apart from the ensemble ..

Alternative
June 3rd, 2011, 05:39 AM
Yeah I have no idea what that's about, so I'll just ignore it. :P
But anyways, I'm been making a few icons from New York, which is always cool. I'm thinking of making just a huge batch and releasing them on Livejournal or something for people of the world to see, if I can figure out how to make the preview thing, and hide the rest. :)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/newyorkfinn.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/newyorkfinn1.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/finchel.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/kurtberry.png

I do like my Tiffany's & Co. one with Kurt and Rachel, so I might have to steal it for myself before anyone else can. :D

Mew~
June 3rd, 2011, 06:10 AM
I'm routing for Lindsay, Damian and McKynleigh. Mostly only because they seem to be some of the most original people, the rest just seem like 2.0's of existing characters, although Damian does seem a little annoying, I think he would fit in well.

I know Emily seems a little, Santana 2.0, but I can actually see her in the show, she could be related to Santana or something, and could probably help with her storyline.

I can actually see Ellis in the series too, sort of like Rachel's little stalker, it would be sooo funny.

>/ Also those Icons are great Alternative, good luck with releasing them to the world then. :D

NurseBarbra
June 3rd, 2011, 06:15 AM
I know Emily seems a little, Santana 2.0, but I can actually see her in the show, she could be related to Santana or something, and could probably help with her storyline.

I can actually see Ellis in the series too, sort of like Rachel's little stalker, it would be sooo funny.

So Emily could be santana's sister or cousin.

Ellis could be a juinor who makes Rachel out to be a god. Lol~

Alternative
June 3rd, 2011, 06:15 AM

>/ Also those Icons are great Alternative, good luck with releasing them to the world then. :D

You mean, so that Rachel can be annoyed as much as she is to everyone else, start to hate this little girl and send her to a crack house as well? The whole crack house thing doesn't really seem like something Rachel would do to anyone.

And thanks about the icons. I'm gonna make lots more, and maybe of My Cup, and some others.

Perrie ✿
June 4th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah I have no idea what that's about, so I'll just ignore it. :P
But anyways, I'm been making a few icons from New York, which is always cool. I'm thinking of making just a huge batch and releasing them on Livejournal or something for people of the world to see, if I can figure out how to make the preview thing, and hide the rest. :)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/newyorkfinn.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/newyorkfinn1.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/finchel.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/kurtberry.png

I do like my Tiffany's & Co. one with Kurt and Rachel, so I might have to steal it for myself before anyone else can. :D

Needs more Santana singing the Mash-Up and Light Up The World. <:

Nuke
June 14th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Time to save this thread..

Since it aired last night here, I can finally talk about the finale.

Am I the only one who found it a bit disappointing?

No real twists, poor songs apart from Light up the world and the whole 12th place thing was a bit of an anticlimax (not to mention the episode then dragged itself on for about fifteen minutes afterwards).

If it wasn't the finale and nationals had been removed, it would just have been a filler episode.

Alternative
June 14th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I didn't think the finale episode lived up to the title of an awesome Glee episode. It was crammed with songs, anti-climatic as you said and I found a lot of it boring. Will wants to do this, Rachel wants to do that, Kurt's always doing something awesome and so on. :/

But hey, at least they beat 37 other show choirs. :3

Perrie ✿
June 14th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Time to save this thread..

Since it aired last night here, I can finally talk about the finale.

Am I the only one who found it a bit disappointing?

No real twists, poor songs apart from Light up the world and the whole 12th place thing was a bit of an anticlimax (not to mention the episode then dragged itself on for about fifteen minutes afterwards).

If it wasn't the finale and nationals had been removed, it would just have been a filler episode.

Nope, I also found it disappointing for a final episode. Although I don't think glee has "filler" episodes, that would just mean that every episode apart from Sectionals, Regionals and Nationals would be filler.

YEY for bringing it back to life, I can finally post some S3 Stuff.

April has been confirmed to return.

Season 3's theme will be about goodbye's and leaving. I'll weep during this season! ;;

A season 4 has been confirmed. But most of the cast won't be in it, Matthew, Jane & Jayma have been confirmed to stay on the show. They play Will, Sue & Emma respectively.

Sue runs for congress.

Two new girls called Rebecca and Marlyn are in Season 3. Rebecca is a Adele/Susan boyle character, probably meaning that she'll be the "looks can be deceiving" person with the belting voice, and Marlyn is the pretty one who can sing all kinds of music. WE ALL READY HAVE SANTANA! ;;

Santana and Dave will be returning for Season 4, not as students, it'll be about their sexuality and how far they've come with it. Brittany may return, being a student, she may have some trouble graduating.

Sam and Mercedes relationship will be explored, plus why they're keeping it a secret will be looked at. Quinn has grown up, meaning she is more mature and junk, prolly won't be trying to kill Rachel. Sunshine will return as VA's main singer. Quinn will have a new romance. The producers are aiming for Season 3 to be better than Season 1 and 2 combined.

Lady Gaga has been confirmed to be on the show! 8D

Rachel has a storyline which is based around her love for New York and possible moving their.

On a similar note, Lea Michele has refused to leave glee.

Anna Hathaway will not be on the show, Twas' all a rumor. Sue's mother returns.

So yeah. @_@ Oh yeah, all the spoiler info I posted before was fake. Was trolled badly then! ;; So, you're all free to look at it since it's not real.

Mew~
June 14th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Has anyone seen Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" video? It's hilarious, Kevin is so epic in it, and even Darren is at the start. :D

Also, don't diss Rebecca, Friday is one of my most favourite songs EVAR.
v/KlyXNRrsk4A

Alternative
June 14th, 2011, 08:01 AM
BEST PARTY EVER WHOO!
I thought that was pretty cool when Kevin punched the guy out. T'was kewl. :3

Cherrim
June 15th, 2011, 01:06 PM
guys guys guys guys guys i touched them. n___n; Or at least, Cory, Lea and Ashley (Finn, Rachel & Lauren). :D The glee tour stopped in Toronto over the weekend and I went with an Australian friend (who I met on PC) and our tickets turned out to be front row centre. n__n So during some of the performances, they'd reach out and touch our hands (which I thought was pretty brave of them, considering Darren got pulled into the crowd a few nights before). eeeeeeeeee. I'm still a bit giddy over it and I feel like I'm 12. XD; It was really awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the film of it in theatres in 3D. :P Acoustic "Friday" was... definitely different.

I still need to check out Glee Project, but I've heard it isn't that great. :[ Is it worth the time or should I just find highlight videos or something?

I love that Katy Perry song and I hadn't seen the video yet. It's definitely not what I expected it would be. XD; And lmao Rebecca Black.

NurseBarbra
June 15th, 2011, 02:38 PM
guys guys guys guys guys i touched them. n___n; Or at least, Cory, Lea and Ashley (Finn, Rachel & Lauren). :D The glee tour stopped in Toronto over the weekend and I went with an Australian friend (who I met on PC) and our tickets turned out to be front row centre. n__n So during some of the performances, they'd reach out and touch our hands (which I thought was pretty brave of them, considering Darren got pulled into the crowd a few nights before). eeeeeeeeee. I'm still a bit giddy over it and I feel like I'm 12. XD; It was really awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the film of it in theatres in 3D. :P Acoustic "Friday" was... definitely different.

You. Pictures. Darren's butt. Cory's smile. Any other hotness from the tour.

Cherrim
June 15th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Darren is REALLY HARD TO TAKE PICTURES OF BECAUSE HE NEVER STOPS MOVING. :( And all I brought was my phone. I haven't gone through and actually sorted the blurry messes from the decent pictures but I'll do it sometime this week.

For now... this is with no zoom. *w*
http://pics.livejournal.com/cherubi/pic/001t7f7k/s640x480

NurseBarbra
June 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Darren is REALLY HARD TO TAKE PICTURES OF BECAUSE HE NEVER STOPS MOVING. :( And all I brought was my phone. I haven't gone through and actually sorted the blurry messes from the decent pictures but I'll do it sometime this week.

For now... this is with no zoom. *w*
http://pics.livejournal.com/cherubi/pic/001t7f7k/s640x480
Total sexbomb..... totally.... awesome...

Alternative
June 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Aaand why was this Australian Friend not me? D:
But yeah, in all seriousness, one thing that really irks me is Finn's singing face. I mean, whenever you see him singing it's like he's trying to force out some sort of emotion and hisface scrunches up and stuff and it just looks weird. The nationals episode was on last night here, and I just noticed it again, especially in New York, New York and Their first original song they performed.

Cherrim
June 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Because you aren't utterly nuts and didn't fly all the way to North America to see glee. XD;

:P Somehow, in the two years he's been in Glee Club, no one taught him not to look like he was in pain while singing? I have the same qualm with Kurt who looks like he's about to cry whenever he sings.

Alternative
June 15th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Because you aren't utterly nuts and didn't fly all the way to North America to see glee. XD;

:P Somehow, in the two years he's been in Glee Club, no one taught him not to look like he was in pain while singing? I have the same qualm with Kurt who looks like he's about to cry whenever he sings.
I think Kurt is an exception to the rule, since if it's a sad-ish song, then you're going to look like you're about to cry, which is just raw emotion, which is good when you sing. I just don't like Finn when he sings because he just looks like he's in agony when he does. He's got a good voice though. :)

One thing I just adore about Rachel's singing though is that she is able to put raw emotion into her song. I think I gained +67 points of respect for her after the Laryngitis episode, when she was attempting to sing The Climb. It must be hard to try and sing with a croaky voice when you're natually awesome at singing. :o

Cherrim
June 16th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I dunno, I find Kurt kind of painful sometimes... and he'll even do it for happy songs, iirc. :P

That episode kind of bugged me. XD; I went to an art school in high school and a lot of my friends were (and still are!) vocal students. One of them would often show up to school and outright refuse to talk, because she didn't want to damage her vocal chords. :( I expected Rachel to be like that but one of the worst things you can do when you have a bad cold or you're losing your voice is to strain yourself! I saw the episode coming and was so psyched for it but it ended up disappointing me a bit, haha. My friends are more hardcore than Rachel, I guess.

Perrie ✿
June 16th, 2011, 01:59 PM
omgomgomg

I've found the best thing since Naya Rivera.

?v=1g5LG789l1I

Darren & Naya doing an acoustic Valerie! <3

Mew~
June 17th, 2011, 06:55 AM
omgomgomg

I've found the best thing since Naya Rivera.

v/1g5LG789l1I

Darren & Nay doing an acoustic Valerie! <3
*/Cough, cough.

Pretty much amazing, although the video sucks, it must of been amazing live. Seriously though, they're rocking it. :D

Femme Fatale
June 17th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I would love to join!

Been a HUGE Gleek since its "sneak peek" after the American Idol finale in 09 :) My favorite song has to be "Don't Rain On My Parade" or "Faithfully" AMAZING!!!!!!

gleek

NurseBarbra
June 18th, 2011, 06:29 PM
v/pB1cx16TEfk
Woah... Anyone else notice what I noticed? No? Well here's a list.

0:29 - 0:31 ] Kurt's bag magically jumps from his left shoulder to his right.
1:10 ] Kurt stands up to dance...
1:12 ] Nope Kurt wants to sit down again.
1:15 ] NOPE Kurt wants to dance again....
1:18 ] Oh look Kurt is sitting down.. Again...
1:25 ] JEEZE KURT MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU MAGICAL WIZARD

So yeah... Either kurt is magic or....

GLEE'S CONTINUITY FAILS!....Again....Yes that's right. It's not the only time.

Cherrim
June 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Well his boyfriend is Harry Potter with a haircut. Maybe Dalton Academy is really Hogwarts, they just had to hide it when they recorded Glee there. :c

Jubilation
June 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
I'd like to join. A massive Gleek here!

Brittana for life yo <3

Gleek!

Alternative
June 18th, 2011, 07:01 PM
I've noticed that sort of miscontinuity as well. I noticed it in the first episode, where you see Puck say something when they're all bullying Kurt, and then next scene he's right there picking him up. It's weird to see that sort of magical insta movement. :P

NurseBarbra
June 18th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Well his boyfriend is Harry Potter with a haircut. Maybe Dalton Academy is really Hogwarts, they just had to hide it when they recorded Glee there. :c
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmwnzd6YDM1qh4ah8o1_500.png
This is all I can reply with...

Alternative
June 19th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Wow, Darren's hair looks very weird when it's curly and not straight/puffy as his role in Glee. That's weird, man.

Perrie ✿
June 20th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Wow, Darren's hair looks very weird when it's curly and not straight/puffy as his role in Glee. That's weird, man.

You should see it when he has his Hobo Beard! @__@

Cherrim
June 20th, 2011, 09:24 AM
:( nooo why would he grow a hobo beard??

Alternative
June 20th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Somehow I could totally imaging Darren with a hobo beard. I have no idea how I could even imagine something like that on him don' judge me, but I can. XD;

NurseBarbra
June 20th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Somehow I could totally imaging Darren with a hobo beard. I have no idea how I could even imagine something like that on him don' judge me, but I can. XD;

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222365_10150173249984147_99840369146_6911758_7630388_n.jpg

This was just overwhelming and totally adorable...

Cherrim
June 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM
omg lol it really is a hobo beard. But he wears it insanely well. I'd still tap that. XD

Alternative
June 20th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Gurl, you'd tap anything It's not exactly a hobo beard, I would imagine more bushier and lots more there, but he does rock it quite well. I can't imagine him having any sort of a beard with his fancy "glee" hair though. That'd look just really freaky and weird.

Cherrim
June 20th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Would not! Just... most of the Glee cast... .___. Well, it's the start of one. I can't imagine him with a beard in Glee either though. XD;

Alternative
June 20th, 2011, 07:48 PM
EVEN TINA!? :OYeah, if it were a hobo beard it'd be more about replicating the hair on the top of his head and glueing it to the bottom of his chin essentially. XD;

Cherrim
June 20th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I love Tina. :D She was one of my faves in S1. He could have a Harry Potter beard to match his Potter hair. *u*

Alternative
June 20th, 2011, 07:55 PM
asian lightning shipping <3 Isn't that Harry Potter beard like, non-existant though? And I don't even see the resemblance with him and Harry in terms of hair. -_-

Cherrim
June 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I keep saying Harry Potter because I was a fan of Darren originally from A Very Potter Musical which is like the best thing that ever came out of the Harry Potter fandom, and he played Harry with long wavy/curly hair. XD;

Alternative
June 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I thought Darren +warblers only performed in dumb places like kindergartens and pet stores and the like. :o Brb getting a turtle to join the glee club.

NurseBarbra
June 20th, 2011, 09:16 PM
I thought Darren +warblers only performed in dumb places like kindergartens and pet stores and the like. :o Brb getting a turtle to join the glee club.
No that's blaine, Darren plays in coffee shops, The middle of the street and in arena's the size of football pitches. I'd tap all the glee guys.......and maybe karofsky.

pokehearts
June 24th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Anyone watching the glee project on oxygen? the winner gets a starring role in a 7 episode story arc on glee. I want Cameron to win.

Perrie ✿
June 26th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Anyone watching the glee project on oxygen? the winner gets a starring role in a 7 episode story arc on glee. I want Cameron to win.

It's a pretty awful show, ): Nothing what I thought it would be. I thought it would of been a talent show where the viewers vote for the winner, but instead the writers of glee choose the winner and the winner has already been chosen \:

Glee returns Tuesday 20th September! <3

chaos11011
June 27th, 2011, 04:13 AM
I've just started watching Glee a month ago and I really enjoy it. I'm only on "Rumours" since I live in Brazil, so I follow their weekly episodes, so I could say I'm a Gleek. I've started watching Glee since the Beginning~Middle of Season Two, right around when Kurt left New Directions.

Honestly, my favorite character has to be either Rachel, Santana or Artie. Rachel, of course, gives this warm feeling to the show, and I can relate to her quirky dressing and her desire to be a star, since that's something I've been doing even before I've seen Glee.

Santana is a pretty cool character being so persuasive, and is possibly the polar opposite of Rachel.

Artie is my favorite male character since even though he is disabled and is basically ruled out as a nerd to people not apart of Glee, he still manages to be cool and be himself. I'm such a Gleek.
Though, him not putting "Disabled" on his T-Shirt on the episode "Born This Way" totally had me in awe

Alternative
June 27th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Well the point of the shirts on Born This Way were that they're meant to reveal traits about themselves that they were born with and can't change, in order to accept themselves for who they really are. Artie wasn't born a paraplegic, but with being vision-impaired, so that kind of explains why he's got "Four Eyes" on his shirt, instead of wheelchair-bound.

chaos11011
June 27th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Ah, I understand how. I was just about to comment on why Emma had OCD on her shirt, since she had that when got it when she was 5, and not born with it, but then I saw "can't change" on your post.

Well, adding a generic "Post your favorite song" here was when they did "Loser Like Me" in Regionals, and I've fell in love with the song. My friends and I are attempting to do our cover of it, with me singing both leads since I'm the only person in the city who knows English and we are trying to learn the dance numbers. Though one thing that will be hard is that we need more people, because I only have a current cast of 5 at the moment, so that really lowers the enthusiasm of the song and dims the dance numbers (notably the "swaying" in the first time they sing the chorus, and the dance number during the verse Rachel sings after Finn's solo)

Perrie ✿
July 2nd, 2011, 03:41 AM
I don't want to post this but I might as well.

Darren and Harry (Blaine and Mike) have been promoted to Season 3 Regulars.

Chord (Sam) is leaving glee, his character may be a guest star occasionally, but he's leaving the club and such! ):

Impo
July 2nd, 2011, 04:15 AM
I'm just catching up on my glee now.
Up to Prom Queen.

and ewww, he's back.

Perrie ✿
July 2nd, 2011, 04:19 AM
I'm just catching up on my glee now.
Up to Prom Queen.

and ewww, he's back.

YAY FOR CATCH UP.

Who's back? ;;

Impo
July 2nd, 2011, 04:31 AM
YAY FOR CATCH UP.

Who's back? ;;

Jessie...

They're singing Friday now.
It's actually not half bad...

BAHAHAH did anyone else see Santana while they were singing it?
Someone please make a GIF of that!

Perrie ✿
July 2nd, 2011, 04:35 AM
Jessie...

They're singing Friday now.
It's actually not half bad...

BAHAHAH did anyone else see Santana while they were singing it?
Someone please make a GIF of that!

Ah.

Friday is better than the original.

You mean where she's slapping Dave? C:

Impo
July 2nd, 2011, 04:38 AM
Ah.

Friday is better than the original.

You mean where she's slapping Dave? C:

No, I haven't seen that bit yet /spoiled

I've been rewinding it she's staring at that girl walk past and her, and then she dances on the spot, doing the opposite of nodding (I forgot what it's called)

Perrie ✿
July 2nd, 2011, 04:46 AM
No, I haven't seen that bit yet /spoiled

I've been rewinding it she's staring at that girl walk past and her, and then she dances on the spot, doing the opposite of nodding (I forgot what it's called)

omg ): sorry, but it's not an actual slap. You'll laugh when you see it.

Oh I know what you mean, where they're both dancing and a girl walks passed? Santana looks at her funny because she has the same dress.

Impo
July 2nd, 2011, 04:48 AM
omg ): sorry, but it's not an actual slap. You'll laugh when you see it.

Oh I know what you mean, where they're both dancing and a girl walks passed? Santana looks at her funny because she has the same dress.

Hehe, I saw it.
And I was looking a her face.

And sad face, poor kurt D: .

Bluerang1
July 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Lemme revive this thing. So I'm finally starting to watch Season Two and with the first episode alone, I have salt on my face. From dried up tears of laughter if you didn't get that. I'll post reviews later in which y'all can discuss, again :D

Perrie ✿
July 9th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Lemme revive this thing. So I'm finally starting to watch Season Two and with the first episode alone, I have salt on my face. From dried up tears of laughter if you didn't get that. I'll post reviews later in which y'all can discuss, again :D

It's great that you're watching S02 again, but discussing previous episodes is kinda boring ):

New topic anyway.

How do you think they'll cut Sam from glee?

I personally think his mother of father will get a job up north/down south w/e and he'll be forced to move, classic cliché.

Bluerang1
July 9th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Oh. Ok.

Well Sam is a transfer student so transfer he will. But how? I don't know enough about him to say for now.

Mew~
July 10th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Suprised no one has said anything about this yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2QD879HKWA

Amazing, and one of my most favourite songs. <3

Alternative
July 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Wait, Sam's getting cut from Glee? That's terrible! D:
Also about this Glee Project thing it's coming to TV although it's not on yet. They talk about how you don't need to be a good singer or dancer or actor, just how well you can relate to the part of someone in a Glee Club; someone trying to fit in the best they can. That speech reminds me of Lea Michele's audition for Glee.

NurseBarbra
July 10th, 2011, 05:17 PM
emm.. Why the hell are people so concerned with "Saving sam" ? Remember Matt? Where the hell was his petition to stay on the show. And just because he's not a regular doesn't mean he won't be there ... but you know... just saying

Bluerang1
July 11th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Glee project? That sounds awesome! So series 3's new cast will be from this set right? Or just the winner will join? I wish I was part of that ^^

Alternative
July 11th, 2011, 04:41 AM
It's only the winner as far as I know. It's an attempt to make money or something, as well as get a new person on Glee for a few episodes and get a story revolving around them. :/

Bluerang1
July 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Chord is staying!

But still as a recurring character like Harry was for the first 2 Seasons. He may get his main cast gig in Series 4.

Alternative
July 11th, 2011, 10:24 PM
I actually heard from a friend yesterday that they're writing the script for it, and if he turns up to the show on the day it's being filmed, he'll have a regular part. If not, then he'll most likely be cut, or just as a recurring character. :/

Perrie ✿
July 12th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Chord is staying on the show but only as a guest star. He will leave the glee club. This was his own choice, he wants to broaden his horizons. Solo Career Solo Career Solo Career PLEASE!

Lauren has also been promoted to a Recurring, because believe it or not, she was only a Guest star! ;o

The glee project's winner will be on glee for a 7 episode arc. The show is amazingly horribad! ):

And also the thing about Matt is that he never spoke or sung, he didn't have a storyline or anything plus he wasn't hot.. He was just their for a 12th Member. Also Dijon left glee before Season 2 started filming. Harry didn't that is why Harry is still here. Chord > Dijon anyway.

Alternative
July 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I'm liking the sound of this Lauren stuff that's going on, since she's my favourite person in the show and all. :) She's brutal, amazing and extremely assertive. She's adamant, not afraid to speak her mind etc. :D

As for the Glee Project thinko which I'll never watch ever, except maybe if my sister watches it, I'll be hoping for that guy who wants to be a fashion designer to win, or the Santana replica. The latter could have the easy storyline of just replacing her in terms of the big bad mofo in McKinley. :D

Perrie ✿
July 12th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I'm liking the sound of this Lauren stuff that's going on, since she's my favourite person in the show and all. :) She's brutal, amazing and extremely assertive. She's adamant, not afraid to speak her mind etc. :D

As for the Glee Project thinko which I'll never watch ever, except maybe if my sister watches it, I'll be hoping for that guy who wants to be a fashion designer to win, or the Santana replica. The latter could have the easy storyline of just replacing her in terms of the big bad mofo in McKinley. :D

Then you're gonna be said to hear that she may be quitting the glee club )))):

The fashion designer? :x Is that Alex? He's to whiny and self-centered. For someone who doesn't like the show I sure am knowledgeable about these freaks characters. The Santana-Rip-Off is a no! ):< Santana is the top "B" at McKinley! ;; She can be Santana in Season 4 but for now she can gtfo ):

Mew~
July 12th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I wonder if Brad Falchuk will announce anything at the Comic-Con coming up, since he's going to be doing Glee's panel on Sunday July 24th.

Bluerang1
July 12th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Wow, Season 2 is better than Season 1! xD I'm loveszin Santana's ganzster speak lol

NurseBarbra
July 12th, 2011, 12:34 PM
speaking of season 2, Am I the only one who finds kurt to be so adorable in 2x15, when he has "the talk" with his dad?

Perrie ✿
July 12th, 2011, 12:37 PM
speaking of season 2, Am I the only one who finds kurt to be so adorable in 2x15, when he has "the talk" with his dad?

I found that cute! But am I the only one who found Kurt adorable throughout the whole of Season 2? I mean, look at Season 1 Kurt then Season 2.

And don't get me started during his Born this Way performance *Fans*

TBH. Look at all the characters and look at how different they look, Quinn, Kurt and Mike especially.

Bluerang1
July 13th, 2011, 06:17 AM
What I'm not liking is the glamorization of adult themes, because these guys are still meant to be 18/17 and not their actual ages :\ It's like Season One covered the consequences and Season 2 are the acts, all topsy turvy xD

chaos11011
July 14th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Just watched New York (iirc it's the last episode in Season 2, so I'm caught up with you guys)

Spoilers for who didn't watch it:

The New York episode was pretty cool, but didn't feel like a Season Finale. Jessie showed up, again. I just hate him, I mean the first time I saw him was in Prom Queen, and well the moment he said an insult about Chord's tie I just freaked. Plus on Funeral (iirc?) he said bad things about Santana, Kurt and Mercedes :x

I liked Rachel's and Finn's duet, the kiss was sweet and stuff. Also, I thought it was pretty clever how they portrayed the kiss as being the reason they lost. In my opinion it's much better than saying "Oh look, we're not as good as they, so we lost" because they we're better.

On the second song from New Directions I wasn't as pleased. Mainly because when I saw Santana singing in the beginning, I thought it was going to be a Satana-Centric song, kinda like Rachel with "Loser Like Me." but then when I saw the others getting "solos" I was upset.

Speaking of Santana she looks so cute cursing in Spanish <3

Overall, the episode was pretty cool. Can't wait until MerSam (or is it Samcedes?)

Mew~
July 14th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Well, it looks like Ryan has confirmed Lea Michele, Cory Montheith, and Chris Colfer are going to graduate season 3, he has also confirmed that there will be more characters leaving than staying, but yeah - at least some favourites will stay.

Just watched New York (iirc it's the last episode in Season 2, so I'm caught up with you guys)

Spoilers for who didn't watch it:

The New York episode was pretty cool, but didn't feel like a Season Finale. Jessie showed up, again. I just hate him, I mean the first time I saw him was in Prom Queen, and well the moment he said an insult about Chord's tie I just freaked. Plus on Funeral (iirc?) he said bad things about Santana, Kurt and Mercedes :x

I liked Rachel's and Finn's duet, the kiss was sweet and stuff. Also, I thought it was pretty clever how they portrayed the kiss as being the reason they lost. In my opinion it's much better than saying "Oh look, we're not as good as they, so we lost" because they we're better.

On the second song from New Directions I wasn't as pleased. Mainly because when I saw Santana singing in the beginning, I thought it was going to be a Satana-Centric song, kinda like Rachel with "Loser Like Me." but then when I saw the others getting "solos" I was upset.

Speaking of Santana she looks so cute cursing in Spanish <3

Overall, the episode was pretty cool. Can't wait until MerSam (or is it Samcedes?)
Read the rules please.

Perrie ✿
July 14th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Well, it looks like Ryan has confirmed Lea Michele, Cory Montheith, and Chris Colfer are going to graduate season 3, he has also confirmed that there will be more characters leaving than staying, but yeah - at least some favourites will stay.

Read the rules please.

Your favorites? Which are? Every glee club member will be graduating, with the exception of Brittany; Ryan Murphy hasn't decided whether or not he wants her to go, since it wouldn't make sense for her to graduate with such poor grades.

They did. Look at previous posts.

twistedpuppy
July 14th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Le sigh~. If we could only watch them go off to college like the Saved By The Bell kids, but raunchier.

Mew~
July 14th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Your favorites? Which are? Every glee club member will be graduating, with the exception of Brittany; Ryan Murphy hasn't decided whether or not he wants her to go, since it wouldn't make sense for her to graduate with such poor grades.

They did. Look at previous posts.
I didn't say my favourites. And I ment to go onto leave the show after that, with the others, they can still be in the series, Ryan did say a few would stay from what I heard. Also, theres a thing with Brittany, it's called character development.

My bad, but you could have just told me that over VM.
Le sigh~. If we could only watch them go off to college like the Saved By The Bell kids, but raunchier.
There has been talk about a spin-off show. I don't think it'll happen though, I just don't understand why it had to be like, the shows three most popular and applauded characters.

Heh, I found it funny how Ryan said he told Lea and Chris, but not Cory - but I'm sure he knows. xD

Perrie ✿
July 14th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Actually Ryan really wants a Spin-Off in new york! :))) With Kurt, Blaine, Finn and Rachel. He needs more people on-board though.

NurseBarbra
July 14th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Klaine and finchel in newyork?... Yes please...
And if possible can we get some Neff going on? (Nick/Jeff from the warblers...)

Perrie ✿
July 14th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Klaine and finchel in newyork?... Yes please...
And if possible can we get some Neff going on? (Nick/Jeff from the warblers...)

I'd rather Klaine and Brittana. :3

Nope! D:< Warblers can just go away now ;;

twistedpuppy
July 14th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Actually Ryan really wants a Spin-Off in new york! :))) With Kurt, Blaine, Finn and Rachel. He needs more people on-board though.

OH GAWD YES! I just had a nergasm!
I could care less for Finchel in New York, but so long as I get my Klaine I'll be the happiest gay boy in the universe. I miss the days of Queer As Folk >.>

NurseBarbra
July 14th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I'd rather Klaine and Brittana. :3

Nope! D:< Warblers can just go away now ;;

HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH.... You don't understand the attractiveness of curtmega and rikerlynch.... you monster.

chaos11011
July 15th, 2011, 05:19 AM

Read the rules please.

Rules:
All normal PC Rules apply here.
No spam.
Debating (E.g. Pairings) is allowed here, but no bashing other members.
If you have any problems contact me or the co-owner.
All spoilers must be put in /SPOILER tags, as it's unfair for other members.
No auidition is needed to join, just ask. [Although to pass you must add the word "Gleek" to the end of your post, this is just so we know you've checked the rules, otherwise you will not be accepted]

I'm obeying PC Rules, debating is allowed, I don't have any problems, I'm putting spoilers in the spoiler tags, and on my first post on this thread I included "Gleek".

May I ask what am I doing wrong?

Bluerang1
July 15th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Maybe I can audition for Season then? ^^

Was it Season 2 I said they'd be graduating or Season 3? It seems so soon, but as Chris said, all good things must come to an end. It'll make sense for all of them to be leaving since they're all meant to be in the same grade right? Britney shouldn't be left behind even though we love her. Finally, spin-off will work great. Like Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure xD

*has finished watchign Season 2*

SAM?!!?! What the curveball??? o_o But aww, I totally didn't expect, aww. He needs a regular casting position because his family story is interesting and can be developed on. Aaaand awww, yeah. I thought they'd vast a new guy for Mercedes... awww. Ah. Curveball. New Directions totally deserved a spot in the Top 10 and I'm usually the critic, the kiss ruined it I guess. I'd like to see more of Mercedes in Season 3, they liked ignored her quite a bit. Great Season. Huge love web though xD Enjoyed it! Enjoyed it!!!

Question: How does Glee stay so up-to-date? Like they know the latest songs, news, etc.

Mew~
July 16th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Well, I guess it isn't at all hard. I mean most of the cast are young people so they know a lot about the lastest stuff and all that jazz, and the creators have to research all this stuff to get more people to watch the show. But i'm sure you'd have to live under a rock not to notice all the great songs that come up and all...

Bluerang1
July 16th, 2011, 07:51 AM
What I mean is, when do they film prior to the episode's release? Maybe I'm getting my timeline confused. It's cool how they're up-to-date though, way realistic.

Nuke
July 16th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I've been watching some of the start of series 2 since I missed a few episodes. I hope I'm not the only one who picked up on Santana saying 'Leave Brittany alone' in the Britney/Brittany episode. I thought it was quite funny.

I'm guessing something similar has been done before but I have an idea for a topic -

Which 5 songs would you like to be performed in series three? (And maybe who you would want to do them)

NurseBarbra
July 16th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Just gonna say this. Finchel ruins their chances
Sectionals season 1 (No finchel kiss, Won)
Regionals season 1 (finchel kiss, Lost)
Sectionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Regionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Nationals Season 2 (Kiss, lost.)

I call shenanigans.

Perrie ✿
July 18th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Just gonna say this. Finchel ruins their chances
Sectionals season 1 (No finchel kiss, Won)
Regionals season 1 (finchel kiss, Lost)
Sectionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Regionals season 2 (No kiss, Won)
Nationals Season 2 (Kiss, lost.)

I call shenanigans.

Finchel kiss? 1st Regionals? ;o; HUH?

Nuke's topic
Mama by the Spice Girls, Sung by Kurt & Rachel
Lady Marmalade by those many peoplez, Sung by Santana, Tina, Mercedes, Rachel & Brittany
underappreciated by Christina, Sung by Tina
If I could turn back time by Cher, Sung by Tina to Artie

ALSSOOOO,

Shelby will be back! :)))))))))))))) Tina, Mike, Mercedes, Santana and Brittany are getting good storylines. :DDD

Season 3 hurry up plox.